DESIRE

By loverssrock

๐ท๐ธ๐‘†๐ผ๐‘…๐ธ โ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข.โž โ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”.โž ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—... More

๐‘€๐ด๐พ๐ธ-๐‘ˆ๐‘ƒ ๐‘†๐ธ๐‘‹
๐‘…๐ด๐ผ๐‘๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘€
๐‘†๐ด๐‘‰๐ด๐บ๐ธ
A/N- REQUESTS!!!
๐ฝ๐ธ๐ด๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐‘Œ
๐ฝ๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐‘‡ ๐ด ๐‘‚๐‘๐ธ ๐‘๐ผ๐บ๐ป๐‘‡ ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ท
๐ธ๐ด๐‘…๐‘๐ธ๐ท ๐ผ๐‘‡
๐ป๐ผ๐บ๐ป ๐ธ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐บ๐ป
๐‘†๐ป๐‘‚๐‘Š๐ธ๐‘… ๐‘†๐ธ๐‘‹
๐ต ๐ผ ๐‘‡ ๐ธ
๐‘ƒ๐ฟ๐ด๐‘Œ ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘‡๐ป ๐น๐ผ๐‘…๐ธ
๐ป๐ผ๐บ๐ป ๐ต๐‘Œ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ต๐ธ๐ด๐ถ๐ป
๐พ๐‘๐ธ๐ธ ๐‘†๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐‘†
๐ท๐‘‚ ๐ผ๐‘‡ ๐น๐‘‚๐‘… ๐‘€๐ธ
๐ผ ๐น๐ธ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐ฟ๐ผ๐พ๐ธ ๐ผ'๐‘€ ๐ท๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘๐ผ๐‘๐บ
๐‘Œ๐ด๐‘Œ๐‘‚
๐บ๐‘‚ ๐น๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐พ ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘…๐‘†๐ธ๐ฟ๐น
๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘€๐‘ƒ๐ด๐บ๐‘๐ธ & ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘๐‘†๐ป๐ผ๐‘๐ธ
๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ป๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ๐‘†
PICTURES OF TIMOTHร‰E
๐ธ.๐‘‡
๐ผ ๐‘Š๐ด๐‘๐‘๐ด ๐ต๐ธ ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘…๐‘†
๐ผ๐‘๐‘‡๐‘‚ ๐ผ๐‘‡
4๐‘‡๐ป ๐‘‚๐น ๐ฝ๐‘ˆ๐ฟ๐‘Œ
๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘€๐‘‚๐‘‡๐ป๐ธฬ๐ธ ๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐ฟ๐ด๐‘€๐ธ๐‘‡ ๐‘€๐ธ๐‘€๐ธ๐‘†
๐ถ๐ด๐‘…๐‘๐ผ๐‘‰๐ด๐ฟ
๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ท๐ด๐‘‡๐ธ
๐‘ˆ๐‘๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐‘†๐พ๐ผ๐‘
๐ต๐ผ๐‘…๐‘‡๐ป๐ท๐ด๐‘Œ ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘Œ
๐‘…๐‘‚๐ด๐ท ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ผ๐‘ƒ
๐บ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘Œ
A/N!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!
A/N ANNOUNCEMENT
๐บ๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐‘Œ
๐น๐ด๐‘€๐ผ๐ฟ๐‘Œ ๐ท๐ผ๐‘๐‘๐ธ๐‘…
KANSNDJNA
what?
not an update.

๐ผ ๐‘†๐ธ๐ธ ๐‘…๐ธ๐ท

2.6K 34 103
By loverssrock

Just a quick little thing I wanted to say... (to those with praise kinks and punishment kinks especially) you are fucking IN FOR IT on this chapter. Good luck keeping both hands on the phone, loves.

I stood in the kitchen, boiling water to make spaghetti. I sprinkled some salt into the water, then covered the pot.

I decided to get started on some dishes, so I walked over to the sink and filled it with water. I grabbed a plate and put soap into the water, scrubbing the plate.

Just when the plate was clean, I turned around, to see my husband Timothée standing in front of me.

"Shit!" I yelled, startled. I dropped the plate, but caught it with my other hand before it hit the ground.

"Nice save." Timothée chuckled, winking at me.

"Don't do that!" I said, unable to hide the small grin on my lips, punching him in the arm playfully.

I turned back around, washing a bowl, when I felt a sharp slap on my ass. "Timothée!" I shouted, blushing, moving to face him.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist." He said, shrugging, trying to act cool. "Oh, shut the fuck up." I grumbled, narrowing my eyes.

"You're pretty sexy when you're mad." He said, taking my jaw in his hand, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

He slowly reached over to the oven and turned off the burner.

That's when I knew I was in for it.

I held my legs together, already becoming wet. I stared into his eyes, opening my mouth, and slowly leaning in to kiss him.

Suddenly, Timothée grabbed me by my thigh and waist, hoisting me up onto the counter.

I shivered as he unbuttoned my jeans quickly, sliding them down to my ankles. I struggled getting them off my feet, while Timothée took off his own clothes.

I lifted my arms over my head, and he took off my t-shirt, revealing my black lace bra.

