Forever & Always [COMPLETED]

Від chubblebunny

Alora and Ronan has been together since high school. They're engaged to be married but they have envious enem... Більше

Intro
The Misunderstanding
The Return
Keys and Clubs
Old Feelings?
Was I Wrong?
The Truth
The Job
Making Plans
Progress?
Mixed Signals
Confused
The Date
Post Date
Trouble in Paradise
Aftermath
The launch
The Announcement
The Vacation
New Beginnings
Dinner
Kade and Kaia
Wed
Epilogue
Thank You

Home

11.1K 536 185
Від chubblebunny

After our plane landed Luana and I made our way into the city.

Sitting in the Uber I stared out the car window, a big smile forming on my face seeing the familiar buildings.

"Wow, I came here once as a kid, and I remember it being hectic and busy, but this is some next- level shit," Luana stated looking onto the busy streets of Manhattan.

I chuckled at her, smiling at the way her excitement as we entered midtown.

"We're definitely going sightseeing today right?" She asked turning her head to look at me.

"I don't know Lou, shouldn't we rest. We have to get up early tomorrow to meet with the real estate agent, and go searching for jobs," I answered her biting my lip.

"Girl, it is 11 in the morning, I'm not messing up my sleep schedule going to bed this early. And I didn't come here to just work and go home like back in the islands. There's too much shit to do here for me to be staying home. Are you crazy?" She looked at me as if I was out of my mind. "I came to shut this city down, I don't know about you, right uhhh..." she trailed off picking up her phone opening the Uber app.

Her head shot back up as she finished "Benny." she said looking at the driver. He chuckled at my crazy friend.

"Right miss, you came to shut the shit down," he says entertaining her.

"Yea! Benny!" She whooped. "Shutting shit down, we shutting shit down, uh huh uh huh, we shutting it down," she sang.

I have her an incredulous look. Luana was a wild one, unlike me who's always reserved and in my bubble. She was a social butterfly, an outgoing creature. I loved that about her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Benny spoke "Will you be shutting the shit down also ma'am?" He directed his question towards me.

Luana cut me off before I could speak. "Nope, this one isn't very outgoing,"

"Oh shut up Lou," I shot her a playful glare.

"Ladies we've arrived,"

Thanking Benny, we got out the vehicle and grabbed our luggage. "Bye Benny!" Luana screamed waving like a madwoman to the retreating car, which resulted in a honk from him.

We head inside the hotel and checked in. I was admiring the beautiful lobby. This place looks expensive. I look over to Luana, seeing that she received the key card.

We strolled over to the elevator and went upstairs. When we made it inside the room my mouth dropped.

"Lou," I warned.

"Yeeeesss?" She answered knowingly

"How much does this room cost?" I asked after seeing the floor-to-ceiling window and the amazing view behind it. Hotel with views like these cost a lot in Manhattan, especially in Midtown.

"Oh not much really, itjustshavesofftwomonthsrentifwedontgetjobssoon," She says speeding up the last part.

"What did you say Lou?"

"It just shaves off two months' rent if we don't get jobs soon," She whispered.

"TWO MONTHS? Why Lou?" I asked frustrated at her actions.

"We're only staying in the hotel for a week, I just wanted to have a nice experience before we started slaving," She explained sheepishly. "Plus you can't be mad at this view,"

I couldn't be mad at her I knew she wanted the whole experience of being in the city. Now we'll just have to work harder to find a job.

"Okay fine," I groaned.

"Now let's go, come show me what this city has to offer," She yells jumping off her bed.

It was the beginning of June, so we could dress the same way we did back in the islands. We quickly changed and went outside into the bustling streets of the city.

We went to Central Park, Madame Tussaud's wax museum, Ripley's believe it or not, and the rose mansion. The last place we went to was Times Square, it was now after eight. We were both tired and decided to turn in for the night. We grab some food from a food truck on the way back to the hotel.

"The city is so beautiful, especially at night," Luana says as we walked through the lobby and stand in front of the elevators waiting for the doors to open.

"I know that's why I love it so much, I am really happy to be back," I say with a small smile on my face.

As the elevator door opens, out walks a familiar face.

"Alora?"

"Kian,"

"It's good to see you, where have you been all these years?"

"It's good to see you too, how are you Kian?" I asked ignoring his question.

"I'm doing good actually, how long are you here for?"

"Just a week," I replied not specifying that I was just staying at the hotel for a week. I was scared he would tell Ronan and have him come look for me. I don't think I could face him right now.

I felt a slight kick on my leg, that made me snap my head to Luana. Her mouth was slightly agape, while she stared at Kian.

I quickly turned my head to Kian, seeing him look at her with amusement dancing in his eyes. They both stared at each other for what felt like forever. Typical.

I cleared my throat and spoke. " Luana this is Kian, an old friend, Kian this is Luana, my best friend." I introduced them. Luana and Kian still staring at each other.

