โ˜ ๐Ÿ…ด๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐Ÿ…บ๐ข๐ง๐ ...

By kookielisa__love

"๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘ด๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’†, ๐‘ฐ think you're going to like it!"haha....???? "๐‘ดaturity is ๐‘พ... More

ล‚โ‚ฆโ‚ฎโฑคร˜
โ˜ Chapter 1โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 2โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 3โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 4โ˜ 
Chapter 5๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 6๐Ÿ”ž
โ˜ Chapter 7โ˜ 
Chapter 8-โœจ
โ˜ Chapter 9โ˜ 
Chapter 10-โœจ
โ˜ Chapter 11โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 12โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 13โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 14โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 15โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 16โ˜ 
Chapter 17-โœจ
Chapter 18-โœจ
Chapter 19-โœจ
Chapter 20-โœจ
โ˜ Chapter 21โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 23โ˜ 
Chapter 24๐Ÿ”ž
โ˜ Chapter 25โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 26โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 27โ˜ 
โ„ญhapter 28๐Ÿ”ž
โ˜ Chapter 29โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 30โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 31โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 32โ˜ 
โ˜ Chapter 33โ˜ 
Chapter 34๐Ÿ”ž
Last Chapter

Chapter 22-โœจ

3.4K 98 53
By kookielisa__love

After 1 week...

Kiku and jungkook is so close now...which lizkook plan already...lisa know he is doing this for work..but still she is hurt to see him..close with other girl....but she really want to help jungkook....and she is doing...and also

Jk told lisa to live other room..which is beside his room...lisa agree...

Today jk told her to ready..because they're going in a party....kiku with them too...lisa feel jealous when she hear her name from jungkook mouth..

Party timing is 8pm...

So it's 11am..in the morning...lisa went out from her own room...and walk towards saw jk and kiku in dinning table...

Ohh..hi good morning lisa....kiku said...

Hi...morning...lisa said

In one week"lisa and kiku is close too..kiku..think her as her friend..too.."

Morning lisa..jk said..

Morning...lisa said walk near them..and sit beside kiku....

Maid served the food...and they start to eating...

While eating..

So you two is ready for today party..jk said...his eyes on lisa...who is looking down....

Yea..we're ready...kiku..said...

You..lisa..jk said...

Yea...I'm ready...lisa said..munching her food....

Ok..then..I have a work...I will back...before 8..pm..I will horn..you two will come down..ok...he said wipe his mouth with tissue..and stood up..and left....leaving these two behind..

Lisa also done..eating kiku too....

So lisa...we check what should we wear for today you have a good taste so please tell me..too...what should I wear..I want jungkook eyes on me..kiku said..while blushing hard...lisa hurt...but not show..

Ok...I will guide you...

Timeskip

It's 8 pm..now...

Girls is ready....

Kiku wear this her makeup&hairstyle

lisa wear this her makeup&hairstyle

And they come down waiting for jungkook to come....

Wow!...lisa you're looking so beautiful..ohh my gosh...kiku said

You're too...lisa said..trying to not blush

Suddenly they hear..car horn....it's mean jk is here..

Let's go..lisa jungkook is here....kiku said..and went outside...lisa behind her.

Lisa saw him..looking at her...while she is walking...he give her lip kiss in air..made her blush...

They sit inside the car.....lisa feel sad again when kiku sit..front seat with jungkook and she sit...on back..seat ..she sigh and sit...

You're looking beautiful kiku...jk said..kiku blush...

And you're looking handsome.she said shyly..

Jk wearing this...

b

ut lisa got more sad..jk look at her through the mirror

But lisa look away....

The car ride was silent...

*Times skip*

They arrived..in party mansion..

Everyone welcome them..

Inside the party room....

They sit on their chairs...jungkook sit beside kiku..and lisa sit infront of them....

Jungkook let's dance..look everyone is dancing there...let's go....kiku grab his hand..and drag him..towards the stage

They start to dancing...lisa looking at them...with hurt in her eyes....

It's ok..lisa don't worry...jungkook just loves you...lisa sigh...suddenly someone tap on her shoulder..she flinch and turn around...and saw a tall man...smiling towards her...

Hi young lady...he spoke...

Hello...lisa said...

