Taekook one shots

By Im_taekookie

Just my random ideas, which I'm too lazy to make a long story. so here I am. you can request too. More

Author's Note
My Alphas
Best Christmas Present--1
My shy Alpha. 🔞‼
High School Love On (ft.Yoonmin)
Love Me?
Best Christmas present--2
Heaven (M)
✨The One who comes in my dreams ✨
Love at second chance.
Angel with a shotgun
LOVE STORY
Cheating
My stupid bear
His last love💍❣️
Enemies to Lovers.
Enemies to Lovers-2
Enemies to Lovers -3
Enemies to Lovers -4
Enemies to Lovers -5
We'll meet again
Enemies to lovers (last)
My ex (?) husband
May I have your attention please
My ex(?) husband (2)
My ex(?) husband (3)
My ex (?) husband
Hello
Daddy?
Cries.
Hello there
Best Friends Forever
Love at second chance - 2
Star crossed lovers (M)
Far From Home
Into your arms
Into Your Arms (pt-3)
My Rude Husband
My Rude Husband- 2
My Rude Husband-3
My Rude Husband- F
My Rude Husband (bonus)
The Suspicious Nerd
The Suspicious Nerd - 2
The Suspicious Nerd - 3
Be my appa!
My Rude Husband (bonus-2)
Voice
Hello there mate! (1)
My Omega
Hi!!?
Author's Note
Angel Baby
hi?
check this

Taekook Forever.

2.2K 113 6
By Im_taekookie

He has became like a dead soul. His cherry bubbly, happy and caring side is now long lost. He looks like he hasn't smiled from years, but that's the truth tho. After he left him, he's state is the same. He was a cute, bubbly boy but now he's a typical man with anger issues, trust issues and many more.

He has a deep scar on his chest, caused by him. But the scar on his heart was way more deep and painful. Every passing minute was like hell to him. He was never wrong. Never.

He was not living... He was just breathing. His heart beat was there but his soul? Well, he took away his soul with him. All his love, hard work went in vain. He never thought he will be returned this much pain, after loving whole heartedly.

All the hugs, kisses, cuddles, love making... Nothing existed after that day. From the core of his heart he hated them.

He still remembers how happy they both were. No complications, just love, love and only love.

"Mr. Kim, they are here. Shall we go? " His secretary brought him back from his memory lane. "Sure, follow me after bringing me the coffee. " He ordered. "B-but si-sir, you are allergic to it? " His secretary said. "I'm allergic to them too, but still, I'm doing my job, so you do yours. Am I clear? " His secretary just nodded.

He entered the conference hall, watching the person he hates from the core of his heart sitting there. "Good morning, Taehyung. " An old man, nearly 60's greeted. "It's Mr. Kim for you, Mr. Jeon. " Taehyung said sitting on his chairs. Mr. Jeon glanced at his son who hung is head low in shame. "We apologize, Mr. Kim. " Taehyung hummed at the younger Jeon.

Soon, their secretary started with their presentation. It was almost 2hours, all of them were concentrated on the screen, when suddenly the door flung open and a kid entered the room, along with a running bodyguard. "Young master... Please stop. " The body guard requested the kid, but did he listened? Hell no!

"Halabeoji!!! " The kid ran towards his Mr. Jeon. He caught the kid in his arms and picked him up. "Jun-ah!!! Hey champ what brings you here? " Mr. Jeon asked. "I'm sorry, Master, young master ran away when I went to bring him candy. " The bodyguard panted. "It's okay! He's becoming more bratty nowadays. " The younger Jeon, Eunwoo, said. "Halbeoji, you promised me that you'll take me to dad, when we will? " The kid asked him.

Taehyung was hella confused at this moment. 'Why was the kid addressing Mr. Jeon as his grandfather? As far as I remember he didn't had any daughter and Eunwoo is single, so... that means it's... it's his son? ' Taehyung's thought to pause when he looked at the kid.

'He completely looks like him! Is he really his son? ' Taehyung was now on a verge of crying. The dream he dreamt off, were now , of someone else's.

"Shut up Yeonjun! This is a meeting hall. You can't brag in like this. Learn some manners, brat. " Eunwoo scolded the kid. "Oh you shut up cold hearted devil. Don't you have manners, that you shouldn't speak when two olders are discussing something important? " Yeonjun scolded Eunwoo, who just rolled his eyes. But Yeonjun's speech brought smile to someone's lips.

