Mine - 🖤Yoonmin ff🖤

By chxwie

' Fucking alphas, you think y'all are so damn great.. The fuck not... ' ' You'll be mine.. You'll see ' Top... More

Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ( Pt. 1 )
Chapter 7 ( pt 2 )
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
10
HOLY FRICK
11
12
Yay!!
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Not an update <3
20
21
Sorry
update

22

1.5K 37 1
By chxwie

Rose's POV

Oh no.. Jimin...

Jimin's POV

Of course, of fucking course Taeyong had my parents trapped.. in this same exact tower??
I can't believe-

" Ji- Jimin? Angel? "

I turned around and saw my mother looking at me, as fragile as ever, and my father waking up from his slumber.

" Mother, father " I hugged them tightly but not before healing them.

" What happened to you, i missed you so much, so did Chim- " My parents listened to me ramble as I started to feel tears trailing down my face and soon, all three of us started bawling together, with Chim bawling as well and Rose just watching.

I never thought I would ever find my parents and here they are, right here in front of me. I wished we were able to leave and I could even introduce them to Yoongi, but we can't, its a war out there.

I heard my pack's signal to barge in through the front and now all I hear are metal clashing into one another and the occasional screams of victory or agony as allys and enemies start to fall like flies.

I walked to the balcony with my parents and we watched the war continue. Until then, I did not realise how familiar the view was. My mother had brought it up, and now I had realised, this was my room. This is my parent's castle.

Turns out, they had trapped Taeyong to this castle, but they had ran out of energy to stop him for a short period of time as it has been a few hundred years.(fairies live very long, phew)

My parents and I then decided to get rid of Taeyong once and for all. With the help of my companions, my parents, and the rest of the forest that was not affected by dark magic, I conjured up the strongest spell I could and directed it at Taeyong. Luckily, he had stopped mid-air to rest before continuing his fight.

The spell had hit him straight on his back and he tumbled into another dimension, his last words being " MOTH-". He didn't finish in time lol

Yoongi's POV

I had tried to pry open the last door remaining to the castle to find Jimin. (yes, yoongi spent the entire time dodging and finding jimin. no, he is not aware of Taeyong being flinged into another dimension)

FINALLY YES, I DID-
Is that... Jimin's?..

" OH YOONGI DARLING, DID YOU SEE ME IN ACTION, DID YOU " Jimin ran over and hugged me really tightly, but I was still shocked by how stunning his parents looked.

Mother & Father of Jimin ^^ (credit google lol)

huh, i guess you do get your beauty from your parents

I was still stunned as Jimin's mother came over and told me how I was the topic of Jimin's rant for over 10 mins as everyone was fighting.

Third person

Jimin, Yoongi and Jimin's parents, Maralyn and Helies, had went down to meet everyone and heal those that were wounded. Luckily, there weren't any deaths and the people who were in critical condition got help from Maralyn's healing.

Jimin being the strongest spell-caster in their kingdom, he was able to heal his parents to tip-top condition. As Maralyn healed the wounded, Helies went to take care of the dark magic casted over their kingdom,

Jimin had addressed everyone and made a speech. " Dear fellow comrades, fellow friends and family alike, I would first like to congratulate you all for doing your best during the war. Secondly, I am now giving my pack to Namjoon and announce that I am officially leaving to help my parents rule over the Fairy Kingdom.

What i had not tell you all, was that I was the Fairy prince, now that my father is alive, I am no longer king, nor will I be until the day my father retires. But I will spend time with my family and start having more responsibilities. Therefore, I officially annouce Namjoon, the head of my pack. Goodbye comrades, may I wish you good health and goodluck on your missions."

Yoongi's POV

Jimin took my hand and started walking towards Jin and Namjoon, still shocked by the revelation and title given to Joon. I did not realised the change of clothes Jimin had all of a sudden before Jin had exclaimed at how beautiful he looked.

(Just, stunning)

Holy shit, he looks so, angelic, and star-like.. I can't believe he's.. wait, is he though? Where did his wolf come from-

" Yoongi, calm down, Im still yours, and my father is half-wolf, so I got the genes from him, luckily, else I would have never gotten you "

Holy shit, hes so, oh im repeating, anyway.. how did he- 

Dude, you speak your thoughts aloud, everyone can hear it

Oh. Well then- " heheh, yoongi is funny, isnt he Chim? " I looked to where Jimin was talking to, and oh my...

(look everyone, its chim😌)

He's, adorable???

" Why than you yoonie " Chim looked at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

" You might be wondering why Chim is here, well, he wanted to talk to all of you as himself but I can only do this for a short amount of time every month, so here he is "

Everyone crowded around Chim and just started talking to him like its the last time they can.

Me and Jimin just left them and went walking around the castle's garden. Rows and rows of multi-coloured roses were seen and we sat down  next to the fountain staring into the sunset. Time passes so fast I didn't notice it was becoming night.

Jimin's POV

Yoongi, oh my dear sweet Yoongi, what will I do with you.. Marry you, kidnap you, oh my my, so many options. Well, lets just have your way this time.

" Yoongi, what will you do now, since you aren't technically in any pack, nor even with me "

" Well, first of, Jimin, will you be with me, even though I can't provide much " Well, ofcourse I nodded.

" Now that thats settled, I guess I might just move in into one of your guest rooms if you, nor your parents don't mind, and maybe just help Joon with Jin and his kid, I can't rest easy knowing Joon is the father. "

I giggled at that and before Yoongi could continue, I kissed him and used abit of magic to allow him to stay in the air with me.

" Yoongi hyung, I love you "
" I love you too, Jiminie"

_________________________________________________

The end

Folks, its been one hell of a ride, and yes i did rush to finish this as I just left this and forgot about it. I felt like I should just finish and publish this chapter to end all that has been written, and i kind of owe it to everyone since I basically abandoned this for a long time. I apologise for the story not sticking to its plot, and my bad english as well. I hope this ending satisfies you all. Stay safe, and I will see you in the next one lovelies💕

p.s ( i might have this book rewritten, nothing is confirmed yet though, i will update you all when there is something confirmed )

not checked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 23
in this story yoongi and jimin are fated mates but are too oblivious to see it. this is their story about how they fell in love. alpha¡yoongi omega!j...
79K 3.7K 51
Min Yoongi, a famous Korean music producer, is contacted to collaborate with Kim Namjoon, an equally famous rapper. The thing is, they're both stubbo...
14.1K 348 15
Jk ~ i won't accept you as my alpha! All alphas are just full of lust ! Leave me ... Tae ~ believe me my love, you are my mate .. will i hurt my own...
448K 22.7K 63
Moiety: One of two equal parts Never treated as an equal due to being an omega, Yoongi lives life serving others as they please. He feels undeservi...