Tum Mere Ho

By Dwivedii

So yes its a story of our lovely couple SHIVI (SHIVA and RAAVI) from pandya store.. As well all know that the... More

INTRODUCTION
Rishta ek naya
worries
Feelings
Feelings 2
Outburst
pain
Pain 2
pain 3
kiss
Leaving you
NOT AN UPDATE
Giving it a try
ride
ride 2
confession to make
His final confession
Happiness
care
mark you mine
Home
Its just you in there
Family
Shattered
Away
broken
Talk
a new chance..
together forever..
NEW STORY
New story is out .
NEW STORY
new short story
New story
Authors note..
IMPORTANT
Announcement

Epilogue

4.6K 143 31
By Dwivedii

Authors note
It was one of the stressed moment for the pandya's  as they all stood outside the icu ward , waiting for the doctor to come out and inform them something..
Shiva stood closest to the icu ward , just wanting to see his raavi , he wished he wouldn't have let the matter slip so much from his hand...
They all knew the complication raavi had  in her pregnancy,
She was weak , very weak and doctors had strictly told shiva that this might result in either raavi's death or the baby...

Shiva remembered the huge fight he had with raavi when he got to know this and how he never wanted her to concive , but raavi being the stubborn girl she was did a lot of tantrums (which included not talking to shiva and not having her medicines and food properly ) which resulted in shiva saying yes..
Though everyone was very care ful with her and shiva was extra care ful but still they all stood here infront of the icu..

Its been 2years since their marriage and shiva can't even describe how beautifully this 2 years have passed...
And how great full he was that raavi was in his life , but today he might just loose her...

He stumbled on the ground thinking of all the pain raavi might be going now or she might have gone through this entire 9 months..
Though she always use to potray herself strong infront of him , shiva knew how much pain she was bearing just so that they can have their own baby..

It was not that shiva didn't wanted a baby , but not on the cost of his raavi..
For him raavi was above everything,  And anything..

Tears streamed down his face , he pulled out the note that raavi has given him , and told him to open it only when she will be taken to the hospital for the delivery...

Shiva opened the note and read

Janti hu tu is waqt bht gusse main hoga , mujhe pe nhi khud pe ,ki kash raavi ko mana kr diya hota ,kash usse rok diya hota..
Shiva main nhi janti hu hamare naseeb main kya ha , kal ko hum saath honge bhi ki nhi , par agar hum saath nhi hue toh ye kabhi mat sochna ki main tujhse chod ke chali gai , bas apne dil main mujhe dhundhna main wahi milungi..

Main janti hu is waqt tu daar main ha ki kahi mujhe kho na de , main bhi hu , is pure 9 mahine thi..
Hamesha sochti thi ki kya hoga agar mai. Nhi bachi toh , mere shiva ka kya hoga , is liye tere pass apni ye nisahi chod ke jaa rhi hu , ye baacha hum dono hi nishani ha..
Main tujhe dekhu ya naa dekhu rahungi hamesha tere pass hi , bas tu mujhe mehsoos krte rhna..

Janta ha shiva , main hamesha khethi ki naa ki hum dono mai main zyada pyaar krti hu , jhooth khethi thi , jitna pyaar tu krta ha naa koi nhi kr skta ha..

Mujhe maaf kar dena shiva agar main chali gai toh , aur ye kabhi mat socha ki bht kuch khena baaki tha bht kuch karna baaki tha, jo kiya wo bht the jo kha wo bhi bht tha ,tune saato janam ka pyaar mujhe de diya ha...

Wada kar ki dard ke andhere main nhi jaiyega..
Kyuki  main tere pass apna ek hissa chod ke jaa rhi hu jiski roshni tujhe banna ha..
Aur wada kar ki is baache se utna hi pyaar karega jitna hum dono milke karte..
Main janti hu mujhe bht miss karega is liye 
Jab bhi meri yaad aaiye  bas apni ankhe band krna aur hawa main mujhe mehsoos krna , main tujhe mil jaungi..

Apna khayal rakhna shiva , ye yaad rakhna ki raavi shiva pandya chaiye rhe ya naa rhe tu uska hi ha , tujhse zyada haaq mera ha tujpe....

Sahi waqt aaiyega toh hum phir milenge tb tak mere shiva ka aur mere is nanhi se jaan ka khayal rakhna..

