Tale Of Dove Eyed And Cat Eye...

By chinthuz

Jungkook fanfiction "It seems like what everyone telling about you is true ; *you are cat - eyed * your ey... More

Disclaimer
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1-Twinkle's Day
Chapter 2- The Trio
Chapter 3- His Nerd & Her Shy Kid
Chapter 4-Jin's kids
Chapter 5-His tuitor
Chapter 6 - My First Love
Chapter 7-See You Soon
Chapter 8-Twinkle's story
Chapter 9-Bring me a chimmy
Chapter 10-The Secret Plan(I)
Chapter 11-The Secret Plan(II)
Chapter 12-The Secret Plan(III)
Chapter 13-Namastae India
Chapter 14-오랜만이에요
Chapter 15 - 26 August 2025
Chapter 16 - 27 August 2025(I)
Chapter 17 - 27 August 2025(II)
Chapter 18 - 27August 2025(III)
Chapter 19 - 28 August 2025(I)
Chapter 20 - 28 August 2025(II)
Chapter 21- 29 August 2025(The Truth Untold I )
Chapter 22 - August 29(The Eclipse)
Chapter 23 - 29 August 2025(The Eclipse II)
Chapter 24 - 30 August 2025
Chapter 25 - 31 August 2025
Chapter 26 - The Purple Ocean 💜
Chapter 27 - 1 September 2025(The Truth Untold II)
Chapter 28 - 1 September 2025(The Truth Untold III)
Chapter 29 - 2 September 2025
Chapter 30 - 3 September 2025
Chapter 31 - 4 September 2025
Epilogue 🍁

Chapter 32 - The So Called End

140 5 7
By chinthuz

(Jungkook's pov)

We were going to Y/n's house today.I thought about what Jin hyung told me last night and now I know what I have to do.

Varun came to the hotel and took us to Y/n's home.

Y/n opened the door for us.I saw her smiling at me as I walked passing her.It reminded me that stars can shine even in the daylight.I wish that those eyes can keep smiling till the end.

Anu, Ash and Rohan were already there.Y/n's parents were also there today.

Y/n introduced her parents to us and her dad seems so happy to see Jin hyung again. Both of them went to talk about something related to
Y/n's dad's work in between  and joined us for the lunch.

"Ash,is this cooked
by you? "

"Yes Jiminah,I made all of these since you always wanted a treat from me. And Y/n's mom also helped me.Ah, this girls too helped me a bit"

"See I told it correctly.I can
find it out that you cooked
all these by the taste itself.Its too delicious "

"Jiminah, I'm so happy
that you love my food"

"We will miss your cooking when we go back for sure"

"Just make a visit whenever you miss the food made by me. I will make whatever you want to have"

"You can't take this back. You just promised me"

"Yes, its my promise"

After having the lunch all of us sat down in the living room.Anu came to us with some sweets made by Ash.

"Anu, now I know why you
were a bit fat back.Your mother is a great cook.No one can say no to her food"

"What are you talking
about, Tae? "

"Jiminah,your girlfriend was bit fat in some of the photos which I saw at her house"

"Tae,I was not fat"

Anu told back to Tae.

"Yes, you were "

"No, I was not"

"Yes, you were"

"No, I was not"

It was funny to watch both of them arguing. But Anu was getting mad at Tae as they continued arguing.So Jimin hyung tried to calm her down.

"Anu,even though if you were fat, I'm sure you will be cute enough back that time. So don't mind what Tae says"

"Jiminah, I was not"

"Ok, you were not fat.But I also want to see your childhood photos.How can your boyfriend miss that when your friend already saw that? Can I see one, please? "

"Jiminah,You can see her photos in  my room.Come,  I will take you there"

Y/n told to Jimin hyung.

"Twinkle, I will take him there.
Jiminah, let's go"

Anu dragged Jimin.

"Jungkookah, do you want to come with me"

Jimin hyung asked me.I was not expecting that question from him.I don't want to make Anu awkward by being with both of them

*Oh,should I? *

"Just come with us"

Hyung made me to go with them and Anu took us to Y/n's room.
I could  see many photos of
Y/n on the walls.She was beautiful as always.

"I don't think you were fat as Tae told"

Hyung told Anu.That's when I found there were pictures of Anu also.

