Epilogue 🍁

2029 June 13, Seoul

(Taehyung's pov)

I never believed in the saying time can heal everything.But my life proved me I was wrong. There is nothing that time can't change.It can even change people's emotions.It may make you sad sometimes but eventually it will make the pain you had once into the most beautiful memory of your life.

I,Jimin and Jungkook came back after finishing our military service.Our hyungs were all getting married these days and it looked like they were waiting for us to come back.

Today,Jin hyung is marrying
Ji Ann noona.He is almost in the end of his thirties and we make fun of him saying that time to time.

But today is something more special for me.I think three years is more enough for her for loving me.Its the time to make her mine.

I have been planning to propose her today and everyone was helping me to surprise her.

Jin hyung had called us all for a party in the evening and I just wanted to use that time to propose her.

Evening at the party

Everybody was waiting for her to come.I was getting nervous as we waited for her.
I saw her coming with Anu. She was looking soo beautiful today.She smiled at me as she saw me.I don't know why I'm getting nervous to propose her now after dating her for almost three years.

"Tae, aren't you going to do it now? You have been just staring at her for an hour"

*Jiminah, I'm scared.What if she say no? *

"She won't say that.Come
with me now"

Jimin took me to them.

"Anu,I have something to
tell you.Can you come with
me now? "

"Ah, yes"

*Where are you
taking her? *

"What? Is there any problem if I  wanted to take my girlfriend to somewhere? "

With that Jimin walked away with Anu leaving both of us.

"Tae,are you feeling ok?You look so tensed "

*Is it that obvious? *

"Yes.I can tell that by seeing your face.Tell me why are you looking like you are sick to death? "

*I will tell you something now.Just hear it till the end and answer me honestly *

"Yaah!!! You are scaring me now.Just say what you want to tell me.I'm getting nervous seeing you like this"

*I know that we are dating for almost three years and I know I have even hurt your feelings in between and you still choose to stand with me.I know that no one other than you will be doing that if I do the same to them what I have done to you.Thinking about us, I haven't even told you that I love you all this time.I don't know why you are loving me afterall.I even doubt whether I'm worthy for your love.I can only tell that I'm lucky to have you in my life.I love you and I mean it*