Biohazard

By tamiki_is_bae

A group of kids drop out out of U.A to join the league of villains to raise hell and give the world what it d... More

Intro
The plan
The plan part 2
Family
Confused
Confused part 2
Death part 2
Old love
Kids
Happy birthday eye bags๐Ÿ–ค

Death

57 2 2
By tamiki_is_bae

*Later that night *

Katsuki POV
Why the fuck am I in my bed ? " SHINSOOO"  I hop out of bed and head downstairs to see him standing at the end of the stairs " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME " he looked at me with a straight face " I stopped you from doing something you would regret " regret ? REGRET ?!? " WHY THE FUCK WOULD I REGRET KILLING HIM" i heard tiny foot steps " Because I wanna do it , I wanna kill them both "  " Well can I at least help ?" izu looked me dead in my eyes " No " did he just tell me no " I have to kill at least one of them "

Deku Pov
" No , I'm killing them both and I already know how I'm gonna do it " kat smirked " Well tell me my little mischievous prince " he snaked his arms around my waist " I'm gonna fry todoroki's brain and I'm gonna get shin to do exactly what he said he would do " he kissed my cheek " Which is ?" i smirked " Set him on fire from the inside out " we both evilly laughed " God I've missed you " " I've missed you too , now we have some killing to do ! Come on you two " they both followed me to the room those two bastards were in and shin walked in first" Well if it isn't the two dicks who hurt my baby brother " just seeing those two made me angry , I could feel the lightning running through my body " Baby I'm sorry ,please don't do this "  they both said it at the same time " Aww you two are the same after all " they both look at each other in disgust . Shoto looked at me " I'm nothing like toya " even though I hate them both hearing him call dabi by that name pissed me off ,so I fried his brain and it made me giggle " bye bye pretty boy "  dabi smiled " I see your still sticking up for me " that pissed me off " Suck it bitch "  I started lighting his body up but I stopped before he died . I walked up to his almost lifeless body and put my hand on his cheek as he leaned into my touch " I loved you so much but you todoroki's have hurt me for the last time " tears started forming in my eyes " Izu I-I'm sorry please don't do this " I kissed his lips one last time " Goodbye my love" I signaled shinso and he got started and I couldn't watch so I left without  kat . All I could smell was burning flesh , coffee and fire wood, I used to love those last two scents now they make me sick to my stomach.

Aizawa POV
I walk in the lair after my late night walk and all I smell is burning flesh , coffee and fire wood and I knew that meant something was happening to the bozo I used to call my son . I see izuku laying on the couch with my hoodie on " You ok kid ? "  he ran in my arms and started crying " is there something wrong with me ?"  I hate that they hurt my baby boy this bad " No izu , there is nothing wrong with you "

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 22.7K 59
Warning: 18+ ABO worldแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บ ficแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ท แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌ แ€€แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹
209K 6.2K 98
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...
24.3K 1.8K 35
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...