My name j-hope..I'm your hope...he said..lisa chuckles at his behaviour...

And you??..he said

I'm lisa...she said..

What a beautiful name...nice to meet you..miss lisa...he said

Yea..lisa shyly said

Wanna dance..he pull his hand infront of her face...

Lisa first look at where kiku and jungkook is dancing..he is not even looking at her...she sigh and stood up...

And grab his hand...

He walked with her towards the stage...and they start to dancing...finally jk look at them...jk clenched his jaw...his eyes...burning in fire...he feel his body heat up....he got jealous to see lisa dancing with other man..especially touching her...he don't know he tight his grip on kiku...she wince in pain....

Suddenly someone change the song..in song couples have to change their partner...so jk quickly grab lisa..with her waist....

Lisa look at him..and gulp when she saw his angry face...he tight his grip on her waist...lisa go tears...

Meet me at the dressing room he whisper shiver down her spin....with that he left...leaving lisa..on the stage..she wipe her tears...and do what he say...she went behind him...

At the random dressing room....

Lisa went inside saw jk back facing her..she gulp her saliva..nervously...

Lock the door...suddenly his dark voice..come out..lisa lock the door....

Then f0r sometime...the atmosphere got awkward..

Umm..j-jungkook....lisa spoke...in nervous tone

He turn around...and pinned her on the wall..lisa gasp...

You make me mad today...so much...where did he touch..you...tell..me..lisa can see...jealousy his eyes...but he also did...

It's just a dance jungkook...lisa said roll her eyes...

Jk clenched his fist..

For me..it's not..he said

for you is not..but for me it is!...lisa roll her eyes

Lisa stop making me loose control..he gritting his teeth...and groan while saying this...

He is nice boy...lisa said

Ohh..so he is nice..now...look...here you're just mine..you know that...just mine!...no one can touch you like this expect me....he grab her waist and pull her more close to him...feel their hot breath...

Lisa heart beating so fast..

Let me go....she said try to push him..

Suddenly she felt.her panties..go down..she flinch with sudden coldness of his hands...

Then he cup her pussy...lisa moan...

Then he enter his middle finger in her hole..and start to thrusting faster...lisa grab his shoulder....

Ahh...Jung....k...kook...after 5 minutes...he pulled away and lick his finger...and roughly smashed his lips in her..

Then she feel his hands...grab her clothie boobs....

Then she hear... belt bulking sound...

Then suddenly he put his hole length inside her...and start to thrusting faster..harder...

Ahh..ahhh..ahhh..shibal..please slowly....lisa shout...moaning mess...

Soo..tight..yea!..mmh...shit...fuck...fuck!!..yea...he go more faster...he look into her teary eyes..and spoke

R-emember t..that!!..you're just mine..only mine...

Suddenly lisa hear..voices from outside...

J-jungkook..s-stop...someone is outside...lisa said..

But he not hear..he is busy..in pleasuring...

Jung-kookahh...s-stop..shit!..she moan..when he hit on the right spot..

Then he turn her around..and put his in from behind and start to fucking faster

S-stop..please..ah..ahh..ahhh...lisa cries..jk groans and the skin slapping sound in the whole room...lisa...try to pushed him...because she knows now that it's kiku voice....

J-jungkook..-kiku...s-stop...lisa said breathing heavily...he stop suddenly...remove his from her...and put it inside is pants back.. lisa wear her panties back....

I'm sorry if I hurt you...he said....guilty that he hurt lisa...jealously took over him....

Lisa not answer..him...she wipe her tears...

He hug her....

Babe I'm sorry..if I hurt you..suddenly he hear her cry...

His heart clenched...

J-jungkook..when you finish you mission I got tried I can't see you...with her..he feel hurt hear it...

Don't worry..babe..it's going to be end soon..just wait..tomorrow yang is coming...it will be his last day...shhh...he kiss her forehead...and open the door..they went out...saw no one...

And they enter the party area...saw kiku sitting on the table...

They go near the table...

She saw them..and stood up...

Jungkook..lisa..where have you been..I search you everywhere...

Some work come...our friends is here..so we meet them...jk said

Kiku nod

They all sit again the servants served the food...

Timeskip...

They're going back jk house...

