Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

20

1.9K 87 503
By wannasuckmydick

Sasha pov:

"Bubba... bubba wake up" I said tapping the side of nika face. She groaned in her sleep then tried to roll over but due to me straddling her that wasn't possible.

I looked down at her sleeping face seeing her eyebrows were scrunched and her lips were in a cute little pout.

"Awww my adorable baby" I cooed pulling out my phone with a huge grin.

I started to snap a few pictures of her in her sleep falling in love with each one I took. "i'm making this my profile picture" I mumbled to myself looking down at one of them.

Then I remember I was trying to get her to wake up so I put the phone to the side and started to gently shake her.

"Baby" I called out getting silence as a response. I huffed looking at her sleeping, starting to look around for something that can help my eyes came across a water bottle giving me an idea.

I smiled getting off of her lap the going over to the water bottle grabbing it. I screwed the top off then while walking back to the bed hovering over her.

"Bubba wake up" I said giving her one more chance.

When I didn't get a response I shrugged smiling before dumping the water out directly on her face.

She coughed and choked on the water while it was still emptying then when it was finally empty she coughed up water before sitting up gasping loudly with her eyes closed.

I started dying laughing I mean I was on the floor laughing at her while she continued to cough and catch her breath.

Then I started to hear her gasping loudly making my laughter silence. She was still gasping sounding like she couldn't breathe.

Realizing that she has a crushed lung I quickly jumped up in search of her pump. She was wheezing and gasping loudly making me start to panic.

"Fuck where is this thing !" I stressed looking into drawers and under the bed. "shit shit fuck" I panicked then quickly grabbed my phone calling chanel.

"I'm sorry baby please don't die" I apologized to a wheezing nika. When chanel finally answered I immediately started yelling.

"CHANEL I NEED HELP !"

"Calm down bey what's wrong ?"

"N-Nika, I umm I poured water on her in her sleep and I might have drowned her some and uhh I can't find her pump SHE'S NOT BREATHING"

"Listen bey go in the restroom and start the shower put it on as hot as it can go"

"CHANEL THIS ISN'T TIME FOR A FUCKING SHOWER"

"BEYONCE DO IT BEFORE MY FUCKING SISTER DIES !" she yelled angrily.

I quickly rushed to the restroom doing what she said. I turned the shower on as hot as it can watching as steam quickly fill the restroom.

"Now go bring her in there and close the door" I heard chanel say over the phone. I nodded putting the phone down.

I ran back to the room seeing nika on the bed slightly red wheezing loudly as her chest lifted up and down rapidly.

I quickly rushed over picking her up hearing her start to gasp a again. I ran us into the restroom closing the door then sat on the toilet with her in my lap.

"Get her to breath the steam in help her with her breathing" I heard chanel say and I nodded.

"Follow my breathing baby" I said taking a deep breath. She gasped loudly trying to catch her breath and take a breath like I did but it wasn't working and I seen tears form in her eyes.

"It's ok bubba keep trying focus" I said then took a deep breath again. She opened her mouth starting to take quick breaths.

"That's good baby try going a little slower, in.. out" I said rubbing her back taking another deep breath. She took a deep breath in then struggled to let it out.

"That's good, do it again" I said continuing to rub her back. She did it again this time successfully taking a breath.

"Good job bubba do it again" I said smiling. She took another breath now starting to catch it and breathe in the steam.

"Thank you chanel !" I said loudly so she could hear me over the loud shower. "You welcome ! And make my baby feel better I know she crying you done damn near killed her ass again"

I chuckled shaking my head but she was right and nika was indeed crying. "I will" I said then heard the phone hang up.

Her rude ass could've said bye. Now if it was the other way around she would be ready to kill us.

I focused back on nika who was taking deep breaths breathing in all the steam while tears ran down her face.

It was so steam in here you could hardly see anything. And my eyes are kinda burning but it seemed to be helping nika so I didn't complain.

"I'm sorry baby" I said. She looked over at me with tear soaked face then her lip started to quiver before she quickly stuffed her face into my neck.

She changed her position now straddling me and I felt her warm tears on my neck.

I feel horrible. I didn't mean to almost kill her I just wanted her to wake up....

All this just because I wanted to go to the warehouse and hurt shawn.

I rubbed her back while she cried it out occasionally kissing her head.

