Hidden Love | Minsung

By cuddlix

"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Le... More

☁️|1
☁️|3
☁️|4
☁️|5
☁️|6
☁️|7
☁️| 7.5
☁️|8
☁️|9
☁️|10
☁️|11
☁️|12
☁️|13
☁️|14
☁️|15
☁️|16
☁️|17
☁️|17.5
☁️|18
☁️|19
☁️|20
☁️|21
☁️|22
☁️|23
☁️|24
☁️|25
☁️|26
☁️|27
☁️|28
☁️|29
☁️|30
☁️|31
☁️|32
☁️|33
☁️| 33.5
☁️|34
☁️|35
⚠️|36
☁️|37
☁️|38
⚠️|38.5
☁️|39 [END]

☁️|2

8K 346 431
By cuddlix

~ Jisung Pov.

"Well just wait until I get my hands on this idiot" Chan suddenly stood up from the lunch table and pushed the chair away with a loud creak as Joengin stopped him.
"And what are you going to tell him? You will only expose Jisung by doing this!" the youngest looked at his boyfriend with a serious expression and pulled the older back into his chair.
"You're right." He sighed heavily and pressed a kiss to Joengin's cheek.

Felix had told the two of them how I got brother-zoned from Minho and Chan, being who he is, wanted to confront Minho immediately, not thinking that he would expose me.

"Guys, you really don't have to worry." I shook my head and looked at Chan, Felix, Seungmin and Joengin who were looking at me with a pitying look.
"But Jisungie..." Felix stroked my upper arm and gave me a sad look as I raised my hand.
"It's okay. Minho doesn't feel the same way I do and that's fine."

Although I said those words with confidence I realize that I didn't mean any of those words. Of course it wasn't okay. It hurt, more than I could imagine and I hated it. I hated knowing that Minho would only ever see me as his childhood best friend and nothing more.

I had absolutely no chance.

"Minho really is an idiot." Murmured the oldest, poking at his food while rolling his eyes.
"I'm an idiot?" Chan startled and dropped his fork into his plate when he suddenly heard Minho behind him, eyebrows raised and hands on hips, eyeing the brown-haired one below him.
"Aaah, I didn't know you were here already." Chan scratched the back of his neck nervously, trying to downplay the situation.

"Chan's not wrong about you being a jerk." the black haired one standing next to Minho sat down right next to Felix and pressed a quick kiss to his lips while whispering a soft "hey babe~~"
"Oh please, not in front of Joengin's eyes." Chan covered the youngest's eyes and Hyunjin started laughing, also standing next to Minho who now sat down between Jisung and Felix.
"Like you guys haven't done it with each other yet." the blond-haired one shook his head and sat down by Seungmin, who slid right a few feet away from him.

Joengin's cheeks directly turned bright red and Chan gave Hyunjin a nasty look after his statement.

"We're enjoying our single life, aren't we Ji?" Minho patted my thigh and immediately the place where Minho had placed his hand stiffened.

"You could also just end your single life by just getting together." Changbin pointed first at Minho then at me as he leaned back in his chair with a grin.
"YAH! Hyung, what are you saying!" I hissed at the older boy, not noticing my cheeks turn red with embarrassment.
"Then why are you blush-" before the black haired one could finish his sentence he hissed out in pain as Felix had kicked him in the kneecap, which I could observe from the side.

"Now leave Ji alone..." Minho shook his head in annoyance and crossed his arms in front of his chest.
"Besides, we don't even feel anything for each other." he added.

Immediately I saw Seungmin trying to suppress a small laugh and Felix looked at Minho with a look that said as much as if-you-only-knew.

Embarrassed, I lowered my head and played with my fingers.

"How about friends with benefits?" Hyunjin huffed out of the blue and got a smack from Seungmin in return.
"If you don't shut up right now, I'll pull the fur over your ears, make a nice winter coat out of it and eat you for dinner." You could see Seungmin's vein showing at his temple and that meant only one thing: he was pissed off.

"You guys are really impossible..." Chan spoke up now, shaking his head in disappointment.
"My poor innie is going to be completely disturbed."

"Of course..." Felix rolled his eyes and got a scowl from Chan.

