An Indescribable Feeling

By DayDreamRomantic

When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan... More

Prologue
An Introduction to The Plan
Back to the Beginning
What is Love?
Faith in Fate
Conflicting Emotions
Must be a Dream
Looks, Touches and Thoughts
We Need to Talk
Making an Effort
Communication is Key
Observations and Realisations
Understanding Each Other
No Filter
An Honest Conversation
Getting Closer
Princess Deserves Pancakes
Jealousy and Intimidation
Make Yourself at Home
Random Gifts & Silliness
Time Limits
Uncomfortable Celebrations
The First Lesson of Independence
Right Moments
Promise Judgement
Just Hope
Joyful Knight
I just want to BE happier
Vision
Surprised Upset Grateful Awkwardness
Kindred Spirit
Patience is a Virtue
Light It Up
Love Isn't Easy
One Cliché at a Time
Unleashing the Monster
Nothing Matters More
A Happy Beginning
Starting Again, Together
A Time for Us
Building Up Confidence
Sweet Gentlemen & Infectious Clumsiness
Ignite Your Bones
Concern for you, And for me
Playful Possessiveness
Don't Wake Me Up
Run Bangtan!
Running Back To You
Make A Wish
Nothing But You
Dreams verses Reality
Leaps and Bounds
Waiting For You
Leaving You In Awe
Feeling at Home
Let It Roll
Very Loyal Idols Verify Events
Catching Up With Jealousy
Meaningful Conversations
A Lesson in Revenge
Let's Dance
How to Land
Realising the Repercussions
Showing Progress
It's a promise
Loud and Proud
Questions, Answers, and Surprises
Birthday Wishes
Wang Yibo
Traces of Doubt
Too Much and Not Enough
Unforgivable Lies
Asking for Forgiveness
Proving You Wrong
Unfinished Business
Making a New Plan
Love The Way You Rap
What Happens Next
New Beginnings
The First Test
Look at Me
Jokes and Drama
A Pirates Life For Me
The Power of Fans
Loneliness and Sacrifices
The Final Step
Restart and Recharge
Beautiful Destiny
Rock, Paper, Smile
Teamwork makes the Dream work
The Right Reaction
RE: Evaluation
Just Wanna Have Fun
Another Day Free
Starting off with a Bang
Favours from Friends
Meeting the Fans
I'm the Charmer
Not One Hundred Percent
A few of my favourite things
I Spy a Criminal Undercover
We Are Bulletproof
While We Wait
I can be your lamp
Getting Everything Wrong
Trending Again
Show Me That
Interviews with Anna - Episode 1: SKZ
You're My Proof
It's a date
GOT a Premiere
A Lotte Change
Our Best Is Yet To Come
I say MORE
Beginning of the End
Come Back To Reality
Author's Note

Torture by Teasing

13.6K 582 147
By DayDreamRomantic

Anna couldn't fall asleep. She was replaying the events of the day and her mind went over every possible scenario of what could happen next.

"Anna, I hear you think."

Anna rolled over so she was facing Jin.

"Sorry."

Her oldest soulmate raised his hand to hold her chin, before running his thumb along the edge of her bottom lip. Anna almost forgot how to breathe when he stared at her with an intense look in his eyes.

"Maybe I can distract you."

Anna didn't even have a chance to question what he meant before his lips crashed onto hers. She was frozen in surprise at his actions. Although she probably shouldn't be since they were sharing a bed, however Jungkook was still a little too shy to initiate much with her. Obviously, Jin didn't have the same problem.

While she knew that, after the Jimin incident, all the boys knew her boundaries and were planning on following her lead in intimate matters, Anna couldn't help but wonder how far Jin might go.

Despite everything else she knew it would bring, one thing that had come out of them going public with their relationship was reassurance. It was not a decision to be made lightly, but the fact that her boys wanted to announce to the world that she was theirs, in a way proved how much they loved her.

With this assurance, Anna was no longer afraid, just nervous, at the thought of being as close to her soulmates as possible. She still wanted to take it slow but having seven idols for soulmates didn't make it easy. The first time she saw Namjoon walking around shirtless she literally almost died.

So, as her eldest soulmate's lips moved against hers, she reached out and rested her hand on his chest, gripping the material of his top as if she were trying to pull him in closer.

Jin moved his hand from where it was gripping her chin to the back of her neck, before running it down her back. As he pulled her body in tighter against his own, it barely registered to Anna as she was so lost in the kiss her mind was foggy.

His hand continued its journey down her body stopping at her hip and guiding Anna onto her back. Jin slid one her his legs between hers causing him to be lying half on top of her. Anna's mind cleared slightly at feeling the weight of her soulmate's body on top of her.

The change of position didn't faze him at all as Jin continued to passionately kiss her. However, Anna continued to be unable to think or even catch her breath as she felt his fingertips slide under her clothes and caress her bare skin. It caused her to gasp at the same time that Jin ran his tongue along her lip asking for entrance.

