TWO SIDES โ” thalia grace

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ larueful

there are two sides to every story. -โ€ข- ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜… ๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐—ผ๐—ฐ. ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

-i. leaving camp with my frenemy
-ii. welcome to hell
-iii. we don't eat our gift from the nature god
-iv. i find my favorite vinyl album in a cursed junkyard
-v. we do some dam sightseeing
-vi. percy has a pet
-vii. an ambush from a d-list monster
-viii. saying goodbye to the cow-serpent
-ix. chocolate chip cookies and sopwith camels
-x. i encourage zoรซ to show some road rage
-xi. we almost become dragon food
-xii. family feud but make it godly edition

Two Sides

1.8K 45 5
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ larueful

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦

auli'i cravalho as
kalani hale

KALANI HALE always learned that balance is key. Her godly parent being Nemesis, she knew a thing or two about the importance of not only keeping karma even for both sides— which meant playing the vengeance card occasionally, which was a blast! — but also as a person, as a demigod. She didn't know how hard it'd be to keep balance once everything changes. Kronos is rising, and demigods are switching sides. Will she deliver the rightful honor to the minor gods and their children by fighting in the Titan War with the Titans, or will she choose to uphold the friendship she has with demigods in Camp Half Blood— and maybe with the exception of one, something that could be more than friendship. Kalani finds her loyalties don't lie directly in one direction, and the strings keep pulling her in every way. Nemesis wants her child to decide, before her overexertion to balance both sides fails and in the same time, topples the whole scale over.

kaya scodelario as
thalia grace

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

64 0 6
Dr. Blowhole: There are two sides to every tory. This is how it really happened.
38.7K 552 40
๐€๐ง๐ง๐š๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ...
271 13 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ...
The left behind ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ โ˜†Trixieโ˜†

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

344 0 7
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ ยฐห–โžด"Nothing you can take was ever worth keeping." -Lucy Grayยฐห–โžด เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš"Thinking you'll change me...