•◌ 🄼🄲🅈🅃 𝖘𝖒𝖚𝖙 𝚘𝚗𝚎�...

Da -xsimpx-

シ {ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴢ CLOSED !} シ making a new book for a mix of a few genres ! Altro

✩'•↳𝔪𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔰 ↰•'✩
♀︎•.𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑤𝑠 𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑦𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠.•♀︎
◌•.𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢.•◌
♀︎•.𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛.•♀︎
◌•.𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦.•◌
♀︎•.𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦.•♀︎
◌•.𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜.•◌
♀︎•.𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝒔𝒆𝒙.•♀︎
✩'•↳ 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰 ↰ •'✩
◌•.𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑠 (1).•◌
♀︎•.𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑠 (2) •♀︎
◌•.hi.•◌
read if you liked this book !

◌•.𝑏𝑜𝑥𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑓𝑠.•◌

36.6K 180 394
Da -xsimpx-

quacknap

kinks:
thighs
trampstamp

this request had to be re-written because one of the people who were written in this before were (and still is) very uncomfortable with fanfiction. so now it will be quacknap :)

mask is still a fire song, can't prove me wrong

_____________________
(3rd pov)

Quackity laid on his back, phone in hand and held just above his face. He began stalking his vod channel, scrolling though the comment section of his most recent video. The hoodie he was wearing went down to his knees, so, being the lazy person he was, he would often use it to his advantage and just wear boxers around the house. Wearing the black cloth allowed you to see the bottom of the tattoo Sapnap made him get a little over a year ago now. The man's name was in black ink, the signature fire logo directly beside where it layed on his thigh.

"I say you get a tattoo with my name on it. Just so you know who you belong to."

"What? Nick! Fuck no."

"Why not? You want other people to hit on you?"

"No! But I'm not getting a tramp stamp."

He ended up getting it anyways, the happy smirk Sapnap gave him afterwards was near impossible to forget. At first he despised the tattoo, always covering it up and embarrassed himself when he accidentally showed it at public pool's or parks. Now he had gotten used to it, everyone had seen the tattoo and knew that he belongs to Sapnap himself. The media, ofcourse, somehow caught a picture of the letters s, a, p, n, and a. Being the rather quick thinkers and smart minds they are, they ofcourse figured out that it was Sapnap's name and made him confront and confess on why he had the name permanent on his body in the first place.

(just get a tattoo removal smh)

[that is a joke guys. i know it costs a lot of money. ]

"I'm home, baby!"
A voice called out to Quackity, knocking him out of his thinking state as he smiled, recognizing it as it was beautifully deep, and rather piercing.

(....eret..? |writer|)

He called out to the other, explaining how he was in the bedroom before going back to scrolling on his phone.

Sapnap came home from a meeting rather quickly, having received videos in his earlier hours from his boyfriend. They were rather.. inappropriate for the office.

When he originally got the videos, Quackity seemed to be just teasing him with feeling around his own body, the camera traveling with the hand he was using.

——————————————————
sɴᴀᴘᴄʜᴀᴛ                             𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 |
from Baby duck <3                 🧑🏻    |
——————————————————

Then they were gradually getting to more and more versatile things the ravenette was sending to Sapnap. Ranging from just touching on top of clothing to nudity and toys. Yes, they have in fact exchanged nudes before and have even had sex once or twice, but they'd always be sure that the other was no where important, or on long trips that involved them being separated for days at a time. So this was definitely something that caught Sapnap off guard, but damn if he wasn't turned on by his boyfriend's act of confidence.

Quietly, Sapnap snuck into the room, leaning against the door frame before smirking at the other who seemed to have his back facing towards the door. And being the rather surprising person he was, Sapnap layed behind Quackity's body, hand on his hips as he gently kissed the man's shoulders.

Quackity let out a small laugh, turning himself to where he was face to face with Sapnap before kissing his cheek.

"Welcome home, jackass. How was work?"
He smiled to himself, knowing what he was doing as he gave another kiss to Sapnap's other cheek.

"Some whore sent me some snaps of him nude. Other than that, pretty decent. "

"Oh yeah? 'Ya like them at least?"
Sapnap moved one of his hands up to hold Quackity's cheek, his thumb ghosting over the male's bottom lip before gently tugging it downward.

"As a matter of fact, I did. But it wasn't very nice, as i did have an important meeting today."

They both leaned in to kiss one another, Sapnap pulling Quackity's body closer before feeling Quackity transition to his lap, sitting above him. The kiss began a little softer than usual, occasional tongue before all hell broke lose and Sapnap was roughly kissing the man, quickly switching their positions so he was seated in between Quackity's thighs.

Quackity's hands went to undo Sapnap's buttoned-up suit. The velvet slid behind him and was thrown somewhere unbeknownst before Quackity moved down to his trousers.

"Mm mm," Sapnap broke the kiss, swatting the raven's hands away and shaking his head at him, rejecting what he was doing. "-No. you don't get that. Not after what you did today."

Quackity whined, his arms being pushed above his head, restricting him from touching Sapnap anymore. Sapnap's gentle hands held onto his own before pushing away, one last kiss being placed against him.

The brunette was now pushing his hoodie upwards, gently kissing the sludge that layed on his abdomen. It had always been one of the most beautiful parts about Quackity. Even if the younger never liked talking about his weight or body, Sapnap always seemed to make it better and praised every little thing he was insecure about. The man always helped. Whether it was romantically, or just an act of kindness out of his, quite bitter, heart. Quackity giggled, feeling Sapnap blow cold air against his skin, tickling him.

Then a lightbulb appeared over Sapnap's head. As much as he wanted to just tease Quackity and leave him to get off on his own, his striking mind gave him another way of teasing the poor male.

