Loving You

By peachywrites_

"I won't ever leave you." *** Imani Richards has liked one of her best friends for as long as she could remem... More

characters + info
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.

intro

1.6K 70 2
By peachywrites_

introduction.

Imani Richards has liked one of her best friends for as long as she could remember. Being a shy, anxiety ridden, introvert has prevented her from ever sharing her feelings, knowing she'd just get rejected and have to deal with the embarrassment that she couldn't handle. She has tried, and failed at relationships, causing her to believe she'll never really find that person thats meant for her.

Jamal Simmons is a whore. He's always been handsome, and definitely uses it to his advantage. He doesn't spare people's feelings and has always gone through life having no problems when it came to getting what he wants. Oblivious to Imani's feelings, he does what he wants, with who he wants without a care in the world.

Will Jamal ever see what's right in front of him?

warning ⚠️
this book contains swearing, sexual content, grammar mistakes and mature themes, read at your own risk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 72K 48
Asha Mitchell is all about her education and the next box to check off her list of goals. She never allows anyone to steer her from her path or take...
175K 6.5K 58
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤 is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...
9K 168 15
Read the book and find out ------------------------------ this book has a LOT of smut, but I will be robbing you guys for fun every once in awhile. ...
674K 25.5K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...