Hellbound: Book 8 to the Sky...

By missmatched123

Zathe is convince that he has to avenged Seto's death. By doing that he will kill Sky and Midnight. But he ha... More

Sleeping
A Surprise Visit
Alikai
Remember
Gone
Mind Games
Author's Note- Update on some things
Author's Note- Sequel- Writer's Block
Talk Zytan
Author's Note- IMPORTANT
Released
Ian
Author's Note- MUST READ!
Author's Note- IMPORTANT
iNSaNiTY
Awake
Author's Note- CHARACTER CONTEST
The Best of them
Shadow
Temper
Alesa
Debt Paided
Author's Note- NEXT BOOK

Makeshift Poison

582 23 17
By missmatched123

Sky's P.O.V

Alikai comes in with some other guy. I lean on the table. 

"Guys this is Zytan." Alikai said.  

"Hey." The guys said. I don't like him. Something is off about him. I cross my arms. 

"Hey." He walks past me and his hand hits my back. Why? 

"Okay so why is he here?" 

"Actually I got to go because I got someplace to be. But nice meeting you all. Come on Alikai." Zytan said. They leave. My vision blurs all of a sudden. The others are talking. I put my hands on the table. What the? 

"Sky you okay?" Ty asks. Kitty walks in front of me. 

"Sky?" Kitty asks. 

"Sky what's this" Quentin asks hold a small dart in his hand. 

"Where was that?" Jerome asks. 

"In his back." Quentin said. Ghost grabs it. 

"This is Makeshift Poison. Hospital now." Quentin catches me. Zytan that little punk. 

"Who did this?" Ty asks. 

"Zytan." Everything goes black. 

Ty's P.O.V

Quentin and Jerome are talking Sky to the hospital. 

"I'm getting Zytan." 

"I'll come with you." Ghost said. I go in my ender form and so does Ghost. We fly outside. I see him. 

"There he is." I head towards him. I pull out my sword. I hit Zytan. I pin his wrists to the wall. I put the sword on his neck. 

"O so close to getting away." Alikai walks beside us.

"What are you doing Ty?" Alikai asks. 

"Zytan if your going to use poison hide it better then where you put it. Zytan poisoned Sky." 

"What?" Alikai asks. Zytan's eyes glow. Magic user. 

"So close to getting away with it too." Zytan said. 

"So what is Makeshift Poison anyway?" '

"It messes with the mind, if it doesn't kill it's victim. But it's rare and deadly. Sky won't survive at the very least 10 minutes." Zytan said. 10 minutes. Not enough tome. 

"And you know what's even better, Seto is the only one that can stop it. So Sky's gonna die." Zytan said. No. 

"Zytan why?" Alikai asks. I look at her. 

"How could you not know he was planning this?" 

"I didn't I swear." Alikai said. 

"Alikai knew this whole time." Zytan said. What. 

"Ty he's lying. I didn't know one bit." Alikai said. 

"James." He goes next to me. 

"Yes?" James asks. 

"Take Alikai and Zytan to the dungeons. Zytan is a magic user." Zytan's eyes turn normal. 

"What did you do?" Zytan asks. Recruits grab them both. 

"Ty I didn't know!" Alikai yelled. 

"Yeah right." Ghost stops next to me. 

"Can't believe we trusted her." Ghost said. No I can't either. 

Alikai's P.O.V

They chained me to a wall. I look at Zytan. 

"What?" Zytan asks. 

"Your lucky I'm chained to a wall." 

"What did you guys do?" Someone asks. I look at them. 

"I'm Oliver. This is Jen and Charlie." Oliver said. 

"I'm not the one who did something. Zytan did it and dragged me into it." 

"Sky could be understanding." Oliver said. 

"No he won't be. Zytan poisoned him." 

"What?" Jen asks. 

"It's only Makeshift Poison." Zytan said. 

"Makeshift Poison is rare and deadly. Who are you guys?" Charlie asks. 

"I'm Alikai and the traitor is Zytan." 

"I'm surprised you didn't find out for yourself." Zytan said. 

"What?" 

"O come on Alikai. Your so clueless! You have been working for Zathe since you meant me." Zytan said. No. No. I stand up. 

"So Seto." 

"He had to have his memories taken in order so he would. But he got most of them back and we had to chained him and then he broke out." Zytan said. Oliver laughs. 

