Shrek x Gooby x reader x ur m...

By Donut_lad

feet pics More

Shrek dies
BTS meal
Shrek dies again. (NAIL LADY?!?)😏😰😱🥶🥵😵🥴🤮🤢🤧☠️

horse gay?!?!

13 1 2
By Donut_lad

Horse-taro walks in to see the gay happening and his love Shrek dead on the floor.
"Nooo, my love :'(". He crys sadly.
"Forget about that loser and do the gay with us, horse boi". Reader-chan said they unbotton their shiet.  Hot. 

Ur mom grabs her a s s cheeks and agrees.  She Hopps on his like a horse (duh he is a fucking horse) and rides him (not sexual I swear) yet anyway they do the gay.

Horse-taro moans as he fucking steps on Shrek-senpai's head, his brain piping out cutely.
"Haha he has no brain like a poopoo head XD aha *pees cutely*". Reader-chan says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
2.6M 153K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...