π‹π¨π―πž 𝐊𝐒π₯π₯𝐞𝐫 || π“πš...

By taes_gucci_flipflops

"you play the guitar?" "...yeah." little did the poor oblivious boy know, that there wasnt a guitar inside th... More

l o v e k i l l e r
playlist
characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l ve
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n (M)
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o (M)
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n (M)
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
e p i l o u g e
L O V E K I L L E R

t h i r t y t h r e e

2K 151 44
By taes_gucci_flipflops

no one pov

the ravenette let out a soft sigh, his eyes facing the cold concrete ground of his cell. sitting on the edge of the small mattress he was supposed to call a bed. continuing to let the long day tick by as he had done for the past who even knows how long. jungkook sure didnt.

jungkook felt lonely.

he had only had a cellmate for his first day of arrival at the prison, as the other male was released the day after. which meant jungkook would have the cell to himself until someone else ended up in prison.

some would say that was better. to have the cell all to yourself. but jungkook felt differently.

which was strange, as he was by himself all his life. and never had someone to talk to.

until taehyung, that is.

for just over two weeks, jungkook had become friends with taehyungs. and then started feeling things towards the boy, that he had never felt in his life.

and then he was stuck in a small motel room with the boy for another two weeks.

so jungkook had grown used to being with one person for a long period of time. i mean, it wasnt that long. but it felt like it.

so now.. jungkook felt lonely in the small, concrete walled, cell.

-

but then, jungkooks silence was broken.

as someone, most obviously an officer, banged on the metal bars to jungkooks cell. the young boy not flinching, though now knew he couldnt sulk to himself.

which irritated the ravenette.

"wake up." the officer spoke, quite harshly, as jungkook still looked at the ground. "im up." jungkook replied. the officer not responding to his words, but scoffed with a huff at the inmate.

"theres someone her to see you."

the officer spoke again. jungkook felt his eye brows furrow. "but its not saturday yet." jungkook said, going from instincts. he actually had no idea what day of the week it was.

"yeah, i know. but i guess you got some rich friends or somethin'." the officer grumbled. jungkook froze at his words. his tongue running along his inner cheek, not having to think twice about who that could be.

"great." jungkook muttered sarcastically as the officer opened his cell, jungkook standing up and holding out his hands like second nature. the officer scoffing again at the boy before putting the hand cuffs around his wrists.

-

the officer then lead the silent jungkook down the hall. heads of all the inmates they passed turning to see jungkook walking behind the officer.

jungkook kept his head down, staring down at his shoes as they walked.

honestly, he expected prison to be a lot worse.

i mean, dont get him wrong. it was awful. the food sucked, and the officers werent exactly nice to him.

but he thought that the other inmates would try to beat him up if he looked at them wrong. well, actually he wanst sure if they would or not, he hadnt done such things yet to find out.

but he expected creeps to attempt to cat call him, or ass holes to steal his food or something.

but for the most part, everyone just minded there own business. i mean, sure, if you accidently stole someones orange juice in the morning your face would probably be smashed into the ground and you would die. but, again, jungkook hasnt done such to find out.

and he doesnt plan on finding out either.

"look at that. get your own room and everything."

the officer grumbled as he stopped infront of a heavy metal door. jungkook looked at the door, not excited one bit to see who was inside, already having a good guess who it was.

the officer unlocked the door, opening it and leading jungkook in, the boy keeping his eyes on the floor still before he sat in an empty chair.

"i'll be out here when your done kid." the officer spoke, before closing the heavy doro with a loud metal sounding click.

and then..

silence.

-

jungkook kept his eyes on the floor, soon hearing an amused chuckle. the deep voice only more proving to jungkook that he was right about who he thought was sitting infront of him.

"i like the hair change."

was the first thing his boss said. jungkook let out a breath, his tired eyes finally meeting the mans. his face the same, and the almost smug smile on his lips made jungkook sigh once again.

"thanks." jungkook replied sarcastically, knowing damn well his hair looked like shit as it was cut short. the man infront of him chuckled again at the boy after he responded.

jungkook rested his hands, still cuffed together, on the table top. his eyes now locked on the mans' dark brown ones. 

"so you ended up in prison. how'd that happen?" the man asked. jungkook stayed silent. his jaw clenching slightly as it was obvious mr. yen knew why he was here.

after moments of silence, jungkook suddenly remembered something. glancing up to the corners of the ceiling. but couldnt finish his observation as the man spoke again.

