Daughter of the Warlord [Disc...

InkRayne

Sabrina is a 16 year old girl who lives in Jasper, Nevada she has had an almost perfect life (outside of her... Еще

!Discontinued!
Act 1: Beginning
Prologue
Sabrina
Autobot Base
Trash and Dash
Storming the Warship
Darkness Rising
Hidden Warrior
Protection for the Princess
Scrapheap
Hyper
Bad Feeling
A New Friend
Deus Ex Machina
Speed Metal
Sick Mind
Out of His Head
MY KITTEN!
Top Priority
Operation: Breakdown
Strike Three
Memories: Meeting
Memories: Fates
Memories: Warfare
Rock Bottom
Shadowzoned
Bonus: Aspect of Death
Stronger, Faster
One Shall Fall
One Shall Rise
Defqon One
Act Two: Princess of the Decepticons
Awakening
Moving into the Warship
Hyper... again.
Lyra
Laser Madness
Daughter of Optimus Prime
Skyquake's Twin
Crossfire.
They WHAT!?
She's Mine!
Plans of MECH
Armada
Flying Mind
Let Me GO!
Hurt
I Would Do Anything!
Prom Night!
New Recruit.
Captured?
Mercs
Decepticon Guardians
Getting to Know You
Aurora
The 'Rescue'
New Story!
Transformation!
Updates
The Human Factor.
Take a Hint
Legacy
Stupid Siblings
Alpha, Omega
I'm Sorry
Chaos on the Nexus
Unleash Aurora
Lockdown's Interrogation (OPTIONAL)
Recovery
Act Three: Shadows of the Dark
Update
Hard Knocks
Author Notes: Discord Server
Inside One's Mind
Star Trouble
The Darkest Hour
Dragons Ho
NO WAY!!!!
A Game Changer
Prehistoric Life
The Truth
Family Traits
Fated Path
Destiny Knocking
(Update)
Update
Announcement

Key to Future's Past

589 14 11
InkRayne

(I am really sorry that it took so long to get this next chapter out for this, been going through a lot this pandemic has been hard on everyone and writers block had hit hard but as I promised it's finally here and I will be trying to get more out love you all.)

When they arrived in the War Room of New Iacon where Dancer was, she was in a holocall.

"I do not care what your 'estimated time' for getting to that repair is! If you do not fix that hull NOW that ship will break in half! Aurora trashed it completely. I want it restored!"

Aurora perked up a little hearing her name but this she smirked to herself she knew what ship she was referring to she chuckled a little, Lyra looked over to her sister and raised an optic ridge.

::Ma'am we just can't work it into the timeframe. First class guild member Dragshaft demanded::

"Dragshaft can kiss my aft! I'm the Guildmaster! I overrule him! If he has objections he can take it up with me." she snarled "If that dark matter drive explodes we have a serious problem on our hands! Half of this solar system will be vaporised. And if you defy me again you know exactly what I did to the last foreman who disobeyed orders."

::I-It will be done Guildmaster.:: the mechanic foreman stuttered quickly.

"Good." she smirked and the call ended.

Aurora moved towards Dancer. "Foreman giving you problems?" she asked

"Tch. Idiot obviously forgot who was boss. All this peace... No one needs a merc to bump off anyone and I'm reduced to commanding riot suppression and rebuilding, Job assignments materials management......... What the hell happened to Soundwave and Calypso? They spend so much time yacking that they forget to do their jobs."

"Awwwww getting restless?" Aurora chuckled "you need to settle down. We don't need another ruthless warlord running around killing everything."

"Ugh.... I'm going soft." she snorted before having a notification pop up on her datapad and she smiled softly at it.

Megatron groaned to himself, hearing the word 'Warlord' brought him a dirty disgusted feeling realizing that he once did that to everyone. Blinded by the madness of loss. Trust will be difficult to build.

Lyra looked up at him noticing the tension she sighed.

"Sire, you're back!" Starfire's voice was heard

Megatron turned around and smiled at her. "Hello little Star."

Starfire moved to him and embraced him tightly, the Trico predacon moved up close to the two of them as well, Lyra looked at the two and smiled a little.

He held her tight. "Are you okay?"

Starfire looked up at him. "I'm fine..." she paused and looked him over. "What about you?"

"I am fine Starfire." he told her, his now blue optics were gentle and more kind than she could ever remember them being before.

Starfire was silent before she smiled at him again, Dekota made a small sound and leaned herself slightly against them both. Starfire chuckled and looked at the Predacon.

"Well, Little one." he knelt down to look at the small predacon. "It seems that it will be your turn to transform soon enough." he chuckled placing a servo on her helm.

Dekota looked into his eyes making another sound as if she agreed with him. She rubbed her face into him a little, Starfire chuckled. "I think she agrees..." she replied

"Seems like it." Aurora said moving closer. "But... did you say there is something that needs to be said, Mergatron?"