It was a new step which she had unknowing agreed to but moaned in approval of. Running her hands over his shoulders until she reached his hair, Anna made Jin groan in return as she gripped his silky strands between her fingers.

He finally let her breathe when he moved his kisses along her jaw, down her neck, and across her chest. Pure lust was guiding her as she tugged on his hair, trying to pull him further down, without consciously realising it.

Confusion, loss, and disappointment were what Anna felt when Jin removed her hands from his hair with his own. Bringing them in front of his face, he gave her hands a kiss before letting them go and rolling completely off of Anna.

"Bedtime."

"What?!"

"Sleep. Wake early, sleep now."

As Anna found herself staring up at the ceiling once again, for a moment she wondered if she had just imagined it all. How was she meant to sleep after that? Although his distraction had worked, she was no longer worrying about the morning. Instead, she was thinking of other things, bigger things.

She turned to lay on her side, facing away from Jin. Only a few moments later she felt him move so that he was behind her and then an arm wrapped around her. When she felt him leave a soft kiss behind her ear, she wondered if it was an apology for teasing her. Anna was sure he purposely stopped with the intention of leaving her wanting more.

As much as she tried to keep the pout on her lips, she couldn't. The annoyed furrow of her eyebrows smoothed out and a small smile graced her lips instead. Her heart was giddy, and still racing slightly, from her soulmate's attentions. When she finally drifted off to sleep, it was dreaming of all the ways she could get back at him. Didn't they realise that she could tease too?

Whether it was thanks to Jin's distraction was yet to be determined, but Anna felt like the press conference went well. Or at least she didn't think she completely messed it up. They had a translator translate what she said. The questions weren't dissimilar to ARMYs. They asked where she came from, whether she was a fan before they met, and how did they meet. Although, the questions weren't as filtered as ARMYs had been.

Of course, Anna knew that during the V Live Namjoon had carefully chosen which questions and comments to translate for her. He had done the same for the other members in their early days when the comments they got weren't very encouraging.

The thing she found difficult was knowing how much to reveal. Anna tended to give either very little detail or the full story. Sometimes she was too honest, an open book. Whenever she struggled to answer a question, unsure of what to say, or what she was allowed to say, the boys would pitch in to help. She always sighed in relief when they took over. It was very intimidating sitting in front of all those reporters. She knew it wasn't the boys' favourite thing to do either, but that it got slightly easier with time and practice.

However, that was only the beginning of her day. After the interview and the photoshoot, Anna found herself in a meeting with some staff members who she was told would be handling her public image. They had set her up with public official social media accounts, her first post being a picture from last night's V Live which read 'Hello ARMY!' and the second from the morning's press conference.

The staff would mainly be there for support and they advised her on what she should and shouldn't post. She was free to post pretty much anything she wanted, but if it involved the boys, she needed to be wary of giving out any spoilers. If she was unsure, then she should run it by the staff first.

Anna was already worried about what she would post. Outside of the fact that her soulmates were BTS, she considered herself to be rather boring. On top of that, her posts would potentially be seen by thousands of people. As her old social media accounts were private, she was used to only a few family, friends and old classmates seeing what she posted. She wondered if she would actually be able to press the post button when the time came.

While Anna had been getting an introduction to what it meant to be in the public eye, her soulmates had gone straight back to work. When Anna found them, they were all gathered in their dance studio, about to start practising. They all greeted her warmly, fussing over her, asking her if she was alright, just as they did after the press conference had ended. Her automatic reaction was to tell them she was fine, but she was trying to be more open with telling them about her feelings like they had asked her to.

"Where is Kookie?"

"Yeah, where did he disappear off to?"

"He said he had a meeting."

"A meeting? With whom?"

"Sihyuk Hyung."

"It still feels weird to call the CEO Hyung."

"How are you not used to it yet? It's been, what, a year?"

"He's our boss!"

"He's cooked dinner for us!"

The others just ignored Jin and Jimin as they squabbled and Hoseok asked Namjoon a question.

"What's the meeting about?"

"Umm..."

Just then Jungkook walked into the room and Taehyung bounced straight over to him.

"How did your meeting go? What was it about?"

"Oh, uh, I was just running by an idea I had for my mixtape."

"What idea? You haven't told me about this!"

"It's... secret! Yes, a secret. I have one more person to talk to and then I can tell you, Hyung."

"Or you could tell me now?"

Jungkook ignored Taehyung's puppy dog eyes and said hello to Anna instead.

"How has the rest of your day been Noona?"

"A little overwhelming. I now have my own Twitter account. Don't know what I'm going to post on it though..."

Anna mumbled the last part to herself, but he still heard her.

"Selca's. When in doubt, post a selfie."

Her soulmates laughed as Anna scrunched up her nose. They all knew her dislike for photos of herself.

"I have an idea! Group selca. Let's all be in Anna's first Twitter selfie!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 162K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
266K 8.2K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
191K 8.3K 37
Min Yoongi started working for two powerful Billionaires in order to get rid of his family's debt. He had no idea he was going to take care of one of...
28.8K 836 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...