Then suddenly it was like something changed, she stop crying completely and got off looking at me with a glare.

"you almost FUCKING KILLED ME" she yelled angrily. "i'm sorry bubba I didn't mean to I was trying to wake you up" I said getting up going over to hug her.

"No get the fuck off me" she said shoving me back then she stormed out the restroom.

Ok I kinda deserved that..

I sighed following after her. She went in her room snatching the keys off the dressure.

"Where you finna go ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Don't worry about it" She said starting to put her shoes in.

"You haven't even changed" I said looking over her sleeping attire which was basketball shorts and one of my really old hoodies.

How do she even still have that ?

"Beyonce leave me-" she suddenly stopped talking and looked over at me. "You didn't take no medicine last night" she said squinting her eyes at me.

"I know" I said nodding. "Fucking sasha of course" she mumbled going back to putting her shoes on.

"Baby i'm sorry please don't go" I pouted walking over to her. "Leave me alone sasha" she said rolling her eyes.

"But i'm sorry bubba" I said laying my head on the top of hers. "I don't care" she responded then got up causing me to almost fall.

"Damn nigga" I said mugging her. "Suck a strap" She flicked me off walking out.

"I'll suck yours daddy" I said following her out the room. "Find something safe to do sasha cause fucking with me right now is not it" she said in a warning tone.

"Please don't leave" I said in a soft fake sad tone. It may be wrong but I don't want her being mean to me.

She turned to look at me and I started to make my eyes water. "fine" she huffed throwing the keys on the couch then came over pulling me into a hug.

I smiled evilly then pulled back pecking her lips.

"I thought you didn't wanna be kis-"Bubba i'm not beyonce or baby bey I want my kisses" I said cutting her off.

I don't need time to heal and recover from everything that had happen.. I never do I leave that shit to them.

What I need is revenge.

Fuck moping over something that's in the past just make the person pay for it now.

But I am worried for beyonce. Not really much so baby bey cause she always get over it fast and she actually seems to be doing pretty good.

But beyonce is different. Since me and baby bey aren't our own person we don't feel the emotional trauma like beyonce do.

I feel none, baby bey feels some, but beyonce she feels every last bit of it.

Right now i'm kinda stuck in between me and baby bey due to the emotional trauma and we haven't took any medicine in a while so everything is thrown off.

I'm not complaining though, other than the fact i'm a little more sensitive now and have some traits of baby bey crybaby ass.

"Can we go to the warehouse ?" I asked smiling "No. I don't even wanna be around yo ass right now" she said rolling her eyes.

"Pleaseeee" I begged pouting "You can't be mad at me forever".

"Says who ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. I huffed trying to think of something to make her feel better.

Then I remembered this girl is literally a sex addict.

I pulled her fully into me before placing my hand into her short. "How can I make it up to you ?" I asked lowly moving my hands into her underwear.

"Oh you tryna bribe me with sex huh" she said squinting her eyes at me.

"Maybeee" I dragged out then started to rub her clit. She gasped lowly looking down at what I was doing then back up at me.

"How can I make it up to you daddy ?" I asked again before starting to kiss on her neck.

Yup i'm using her own trick imma seduce her into forgiving me.

"mm shit" she moaned lowly and I smirked feeling her wetness start to spread on my fingers.

"I'm waiting" I rasped out in her ear. "fuck" she breathed stuffing her face in my neck.

"s-sasha s-st-op" she struggled out while rubbed her clit in quick circles. "No i'm tryna show you how sorry I am"

I stuck two fingers in her causing her to moan out. "baby" she whimpered while I slowly stroked my fingers in and out of her.

Damn I never seen this side of her... It's sexy.

"Yes ?" I asked curving my fingers in her. "Ouu fuck ! D-Don't do thatttt" she moaned grabbing a hold of my arm.

"I'm sorry" I said using my thumb to apply pressure on her clit. "Am I forgiven ?" I asked.

"Y-Yes" she moaned nodding. I smirked then pulled my hand out.

"Noooo" she whined stomping her foot. "Lets go now" I said with a smile.

"But I didn't get to cum" she pouted crossing her arms. "You'll be ok now come on" I said grabbing her hand trying to run out the house.

"No" she said getting out of my grip. "Mmcht why not" I asked looking over at her.