"theres no cameras or anything, dont worry. its pretty easy to negotiate with the law when you have money." mr. yen said. jungkooks eyes fell back on the mans face, still blank and emotionless.

mr. yen stared at the young ravenette boy. after knowing he wouldnt get any kind of response, he sighed, his head dropping a little. the fun teasing act dropping.

"how long are you in here?" he asked, his husk voice hitting jungkoosk ears.

"8 years."

jungkook replied right after the man spoke, his voice monotone. the man hummed. "and a bail of ₩60,000,000." jungkook added on, the man humming once again.

mr. yen felt a heavy sigh escape his lips, looking at the emotionless boy. 

"if i bail you out of here, will you go kill that boy?"

the man asked. jungkooks blank face changed with in an instant, to confused. though, after a short second, it went back to its previous emotionless state.

"no."

jungkook replied simply. the man clenched his jaw, about to speak, but jungkook cut him off. the boys mouth speaking up faster than he could.

"why do you want to kill him so bad anyways? his father is already dead. if you want to kill him so bad, do it yourself. its not like you've had any trouble with that before."

jungkook said, his eyes glaring at the older man. the said man a little surprised at the sudden words, but didnt show it.

"because his father-" the man tried to speak. but again, jungkook cut him off. his eyes subconsciously rolling.

"yeah. because his father tried to scam you or whatever. does it even matter? you got your money back already." jungkook said again. showing no fear to the man infront of him.

again, mr. yen was taken aback. this time showing it slightly. he took a calming breath.

jungkook then scoffed, finally avoiding eye contact with the man. "i get it. you hold grudges. but theres no point in killing some innocent boy who has done you no harm what so ever." he told the man.

mr. yen stared at the suddenly outspoken boy. not exactly sure how to respond to him, as usually if someone would talk to him in such ways he would just simply shoot their brains out.

infact, he could even feel his hand subconsciously want to reach for his gun -which wasnt there at the moment- after hearing jungkook speak that way.

but the man paused. knowing, one, his gun wasnt even with him at the moment. and two, he would never hurt jungkook.

and it seemed jungkook knew these things. as no one in there right mind would just talk back, or argue with some crazy mob boss. who could easily kill you with out a second thought.

-

mr. yen let out one final sigh, recollecting himself as he fixed his posture on the chair.

"fine..." the man told simply. jungkooks ears perking up at his words. waiting for him to finish, still not looking at the man.

"then you tell me. why wont you kill that boy?"

the man asked. jungkooks eyes quickly flashing with a quick glimpse of venerability, as he finally looked back at the man.

his posture turning to face his boss once again. the man watched carefully as jungkook took a small breath.

"because i love him."

was all jungkook replied with. the older man showed no reaction, staring at the ravenette the same. only a soft hum was his response to the boys words.

the two stared at eachother, unknown looks being given, before mr. yen finally let out a small huff of air through his nose.

"i guess we're done here then."

he said simply. before pushing a small button he was given, to alert the officer when they had finished talking.

with in seconds the officer opened the door, jungkook still staring at his boss as he was lifted up by his collar, from the officer. the worker harshly letting go of the boy as he walked him through the door.

jungkook kept looking at the man, who was still sitting down, as he was lead out of the room. just before he was pushed out the door, he stopped in his tracks, speaking up one last time to the man.

"also," he started, his eyes almost burning holes into the mans forehead. the said older male listening carefully, just before jungkook was harshly pushed away and the door slammed behind him.

"i quit."

___________________________

im excited for the up coming chapters~~

so, i just wanna say thanks to everyone reading this book! as we just hit 6k reads on it.

i have noticed my recent books havent been getting as much interaction as some of my older ones. (maybe my ideas just arent that interesting now lol). 

so i just hope those of you who are reading are enjoying it a lot!! because i really am, and i hope you all like itt <333

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 788 15
ο½’ONGOING」 - my son loves you so much! He's becoming crazy for you , he need you so much. if he can't have you then he'll not let anyone have you too...
257K 12.3K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...
107K 2.8K 22
"i-i trusted you.." cried the younger boy. "well, you shouldn't." said the older rudely. - a story in which taehyung, a 21 year old guy, betrays his...
4.3K 432 7
"I'd kill for you as long as you let me tap that ass." "Fuck you." where Jeongguk, a troubled kid who is quite feared, agrees to protect the nobody T...