"I have to agree with Chan, as if I would ever do anything with my best friend." Minho clicked his tongue and made a disgusted face.

Immediately, my heart contracted and I could feel a lump slowly forming in my throat.

Every time Minho said something like that, it broke my heart all over again, even though my heart was already torn into a thousand pieces. But somehow Minho always managed to destroy it.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

After lunch Chan, Minho, Hyunjin and I went to swimming lessons together.

There was nothing I hated more than those two hours once a week. Not that I hated swimming. The problem was Minho. Every time I saw him there with soaking wet hair falling in his face and his defined abs, my heart became a total mess. Just looking at him made me extremely nervous and I was already nervous just hearing his name.

I stood at the edge of the pool along with Chan and Hyunjin as it was Minho's turn to jump off the diving board.
"Stop posing, you poser!" Hyunjin shouted at the older one but he just tensed his muscles even more and winked at the blond-haired boy before disappearing into the water with a header.

It took less than three seconds for Minho to shoot back up and shake his head once vigorously to get the hair out of his face. Slowly he swam to the edge of the pool and then pushed himself up to get out of it.

Immediately his defined upper arm muscles appeared and the sight made me gulp.

The water dripped from his hair down onto his flawless face and single drops of water had caught in his black thick eyelashes as the water laid a shiny film on his torso.

I couldn't get out of my stare until Minho said my name.
"Ji?"

"YES?!" I said a little too loudly, covering my mouth with my hand.

How long had I been staring?

"It's your turn." He tilted his head to the direction for the diving board and I nodded in response, making my way to it.

But clumsy as I am, I suddenly started to slide because the ground was quite slippery due to the water.

Before my body touched the ground, I felt two arms around me that pulled me down with them.

When I opened my eyes I looked directly into the face of Minho, his eyes closed from the pain caused by the impact on the flow.
"Are you okay?" Minho opened his eyes and looked directly into mine. The tips of our noses were almost touching and my body was pressed tightly against his so our bare skin was touching.

Immediately I pushed away from Minho and stood up while he also got up and held his back, which apparently hurt from the fall.

"Are you all right? Sorry, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have get hurt." Guiltily I looked to the ground and then felt a hand resting on my head.
"Don't blame yourself, nothing bad happened." Minho gave me a smile which I returned slightly.

"Are you done flirting then?" Hyunjin suddenly called over to us, who had been watching the whole event, Chan right next to him.

Immediately my gaze went in his direction and felt my blood rush directly to my cheeks.
"Very funny Hyunjin." Minho snorted in annoyance while the blond haired one started laughing.

"Are you really okay?" I pointed at the slightly reddened spot on Minho's back from the fall.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." Minho signaled me with a wave of his hand that he was okay and I nodded silently.

Jisung you clumsy ass!

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

"I'm such an idiot." I muttered into my notebook and the orange haired one stroked my back reassuringly.
"Now calm down first. I'm sure Minho will forget about it by the end of the day. By the way, it was just a stupid accident, nothing to worry about. "

"Are you sure?" I turned my head to the side so I could look up at Felix who nodded with a laugh.

"If not, we'll just smack him over the head with something to make him lose his memory." Seungmin shrugged his shoulders as he scribbled something in his notebook and Felix and I looked at him with wide eyes.

Seungmin seems to noticed our incredulous looks and turned to to us.
"No?" He raised an eyebrow and Felix and I shook our heads in sync while Seungmin just mumbled an "alright, just an idea."

When our teacher entered the room, I tried to focus my concentration on the lecture but it wasn't that easy. All the time this embarrassing moment was going through my mind. I have never been so stupid as today in the swimming hall.

Really great Jisung, you're really the best when it comes to not embarrass yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 638 14
in which minho couldn't believe he met the perfect boy of his dreams
15.7K 733 10
After a long period of constant photo shoots and training the members of Stray Kids finally get a break. All of the members deeply miss the interacti...
44K 1.8K 30
Living a very lonely life as the outcast of his school, Han Jisung starts texting his thoughts and feelings to a random number in an attempt to let e...
32.8K 803 26
Jisung everyday gets bullied, he's alone and he's broken. He wants to end his life he even tried to hurt himself but he didn't had the courage to do...