Wild Fire | BTS

Od mostlyybts

"Let me repeat this one more time." He takes a deep breath and fixes his gaze on you."The seven of us. We all... Více

Wild Fire
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

24

1.3K 70 11
Od mostlyybts

"Where are you guys going?" Jin asked as he noticed Namjoon and the others dressed up casually.

"Namjoon hyung wanted to buy groceries so we won't run out of stock supplies. Don't worry hyung, we'll try our best not to get caught or get noticed by others," Taehyung replied with a smile.

Jin nodded. "But are you all going to the same place? I'm pretty sure only three people can buy the groceries and others should just stay home."

It'll be kind of weird seeing 6 men shopping together just for essentials so the eldest had to ask.

Hoseok laughed at the elder's remark. "We're all going to different places hyung. Some of us are going to go to the grocery but some are handling some business stuff." He winked at Jin.

Oh, that guy who planted the bomb inside our house. Everybody may have forgotten that man exists but now that they remember, they sure will never let him get out of the building alive and well.

"Alright, just be safe everybody. I'll make sure Y/N doesn't get in danger," Jin muttered.

Most of the time, the eldest was left alone with you but the others had no problem with it. They know you treat them equally.

"Tell Y/N I said hi to her," Yoongi casually asserts before opening the front door and going to go to start the car. The others glanced at him before looking at Jin again.

"Also tell her we said hi too!" Jungkook exclaimed as he followed Yoongi to the car.

Nodding, Jin laughed at the others for they can't help but miss you when they were doing some stuff for the house. He leans at the door frame as he waits for the others to go and do what they have to do. For now, he just needs to focus on finding a good series again to watch with you so you won't be bored like the author right here.

"Hey Jin, what are you doing there?" A feminine voice suddenly made him jump from his position, his face screaming terror. You giggled when you saw him clutch his shirt where his heart was located, pretending to almost faint.

"Gosh damn! You scared me!" He gulped as he stared at you who was now giggling at his form presently.

You laughed. "I didn't know you were doing a moment there. I just woke up so good morning by the way."

"What's good in the morning when I almost had a heart attack from you?!" he retorted.

"Oh come on Jin, why don't we just re-watch that funny series we watched last time while we eat breakfast?" you suggested and saw Jin pretend to think by putting a finger below his chin.

Jin hummed but you got surprised when he suddenly ran towards the living room. "Say less princess."

You laughed again, walking towards the kitchen to grab some food so you can eat breakfast while Jin follows you. After both of you were settled now, Jin opened the old-looking TV and variety shows popped up.

"Now let's enjoy some soup with this new series we found." Jin leans back on the couch as he takes a sip of the soup he made. While you, you couldn't help but laugh at that.

***

"So it's all set, alright?" Namjoon asked and the others nodded. "Yoongi hyung and I plus Jungkook will go to the intruder while you three will pick out groceries okay?" He pointed at the three.

Taehyung and Jimin nodded. "Yes hyung."

Namjoon smiled and turns to Hoseok. "Take care of them okay? We never know what would happen again." He sighed.

Hoseok showed his perfectly heart-shaped smile. "Of course, should we part ways now?"

"Yep, just be safe," Yoongi repeated as he went back to the car, followed by the two who gave Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook a thumbs up.

"I'm sure you heard what Namjoon said. Let's go now so we can all meet Y/N as fast as we can."  With that, the three men went inside the supermarket with their black mask on so they wouldn't be too noticeable.

Meanwhile, Jungkook cracks his knuckles as he stretches the limbs of his neck, looking like he was about to go on a fight. "I can't wait to beat that guy until he's bleeding."

The words that left the maknae's mouth left Namjoon chuckling to himself. He finds it adorable and funny how the maknae would do everything just to protect his family and you. He immediately thought, who would've known the seven of us falling for a girl? Moreover, to only one girl.

Yoongi chuckles deeply. "Calm down Jungkook, we might not be able to beat him up as well if you're already about to kill him."

