YEHH JAADU HAI AMAN AUR ROSHN...

By Sakshidixit572

Aman ousted Roshni from the house, thinking that She is the reason for Parveen's condition. "Even If i am dyi... More

00 || AUTHOR'S NOTE & PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01 || THE MAGICAL TALE
CHAPTER 02 || LIFE TAKES A TURN FOR ROSHNI
CHAPTER 03 || ALLAH KNOWS, WHAT NEXT. IS IT AABIDA AMAN JUNAID KHAN?
CHAPTER 04 || PLEASE SAVE ME AYANA !
CHAPTER 05 || DON'T WORRY ROSHNI
CHAPTER 06 || PARVEEN REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS
CHAPTER 07 || NO ONE EXCEPT AYAANA!
CHAPTER 08 || AYAANA! SAVE HIM IF YOU CAN
CHAPTER 09 || NO ONE CAN BEAT THE KING
CHAPTER 10 || DARE NOT, TO HARM MRS. AMAN JUNAID KHAN !
CHAPTER 12 || ROSHNI AMAN JUNAID KHAN!
CHAPTER 13 || YOU! TRADED MY SOUL ROSHNI?
CHAPTER 14 || ROSHNI RETURNS JUNAID MANZIL.
CHAPTER 15 || DARE NOT TO HARM HIM!
CHAPTER 16 || SAVE AMAN
CHAPTER 17 || RAKH JINN HAS A PLAN
CHAPTER 18 || WHAT DID YOU DO KHANBABA!
CHAPTER 19 || I WILL MAKE YOU SPEAK
CHAPTER 20 || ROSHNI TO ATTACK ALIYA
CHAPTER 21 || IF YOU ARE MINE, COME BACK
CHAPTER 22 || GET OUT AMAN!
CHAPTER 23 || AMAN'S APOLOGY
CHAPTER 24 || EVERYTHING IS FINE!
CHAPTER 25 || THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON!
|| GOOD NEWS! ||
CHAPTER 26 || YOU ARE MINE!
CHAPTER 27 || WILL YOU MARRY ME?
|| AS WE EXPECTED! ||
CHAPTER 28 || THEY ARE JUST PAWNS!
CHAPTER 29 || LAILA IS DEAD!
CHAPTER 30 || KAHANI; FASAANA; JAADU SAB KHATM!
||TWO NEW STORIES||
IT'S IMPORTANT
THE RESULTS ARE GOOD

CHAPTER 11 || ALIYA IS BACK!

1.4K 48 10
By Sakshidixit572

Two people in the Kaala jungle were talking among themselves;

Someone said "Now I will not spare them. I will ruin their lives. That Roshni always comes between Aman and us, but not this time! I will make it in a way that Aman will never believe her in future."

It was a man's voice.

The other person, who was a girl, said "Yeah! And then our way will be clear. I want to see her death a pitiful death! Where no one is with her even to cry over her death.

Neither her family, And nor... her khanbaba . I want that Roshni to die a miserable death. Now I will use your shield as a weapon against you... Aman Junaid Khan... be ready ... I'm back." And both of them gave a devilish smile to each other.

Next Day...

Roshni woke up and found herself in that room. On their bed. She tried to get up but could not stand properly.

She was feeling dizzy. But then she stood up, and was about to leave, that moment Aman came.

He saw her

"Mr. Khan I... I don't know how I came here.... I don't remember... Me... I was about to leave, woh..." Roshni said to Aman.

She lost his balance. But she somehow managed to make up the balance and quickly left.

"Everything has changed, Roshni. A year has passed, to some extent I have also changed. I became the old Aman became Junaid Khan. In whose heart there was more hatred than love. But you have not changed, even a bit. Even today everyone has the right to your happiness; And on sorrows, the rights are only yours."

"All this time, Your heart was away from you, bhai. Hate arises only when a person gives the place of heart, to one's mind ; And then you are 'Jinnat ke Baadshah'. And see, as soon as your heart returned, you are melting again.

Still think, marriage can be stopped. Anyway, I like Badi Begum more." On hearing the sound, Aman looked back and found Sara standing there.

"Sarah, speak wisely. And there is no one called "Badi Begum". Aman Junaid Khan has only one wife.

"And that is known to everyone, it's Roshni Ahmed. Sorry! Roshni Aman Junaid Khan. As you were about to say in front of Yuvraj, on Ammi's welcome back party." Saying this, Sara started leaving from there.

"If you want to get married, then come down! And if you want I can swap the brides." Sara said leaving and giggling .

Aman smiled at her antics. 

Aman and Mallika had their engagement function on that day.

Mallika demanded that the entire house be decorated with Nargis petals.

And it was done as it was told.

There were petals and petals everywhere.

In the evening everyone gathered for the ceremony.

The theme was white.

Aman's look...

Sara

Saima

Roshni's  look.  (Perfect look of the only Nawab Begum of Lucknow.✌)

Mallika 

Tell me which one is the prettiest.

They all came, but Roshni was not ready to go inside. The reason was because, if she enters, all the petals will bloom together, and the truth will come out, that she is Ayana.

Mallika started shouting at her.

Everyone stood there, but no one said a word.

Mallika went out and slapped Roshni in front of the whole family, and when Dadi and Parveen tried to stop her, she misbehaved with them.

Sameer and Yuvraj were laughing. They went out.