"We don't get to leave until I cum" she said with a straight face. "Ni-"I don't care" she interrupted.

I huffed rolling my eyes "Fine" I grumbled going to pick her up. "Not you picking me uppp, girl let me find out" she said in a ratchet voice making me giggle.

"You gone call me daddy ?" I asked with a smirk walking towards the room and she smiled poking my lips "It depends...."

----- -----

"Alright we pulling up now" nika said over the phone then hung up. I looked over at her biting my lip to keep from smirking.

I guess she felt me looking cause she looked over at me with squinted eyes "what giselle".

I giggle then shrugged sitting back in the seat fully "You called me daddy" I said proudly.

"Girl don't let it get to yo head" she said pulling up to the warehouse. "Now come on.. I have a different type of set up today" she said with a smile getting out the car.

Then I realized something.

This muthafucka don't never open my door for me. What type of girlfriend is she ?

"She gone be a gentlewomen today" I mumbled crossing my arms. I watched her through the window as she continued to walk up to that ugly ass abandoned warehouse

"Oh she ain't shit" I mumbled seeing she still haven't noticed I wasn't behind her.

When she finally did notice she looked around confused before pulling her phone out I guess to call me.

I heard my phone start ringing and I answered it already knowing it was her short ass.

"Hello" I said with a attitude

"Baby where you at ?"

"I'm in the car onika"

"Why the hell you ain't get out ? And what's wrong with you"

"Why you ain't open my door ?"

"I don't never open yo door sasha"

"Exactly"

"Man get out the car"

"Come open my fucking door"

"Bruh I don't got time for this shit"

She hung the phone up and I watched her make her way back to the car with a mug.

She walked up to my door opening it then walked back off. Oh she got me fucked up.

"Onika Tanya Maraj" I called out. Her head
whipped around and she quickly made her way back up to me.

Catching me off guard she wrapped her hand around my neck and began to slightly choke me.

"Don't fucking say my government name" she gritted. I whimpered trying to move her hand so I could breath correctly but that just made her tighten her grip.

"i-i'm sorry daddy" I said still trying to get her hand from around my throat. She let go and I let out long breath.

I'm horny now.

"Come on" she said about to walk away again but a grabbed her hand stopping her.  She turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow and I pouted.

"Can you pick me up ?"

She smacked her lips rolling her eyes but still picked me up anyway.

She closed the car door and walked us up to the warehouse entrance while I played in her hair.

When we walked in I seen that shawn and toya were no longer in chairs they were laid down on a table with their wrist and ankles strapped down preventing them from getting up.

Their mouths had what looked like a shirt tied around it I guess to keep the screaming down and right beside them was another table with all the stuff on it.

"Hello friends" nika said with a smile "Say hi stink" she said to me "Hello bitches" I smiled.

Toya looked over at me then suddenly her eyes got big making me smirk "Yea it's sasha hoe"

"Shole is" nika said kissing my cheek. "Now get yo ass down" she said trying to stand me on my feet but I tightened my legs around her waist.

"I don't want to yet" I said not allowing her to put me down. "Sashaaa come on i'm ready to start" she said still trying to get me off of her.

"give me a kiss" I mumbled looking at her lips. She put her lips on mine giving me a few pecks then pulled back.

I got down and smiled looking over at the weapon table.

Onika pov:

"Bubba can I start ?" sasha asked looking over at me. "Yea" I said then watched her hurry over to the table.

She picked up a needle confusing me "Baby what are you gonna do with that ?" I asked

"You'll see" she said with this evil smirk on her face. I swear I love her crazy ass.

"Ok boo do yo thang" I said then went over to the wheeling chair sitting in it. I rolled around the area while sasha put her gloves on and stuff.

I plan on joining but I want her to have some fun by herself for a little.

"Bubba you don't wanna help ?" she asked looking up at "I will in a minute, but right now I wanna see what you finna do with this needle" I said.

She smiled walking over to where they head was laying at "Come get a close up" she said waving me over.

I got up out the seat walking up behind her. "What you finna do ?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist hugging her from behind.

"You about to see baby pay attention" she said and I nodded putting my chin on her shoulder.

"Ok i'm starting with shawn" she said picking the needle back up. Shawn eyes went wide as he shook his head quickly.