"You're right hyung. I think I should just shoot him straight in his head." The maknae smiled, pretending that it was now his final plan which made the other two laugh at him.

"But, we still need to know who this boss is. We don't even have a single clue on who he is or what's his experience check. We all anticipate it could be Kim Junghoon or another guy who despises our family, only getting revenge on us!" Namjoon frustratedly said.

Yoongi sighed, he could also feel the frustration of the other. "I truly feel like he's involved with me getting shot at that party. What was the name of the birthday boy again?"

"Choi Youngsoo."

"His name is Choi Youngsoo," Namjoon muttered in a deep voice, his suspicions now increasing.

Yoongi stops the car on one side of the road as he turns to the two. "Could it be him? It was his birthday when someone practically targeted me."

And there, Namjoon realizes everything. It could be Youngsoo, but why? They haven't done anything to make him upset with them.

Jungkook listened to the whole conversation of the two with his brows knitted together and his palms getting sweatier as time passes by. The silence was deafening more than ever, you can only hear the engines of the car passing by the road.

"So you think it's Kim Junghoon and Choi Youngsoo?" Jungkook asked Yoongi with his voice way too innocent.

Yoongi answered with a calm shrug. "Probably, it is his birthday at that time. And he was the one who invited us." Not only that, but Yoongi also notices something weird at that time. "He also disgustingly looked at Y/N, like he knew her."

With that, Jungkook gasped while Namjoon's eyes widened in realization. Could Kim Junghoon and Choi Youngsoo possibly team upon them?

"But the problem is, I don't remember how Youngsoo started hating on us." Namjoon frowned. "It was maybe a long time ago that even my intelligent brain can't comprehend the moment."

The other two sighed in defeat but they both know no one is giving up on this yet, not when they already guess who these two people might be. Kim Junghoon and Choi Youngsoo huh. Even though they aren't sure if it was them and Namjoon might've forgotten the past, they still won't let the two men win over them.

Whoever these men are should be burned until they die.

***

"Hey hyung, should I get some toothpaste? Or should I just buy toothbrushes for the eight of us?" Taehyung asked as he showed Hoseok the toothpaste and toothbrush.

Hoseok laughed while shaking his head. "Buy both. We both need those."

Then Jimin comes up running to him. "Hyung do you think Y/N likes chocolates?" He showed a chocolate bar he was holding in his hand. "I wanted to buy her some."

"I think she does." Hoseok laughed, even more, when the cart was almost full. They're surely going broke after this shopping spree.

But of course, they didn't only buy bathroom essentials they also bought food, anything they need, some girls stuff they come across since you might need them. By the time this ends, they'll be carrying more than one bag.

"Hyung, can I buy snacks?" Taehyung went up to him, holding a lot of junk foods and biscuits in his arms. Hoseok thinks they're not just shopping anymore.

They're practically spending all of their grocery money by now. It's okay though, the things they bought were useful anyways.

Once their little shopping spree ended, Hoseok's eyes widened as he stares at the total amount he has to pay. Gosh, we can buy a whole grocery with this. And as expected, they struggled to put the plastic bags inside the car because all of them were enormous.

"We're probably going broke now." Hoseok fake frowned but there's an upcoming smile scattering across his lips. Time to go home now.

***

The whole house was filled with laughter as you and Jin watch another series on the television. The dirty plates weren't even placed on the sink because both didn't want to get interrupted on watching.

Once another funny scene came up, Jin's windshield laughter echoes throughout the room, resulting in you giggling as well. The only funny thing is Jin's laugh.

Not until Jin groaned but it sounded annoyed. "Ah, I forgot. I have to clean the dishes." He frowned once he saw a stack of plates sitting on the sink. "If only I can watch and clean the dishes at the same time." He sounds frustrated.

You laughed at the eldest's remarks. "Just go clean the dishes Jin, I'll just continue watching this episode."