Aur ek baat
Teri chipkali, teri mami ki behen ki beti , teri gadheri tujhe bht pyaar krti ha..

I love you a lot

                       Teri , aur sirf teri
                              Raavi

Shiva looked at the door once and got up , he walked towards the temple area of the hospital and folder his hand saying

Shiva -  Aaj tak aapne bht kuch diya ha bina mange , par aaj main ek dua mang rha ha hu, please meri raavi mujhe lauta dijiyea...
Main nhi jee skta hu uske bina..
Soch bhi nhi skta hu uske bina jeene ka..
Meri saas ha wo , agar usse hi cheen lijiyega toh main kaise zinda rahunga...
Please mujhe raavi de dijiyea , usse kho kar main nhi jee paunga aur agar jee bhi gaya toh us nanhi si jaan ko wo.khushi nhi de paunga jo raavi chathi ha..
Please usko kuch mat krna, please...

Shiva didn't knew whether his prayers will be heard or not, but he prayed because thats what he could do now..

He sat there it self near the temple imagining raavis face..
When suddenly he felt someone shaking him,
Shiva opened his eyes with a jolt and stood up looking at dev who was here to call him

Dev -shiva chal ,
Dev literally dragged shiva with him towards the ward when they saw the doctors talking to gaumbi..
Shiva's heart skipped a beat, what is he saying , is raavi all right
All these questions ran in his mind..

The moment they reached near gautam and the doctor , gautam gave him a big smile and hugged him

Gautam- tu papa ban gaya ha shiva, tujhe beta hua ha
Shiva - raavi kaisi ha
Gautam- wo bhi theek ha , dono bilkul.theek ha...
Doctor - kuch complications hue the pr everything is normal now..
Pr unki health aabhi nhi weak ha toh dhyana rakhiyega..
Ek baat wo wards main shift ho jaiye toh aap mil skte ha unse..

After 1 hour when raavi was shifted to the ward , shiva walked in..
As soon as he stepped in raavi turned towards him , smiling at him like always..

Shiva came and stood beside her bed looking at her , raavi moved a little asking shiva to sit with her..

Shiva sat there just looking at her ,
Raavi moved her head creasing shiva's eyes thats were swollen because if crying

Raavi- mana kiya tha naa ki rona mt
Shiva - aur maine bhi tujhe kaha tha ki apni jaan khatre main mat dala kar..
Kuch ho jata toh
Raavi- tu mujhe kuch hone deta..

Shiva nodded his head in a no and hugged raavi immediately , conforming that she was there and won't dissapera anywhere...

Soon they both heard the door open and a nurse walked in with their baby in her hand...
She handed the baby to raavi who looked at him as if he means the world to her..
Shiva to kept looking at them smiling widely..
Raavi passed the baby to shiva , and instantly a huge smile broker his face...
He kissed the babies forehead , while joined his head with raavi..

Unaware to them their family stood at the door watching them..

This was it a perfect family.....

After 3 years

'Shiv' kha le naa , kyu mujhe duara rha ha - raavi said running behind her little ball of engery, with a bowl in her hand who was running here and there

(Shiv is shiva's and raavi's son name )

She heard a laugh and turned to see rishita and dhara laughing at her..

Haso mat aap dono , aap log ke bigadne ka natiza ha ye..- raavi said

Humne bigada ha ya tere bhootnath ne - rishita said still smiling

Raavi smiled at the mention of her bhootnath , how much she wishes that he was here..
But no sir has gone to gujrat to collect stock for their store..
In the last 3 years they have stablished 2
More store , for which they bring stocks from gujrat..
And shiva has gone there yesterday ,though he will be back by tonight but still raavi was missing him a lot.. She was not use to stay without him..
Not at all.
In these 3 years their relationship has changed a lot, their love and care has increased 10 folds..
They cant even stay away from each other...
And shiv has contributed to that a lot , after shiv came in their life , it has been a beautiful journey..
Not only for raavi but shiva as well..
And raavi's respect for shiva has reached some other level..
The way he takes care of shiv is something she always admire...
The way he pampers him and the way his world revolves around him...
Though raavi sometimes feels that shiva loves shiv more , but the thought that shiva is such a devoted father melts her everytime...
Yes she dose complains to shiva that he doesn't gives her time now and that he loves shiv more , she dose that just to be pampered by him...

