The Nightmare You Saved Me Fr...

By Lasting4ever

Life without being notice was top priority for Emma Davis. The dark secrets that linger in the place she call... More

Tears Come First ~ chapter 1
Tears Come First ~ chapter 2
Tears Come First ~ chapter 3
Tears Come First ~ chapter 4
Tears Come First ~ chapter 5
Tears Come First ~ chapter 6
Tears Come First ~ chapter 7
Tears Come First ~ chapter 8
Tears Come First ~ chapter 9
Tears Come First ~ chapter 10
Tears Come First ~ chapter 11
Tears Come First ~ chapter 12
Tears Come First ~ chapter 13
Tears Come First ~ chapter 14
Tears Come First ~ chapter 15
Tears Come First ~ chapter 16
Tears Come First ~ chapter 17
Tears Come First ~ chapter 18
Tears Come First ~ chapter 19
Tears Come First ~ chapter 20
Tears Come First ~ chapter 21
Tears Come First ~ chapter 22
Tears Come First ~ chapter 23
Tears Come First ~ chapter 24
Tears Come First ~ chapter 25
Tears Come First ~ chapter 26
Tears Come First ~ chapter 27
Tears Come First ~ chapter 28
Tears Come First ~ chapter 29
Tears Come First ~ chapter 30
Tears Come First ~ chapter 31
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 32
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 33
Important!
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 35
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 36
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 37
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 38
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 39
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 40
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 41
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 42
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 43
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 44
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 45
Tears Come First ~ Final Chapter

Tears Come First ~ chapter 34

3.4K 78 6
By Lasting4ever

After thinking and thinking about it I decided to keep writing Tears Come First! I am not sure how long I will write for but I have an Idea that I want to go with. From here The POV will probably change from chapter to chapter so watch for that!

Thank you to all who has expressed their liking of this story! I do read all the comments!

Please continue to VOTE / COMMENT / FAN

Also go check out my other story which should be getting updated in the near future!

Thank you and Enjoy!!

(Not edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( 5 months Later)

POV Emma

I was so exhausted; Jacob had been up all night with a cold. Now I was up trying to get Arabella ready for Pre-School. Tyler told me he would stay with Jacob while I took Arabella and if I wanted to go to work he would stay home with Jacob.

I didn't know what to do. Lisa and Eric knew I was coming in to help them today but I could always call them and tell them what's going on. After all she was the one who let me be the secretary at the clinic. I actually enjoyed it. Lisa was encouraging me to get my nursing degree so I didn't have to sit behind a desk all the time.

"What has you staring into space?" I felt Tyler's arms wrap around my waist pulling me into his chest.

I turned my head and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Just thinking about what I am going to do today."

"Go to work. I will watch him. He will be perfectly fine here with me." He whispered against my neck where he planted a kiss.

"Tyler you know I can't think when you do that." Turning around I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I know." He pecked my lips.

"Eww...Mommy and Daddy don't do that." Looking past Tyler I saw Arabella standing on the stairs.

Tyler pulled away from me and scooped her up into his arms. "Okay I'll kiss you instead."

"No...no...daddy...stop...it tickles...mommy help me..." I watched as Arabella giggled as Tyler blew kisses on her belly and cheeks.

When Tyler set her down she came running and grabbed my leg. "Mommy is protecting me now." Arabella taunted her father.

"I'll get mommy too." Tyler played with her.

Looking down at my little girl I started to laugh at her modest expression "Arabella go get into your big girl chair so you can eat."

"Okay mommy! Are my waffles done?" She smiles up at me.

Grabbing her plate that was on the counter I placed it in front of her. Tyler grabbed his plate and went over to the table. "Are you going to work today?"

"I will probably go in and then leave to pick Arabella up from Pre-school and come home." I told him as I finished my coffee.

He nodded and began to listen to Arabella's story of her adventures yesterday at Caitlyn's. I slipped up the stairs to change into my work attire. Quickly I went to check on Jacob who I knew was fine but walked into his room anyways. I kissed him on the forehead and went back downstairs.

"Arabella you ready to go?" I questioned her.

"I'm always ready for school mommy." She jumped off her chair and dashed out to the garage.

Tyler placed his plate in the sink and turned around and grabbed me in his arms. "I'm going to miss you, while you're gone." He pouted.

Laughing I gave him a kiss. "Go take care of our baby boy."

"Yes babe." I walked into the garage to find Arabella already buckled into her car seat. Double checking to make sure she had it correct I got into the driver seat and we were off.

"Mommy when we get home can we go to the park?" I glanced into the rearview mirror to see her looking at the park as we passed.

"We will see sweetie. I'll have to check on your brother first." I told her as I turned my eyes back to the road.

"Otay..." I could hear the sorrow in her voice.

The rest of the ride was quiet except when a song Arabella knew would come on the radio. She found her love in One Direction at the moment. Just last week it was Taylor Swift. Arabella was just your typical 3 years old.