Jungkook tomorrow my dad is coming..kiku said

I know..for fixing our engagement date..jk said secretly smirking...

At home....

Jk park the car they all get out from the car..and went inside...

I'm going to my room...kiku said

Leaving lizkook behind..

After she left..jk immediately grab lisa from waist..and kiss her passionately

I fucking love you..so much...he grit his teeth...and lick her earlobe...

Wait for me in room...jk whisper...

Then lisa left.....

Jk watch her leaving and smirk..

At lisa room..

She went inside...and start to removing her ornaments...and went towards the bathroom...

She removed her dress.. and start to taking shower..

After some time she done..she wipe her body with towel and wrapped the robe around her body..

And step outside the bathroom and went straight the closet room...

She choose this to wear...something sexy....

After she done she went out...and she climbed on bed..and cover herself with blanket...

After sometime..she fell asleep waiting for jungkook...

1am...suddenly lisa door open...and close...and lock click sound se can hear

Lisa is sleeping peacefully

Why you're so fucking beautiful..babygirl...his eyes feel on her body...he luch his lips....he know she ready for him....

He remove her blanket making her milky legs exposed to...he bite his lips..

He lay beside her....he grab her waist..pull her closer..to his chest...and start to kissing her on the neck...lisa moan while sleeping....he start to biting on it...lisa shout and open her eyes..he cover her eyes...

Daddy is here babygirl...to fuck..you..with that..he hovered on the top of her....staring at her body...

Babygirl is ready for daddy..he said lisa nodded shyly...

Fuck!...he said and smashed his lips in her roughly...while his hands roaming her body...he removed her lingerie from top..making her boobs exposed...he lick his lips..and start to licking them..like a hungry puppy...he start to sucking her boobs roughly lisa cry out....

He lick her nipples...and bite...

Lisa scream...

His hand went down...her pussy..

He directly start to fingering her...faster

Lisa roll back her eyes because of pleasure...

You like that huh!...he then removed his fingers..and lick them...

And start to removing his shirt and pants...leaving himself naked...

Lisa stared at his reddish aroused member..

Like what you see...he smirk...he start to stroking his dick...

Lisa sit on bed...look at him..innocently..while licking her lips

What my princess want..he said..losing control..by seeing her doll face...

I want..this...she said..

Jk smirk...

It's yours..come here....he spoke...

Lisa grab his cock...and start to stroking it with her tiny hands...and jk start to moaning....then lisa near her mouth and lick his tip...jk eyes watching her

Put this on...this pretty mouth of yours.....lisa then put all in her mouth..and start to sucking it...

After sometime...jk now can't control..he pushed lisa on the bed..and hovered on her...

And put his full length in her..without warning...lisa shout..

Fuck!..sooo...tight!...ahh...he groaned..
And start to pounding into her faster...

Ahh...mmhh...I love you doll...arghh...huh!...he go more faster...lisa roll her eyes...because of pleasure and pain....

You're so biggg...ahhhfaster..mmh..lisa was moaning louder...

He go more faster and harder....

Like this..huh!...he groaned

Y..yea..yea...ah~....f..fuckkk....more f-faster...honeyy....ahh...lisa give him..puppy eyes...

He start to thrusting in unhuman speed..his balls...hitting her pussy rapidly....making slapping sound in whole room...their body bouncing eachother continuously...her boobs is bouncing..their eyes..is connect with eachother....

After sometime he released his hot liquid in her...she did the same...

But he not stop..thrusting the thrust goes sloiper....

They made love like 3 hours...

Ahhh...shitt..o-hh..fuckk...you're so amazing..b..babe..I love you...mmmh...he kiss her passionately..

I..l-love you too..kookie..I'm tried...she fell asleep...in his arms...he chuckles...and kiss her forehead...and drift to sleep..beside her...

Next morning........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 3.4K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
14K 269 26
"Aww too bad! You betrayed him. And betrayers shouldn't be allowed to live," ยฉ๐‰๐„๐Ž๐๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• |โ€ขContains Mature language and triggering cont...
2.5K 83 13
๐—” ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—๐—˜๐—ข๐—ก ๐—๐—จ๐—ก๐—š๐—ž๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
18.5K 782 16
"I DON'T WANT TO BE A BURDEN TO YOUR LIFE JUNGKOOK !!"