"Right." he nodded, standing up. "As a new Prime, some may object to me now in possession of the Matrix of Leadership."

"Wait, what?!" was Starfire's only response

"You heard him, Starfire." Lyra replied

"I will also need assistance from Lyrica Prime." Megatron said.

"Hmmmmm Interesting development." Dancer mused

Lyra looked at him and nodded. "I will help." she replied

"So Optimus Prime abandoned the Matrix.... I wonder why..." Dancer said

"That is still something to be discovered... but I can look into it if needed." Aurora replied

"It is rather curious..." Lyra replied

"Agreed." Megatron nodded.

"Look into that will you Aurora? Also while you're at it track down the formerly silent twins. They won't shut up and lose track of time easily now. Take Snap and Crack with you." Dancer waved a servo.

"Will do, Dancer." Aurora said before she left the room.

Starfire was still silent. She was in shock to hear all of this she didn't know how to react.

"You two follow me." She pointed to Megatron and Lyra as she walked to a gate that led to a warp to Nexus command.

Megatron and Lyra followed closely behind Dancer, Starfire followed them after she came out of her tranced state Dekota followed as well.

They arrived on the command deck of the Nexus to an astounding sight.

The Omegalock was under construction as were many other areas of the space station.

"As you can see there's a lot of work to be done. Many from the city are either miners or construction workers. Not by choice but it's just one of the most common jobs to be had, many shuttle back and forth via warp to their job sites. As I believe. Spitfire is heading the reconstruction of the Omegalock, while Shockwave is focusing on our animalistic Predacon guard for the city. Meaning That Ratchet is one of those heading the project with her. All the better for her at the moment to not have Shockwave under foot. The reconstruction of the lock is very delicate and we can not have the main scientific technicians heading the project fighting all the time." Dancer stated.

"Well we all know how much Fire hates Shockwave anyway." Starfire stated. "I bet she's having a blast working with her dad to complete the synthetic energon."

"Yes I believe she would be." Dancer nodded. "Also take note that with the city on Earth a great deal of pressure has been taken off the Nexus. Many of the slums are being converted back into their original design which is improving morale and quality of life for everyone involved."

"That's good right?" Starfire asked, looking towards her sire, still not sure what was happening around her.

"Very good, Princess." Dancer stated.

Megatron nodded in agreement. "It means that the lives of the people are improving."

"Given a few months time it will be at least up to the quality of life held during the very early days of the war. It'll take years and a full colony or the restoration of Cybertron to get it to pre-war levels." Dancer looked at Starfire "The survival of our species is important. But we can't neglect the needs of the people."

Starfire looked back towards her trying to process it all at once, she just gave a simple nod.

"But with the three of us as the leadership of everything," Dancer gestured to herself, Megatron and Lyra "I believe that we won't run into anything that we can not handle."

"I am sure we will be able to." Megatron said

The Decepticon princess looked to her sire and smiled again.

"Alright. So we have the basics covered. Status of the Nexus. Omegalock reconstruction. Synthetic Energon. Oh yes. The construction of the pieces for the underwater mining base are nearing completion. Soon we will be prepared to take them down for assembly in the Mariana Trench." Dancer informed them

"The Mariana Trench?" Starfire asked when a moment of one of her favourite movies pops into her mind and a slight sense of dread.

"Yep. As we discussed before."

"Starfire there won't be any megalodons down in the trench. And if there were, we would be far too large to attack inside the Nemesis." Megatron sighed

Starfire looked towards her sire the same feeling still not leaving her, but she kept quiet for the moment.

"Installation should be quick and easy; the pieces should snap together and once secured to the bottom with power from sea floor thermal vents we can begin mining the previously unmineable energon." Dancer stated

Starfire was still silent; she had backed away from them as they continued to talk and it was not something she really wanted to get into.

Megatron noticed her behavior and sighed a little knowing he was not going to be able to convince her there was going to be nothing down there.

Later in the day, as people were preparing for the city night cycle, an ill wind began to blow as one of the missing Autobots stumbled into the city and collapsed.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.7K 11 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...
Different: Optimus Prime X reader TAMALES

Любовные романы

24.5K 490 58
Selena Chavez, Young, clever, gourgoues, and sexy as fuck. Part of the schools dance team. She lives in Jasper Nevada, and is of course one of those...
My Love (Mer! Optimus x Reader) Olivia200312

Любовные романы

86.2K 1.9K 16
Y/N was just a normal 18-year-old girl that worked at a laboratory as a cleaner. There she meets an actual Merformer named Optimus Prime, the leader...
47.5K 1.1K 25
First Fan-Fiction!!! I hope you all like it!!! Margaret isn't a normal girl. All her life she's had amazing powers. She's lived with the Auto...