Raavi's world just revolves around her shiv and shiva , yes she is shiv mother but she can't deny the fact that she loves shiva more... Raavi was obsessed with her shiva
For her he is before anyone else....
Shiv is also not less , he is just like his father , he carries the same aura like shiva and the pandya's couldn't help but always say that he is just his papa ka chamcha..
If raavi was obsessed with shiva so was shiv as well..
He will be all naughty the entire day , making his mother or dhara or rishita run behind him.for food or any other things but the moment shiv will see shiva he will be that silent baby who is the most innocent one...

He senses shiva , just like raavi does...
And shiva too love shiv like anything, he pampers his son with everything and anything...
Shiva would never scold shiv but will always keep him in discipline...
He was the best father one could ask for...
And shiv was not only shiva's favourite but everyone else also ,from sumna to VIHA , everyone...
And shiv too loves everyone but not more than shiva..

Their life has been beautiful in every expect..

Oyeee , bahar aa ja apne bhootnath ki khayal se - raavi heard this statement and turned to see rishita smiling at her teasingly...

Raavi eyed her and looked at shiv who was now sitting with dhara looking at her baby bump , smiling at her...

Yes dhara was pregnant 6 months pregnant....

Raavi shook her head and went to the kitchen to keep the bowl back and make tea for everyone...

They all want nothing else in there life now..
Everything was perfect, just like it should..
And no one could say that it was just destiny..
No they all have had their share of ups and down , they all their own heartbreaks but they never fall out..
They stood there like a rock..
Raavi looked at her ring which shiva has given her and smiled lovingly..

It was dinner time and everyone was about to sit when they heard shiv clapping loudly..
They all realised that shiva has came and just on the time shiva walked in with a bag in his hand...
Raavi moved forward to greet him ,but her gadhera walked towards shiv and hugged him tightly...

Shiva- haaye kitna miss kiya ha maine tujhe , kaisa ha tu , kisi ne data toh nhi , khana khaya ha ki nhi tune..

Shiv was just looking at him showing him is little teeths...
Thought raavi was looking at him with adoration , and love the fact that shiva was so concerned about shiv but there was no harm in playing with him a little..

She looked back at the family who too were smiling at the father son duo but when they saw raavi lookiing at them with mischief , they all got the message to enjoy the show now.....

Raavi(sarcasm)- ha ha  tu nhi ho toh tere bete ko bhookha maar te ha hum sb aur usse daatte rehte ha..

Shiva who was playing with shiv till now looked back at raavi when he heard her sarcastic and angry voice...

Shiva - sorry wo matlb nhi tha

Raavi- haa ha sb pta ha , tu naa mujhse pyaare hi nhi krta ha aab , jb se shiv aaya ha naa tu bas shiv shiv shiv shiv krta ha time hi nhi ha tere pass mere liye..bhool gaya ha mujhe tu..
(Raavi said with fake tears , and turned around , while everyone else controlled their laugh..)

Shiva looked at his family and unable to control her self rishita laughed...
Shiva looked at her confussed , and the again looked at raavi who trying to control her laugh..
Shiva finally understood everything and smirked..
He carefully placed shiv in his cot and turned towards raavi ,
Raavi looked at shiva and the look told her to save herself from her hulk...

She made a run towards her room.with shiva running behind her..

Shiva - tujhe toh main chodunga nhi

Raavi(laughing) - pehle pakad toh ..
But at the very moment shiva held her by her waist and twinkle her around.

Shiva - naikli ansoo nikalne lagi ha tu chipkali

Raavi- haawww toh aur kya kru tu aise mujhpe dhayan hi nhi deta ha...

Shiva - Aacha aabhi batata hu..

With that shive pulled her to him and kissed her silently..
They both pulled away when shiva said

Shiva - I love you a lot..
Raavi- I love you too

And we love you 3 , they both turned around to see all the family members there smiling widely at them....

Thats was it their happy family...

Thank you everyone for all the support and love..

That's the end of this story..

                              But
Dont worry I am writing a new one..
Will post it once I have few chapters ready..
But that one will not have everyday updates...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.5K 15
All his life shiva pandya was told that he dose not deserves any love, and that no one will love him ever except his bhabhi and his brother.. And he...
88.6K 4.1K 21
Raavi thinks she is trapped in a loveless marriage. But will fate prove her wrong?
35.4K 1.7K 16
Peek in to find out
66.5K 2.5K 21
One decision. Just one. Could turn their whole world upside down.