"Mommy I forgot the pools open thif weekend." She nearly shrieked as we passed a pool in someone's yard. "Can we please go please...?"

"Baby we will see, no promises. We will have all summer. You are almost done with pre-School for the year." I was so ready for summer. Tyler and I have been planning a beach trip with the kids.

I parked in the closes spot I found. Placing the car in park and shutting it off I got out and went around getting Arabella out. She held my hand as I walked her inside. Signing her in, I gave her a kiss.

"Mommy loves you." I gave her a hug.

"I wove you too mommy." She hugged me back then ran off with some other kids.

It took me about 10 minutes to get to work. The place had yet to open and it looked to be a busy day with the parking lot already half full. I pull my keys out of my purse and unlock the door for me to get in. When I walked in I saw Caitlyn already at work on the computer.

Lisa and Eric were very trustworthy in Caitlyn and I to hire us together. It was hard for us to ever get work done when we are near one other. That could be the very reason why she checks in the patient and I check them out, making us in separate places.

"Emma, you're finally here!" I laughed as Caitlyn came running at me.

She grabbed me into a hug which I quickly hugged her back. "You are in a good mood."

"Why can't I be in a good mood?" She challenged with her hands on her hips.

"It's Monday and that's a good enough reason." I laughed as she joined in.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I needed to tell you big news." She pulled me over to a corner in our break room.

"Okay, spill your guts."

A smile slowly made its way onto her face. "I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations." I hugged her. "Wait who all knows?"

"Well just you and Kyle, we wanted to have a party to tell my parents." I watched as she was jumping up and down with the news.

"I am really happy for you. Who knows you may finally have a girl." I pointed out.

"I want a girl so bad, but Kyle wants another boy." She rolled her eyes and she walked back over to her computer.

My predictions were very much correct. The placed filled within 10 minutes of us being opened. It was so packed I skipped my lunch break and ate at my desk. I kept checking the clock every hour it seemed. I was ready to get out of there.

I was so happy we closed at 2 this Monday since Eric was going out of town and Lisa didn't want to be the only one working today. I let out a sigh when I flipped off the opened sign. I was gathering all of my stuff to head and get Arabella and then go home where hopefully I could rest. I felt that I was getting Jacob's cold.

"Well girls today has been too long for my likings." I laughed at Lisa who entered the room as she took a seat in a chair.

"Yes it has." Caitlyn nodded her head in agreement.

"Oh Mom Kyle and I are having a BBQ on Saturday. We are also going to invite the pack too." She smiled at her mother.

"What's the occasion?" Lisa questioned.

Caitlyn shrugged. "Kyle got a new grill he wanted to use."

Lisa nodded her head. "Well girls lock up for me would you. I need to run to the store and who knows go see my beautiful grandchildren."

"Sure thing."

We got up and hugged Lisa telling her our goodbyes. As soon as Lisa was out the door Caitlyn turned to me. "Do you think she knows?"

"I highly doubt it." I told her my view on it.

"Okay, but I don't think she bought the grill thing."

"Maybe because that is an overused excuse." I state as I go to lock the back door.

She looked at me as she reviewed what she said. "Oh my Gosh I am such an idiot. That is what I told her when I surprise them with the news of me being pregnant with Drew."

I could help but laugh at her facial expression. "Only you would do that." I grabbed my bag and purse as I followed Caitlyn to the door.

She turned and locked it as we went to our cars. "Bye Emma! Call me later!" She told me from the other side of the parking lot.

"Yes ma'am." I replied as I got into my car.

I was anxious to see Arabella's face when she seems I am earlier than I usually am. That is unless someone else gets her which is only if Tyler isn't busy because Lisa and Eric are always at work when I am.

Walking in I walked over to the sign in/sign out book. "Mrs. Price why are you here?"

I looked at Jane behind the desk funny. "To get Arabella." I said as I looked at her curiously.

"Arabella was picked up about 10 minutes ago." Jane pointed to the book where it had signature beside Arabella's name. I have never seen that name before. It looked Kind of like a Lisa but I was unsure.

"By any chance do you know who it was?" I questioned as I studied the signature.

"They said they were her grandmother I do believe." She smiled back at me as she read off the computer.

Nodding my head to Jane I waved a goodbye and made my way back to the car. I decided to call Tyler and ask why his mom picked her up and didn't bother to tell me. Pressing Tyler's name on the hands free device I waited patiently for him to pick up.

'Hey babe!'

'Hey Tyler, I have a quick question. Why didn't your mom tell me she was going to pick up Arabella?'

There was a pause on the other line. 'Emma, my mom stopped here she is playing with Jacob as we speak. What are you talking about?'

My face drained of color after that. 'Oh my god.'

'Emma what's going on?'

I wanted to answer but I couldn't, I felt dead. Where the hell is my baby?

~~~~~~~

Also I am starting with Chapter 1 and going back and editing the story! So go back and reread bacause I am adding somethings that are new!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1.2M 26.7K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
3.2M 92K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...
75.7K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...