Before doing anything else, his body shifted to gently kiss his lover once more, biting the man's bottom lip. A gasp was earned from it, Quackity gently arching his back from the random act. No matter what Sapnap did, every little touch seemed to get to him so much more than any other normal human being.

"Sap?"

The brunette pulled his own pants down to where he could also rid of his boxers just enough so his cock could be free. And oh, how this was something he needed all day ever since the first video he had gotten.

He pulled Quackity's legs to be bent upwards, thighs clasped together and both of his ankles in one hand. His other had been slowly jerking himself off, him smirking down at how already-messy looking Quackity was.

"How cute. Already messy yet we haven't even done anything. Slut."

Quackity felt something go inbetween his thighs, pressing just enough against his bulge in his own boxers. Before he could look down, Sapnap's body was rocking against his own. Finally, he noticed the bright red, and thick, tip disappearing and reappearing between his thighs.

A whine escaped the raven, one of his hands reaching up to grab Sapnap's as his other pushed itself so each time Sapnap's cock would be pushed forward, his fingers would graze over the tip with enough pressure to make the latter groan.

"Jesus- Fuck your thighs are so good."

The bottom whined, annoyed that he couldn't already have the beautiful girth of his boyfriend inside of him. Sapnap pushed his other hand to have a hold against Quackity's neck, him growling down as his hips continuously grinded into the soft, plush pillows.

"Ah-Ah. You did this to yourself. You're lucky i'm even doing this, be glad i didn't leave you to get off your fuckin self. Could've even taken away your- god- privileges of touching me whenever you want."
The grip on Quackity's throat tightened, his head being pushed further into the bed and his thighs being used like some type of flesh lightfor the older. He couldn't say that he didn't like it though, even if it meant him not being able to touch himself. The look on Sapnap's face alone astonished him, seeing his boyfriend just get off at his large thighs.

The same ones he would get made fun of for. Having big thighs when you were a guy seemed to always be a problem in his school. Both he and his friend, Jase, were always the target of this. People would try to take advantage of him when he was in high school, and he had to drop out of the school because of how bad it had gotten. Everything was downhill, his law school degree seemed to do nothing with helping him get minimum wage jobs or possibly even higher pay. Until he met Sapnap. Then that's when everything changed. Everyone respected him, apologized for doing whatever they had done to him in the past, and now he could go out in public without people constantly giving him stares.

(he was using his scary dog privileges lmao)

"Sap- Please-"
The hand pulled his head upwards, quickly slamming it back down into the bed before he felt Sapnap spit on him.
"What did i say? I'll stop right fucking here. Take what i'm giving you."

Quackity nodded his head, feeling a slight pressure against his own lower regions. Sapnap seemed to have let a little mercy upon the boy, raking his fingers in a teasing way around Quackity's throbbing bulge.

"Mm- fuck. God, i need to use more often." Sapnap used one of his fingers against Quackity's throat and plunged it into the raven's mouth, making strands of saliva fall out of the sides of his mouth.

"Just a little longer- Jesus, fuuuuck."
Sapnap pushed harder, Quackity's thighs clasping together harder against him. The heat they gave off was enough alone to send him in a world of orbit, flying over cloud 9 before landing back on earth and cumming against the soft pudge. A dark groan escaping his lips, Quackity panting heavily as he himself seemed to have released in his own boxers.

"Maybe your thighs have lot more use than just sitting there lookin all pretty, isn't that right, slut?" A light slap was felt against Quackity's face, awaking him from what seemed to be him dozing off as his head turned with the harsh contact.

"Send me videos one more god damn time while i'm in a very important meeting, and you won't get the end of it. I went easy on you tonight."

—————————
here is some fluffy aftercare because yes <3
—————————

Sapnap layed his head against Quackity's lap, the feeling of a small hand tangling through his, rather messy, hair. He always had a soft spot for this man, whether or not he was in bad scenarios or when they were cuddling on the couch. After their session, Sapnap decided to bring Quackity to their shared couch and put on disney movies, cuddling with a warm blanket and occasionally cringing at the cheesy animatics.

Sapnap moved his head so it was against both Quackity's thigh and his lower abdomen, gently breathing in his vanilla scent. He was just recently transitioning from cologne to perfume, and oh god did Sapnap love it. As the raven always seemed to get things to do with vanilla. It was Sapnap's favorite, after all.

A gentle kiss was playing on the top of Quackity's thigh, catching him off guard almost immediately as another one was placed not too long afterwards. He looked down at the head in his lap, noticing that his boyfriend had seem to be kissing his thighs, rubbing against the sides of them.

"Quackity."

"hm?"

"Your thighs are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you differently."

One last kiss was placed against the shaved pudge, Sapnap turning his face to where Quackity could see it before pulling the boy into a short kiss. Quackity whispered out a small okay before continuing the kiss, Sapnap lifting himself up before pulling Quackity back into his lap.

Sapnap looked down at Quackity's left thigh, one of his hands gently ghosting over the tattoo of his name. He chuckled to himself before looking back up and kissing Quackity's forehead.

"You're mine, you got that? And these are too."
As he said this, he grabbed hold of both of Quackity's thighs, the raven laughing at the ticklish feeling he had gotten when the man did this.

"I mean it."

"I know, dumbass. Now can we watch the movie? it's almost over."

Sapnap chuckled (the cute chuckle ofc), hugging Quackity against his chest and kissing his temple.
"Fine."

—————————
𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝

𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝-
—————————

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

519K 11.4K 27
Karlnapity book cuz I feel there isn't enough :/ first book ever :D Swearing Bit of fighting
191 1 14
A book of this sort of stuff, hope you enjoy:)
10K 90 27
*DISCONTINUED* I'm not good at descriptive any of my books sorry lol if you're on Wattpad you can read the title by now This is the only platform I...