"Jiminah, these are not the photos Tae talked about before. Wait for a minute.Let me check her cupboards.I'm sure I can find those here too"

Anu went to check the cupboards.

"Jungkook, do you know
why I made you to come
here with us ? "

*No.I felt it will be awkward to come with a couple. But now I think its a good thing that I came with you both here*

"Actually I also don't wanted you to here with us.I barely get chances to be with Anu.Still I took you here.Jungkook, are you forgetting that we are going back today night? Are you going to leave Twinkle like this here? "

"No hyung,I know what
I have to do"

"I don't want you to act like an idiot now.Jin hyung have already told me about what you told him last night.Don't make that girl cry more"

*Hyung,I only wanted her
to be happy in the end.I will make sure that everyone can see that smile on her face everyday.I will make sure those eyes keep shining *

"What are you two
talking about? "

Anu came to us with an album.

"Ah, nothing.Did you get
those photos? "

"Yes,here see this"

Anu showed us an album.I saw the photos of Y/n in those albums.There were few of them which looked like her photos around the time she left to India.

"Now I think what Tae said is true.Jungkookah, doesn't she look a bit fat in this photo? "

"Yaah, Jiminah !!! Jungkookah, do I look fat in this picture? "

*I think you were
a bit fat*

"Aish, the evil maknae line"

(Y/n's pov)

Jungkook went to my room with Anu and Jimin.Actually I was feeling nervous because  Jungkook looked like he was not going to give me a chance to talk to him.They will be going back today night.I just want to say sorry to him for what I have done.

"Twinkle, I will leave now.I have to meet my friends now "

Rohan told me.

"So,are you going now? "

Oppa asked Rohan.

"I have a meeting about my project in the college. So I think I have to be there now.And it was really nice to meet you guys.I have been there to help Blue Moon with some of their  projects. I think your company is the most cooperative client they ever had.I was enjoying helping Twinkle on your fan sign event"

"I think what Y/n told about her little brother back is true.You are really sweet and adorable, Rohan.And thank you for being there with my Y/n all these time,taking care of her and for keeping her smiling "

"No, you don't have to thank me.Everybody sitting here knows how well you take cared of her,Jin..Ah Twinkle,what should I call your oppa? "

"You can call me
hyung, Rohan"

"Call him samchon,Rohan.Comparing both of your age, Jin hyung should be your uncle "

Suga oppa spoke up suddenly. That made us all laugh.

"Yaah !!How can you say
that to a kid? "

"Oh, don't fight guys.I'm
leaving now.Just visit us whenever you have time "

"We will,for sure.Just keep doing good in whatever you are doing now"

RM told Rohan
(as expected 🤪)

"Yes, I will.Then I'm going. Twinkle, you should also come here whenever you have time and tell Anu that I left and will be back by evening"

"I will tell her.Make sure to come back before ten"

"Yes,I will"

Rohan left us.That's when I remembered something.

*Oppa, what did you  talk to dad before? *

"I have already told you
there is nothing for
you to worry about "

*Just tell me.Can't you see that I'm worried about him? *

"Its just about his project
back in Korea.There is
nothing to worry about.My appa had done to keep your dad in  a safe place.Actually there new chairman is a nice person. He would like to restart the project if your dad is interested in it.But your dad told my he is just taking care of your family business now and stopped everything related
to his research"

*Yes,he almost ended in career as a doctor and is taking care of his business now.But I think he may consider this opportunity.He was so into that project like he still want to do complete that*

"See, I told there is
nothing to worry"

*Ah,there is nothing
to worry*

Its just me, Varun, Tae and hyung line sitting down there.Actually I was waiting for a chance to talk to them also.So, I decided to speak up.

*Can everybody listen
to what I'm going to
say for some time? *

"You can tell us
anything, Twinkle "

Hobi told me.

"But you have to make sure that you won't cry at last. I don't want you to cry infront of me again "

*How can you say that I'm going to cry, Suga oppa? *

"Then, what should I expect from you crybaby? "

"Suga, let her speak"

Oppa told Suga oppa.