"be still" she said grabbing his head keeping it in place. I stayed in my same position watching everything she did really curious about what she about to do with this needle.

"Bubba can you hold his head still" she said turning her head towards me. "Sure stink" I said then unwrapped one of my hands using it to keep his head in place.

"Thank you" she said turning back towards him.

She used her pointing finger and thumb to open his eye wide then with the other hand she stuck the needle into his pupil.

"MMMMFHH MMM !" shawn muffled screams filled the room as she stuck the needle deeper and deeper into it.

He thrashed around trying his hardest to get up but due to the restrains on his ankles and wrists it wasn't possible.

"Baby keep his head still" sasha said "Sorry" I mumbled then added my other hand on his head to keep it still.

She pulled the needle out and his eye filled with blood. His eye was so red you couldn't even tell his eye color anymore.

I'm impressed.

"Hold toya now please" she said smiling. I took my hands off a crying shawn head then placed them on toyas.

She squeezed her eyes shut and I heard sasha groan lowly. "Open yo eyes" sasha gritted trying to force toya eye open.

Toya kept her eyes closed tight making sasha get upset and whinny.

"Bubba she trying to be difficult help me please" she pouted looking towards me.

"No baby do what I taught you" I said causing her to huff. "It's not fucking working she won't take me serious !"  she said throwing the needle down in frustration.

Bipolar ass.

"Toya open yo eyes you upsetting my baby"  I said slapping the side of her face. when she still didn't open them sasha smacked her lips whining after.

"You have to make her bubba" she pouted looking at me again. I looked into her eyes noticing they were dark with little specks of a brighter shade.

I never seen that before.

I sighed backing away from her then went over putting on some gloves. I grabbed some scissor then walked closer to the table.

"Toya open your eyes" I said calmly giving her another chance. "That shit ain't working stab her ass" sasha snapped.

I shrugged before slamming the scissors into her thigh. "MMMMM"

Her eyes shot open making sasha smile. "Thank you daddy" she said picking the needle back up.

"You welcome baby" I said walking back over behind her. I got back in my position I was in holding toya head still.

Sasha did the same thing she did with shawn holding her eyes open before sticking the needle into her pupil.

Toya screamed so loud it was like the shirt wasn't even around her mouth.

When sasha was done she smiled pulling the needle out. "Ok now i'm gonna use this" she said grabbing a butcher knife.

I backed up letting her have space to walk. "Baby why aren't you doing anything ? Are you ok ?" she asked looking at me worried.

"I'm fine stink just letting you enjoy yourself" I said giving her a small smile. "Well I want you to do it with me" she said grabbing another knife just like hers giving it to me.

"Ok" I said then pecked her lips a few times. I'm finna enjoy kissing her lips while I can cause I know for a fact when bey and baby bey come I won't be able to.

"What you want me to do ?" I asked "Follow me" she said then walked around the table with me following.

"You get shawn" she said when we got to their feet. I went to shawn side watching and waiting for what was next.

"Now, toya" she said running the knife up and down her leg. "Do you know what it feels like to get raped ?"

Toya shook her head quickly while tears streamed down her face. "What about you shawn ?" she asked.

He just laid there not reacting like he didn't hear her asked anything pissing me off.

"She asked a fucking question camel" I gritted slicing his thigh.

"MMMFHH" he screamed muffled then began to shake his hs head quickly with tears and blood streaming down his face.

"Ok then we're going to do the honors of showing you guys how it feel" sasha said with a smile.

"Baby shove the knife in his ass and keep moving it in and out" she instructed me. "Yes ma'am"

I did what she said shoving the knife into his ass "MMMFHHH MMMM FFMMM"  he tried to lift his body up tugging against the restrains.

I looked over at sasha seeing she was already looking at me with a huge grin. "Do it again"  she said biting her lip.

I smirked before pulling the knife out of shawns now bleeding asshole then shoved it back in with more force then before.

"MMMMMMMMMMFHHH MMMMMMMM !!!!!" he started to thrash around desperately trying to get out of the restrains.

"Must've hit a gspot" I joked smirking then heard a soft laugh come from beside me.

I looked over at sasha and said "You're turn baby". She slightly smiled before putting the tip of the knife up to toya entrance.

Toya started to scream thrashing around but it was no use. Her ugly ass couldn't run.

