Stray Kids Reader Insert One...

Autorstwa KimiStorm

Even more fluffy reader insert Stray Kids stories because I am obsessed with them and can't stop writing for... Więcej

Holiday Decorating with the Kids
Airport Security [OT8 x reader]
Taking Flight [OT8 x Reader]
Bang Chan x reader || Dreams of Soulmates
It was Supposed to Just be Eggs [OT8 x Reader]
Braces Buddies [IN x Reader]
Late Night Shenanigans [Lee Know x Reader]
Late Night Shenanigans [Bang Chan x Reader]
[Hwang Hyunjin] Promise
[Kim Seungmin] Surprise?
[Lee Minho] Cats are the worst
[Bang Chan] Dancing in the rain
[Lee Felix] Leap of Faith
[Hwang Hyunjin] I've never gone camping
Stray Kids x Vampire Knight Headcanons
[Lee Felix ft. Hwang Hyunjin] The Forest Calls (Elf AU)

[Yang Jeongin] Did you just ask me out on live stream?

805 14 1
Autorstwa KimiStorm

It started as a bet. You and Jeongin couldn't keep up a weekly podcast for more than 2 months. The way Han phrased it, you could just do it on YouTube and in your dorms, but no, you were fueled by spite and somehow convinced your professor to allow you, Jeongin, and Hyunjin to live stream from the university's audio studio.

Two months later and you had a small following, so you just continued. Much to Han's shock.

"On to the final part of the show," you spoke into your microphone as you scrolled through the outline, "answering your questions!" you let out a snort, "I don't know why you guys keep asking us for advice. The other day Jeongin tried to joust Seungmin with an icicle."

"And I won!" your partner declared gleefully with a wide grin.

"Mmm, debatable," you teased, much to Jeongin's chagrin, effectively wiping his face of the smile. "He only claims he won because Seungmin's icicle broke first."

"Yeah! That's how it works!"

"But he hit you with it before you broke it!"

Jeongin threw his arms up in frustration, "this isn't fencing!" From beyond the glass, you saw Hyunjin shaking his head in tired resignation as the two of you deviated from the script yet again and couldn't help but giggle. "Deal with it Hyunjin," Jeongin whispered into the mic when he saw what you were giggling at, causing your laughs to escalate. Hyunjin glared at the two of you and Jeongin put his hands up in surrender, "okay okay, actually onto the questions now. Which were chosen by our dear Hyunjin," he mocked with faux sincerity before an evil grin grew on his face, "so if this becomes boring blame him."

Hyunjin looked like he was going to enter the recording booth and whack the two of you over the head with the rolled-up outline in his hand as his mouth was open in a muffled yell.

"Before Hyunjin takes us off the air, let's answer some of your questions!" for the third time you tried to continue with what you were supposed to be doing. "This one's from John. Hey (y/n) and Jeongin! There's someone who I really like and I want to ask them out on a date. We've been getting dinner together, but I don't think either of us really classify it as a date. It's mostly been under the pretense of 'I'm starving, you're here, let's go.' How can I make that leap into asking them on a date versus a friendly get-together? Thanks for the help!" there was a pause of silence as the two of you tried to think of a response, "no offense John, but you're asking the wrong people. I've never been on a date," you side-eyed Hyunjin for him letting this question pass, "and Jeongin-"

"I've been in the same position."

"What?" you shrieked and the three of you winced as you heard your loud voice through your headphones.

"Warning for headphone users." Your dark-haired friend mumbled under his breath and took off his headphones to rub at his ear.

"Hold up, when was this?" you looked at Jeongin in bewilderment. The two of you were best friends, and this was a new development for you. You had never heard of Jeongin crushing after someone. Granted, you had only known each other for about 3 years, since the two of you started university, but with the number of late-night ramblings and how often the two of you are together, it could've come up.

Jeongin merely shrugged. "I totally understand you, John, it's difficult, but here's what I did." You nodded your head to allow Jeongin to continue, seeing as you had no way to help. "It's hard to tell from your letter, but how close are the two of you? I got closer and closer to the person who I liked. It developed from 'hey you're in the same class as me,' to something more. It became late-night shenanigans, staying up late talking about anything and everything, watching movies, and of course, doing homework together. Though, to be real, we suck at doing homework when we're together." He added with a laugh.