*Actually, I want to ask an apology for what I have done.I have hurt some of you very badly.I'm sure all of you know about what I'm talking.I also know that it will have an impact on the entire band.So, I'm really sorry for what I have done*

"Twinkle,I would be lying if I say that what you have done won't affect us. Still, we can't let you take all the responsibility by yourself. It was a mistake from our part too.Both me and Hobi already knew that you were
Y/n.But still we decided to keep it as a secret from others and play along"

I was surprised to hear what RM just told me.

"What? You already knew that she was Y/n, Namjoonah.Why didn't you tell me?"

*But,how did you find
out that I'm Y/n? *

"I think,I helped them
a bit there"

Varun spoke up suddenly.

"Twinkle, do you know why we came here before the scheduled dates? Jin hyung asked us to help him to find you.And we would have found you even if you were not the Twinkle standing here because we know how much two of the boys missed you.We found out that the maknae line already asked for your help and we decided to contact you to get the details that you collected so far.But when we looked up the staff's list given by your company we couldn't find Twinkle there but instead we found Y/n in that list.So we called your manager and"

"They almost threatened me for giving a wrong list and made me to tell everything "

Varun spoke in between.

"At first we thought that we should let both Jin hyung and Jungkook to know about you.But when we think from your side we thought you wanted some time to sought out your problems.We never wanted you to be in an awkward stage by meeting both this guys.And we also thought that we could surprise both this guys by showing them their real Y/n"

RM told me.

"I think,all of you had
enough fun making me
a fool all this time"

We didn't noticed Jungkook listening to what we spoke now.

Jimin and Anu were standing panicked behind him.

"Jungkookah, we didn't meant to make fun of you.We also never thought that things were going to be like this"

Hobi spoke up for RM.

"Hyung,you don't have to explain.I knew you won't do something if you know that it could affect my emotions"

*Jungkook,can we talk atleast once before you leave? *

"You have something to tell me now after having me by your side all this time.What is it, Twinkle? Tell me about that thing you were not able to speak before and now you wanted to"

Jungkook was seriously hurting my feelings with his words. But he still gave me a chance.

*I'm sorry *

"What are you feeling  sorry about?You never lied to me neither told the truth to me.I really thought we were good friends back when you were
Y/n and now when you are the Twinkle infront of me.I think, I was wrong.If you have ever considered me as your friend you could have seen how much I missed you.Oh,I'm  mistaken there too.I can't even tell now whether I really missed you and whether I really loved you"

*Jungkook, can you just listen to me once? *

"I don't want to hear that you are sorry for what you have done to me anymore "

Jungkook was literally shouting at me.I couldn't hold myself anymore. I could feel the heat on my cheeks as my tears fall down.

"Jungkook, stop this you are making her cry"

"Suga hyung, let me talk now.She was really trying to talk to me all these days.So,I really want to talk now"

*Jungkook, I'm really sorry. I never knew that I could hurt your feelings this much*

"You don't have to worry more about me, Y/n.Ah, sorry.Twinkle you don't have to worry more about me.You may think it must be so hard for me to move on from you.No, that's not the truth.Even I'm surprised to see how easily I can move on from you. So please stop worrying about my feelings for  you.Actually, you have already made it clear that you loved someone before itself even though it turns out to be me.I think I'm a fool to love a girl who told she had someone already.Do you know how hard I have worked all these years to make sure I can be someone who deserved you to be in his life?How hard I worked so that if you ever moved on from your so called love, you may find me worthy to have you in my life and come back to me ? I'm really a fool"

"Jungkook, its enough.Just stop saying something that you  never wanted to tell her"

Oppa came to me and held me in his arms.

"No, hyung let me finish.

Y/n,thinking about you, I can say that you were just a childhood crush about which I thought that I'm going to cherish for my life.But when I found Twinkle,I easily forgot about you and fall for you again.But that was not because you were Y/n.It was just because you are Twinkle. So I don't feel anything special about my first love anymore"

I never thought Jungkook can speak this harsh to anyone.I think its not only me, everyone standing there was shocked to see Jungkook like this.

"Twinkle,don't mind what he is speaking now.I'm sure he never wanted to tell you all this"

Tae came to me.

"Hyung, I meant each single word I have spoken now.How should I prove you?Ah, do you remember you telling me that you may ask her out if I'm not going to be nice with her? I'm telling you now that you can ask her out and date her if she wanted to date you.That's not going to matters me anymore "

Next thing I saw was Jungkook falling down being hit by Tae.
The boys ran to them and held them apart.