Sasha slammed the knife into her causing toya to release a high pitched muffled scream. I winced slightly knowing that shit hurt.

But so does being raped.

Sasha let out a evil giggle then started to shove the knife in and out of her quickly while toya screamed in agony trying her best to get away.

I looked back at shawn who looked to be falling asleep making me scoff. I'm about to cut his asshole open.

I started to copy sasha movement quickly moving the knife in and out of shawn hearing him start to scream from behind the shirt.

When I heard toya screams stop I stopped pulling the blood covered knife out of him.

I looked over seeing sasha was looking over all the tools I guess trying to decide what she wanted to do next.

Sasha pov:

To say i'm enjoying this is an understatement.

This was making me happy as hell. I was thinking of so many things I could do to them they was gonna feel every last bit of the pain I went through.

I picked up a hammer then walked over to shawns side.

"Hi shawn" I smiled waving at him. His eye was completely red and his ass was bleeding out on the table.

Out of the corner of my eye I seen nika walk off somewhere but I didn't put my attention on it.

"You remember you choked me ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He shook his head quickly making me scoff.

"Well I do. Matter of fact I still have the fucking bruise from it" I gritted then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I felt myself being pulled into somebody lap and smiled knowing it was nika in this damn chair.

"Keep going" I heard her mumbled laying her head against my back. I looked back at her then kissed her head before turning back towards shawn.

"Now like I was saying.. I didn't enjoy getting choked, it pissed me off" I said "And i'm pretty sure when nika saw the bruise she got pissed of, didn't you bubba " I said looking back at her.

"Mhm" she hummed nodding. "See you made me and my baby mad, plus you hurt me" I said turning back to shawn.

"So now i'm gonna show you what happens when you touch me" I said with a smile.

I slammed the hammer on one of his fingers ignoring his cries. I did it again on the same finger satisfied that it looked broken.

I went to the next finger and did the same thing. I did this to all his fingers while nika watched rubbing my stomach with her hand under my shirt.

when I was done I hammered his fingers again just for the hell of it.

"MMMMMMM!!" he screamed but I ignored him turning my head to nika who had her eyes closed still rubbing my stomach with her head against my back.

"Bubba" I called out bringing my hand to rub her cheek. "hmm ?" she hummed not opening her eyes.

"You wanna go home ?" I asked. I did wake her up pretty early this morning and I know she went to sleep late last night cause she dropped the kids off back at chanel house.

"No baby keep doing what you doing" she mumbled rubbing up and down my stomach.

"You sure baby ?" "Yes, cut his fingers off now" she said and I smiled "Ok daddy" I said reaching over to grab the knife.

I picked on of shawn fingers up and he screamed. Ignoring him I started to cut his fingers off slowly.

He was screaming so much trying to get off the table I even seen a large vein popping out his head.

I cut all his finger off and by time I was done he had passed out.

"Daddy he went to sleep on me" I whined stomping my foot.

I hate the fact i'm stuck in between right now i'm whining too damn much but I can't help it.

"Wake him up stink you know how" I heard her say lowly. "I don't want to" I said rolling my eyes.

I heard her sigh then she tapped my leg. I got out her lap and she stood up walking over to grab some oil.

She went back hovering over his head then dumped the oil out on his face. Shawn gasped waking up choking on the oil.

When it was empty nika slapped him so hard it echoed through out the room. Shawn screamed some with his eyes shooting open.

"Wake the fuck up" she gritted throwing the empty oil bottle on his face.

I smiled then nika phone started to ring. "I'll be back baby keep going" she said walking off.

I shrugged picking the needle back up then went over to toya "Toya girl you remember when you was telling me you wanted a clit piercing" I said smiling.

She shook her head causing me to giggle.

"I do"

Onika pov:

"What the hell do you mean she almost killed a boy, she's only fucking three" I said over the phone talking to the day-care worker.

"Ma'am anastasia was strangling him, he was turning red"

"Well what did he do to her ?"

"According to the teacher he threw her pacifier and that's when she went crazy"

"Don't call my baby crazy that lil boy shouldn't have took her shit that's what he get"

"Ma'am we don't tolerate this kind of violent behavior"

"Violent bahav-HE WAS MESSING WITH MY BABY"

"We understand that but the safety of these kids is our responsibility. We're gonna need you to come get her"

"Man whatever in on the way"

I hung up the phone huffing then walked back inside hearing toya muffled screams. That shirt did not help with the noise.