"You are sassy kid! " Taehyung commented,gaining younger's attention. He immediately went down from his grandfather's lap and bowed 90° in front of Taehyung. "Annyeonghaseyo ajhusii, I'm Kim Yeonjun and I'm 5 years old" Taehyung bowed back and picked up the kid in his arms. 'So, he really moved on so fast. ' "What are you doing here, junnie, you shouldn't brag in someone's office. These are not grown ups habits. You won't do it again. Promise me" Taehyung said in a soft voice. "Promise. But ajhusii you are very handsome, just like me. And you address me like my papa. He also calls me Junnie. " Yeonjun said smiling cheeky. "Halbeoji, where is dad, I want too meet him. " Yeonjun asked.

There was a long silence, no one uttered anything. Two curious eyes we're on Mr. Jeon. One was his grandson's and other was of Taehyung's. "Yeonjun-ah!! You are... You are with your father. He's your father. Mr. Kim is your father. " Mr. Jeon said, eyes full of tears. Yeonjun looked at his grandfather and smiled. He immediately hugged Taehyung, who was in a complete shock. But that didn't stopped him from hugging the younger. "Appa... I missed you so much. " Yeonjun said hugging his appa.

Taehyung looked at him and said, "will you stay in my office? I'll be right back with lots of ice cream and candies. Go.. I'll be back soon. " Yeonjun being the bratty kid he is, immediately went to his father's office.

"I know what you are going to ask me, Taehyung. But listen to me first... Then you can ask anything you want... That day, when I came to your house.....................

*Flashback, Five Years ago...

" Baby... You feel so warm. I want to cuddle you to death. " Taehyung snuggled more into his baby's tummy. "Hyung it tickles. " The other one said. "Kookie you are sooo soft. When I'll marry you, I'll never leave your tummy alone. " Taehyung said, nose still inside Jungkook's bellybutton. "What will you do when I'll carry your child in me? Huh? You won't get any flat tummy. All round and round. " Jungkook questioned. "I'll try to manage at that time, but for now... Lemme please. " Before they could talk more a harsh knock disturbed them. "Wait here love, lemme see who's this? " Taehyung said getting up from his position.

He opened the door to see Jungkook's father and his brothers, Mr Jeon Junghyun along with Jeon Eunwoo, Jeon Yugyeom and Jeon Jaehyun. "U-uncle... What brings you here? I-I mean come in... Please. " Taehyung said. "Shut up Kim, we are here to take Jungkook with us. We very well know what's going on here. Now move aside and let me take my brother with me." Jaehyun, the eldest among them said, pushing Taehyung aside. "But hyung... What do you mean? " Taehyung asked. But before he could stop or do anything he felt a hard surface came in contact with his head. He turned around to see Eunwoo with a iron rod in his hand.

Blood... Every were was just blood. Taehyung was brutally beaten by the younger two Jeons. "HYUNG... PLEASE DON'T BEAT HIM... HE'LL DIE. DON'T PLEASE DON'T " Jungkook pleaded. "You want me to stop this, let him survive... Then fine I'll stop the boys but YOU are coming with us, back to Busan. All your dramas are over now." Mr. Jeon said. "N-No k-koo-kook-ah... Don't.... Listen.. To them... They'll take you.... away from me... For forever... i-i can't... leave without you... Please. " Taehyung anyhow managed to say. He looked so dead. But before he could say anything he felt a pair of lips on his. He smiled... Smiled thinking his baby is kissing him. But.... That was the last time he felt him near him.

After a month or so... Taehyung opened his eyes, but he saw himself at his parents house. "Kookie.. " That's what he said. His mother hugged him, crying. But did he cried, no... He never. His parents told him that they took away Jungkook to Busan, and they married him off. From that very second Taehyung decided, he won't fall in love again.

He started finding his love everywhere, but got no success. Lastly, his father, to distract him, made Taehyung his company's CEO. Jungkook was no where to be found. His Busan friends said they never saw Jungkook after he came back, some said he killed himself cause his husband was abusive. But did Taehyung believed them? Well this time, YES. Yes he did. So, he stopped looking for him.

Five years but no success. Suddenly a news came that the oldest Jeon, Jaehyun shifted to LA with his brother Yugyeom. Taehyung searched him everywhere in LA but still he got failed.

He was DEAD now. Not physically, but emotionally.

*END OF FLASHBACK

"... When we took him back to Busan, after few days we found him collapsed in his room. Doctor said he was pregnant and of course it was your child. He never ever tried to abort it. He loved you so much. After nine months he gave birth to Yeonjun. Jun , was born with all your specialities. He never troubled Jungkook, was the only reason Jungkook never tried to took his life, again. But as soon he grew up, he melted my and other's heart and became the reason for our smiles. Jungkook never talked again to me or any of his brothers. His behavior changed so much that, Jaehyun and Yugyeom went away, because they were guilty of their deeds. Jungkook, slowly and gradually became very weak. But he loves Yeonjun with whatever he have. " Mr. Jeon was by now crying and Eunwoo was trying his best not to cry.