"Teaches you right. Last time I saw one of them chained was Ty and that didn't end so well." Oliver said. 

"But will Seto get to Sky in time before it kills Sky." Zytan said.

"I can't believe you would use me like that. I had no idea that you would poison Sky and you blame me for it. Ty already knew it was you and you dragged me down with you."

"Alikai honestly  you were helping a good cause." Zytan said.

"Any cause that is a threat to the Sky Army can't be a good one." Charlie said.

"Thank you Charlie." I sink to the ground. This is not good.

"So what would they do?"

"It matters on if Sky dies or not." Someone siad. Kitty opens the door.

"Kitty I swear I didn't know." Kitty kneels down next to me.

"I'm going to look into your memories." Kitty said. 

"Why?" 

"It's what they do to judge someone if they are telling the truth." Oliver said. 

Kitty's P.O.V

"Why look into my memories?" Alikai asks. 

"I could always get Ty to come scare the sh*t out of you. He could do this instead of me and trust me I'm better then the boys by a long shot." 

"Why is that?" Zytan asks. 

"They have different methods of getting information out of people." 

"Who's the one you don't want the most?" Oliver asks. 

"Sky's." 

"I thought you were going to say Ty." Jen said. 

"No Sky by a long shot. Sky can be very scary when he wants to. But anyway let's see." My eyes glow. I put my hand on her forehead. I see images of her latest memories. She saw Seto. She did know. 

"You saw Seto." I stand up. 

"Yeah I did a few times but what's so wrong with that?" Alikai asks. She was carrying the poison and knew it. I cross my arms. 

"You may say you didn't know about the poison. But your memories say something else. You knew Seto was alive when we thought he was dead." 

"I didn't know." Alikai said. It's not looking good for her. 

"You said you did know." Alikai looks away from me. She's lieing. I have another way but I don't what to use it on her. She is not making sense to me. 

"Kitty I didn't know." Alikai said. 

"She did she's lying." Zytan said. 

"No I'm not. Zytan must have messed with my memories. Do it again." Alikai said. 

"I didn't mess with your memories. Alikai knew the whole time." Zytan said. 

"Zytan shut up before I make you shut up. Now Seto came back and cured Sky. I will get Sky to look into your memories or Seto. But I don't think Seto will take it so well that Zytan is here." 

"No he won't." Zytan said. I glare at Zytan. 

"Kitty I wouldn't hurt Sky." Alikai said. 

"I believe you but everyone else doesn't. Sky will look into your memories Alikai." 

"But Sky is the worst one to judge you." Alikai said. 

"Don't worry I won't let him do his normal method cause that one is one we barely use." 

"What is it?" Jen asks. 

"We only use it if it's the last chance." O leave her. I close and lock the door. 

"Not going to check me out Kitty?" Zytan asks. I roll my eyes. 

"For you Zytan just be happy your still alive. I already know your guilty." I walk down the hallway. 

Zathe's P.O.V

Seto got to Sky in time. Zytan is captured. I will have to get him and deal with Sky myself. Why is it so hard to kill that guy? I have a idea. Sky's in the hospital unprotected. Perhaps someone will kill him for me. No it would be much better to do it myself. After all he has some knowledge I would like to know myself to do something. I will just kill him myself. So I will need the perfect moment. That poison should make Sky weaker for a while. But Skybrine will just make him stronger. So Skybrine. That's it. My sorcerers look at me. 

"Everyone we are going to take Skybrine right out of Sky." 

"How?" Valker asks.

"Sky has the Blight Curse. Take the amulet and he is too weak to stand." 

"When?" Gvene asks. 

"When Sky is alone and not in the hospital." 

Just going to ask now so I can get it out of the way. Anthor book YAY OR NAY?! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.7K 34
After everything is fixed. Everyone is having a good time. It seems like the evil in the world is gone. That is what they think. Sky does not feel a...
8.6K 336 57
(Sequel to How to Save a Spark) After Herobrine kidnapped Samantha Verona and dragged her into the World of Blocks, Minecraftia, the guys followed af...
47.8K 1.6K 20
Ty and Jason want to go to the End. Sky tags along with them. Once they get there everything changes. Ty is affected by the Enderdragon. Sky tries to...
43.6K 1.2K 44
Ty has a secret he can't let the guys find out, a few secrets actually. I'm not going to spoil the secrets, but he has a father who hates him and a b...