Aman came down the stairs, he saw it all.

Aman asked what is the reason but no one said anything.

Then he went to Roshni and asked the reason.

To this Roshni replied, "Mr Khan... Actually my mistake would have hurt the princess, so she got angry, and... nothing more."

But he knew it was another lie.

Then he looked down and saw the floor decorated with petals and understood what it was all about.

Aman calls Baazigar and asks Mallika and Roshni to come inside.

Mallika and Roshni entered and at that very moment.

"Kyamifa!" Aman cast a spell, all the petals blossomed.

The function was over Aftab and the family (except Saima) left.

And Mallika's brother went to his house for some work for a few days.

Everyone else went to sleep in their respective rooms but as soon as they slept smoke started coming in the house. The house was completely filled with it. But not outhouse.

The next day everyone got up. They Didn't find anything new.

Aman had breakfast and went to office.

There as he entered his cabin, he saw Khanna in tension, he was sitting there with a pale face.

"Sir! 30 crore has been withdrawn from the account of the company.

For that only 2 people can sign, one you and one..."

"Roshni?" Aman said.

"Yes." Khanna said.

Then he got a call and someone on the other side was breathing heavily.

Person: "Aman... please come quickly here I need you. Please... come soon!"

And the other person disconnects the call.

Aman rushed back towards Junaid Manzil. When he reached there was no one at home, he found Parveen unconscious on the floor and Roshni's clip was lying next to her.

Then he went to check on other people and found none.

He found a note in Dadi's room and it read:

"I will meet you in that part of your land where my strength is always greater than that of yours. You will have to pay for what you did to me. If you want them, come, and take them.

Only Yours

R...."

Without any second thoughts he headed towards the.....

So easy it is... The Ayana corner.

He reached there but he could not enter that part of the forest without his sword.
He called his sword.. It came.

He tried to destroy the wall and enter Ayana corner, and succeeded.
He found all the family members there.
All were hurt and were unconscious.
He brought them back home.

And at that very moment, he got another call, and was told that Parveen is in danger in the hospital, she might lose her life... Her wounds are so severe that it is impossible to save her. She has lost a huge amount of blood. Her blood group is O+ And she needs blood. The blood should be arranged as soon as possible.

Then Farah called Aman and told him that at Tabeezi's place someone came and destroyed all her things and attacked her.

And she found an earring at that place.
She sent him the picture.

Everything that happened was wrong and all the clues were pointing to only one person.

Roshni..!

But there was no reason for her to do so.

At least in Aman's view.

But then he remembered the note he had received. And those words, "You will have to pay for what you did to me." Echoed in his head.

Aman was in a rage after all that.
And Roshni was nowhere.
Neither at home nor at Ayana corner.
And he didn't know where she was.

Aman went to the hospital after aiding the family. All went to their rooms. They knew, that the person who took them to Ayaana corner, was not Roshni, but someone else, because they had heard some voices in a semiconscious state.

IN HOSPITAL:

Doctor said that they need blood but they are unable it from anywhere. Aman was tensed and he went to the blood bank.

IN KAALA JUNGLE:

Someone was tied in chains.
The person was unconscious. Two people came to her, and said, "Look, watch your husband breaking down in front of your eyes.

Look at you Khanbaba, helpless, and tormented in front of you.

Look Roshni.

She was Roshni.

Roshni opened her eyes slowly.
"Aliya... Why... are you doing... all this? Just stop it...... and let me.... go. If I told Khan Baba... then he will... You.. don't.. know.. what he will do." Roshni said with great difficulty.

So, that girl was Aliya. She is the one, who is back.

"Then nothing will happen Roshni. He trusts me more than you... Go... tell him... Go!" Aliya said with a smirk.

FLASHBACK...

When Roshni woke up that morning, she found that the house was full of smoke. She went to see what it was, and that moment, Aliya and Kabir got the chance to abduct her.

And Aliya freed her.

"Go Roshni... After what has happened, your husband will be waiting for you." Aliya thought.

Roshni was left with no energy even to stand.
But she gathered her courage and somehow came out of the forest.
Then she went straight to the hospital.
There she met the doc. And said her group was O- so she can donate blood.
The doctor examined her and they told her she should not donate blood.

But Roshni convinced him.
So he agreed, but said that, after donation she should take proper care of herself.
So, she donated blood and left.
The doctor informed Aman that blood loss is recovered. And they can take her back home but he did not reveal the donor's identity.

Parveen was back everyone was happy except Aman.
He wanted to know about Roshni.

It was raining heavily...
That moment a girl entered the house.
She was wet and wounded.
She was.....

ALIYA

She fell unconscious.(act)
All took her to the room.
And also took care of Amir.
After sometime she gained consciousness.
"Aman... Aman please save me.... she will kill me and Amir.
R...." Aliya said.

" I will talk to you later." Aman said . "Just take rest for now."

All left Aman came to Aliya at night and she narrated him the whole story.
(Made by her)

So, the one who is back, is Aliya. What is she planning? Wanna know? Then come back tomorrow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 8.7K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.6K 107 21
Aman Luthra is a renowned researcher who is a big workalcoholic runs his company sucessfully by chance he meets Roshni Sharma a cheerful bubbly girl...
7.1K 408 20
What if Laal Chand ki Raat never happened? What if Aman realised his love for Roshni otherwise?
1.7M 143K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...