I moaned softly as he took off my bra, kissing my chest. I moved closer to the end of the counter, craving his touch.

"Timothée." I moaned, begging him to touch me.

He put a finger on my clit, rubbing on small circles. I moaned, my heart beating quickly with anticipation.

"God, please." I moaned, grabbing Timothée's hair. He stopped rubbing my clit, and I whined loudly.

"What did you say?" He asked, his voice deep, looking at me through his eyelashes.

"I-" I started, but I wasn't sure what to say.

"You beg for me, Y/N. And only me." He said, sighing. "You've been a bad girl, baby. It's time for you to learn your lesson." He said, grabbing me by the hips, and pulling me off the counter.

He picked me up, threw me over he shoulder, and walked over to our bedroom.

He laid me on the bed, I breathed deeply.

He took a belt and bound my wrists together, putting my arms over my head.

"Tonight, darling, we're playing by my rules." He said, tightening the belt.

"You don't make any noise. And you don't cum until I tell you to. Understand?" He said, his stare was cold and dark.

"Yes." I said softly, nodding. "Yes?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, sir." I corrected, and he placed his finger back on my clit.

He then slid two fingers inside of me, adding to the pleasure. It took all of my strength not to moan.

As I started to reach my climax, I bit my lip, but a soft moan escaped my lips.

Timothée took his fingers away, shaking his head slowly. "What did I say would happen if you didn't follow the rules, Y/N?" He asked, trying to embarrass me.

"Y-you said I would be punished." I stuttered, trying to catch my breath.

"That's right." He said, grabbing my wrists and pulling me close to him. We were nose against nose, I wondered if he could feel my heartbeat.

"Bend over." He commanded, and so I did, positioning myself on all fours.

Suddenly, a sting came to my ass, from where Timothée had slapped me. I almost cried out, but I just swallowed.

He slapped me again, but this time, the sharp feeling came with a bit of pleasure. "You better be a good girl. Or I'll have to punish you again." He said, flipping me onto my back.

I bit my lip as Timothée slid his fingers inside of me, pumping quickly.

"S-sir?" I whispered, trying to be as gracious as possible. "Yes, darling?" He asked, hitting my sweet spot. "Can I please cum?" I asked quickly, blushing. "Yes, you may, princess."

With his permission, I released over his fingers, grinding my hips against him to ride out my high.

"You were a very good girl, Y/N. Are you ready for daddy to fuck you now?" He asked, smirking. "Yes, sir." I said, nodding vigorously.

I gasped when Timothée slid inside of me, thrusting slowly, but deeply.

"Fuck, Y/N. You feel so good." He moaned, now pounding into me.

His breathing was faster now, his pleasure radiated onto me, his moans arousing me.

As he went faster, I tightened around him, begging for more.

I started to feel my climax coming, the intense feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Sir, can I-" but I was interrupted by a chaste, "No."

Timothée pulled himself out of me, and I whined, trying to get my hands free from the belt.

"I know, baby. But if you're good for daddy, he'll make sure to give you a little treat." He said, his voice sweet and smooth like honey. I nodded, not putting up a fight.

He slid himself back into me, and it was obvious that the teasing was hard for him as well.

As he thrusted into me, I felt myself tense again, my climax came fast this time, since he had stopped just before.

"Sir, please." I begged, my breath shaky, letting out a whine. "You can cum now, darling." Timothée said.

Just after a second, I came undone, my legs shaking. I inhaled slowly, Timothée still pounding into me.

"Fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum." He said, going faster. He finally reached his climax, and lowered himself onto me with exhaustion.

"I promised you a little treat if you were good, baby." He said, still out of breath.

But at least he was keeping his promise.

Timothée removed the belt from my wrists, my arms dropping at my sides.

He moved down to my legs, breathing into my inner thigh.

I felt his tongue flick at my clit, and my body jolted, completely taken over with pleasure.

I clenched my jaw, trying to hold in a moan.

"There are no rules for you anymore, princess." He said, sighing into my heat.

I moaned softly, tugging at his hair.

I wrapped my legs around his neck, locking his head into place, the fear that he would stop when I needed him most.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. Don't you worry." He whispered, then continued to eat me out.

He sucked on my clit, and I bucked my hips against him, still tugging on his hair.

I started to moan uncontrollably as I reached my high, squeezing my legs around Timothée's head.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I came undone.

Timothée continued to flick my clit with his tongue, then kissed my inner thigh. He then got up and walked into the bathroom.

I heard water running, then Timothée walked out with a washcloth. He sat back on the bed, cleaning me up with it.

I sighed softly as he grabbed a shirt from his drawer.

He put it on me, and it smelled like him, I inhaled the scent, pure euphoria coming with it.

I got under the covers, and Timothée laid next to me, his chin resting on the top of my head, my cheek against his chest.

"Goodnight, baby." He said, kissing my head.

"Night, Tim." I said, yawning, then falling into a deep sleep.

I'm sure I'd sleep in tomorrow.

A/N
so, um, yeah.
that was 1340 words, about.
Hope you enjoyed that fucking mess
LMK WHAT U THINK.. AS ALWAYS
love you all
-Lia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
267K 6.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...