"So, is this what you really wanted, Jungkook? "

I saw Jimin pushing away Jungkook as he asked him.
So, finally I can see the mess that I brought up infront of me.

I saw Tae at one side who have done nothing wrong other than loving me.

On the opposite side Jungkook with the same mistake.

I don't know how bad I have affected the relation between this two brothers.I couldn't even open my mouth to speak something.

I don't know what I have to do now.I cried in oppa's hand.

I finally gathered my courage to speak.I felt a bit ok since oppa was still by my side.I spoke up when I felt the scene have calm down a bit.

*I think there is nothing more for me to tell or nothing more that Jungkook wanted to hear from me.Still I feel to  say something to all of you.I know how badly I hurt all of you by my mistake.I should have told all of you that I'm Y/n in the first place.I had done something that I'm going to regret for my life time. Still I could say that I'm happy since I could meet all of you.I used to ask oppa to take me to you guys while I was there with him and he never took me to you guys.You were all like something that exist in stories to me.Whenever oppa tell me something about you guys I really wished that I could meet you all some day.Then I had to leave Korea.I couldn't even say goodbye to oppa before I leave for India.And time brought you all infront of me.All of you treated me like your own sister. RM,oppa do you know that I used to study so hard so that I can get grades better than your's?.And that me have done something so foolish like this now.And Jungkook,I couldn't tell you that I'm Y/n.But I'm happy that I was able to tell you that I loved you.Do you know how much I regretted
for not telling you that I loved you before you went abroad
for your training? I think
I can't correct what I have done now.I think that everything would have gone fine if you never knew that I'm Y/n.And as
Jungkook said before I can only say sorry to all of you now.
I want all of you to leave India like how you come here.I think its good if you guys can forget about meeting me here.Just think that you couldn't find Y/n in a population of billions.I never had something like a happy ending. So I can
handle with this also.So don't worry about me as you
all leave from here" 

"Y/n, don't talk stupid.How can I forget you? None of us is going to forget you.I will be responsible for whatever happened here.I will help you to figure this out"

Oppa told me by keeping me still in his arms.

*Oppa,don't worry about me.I have Anu, Varun, Rohan, Ash my family and many others here with me.I'm sure I will be fine after few days*

"Then what am I, Y/n?And stop lying to me.Don't you think I can't tell you how low you are feeling now? "

*Oppa,I want you to be with Jungkook.Even though he told me that he can easily forget me, I don't think that he can easily do that as he says.Since he wants to forget me, I want all of you to help him with that and be with him*

"Can anyone of you tell us what's going on here? Why is Twinkle crying? What's wrong with Jungkook's face? Anu,are you not going to speak now? "

All of us were panicked to see Ash standing with my parents.

"Amma, its just a..."

*Ash,we will talk about
this later.This guys were
about to leave.Varun can you take them back? *

"Y/n,we are not leaving
you like this"

*Oppa, its fine.Just don't
forget what I told before *

"Jin,I think,all of you should leave now as my  daughter is asking you to leave"

"Oh, sorry uncle. I think we have done something that would hurt Y/n and we are really sorry about that.We will leave now"

Oppa bowed infront of dad.Everyone of the guys apologized to my father as they left.I really felt bad since they had done nothing wrong and all these happened because of me.

Oppa came to me before he goes out.

"Y/n, I don't want you to forget what I told before. None of us wanted to forget you and we are not going to do that"

He left me saying this.

I saw Jungkook staring all the time they waited for oppa.

I went to my room as they left my house.I can't tell my parents or Ash that I have made all this mess.

Ash called Anu to stay back with them.I'm sure Anu will have to tell everything to them.

I heard a knock at my door later.Anu came in as I opened the door.

*So, what did Ash told you after hearing everything? *

"Ok, I will tell you what she told me; 'what should I do with this three kids?'  "

Anu mimicked her mother infront of me.I felt it funny to watch that.

"Twinkle, your parents are worried about you and Ash told them that everything happened here is because of she going easy with us three"

*I will talk to them later.If I go out to them now, I have to face three angry faces.I don't want to risk my life now*

"Twinkle, I have something
to tell you"

*What's that about? *

"You can cry now.Its just
only us here"

(Jimin's pov)

I saw hyungs going to talk to Jungkook as we reached the hotel.But I was worried more about someone they didn't notice all this time.Tae walked away to his room as we reached there.