In your peripheral vision, you see Jin rolled his eyes jokingly. "This is unfair, you should wash the dishes for once." But then he hesitated for a second. "You know what, just watch the episode. I forgot you're our princess."

At that, you flipped your hair at Jin to tease him. "That's right so you should go on now." Once again, he rolled his eyes playfully.

While Jin washes the dishes and you watch an episode of a good series, the door suddenly opened, greeted by the boys who looked worn out while carrying bags that were probably from the groceries they bought. You stood up, neglecting the animation on the television and helped the poor boys who almost had their limbs worn out. But damn, you can even see their muscles.

"Are you good guys?" You asked in the middle of laughing. You took two bags from them but they refused to give you so.

"Princess, we can handle this. We're strong men." With that Taehyung flexes his biceps by pushing the heavy bag up and down like a dumbbell.

You giggled. "Okay sure, just don't come to me and ask me to massage your body."

Jimin pouted. "That's unfair."

Now that Jimin spoke, the happenings that occurred yesterday flashed in your mind. The kiss. What Jimin said. Everything. Not gonna lie, up until now Jimin's words ring through your ears.

"I do like you and so as everyone in the house."

Was it true though? You wanted to confront all of them but now is not the right time. You guys were in the middle of difficulty, you can't just say, "I heard from Jimin you like me so I wanted to say I like you too." That'd be embarrassing for sure.

"Earth to Y/N!" Hoseok exclaimed as he waves a hand in front of your face. You flinched but smiled anyway.

"Sorry, I must've spaced out a bit." You have an awkward smile on your complexion.

Jin lightly puts a hand on your shoulder. "Are you feeling good? Anything wrong?" Even though you two sometimes bicker, you notice a hint of worry in his voice.

You nodded. "Yep, my thoughts are just running everywhere in my head right now," you explained.

"Do you want to go to your room?" Taehyung inquired as he put down all the bags he was carrying. "So you can take a rest you know. With many things happening around I'm sure you're stressed out."

You quickly shook your head, if only you can tell them what's bothering your mind. "Nope, it's all good. I'm all okay." You assured the worried men.

Not an hour later, the door opened again revealing three men who probably went somewhere else if the others went home early before them. Jungkook looked like he was tired while Yoongi and Namjoon didn't show any signs of emotions within their complexions.

"Everything great, guys?" You asked, noticing how they were silent when they entered the house.

Namjoon sighed as he plops down on the sofa, sitting right beside you. You were surprised that he leaned his head on your shoulder. "Yeah, we're just tired and all."

Your brows furrowed as you gave the three of them a questioning look. "Why? Did something bad happen?"

Yoongi shook his head while Jungkook went to the kitchen after he waved hello to you. "Nothing. We were simply thinking who this mystery boss is, aside from your dad of course."

"Maybe try and search for the names of his friends?" you suggested. "I'm convinced Dad would team up with a guy that's close to him, probably that old man who had his birthday that we attended. He looks like one of Dad's pals."

So you were thinking the same thing as them. They already made a suspicion about him but they weren't sure. "We don't know yet but for now let's just worry about everyone's safety."

You agreed but could not move since Namjoon's head was still on your shoulder. He finds your shoulder very comfortable.

"How about you Jungkook, you alright?" You inquired as Jungkook was the one who looked the most worn out from the three. Seriously, where did they go and what did they do?

Oh ghod, it was probably their work again. What kind of work was that?

"Of course I am. I was feeling thirsty." He showed the cup of cold water and drank all of it at once. Yeah, he does look thirsty and hot at the same time.

Jin came in the scene, looking all fresh for he just went out of the shower and put on some comfortable clothes. "Why don't we all just enjoy lunch? Let's see what Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin bought."

"Sure," they all said with a smile now on their lips.

***

"So, did you all do good with what I ordered you to do?" The old man asked as he glanced at the men in front of him one by one. He noticed they look frightened, what bad thing might've happened?