I left out the fact that Kian was Ronan's best friend. Not wanting to bring up his name right now. I planned on telling her when we reached in the hotel room.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," Kian said reaching out and kissing her knuckles.

Luana blushed and tried to speak. "Um T-thanks," She whispered, looking flustered. Kian smiled at her.

"I hope to see you ladies soon?" He asked getting ready to walk outside with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Maybe Kian, we'll see," I replied as he walked past us.

Luana seemed to have snapped out of her trance as she says "That man is walking sex on legs, where have you been hiding him Alora?" She whisper yells at me.

We heard a chuckle behind us, indicating that he had heard what she said.

"Oh shit," She says and got quiet.

We went up to the room and I explained to her who Kian was.

"Oh gosh, do you think he's going to tell him that you're here?" She asked staring at me.

"If they are still friends, yes. Most likely,"

"He wouldn't come looking for you would he?"

"I'm not sure he probably has forgotten all about me by now, it's almost been five years now. He probably moved on or found someone else," I whispered the last part.

"Have you seen yourself? I highly doubt that. And even so, isn't that a good thing?" She asked

"I guess you have a point." I responded biting my lip.

Deep down I felt guilty. I just left without hearing his side of things. I'm very big on communication in a relationship, but the situation made me feel like a hypocrite. The feeling of guilt took over my body every time I think about my ex fiancé.

"Sooo," Luana trailed on.

"What do you want from me now Lou?" Knowing she was gonna ask me something.

"How do you know I want something?"

"Because you have that look,"

"Well okay then. Anyway, so how about we enjoy the nightlife tomorrow?" She asked with a hopeful look in her eye. "please please please please please please please with a cherry on top,"

"Sure, it's been a while anyway,"

I already knew Luana was going to ask to go clubbing, she loved going out. So I really wasn't surprised when she asked.

"I hope you bring me somewhere with hot guys. I'm ready to mingle." She said looking at me smirking.

Now it was my turn to smirk at her. "Well I'm going to run down to the lobby for a second." I said walking towards the door. I opened the door and slightly walked out in the hallway.

"Oh hi Kian, is this your floor as well?" I said pretending to talk to Kian.

Luana got quiet immediately. When I looked back in the room her eyes were wide as saucers. She quickly covered her mouth. "Oh yea, Luana's right here," I said pointing towards her.

Her eyes got even wider. I started cackling and closed the door. Her face had a look of realization.

"You bitch!" She ran towards me and I swung open the door and ran away laughing.

I slowed down to glance behind and saw her charging at me full speed. I sped up and saw that there wasn't anywhere else to go. I almost crashed into the elevator when Luana jumped on me.

I twisted and fell on my back. Luana landed on top of me. She started hitting my shoulders and I reached up trying to block her hits.

We didn't even notice the elevator doors that opened throughout her cursing me and my laughter.

When we heard the ding. We instantly looked up. Luana's hands dropped on my boobs.

Staring up we saw Kian and Ronan. Kian smirking while Ronan had a shocked look on her face.

We instantly lifted ourselves and straightened up. I look at Ronan and saw how much he had changed.

He was dressed down in a t-shirt and jeans with a Rolex on his wrist. I stared at his arms and saw he had lots of tattoos. Some peeking out at his neck, he never had tattoos before. He looked so much more muscular than when we were together. Before he was lean but now he looks more buff. It wasn't an overwhelming kind of muscular though.

I noticed her grew out his hair a little. His brown hair was messy and wet like he just got out the shower. He even grew a beard. It suited him.

My eyes raked his body, panties now soaked seeing him standing there staring at me. He looked so fucking good and delicious.

I quickly masked my face after the painful memories of that day came rushing back to me.

I switched my eyes to now look over at Kian. His eyes were trained on Luana and when I turned to her, she was gazing up at him as well. Not again. I snapped her out of it with my voice.

"Come on Lou, we have an early morning ahead of us. Let's get some rest," I stated, grabbing her arm and walked towards our room door.

"Bye," She whispered at Kian before turning around.

I walked in the room and slammed the door. Luana jumped.

"Woah ch-" she started

"So much for it being a big city and my chances of running into him are low huh?" I ran my hands down my face groaning. "On the first day. What are the fucking chances? I knew I would run into him sooner or later but I would rather it have been later,"

I plopped down on my bed and groaned into the pillows.

"And why does he have to look so fuckable right now?" I said into the pillows. I don't think Luana heard me because she made no comment.

"Hey, Alora it was just a coincidence, I don't think you're gonna be running into him again anytime soon." She tries to make me feel better.

"I hope you're right," I said lifting my head to look at her.

...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.5K 230 17
Alexandria Fox thought her life was on track between her final year of high school, her friends, her passion of writing, and her boyfriend, the cocky...
1.6M 34.3K 54
"Take it." He mumbled. I obeyed him. His lips were at one end while mine at the other. I felt the heat surround us. He slowly bit the stick leaning c...
1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
272K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...