"Wh-Where is he now? " Taehyung anyhow asked. "He is on death bed now, Taehyung sii. I-I am the worst brother in this world but still am a brother. Please Taehyung sii accept Yeonjun and Jungkook. Five years were by now has been hell to me. I beg you... Please accept them. " Eunwoo begged getting on his knees.

Taehyung stood up and wiped his tears and ordered his manager to get his car ready. "I'll drop Yeonjun at your place by 10 or so... You guys can leave. " With this Taehyung rushed to his son, who was waiting for him from last five years.

"APPA!! " Yeonjun yelled and threw himself when he was his dad coming in. "My baby... My everything. I missed you so much. Appa is sorry baby that you and papa has to suffer so much. But now, Appa will take you and papa away with him and we will leave together. Will you forgive Appa, junnie? " Taehyung cried.

"Silly Appa. Jun and papa are not angry with you. We both love you. But papa is not well. How will he come with us? " The innocent asked.

"Don't worry baby, now Appa is here, papa will be completely fine. Don't cry okay? " Taehyung said and hugged his son.

"Come let's go everywhere you want. " With this they went out. Enjoyed eating, playing and each other's company.

By 10 taehyung was out of Jungkook's apartment. Eunwoo gave him extra keys before hand, so he went in.

"Papa... Papa... Where are you? Your Junnie is back home.! " A soft voice replied, " I'm in the kitchen baby. " Yeonjun rushed to his papa and hugged him. "How was your day, champ? " His papa asked. "It was great. But today I brought you a gift. " The kid chirped. "Really? What is it? " His papa asked. "I brought Appa home back. " Yeonjun said and pointed towards the living area. Jungkook was surprised but soon a figure appeared.

Red swollen eyes, pale skin, a bit long hair and the same smile with tears in his eyes holding a banana milk bottle in his hand.

Yes there he was, his Taehyung.

When Taehyung saw Jungkook motin less he kept the bottle aside and went near Jungkook and hugged him. He cried and cried. He immediately clashed his lips to Jungkook's. And that's when reality hit Jungkook hard. He was actually in his lover's embrace. He immediately kissed him back. Hugging the hell out of him. No questions where asked, no misunderstanding where solved. It was just the pure moment of the lovers reunion.

"I missed you, love"
"But I missed you more. "
They just kissed each other.

___________________________________________

12 years later.

Now, Yeonjun was a big boy. He was a spoiled brat. His Appa never left any way to spoil his son. Yeonjun was just his father's true copy.

"I am telling you for the last time, if he gets into these fights again, I'll sue you both. This is just because of you he is so spoiled. " A man in his late 30's scolded his son and husband. "Papa, I never did anything. He came and started telling that you are beautiful and he wants to take you on a date. How will you feel if you were on my place. Thank the God I never killed him. "

"I'm proud of you son. " The oldest among the three exclaimed. "You Shut Up taehyung. It's because of you. Who teaches his own son to beat people around. His friends just complimented me but no both of your over possesive asses has to make things different. " "Aww.. It's okay kookie. Don't do it again, okay jun. " "Yup dad. "

Jungkook sighed and let the father son duo do their drama.

He was happy that Taehyung came back to him. He was in such a depression that any moment he could have died, but his son brought his father back to him. And he's grateful to him. He loves both of them from the core of his heart. Taehyung never left his side. His anxiety and all his trouble went away after Taehyung took both his loved ones far away from their past.

Yes, they no more live in Korea. Taehyung left his father's company and took his boyfriend and son to Sydney. He joined a normal company with 9 to 5 work, so that he could live his life peacefully and like normal people.

Taehyung's father wanted Yeonjun to study at the best business school in Sydney, because the next heir of Kim Industries was Kim Yeonjun. Since, he loved his father very much, Taehyung agreed to do so.

When Yeonjun was already 10 , Taehyung married Jungkook and officially made him a Kim. Taehyung wanted to give all his love and spoil him to death, so he never went to make Yeonjun's siblings. Of course he and Jungkook made love almost every night but still. And Jungkook never forced him too.

They loved each other, unconditionally. Taehyung and Jungkook became "TAEKOOK FOREVER", just like they dreamt off .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 276 14
ᴬ ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶠⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ & ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ! ˢʷⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ ✔
My Precious By aestheticbun2

Mystery / Thriller

1K 41 11
*Splash * " groan ", " whimper " " breathing uneven " "Taeeeeeeeeeee " someone shoutout " stop where you are ", or he dies " evil smirk " please le...
45.7K 2.1K 9
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
5.7K 258 16
This is my first story so please bear with me . I hope you enjoy the story . I'm not good at description so please just go and read it. Top kook Bot...