The man in the middle gulped as he was the one responsible for driving the vehicle and the others were just shooting the car with their guns. He didn't want to say they made another failure but he also didn't want to be dishonest with his boss.

He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," he whispered, almost stuttering because of how nervous he is feeling right now.

The old man chuckled, didn't quite comprehend why the man was apologising for. "What happened? Might have the guts to tell me instead of saying sorry?"

"While we were driving, they were kinda taking different routes that made us lost them—"

He wasn't even done speaking when he heard his boss smack the table. When he looked up, the old man looked furious as hell. His fist was on the table, knuckles turning white while his glare was pointing at the stupid men in front of him.

"Bullshit!" He yelled. "How the fuck did I hire foolish men around our group? The only thing I want is them dead, how can you not do that?" He held his head because he thinks he's having a migraine.

He walked towards the men he trusted to get everything right and grabbed his collar. He might be smaller than the bodyguard but he was still more powerful. His eyes were like lasers digging into the bodyguard's skin while the bodyguard looked terrified.

"This is the last fucking time I'm going to say this to all of you," he muttered deeply, his teeth greeting in anger. "Do. Your. Fucking. Job. Right." Before he punched the man in front of him, echoing a groan encompassing the room.

All the men inside the room shuddered in fear as they saw how the old man kept punching the guy who was already bleeding. He had no mercy to everyone at all.

He turns to the other bodyguards standing in the room. "Foolish kids!" He called out and the men look at him, terrified. "If you don't want to end up like this guy, I suggest you do your job correctly and get out of this room while I have the patience to let you so."

Once no one was around in his office. He groaned. Why do they keep failing when the simple task is only killing Bangtan Boys? He was truly right when he said that this was a tough assignment, especially when his dear friend isn't around yet. He's convinced they'll eventually succeed when he gets help from his pal who also wants to be powerful. So he dialled his number.

After a few rings, he picked up and greeted him with a, "Hey, what's up? Do you finally have some good news for me or what?"

The old man groaned and the latter immediately know what it means. "Let me guess, you failed again huh?" With no response from the other, he continued. "You truly have some dumb people around you."

"Well if you would fucking help me Junghoon, we wouldn't be in such a complication, right?" He asked with irritation noticeable in his tone.

The other chuckled. "Calm down old man. I was just busy doing my stuff you know. Now that Y/N's out of the way, I can do whatever I want without her in this household."

"Oh right, you have a daughter. Isn't she kidnapped?" He inquired, resting his back on the chair he was sitting on.

He hummed. "Yeah, Bangtan Boys kidnapped her. I kinda don't care honestly as long as they don't bring her back, I'm fine with it," he said as if it was a casual topic.

"How about your son? Kim Jungwon right?"

"Well, let's just say I have him tied up in the basement, suffering a lot. He won't stop blabbering about his sister so I just tied him so he's probably now like her, tied up in a stinky place."

Evilly laughing, the old man was impressed at how brutal Kim Junghoon was. He knew how much he hated his family ever since his children grew up. Junghoon didn't want anyone to be a distraction to him. Explains why he lets his children suffer.

"Now that you have done that, can you help me with killing Bangtan Boys?" He raised a question, smirking as the latter hummed on the other side of the phone.

"Gladly. You know that we're always the winner."

He chuckled. "Damn right."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Choi Youngsoo and Kim Junghoon? Could they be the mysterious boss the man is referring to? Learn more in the last chapter.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR MINEEEE'S STUPID WORK GETTING 2K READS!

This novel is coming to a close.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.3K 442 33
Y/n goes to another school to start a new year but she runs thorough Cha Eunwoo and Hwang In-Yeop but Y/n starts a relationship with Eunwoo but Eunwo...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
289K 7.5K 35
"𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 , 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝" 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 achieved #1 in #bisexual #1 in #bi...
47.6K 1.7K 38
A bunch of random oneshots! Please enjoy!