As I walked further in I seen sasha between her legs doing something but I couldn't tell. When I got closer I see she had a needle in toya clit.

Damn I know that shit hurt.

"Bae" I called out catching her attention "Yes ?" she asked "We gotta go dagga got in trouble at day-care we'll come back tomorrow"

"Ok" she said backing away from the table then started taking her gloves off.

------- -----

"So she's not allowed here no more ?" I asked the lady. "Sorry but no, she's a danger to the rest of the kids" she said.

"Man whatever just bring me my children" I said rolling my eyes. "No problem" she responded then walked away.

"Fucking cracker" I mumbled. A few minutes later she came back holding dagga and xion hand.

"Mommy !" they smiled running over to me. "Hi babies" I smiled picking them both up.

"We hope you understand" the lady said giving me a apologetic smile.

"Girl fuck you and this dusty ass day-care" I said before walking out.

I took them to the car and put them both in their seats before getting in the drivers seat then starting the car driving off.

"Hi babies" sasha smiled looking back at them "Hi mommy" I heard xion say and I hit my brakes causing everybody to jerk forward.

"my bad" I said continuing to drive. I glanced over st sasha nervously not knowing how she felt about him calling her mommy but to my surprise she had a huge smile on her face.

I don't know what made him call her that but as long as she don't mind I don't either.

"Awww you called me mommyyyy" she squealed happily. "Oh my God i'm about to cry" she sniffed fanning her eyes.

"No cry mommy" dagga said. I felt a smile creep up on my face, hearing both of them calling her mommy and her accepting it really made me happy.

"Awwwwwww" she cooed then started to cry. "Nika they called me mommy" she cried looking over at me.

"I know baby you're a mommy now" I smiled reaching over to wipe her tears. "And I got the best bad ass kids in the world" she smiled turning back to them.

"Give mommy some love" she said climbing her big ass back there. "Aye girl you gone fuck up my seats" I said hitting her butt.

"You'll be ok" she said getting fully back there. She took them out their seats then sat them in her lap cuddling into them.

I smiled continuing turning my attention back to the road. I stopped at chanel house to get keshia the drove to the house.

We all got out the car going inside "Dagga come here" I said seeing she was about to run to the back with everybody else.

"Wes mommy" she asked walking up to me. "What happened at day-care today mama ?" I asked picking her up.

"Wonte took my winky" she said with a pout. "And what did you do after he took it ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"fight fight" she said lowly. "He messed with you first right ?" "Wes" she said nodding.

"Good job baby gimme a high five" I said smiling holding up my hand. She smiled brightly giving me a high fived then giggled after.

"Ok you can go play now fatmama that's all I wanted" I said then kissed her cheek putting her down and she ran off.

I'm not about to punish her for that, that ugly ass lil boy shouldn't never messed with my baby. He lucky xion ain't beat his ass too.

"You handled that good" sasha said walking up to me with a smile. "Well, I ain't gone yell at my baby for defending herself" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Our baby" she corrected tapping my lip. "Oh right my bad mommy" I said smiling "Mrs. Mommy to you" she said making me chuckle.

"And it's Mrs. Daddy to you" I said "Whatever" she said giggling.

"I love you" I said looking into her eyes. "I love you too" she said with a smile "Gimme some love" I said connecting my lips on hers.

"Mommy !!" I heard and I pulled back to see three little toddlers running up to us.

"Yes ?"  me and saha answered at the same time. "Eat eat" xion said patting his stomach. "Alright let's go eat" I said pulling back from sasha.

"Up" dagga said reaching for me. I picked her up looking over I seen sasha was holding xion.

Keshia was looking up at me like she wanted something making me smile. "Come on baby" I said picking her up.

She smiled laying her head on my shoulder. "Alright let's go" I said and we started walking out.

My big bad ass crazy family.

Hello

My uncle tried to throw my whistle in the trash 😒.

Anyway how was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4K 33
Sequel to What I Need. Book 2 of series. What I Need What I Want
68.1K 3.6K 20
The Continuation To: My Best Friends Husband Sequel
37.6K 2.2K 16
Sequel to Unbearable
123K 5.6K 25
Sequel to This Christmas {Book 1}