I gave him a call but he didn't pick up.So I thought of going to his room and check on him.

I went to his room and knocked at his door few times. He opened it after some time.I can tell that he was crying just by seeing his face.I went inside.

*So, what were  you doing here? Why didn't you pick up when I called you? *

"I was packing
my things"

*Oh, then why is your eyes
so red?I have told you not
to lie me*

The next thing Tae did completely made me go numb.

He hugged me and cried his heart out.

*Tae, its ok.I can
understand why you were
like that before. Even I felt to do the same you have done.Everybody knows how much you take care of Twinkle.
So, its quite natural for you react like that*

"Jiminah, I never thought I would have to fight with Jungkook for Twinkle.It really hurts me for acting like that to Jungkook. But I couldn't control myself there.I can't see Jungkook being sad. At the same time I don't want to see Twinkle in pain.I let go away my feelings for Y/n and for Twinkle for Jungkook and he was making her cry infront of me.I even thought that I should never let him have Twinkle in his life for a moment. That's when he told me that he don't care even if I date her.Jiminah, actually its so difficult for me to move on from Twinkle. Its getting
harder everytime I think about it.And when Jungkook spoke so low about her, I couldn't
help myself"

*Tae, I told you already I can understand you.I'm sure Jungkook will come to you and apologize. I'm sure that he will find out that whatever he has done there is a great mistake.So, don't worry anymore.Just get packed and we will leave this place soon.I will go now and I will call Anu and ask about Twinkle and let you know whatever she tells me*

I was about to go back.That's when I saw Jungkook standing at the door.

*Jungkookah,when did you come here? *

(Jungkook's pov)

Everyone except Tae and Jimin came to talk to me as we reached the hotel.

Hyungs were trying to explain everything for Y/n.Even I know she hasn't done nothing big.But whatever she has done had changed my mind, my feelings for her.
I still love her but I'm not sure whether I can keep loving her like this till the end.So I think its better to let her go.

But I felt so bad about ending up with a fight with Taehyung hyung. So I thought of talking to him.I saw him talking to Jimin hyung as I reached his room.

I heard him telling that he loved my Y/n.I felt so bad since he never told about that to me.I heard him saying that he even gave up his feelings for her because of me.

"Jungkookah,when did you come here? "

*Hyung, can I talk to
Tae hyung? *

"Ah, yes.But don't end up fighting again "

Jimin hyung left us alone.

I saw Tae hyung looking at me.

*Hyung,I have heard what you were talking. Tae, why didn't you tell about this before to me? *

"What can you do if I had told about this earlier to you?Your Y/n was like a fairy tale to me and I almost let go my feelings for Y/n.But I fall in love with Twinkle.You don't have anything to worry about that.Twinkle only loved you.But both of us lost her in the end"

*Hyung,I'm sorry for being like that.I didn't mean to talk to you like that*

"You didn't like her asking you to forgive her and now you are asking me to forgive you"

*Hyung,I want her to forget about me.I want her to hate me.I want her to be with someone better than me.That's why I have spoken like that to her*

"Do you think she will forget about you because of that? "

*No hyung. But now I want you to help me.Can you make her to move on from me? *

"What are you
talking about? "

*Hyung,I want you to take care of her for me.I'm sure you can do that better than me.I don't want you to let go your feelings for me*

"Jungkookah, do you know what you are talking about now? "

*Yes hyung,I know *

"Go out of my room before
I hit you again "

*Hyung, just love my Y/n*

"You are going to regret
this till the end, Jungkook"

*I will be happy if you could keep those eyes shining
till the end*

The end✨️

______________________________

#1 in tale💕

AN:I have a suggestion if you felt bad for Jungkook and Y/n and wanted to kill me for ending this like this:

And I just want to thank that four people who made me write this story💕❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.3K 44
Y/n × Jungkook . . . Y/n: Are you really his.... Jk: yes, I am...!! . . . Jk: Tell me who are you?? Y u lied to me?? What was ur intention behind it...
299K 13.8K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...
14.7K 1.5K 57
"Who are you?" "Where am I?" "Can he see me?" ...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...