☠Chapter 29☠

Next morning..

Lisa wakeup saw no one beside her...she get up from the bed..and do her daily routine...and wear this

After she done she went downstairs

After she done she went downstairs...and ask the maid...again

Where is jungkook...

Young master in his office...

Ok...lisa then suddenly she feel dizziness....and nausea...and her stomach start to hurting...she run towards the sink..and throw up...the maids goes worried the pat her back...after lisa done throwing..she start to taking breath heavily...and for sometime she feel relaxed...she grab her phone...and call jungkook but he don't pick up...

She stood up from couch.....but suddenly she stop when she saw Taehyung...coming towards her direction she smile to see him...and go towards him..and hug him.....

What's bring you here tae!....she said while pulled herself from the hug...

I was just bore..so I come here...to see you...lisa..he said...

Ok..come..lisa said..she about to take step...but her stomach start to hurting again...she about to fall but Taehyung catch her...

Lisaa!....hey are you okay!....lisa was whines..loudly because of pain...

We should go to hospital...he take lisa with him....

Timeskip...

At hospital..in doctor office..he is checking her...

After he done checking lisa..he turn towards Taehyung who is still worried for lisa...he look at doctor as doctor spoke...

Congratulations!...she pregnant....the doctor smile...tae eyes goes widen..he feel hurt..but..happy for her...🥺💔

Then again doctor spoke..

Are you her husband?..

N-no..I'm.her friend...thanks doctor..Taehyung forced smile to doctor...then doctor spoke..

O-hok....so I wrte some...medicine in this page...you have to give..her..it's painkillers...and pregnancy tablets..painkillers..for..her headaches..stomach...and everything is ok...you can take her home...and please don't stress her...she dizzy..because of she is stress her..bp is high..so please take care of her..tell her husband...she is still to sensitive to be a mother...her tissues is weak..so please don't stress her...I'm saying again and again thanks..the doctor left...Taehyung look at lisa...

Who is looking happy and...s-sad tooo...

Hey..doll..he call her..