There was a pleasant smile on his face as he reminisced this person, he looked genuinely at peace, and it surprised you. Whoever this person was, they made a big impact on Jeongin's life. It was strange that you never heard of this person, besides, Jeongin seemed to have had some closure with this person. Did it end badly? Is that why you never knew of this enigma? But he looked so happy? It kind of hurt. This person was so pivotal in his life and yet he hid it all from you. Maybe you weren't as close as you thought. "Half inch by half inch, we became closer." There was a definitive look on his face as he gave a nod, seemingly happy with his answer.

You, on the other hand, were a little more unconvinced. That couldn't be the end of the story. Maybe you were a little more miffed because this was news to you, or maybe the reporter in you was finally coming out and wanting to know the conclusion. Either way, there was a bit of an edge to your voice as you asked, "okay, so after how many ½ inches does it become a date?" you turned the conversation back to John's question, "John seems to already be friends, he just wants to take this person on a date."

Jeongin let out a scoff and rolled his eyes at you, "it's not linear."

There was a pause and when it seemed like Jeongin wasn't going to speak up again, you continued your dubious proddings, "did you say you knew how to do this?" there was an offended shout from Jeongin and he kicked you from under the table to elicit a startled yelp from you.

"I hope none of our listeners are using headphones." Jeongin shook his head in empathy, "because my ears burn."

"You're the one who kicked me!"

Jeongin childishly stuck his tongue out at you, "things will work out John. I'm sure the more you get to know them the more things will fall into place." He reassured, though you weren't feeling reassured, and you figured John probably wasn't either.

"Did you ever ask your person out on a date?" you asked, still wanting to get closure for your story, seeing as Jeongin wasn't keen on providing it.

His face reddened and you resisted the urge to crow teasingly at him, "not yet." He mumbled into the mic, but it was loud enough for you to hear with your headphones.

You leaned back in your chair to get away from the mic and let out a screech, "you don't know what you're talking about either!"

"You were just going to write off John's letter! I couldn't let you do that." He protested with his face still red and his gaze averted.

"Ask them out John!" you took matters into your hands seeing as Jeongin was clumsier with love than you were. Hyunjin sure picked the wrong question this time. "There's no time like the present. Don't twist one of your normal dinners into a date, specifically plan it. Ask them if they want to go on a date at some other time than what the two of you normally do. The worst that could happen is they say no."

"That's mortifying! I could never do that!" the aghast look on Jeongin's face did little to make you feel guilty.

"That's why you never asked out your person on a date." The hurt look that fell on his face did though. "Oh no, I'm sorry." The chaotic atmosphere that filled the recording booth stilled and you went over to hug your friend, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No, you're right." He continued in a quiet voice, "I guess I got too scared to do anything, so I decided things were perfectly all right the way they were, even if I wish it was different."

You smoothed his hair down absentmindedly from your awkward standing position and his sitting position, "relationships are scary. I think you, and John, are valid to be scared."

"But you're also right, there's no time like the present."

You let out a quiet laugh, "and in the end, neither of us was able to help John."

"Maybe this will," you pulled away from Jeongin in confusion so you could look at his face. There was a nervous look settled on his face and he refused to look anywhere close to you, "do you want to go on a date later?"

Your jaw probably dropped comically as you looked at him in bewilderment, "wait-are you-did you-?" did he ask what you think he did? Did he just ask you out? On-air? Was that buzzing in your ear from your headphones? Was this a setup from Hyunjin? Was Jeongin John? Somehow, even as your mind was racing a hundred miles a minute, the terrified look on Jeongin's face was able to clear through the mess and register in your mind. You took a deep breath to stop your word vomit, "yeah." You smiled, "let's go on a date. Maybe a dinner date?"

The terrified look immediately washed away and was replaced with a relieved look, "that sounds great."

Hyunjin's yelling was so loud that the two of you could faintly hear him screaming, "finally!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 40.3K 199
WARNING : SOME ONESHOTS MAY BE TRIGGERING Please note that the beginning of this oneshot book has some Korean traditions used incorrectly. I apologiz...
13.2K 112 19
Short skz stories, Angst Smut Fluff All or nothing ya' know VOTE And give ideas, pls
48.7K 511 20
Just a few Stray Kids oneshots from my tumblr account
68.1K 2K 20
*completed* (I know it's cringy, this was literally my first fanfic ever 😂) You've always dreamt of going to Korea and meeting stray kids, but what...