š‰š€š†š†š„šƒ [š“š–šŽ]

By -goldengubler

š’‚š’…š’‹š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’—š’† š—µš—®š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ, š˜€š—µš—®š—暝—½ š—½š—¼š—¶š—»š˜š˜€ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—暝˜‚š—±š—¶š—»š—“. š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› ļæ½... More

|
||
|||
one
two
three
four
five
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine

thirty-one

793 39 16
By -goldengubler

Vittoria shifted in her seat, munching on the piece of toast resting in her hand.

Killian rolled his eyes as Lucia continued fretting over how his hair was parted, how his shirt was slightly wrinkled, and how his rings were twisted the wrong way.

Dallas sat at the top of the table shoving his breakfast down his throat as fast he could.
He didn't wanna leave his room (because that meant seeing Lucia) but the minute food was involved he was downstairs.

"So Mr. Andino." Lucia drawled turning to the man.

Dallas placed his fork down and wiped his mouth. "I have suddenly lost my appetite." He said with fake shock going upstairs.

"Well he's a rude person." Lucia huffed, crossing her arms.

Killian merely glanced at her and muttered "Takes one to know one."

Vittoria snorted into her orange juice and adverted her eyes from the couple.

After finishing her breakfast, she rose from the table, treading upstairs to shower.

After a full hour of nagging from Lucia ,Vittoria arrived downstairs fully dressed.

Lucia looked her over and scoffed muttering to herself "Mom was right, she really does dress like a slut."

Killian looked at her in utter disbelief and abruptly left the table, clenching his fist along the way.

"What?" She innocently asked out loud looking at his now empty chair. "What did I say?!"

Vittoria's hand twitched in a sudden urge to punch her lights out, but she resisted, breathing through her nose and walking to Killian's car.

"Can I get a ride to the" She paused before gulping "Hospital."

"Yknow to see V-Vin." She elaborated, with an incredibly dry throat.

"Yeah, of course, i'll drop you off." He smiled thinly, starting up the car.

She nodded and shifted in her seat, turning her body away from the boy.

Arriving at the hospital, Vittoria stared out into the sea of bustling nurses and doctors rushing around the lobby.

She shoved her shaking hands into her back pockets and walked to the front desk.

"Hello?" She waved her hand in front of the face of the male sitting at the wheely chair.

He barely acknowledged her. Until he did.

He looked up and gave her an unimpressed look, that quickly morphed into one of interest.

"Well hello there." He leaned forward with a flirty smile.

Now it was her turn to be unimpressed.

"Hi, I need a room number for Vincenzo Ricci."
She pressed on uninterested as his smile dropped.

"Oh, you're the girlfriend." He frowned, slapping some words onto a tag.

(an: he means this like he's assuming she's his girlfriend, not like he's been told a girl will be coming to see vin)

"No, i'm the sister." She scoffed taking the visitors pass from his hand.

"Oh so I have a chance." He perked up, once again leaning forward with a smirk.

"No." She falsely smiled at him walking away, leaving him pouting.

On the way to his assigned room, she adjusted her clipped on tag to her belt loop.

Standing outside of his door, she took a deep breath, wiping her hands on her jeans.

She placed her hand on the cool metal of the handle, and twisted it.

Stepping inside, she saw Vincenzo hooked up to a bunch of wires and tubes.

His bare chest lay open with his bullet wound stitched proudly and multiple scars that refused to disappear.

His breathing was normal and would slow down every now and then, almost giving Vittoria a heart attack every time.

"Hey, Vin." She cleared her throat, moving towards his unconscious body.

"I, uh" She paused to wipe her tears harshly "Don't know who did this to you, or how they did this to you, but i'll find out." She affirmed shifting her stance.

"A-And i'm really sorry i wanst there to protect you." She added on before scoffing bitterly "Hell I couldn't even protect Adelaide."
She shook her head at herself.

"But enough of that sad talk." She concluded, pulling up a chair to sit on.

"Can you believe Lucia had the nerve to call me a slut today?" She said sitting down.

"Like she's acts as if I won't shoot her brain out of her ass at any given moment." She muttered darkly leaning into the stiff chair.

"But for real, we have a plan to act out." She said grabbing his cold and limp hand "So please wake up. I can't do this without you." She smiled sadly before leaning into her chair, allowing sleep to take over.

Wesley then smirked at the girl from across the parking lot, clearly enjoying the pure pain on her face. Even as she slept.

It reminded him of Lyra almost two decades ago.

He adjusted the gun in the waist band of his pants, and leaned against his sleek black car.

He turned to look at Alina who sat quietly in the car, chatting with Lucia who nodded along to the plan being drilled into her young mind.

Wesley sucked in a breath, seeing Killian enter the room behind her.

He glanced at the sleeping girl, and removed his sweater, swiftly placing around her shoulders.

He talked to - or more so at - Vincenzo for a while, only stopping to glance at Vittoria.

Before leaving he placed his ring-clad hand onto the girls cheek, smiling like an idiot when she nuzzled into his touch.

He placed a single kiss on her forehead, and a hopeful look to Vincenzo before leaving.

Wesley knocked on the window of his car and leaned towards it when it rolled down.

"He's leaving, corner him, seduce him. This time don't take no for an answer." He told the young girl who nodded and adjusted her crop top that barely covered her . . . well anything.

"Yes sir." She nodded smirking.

————————————————————————

hi okay so i'll planning on ending this book soon BUT i'm also planning on making a second part to this when all my characters are a little older. (so like in their twenties.)

who's y'all favorite villain??

i love maleficent, and hans (from frozen)
like bro he had his shit planned out from left to right, up and down😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 748 27
ā (š—®š—±š—·.) š— š˜†š˜€š˜š—²š—暝—¶š—¼š˜‚š˜€ š—®š—»š—± š—˜š—»š˜š—暝—®š—»š—°š—¶š—»š—“; š—•š—²š˜†š—¼š—»š—± š—¼š—暝—±š—¶š—»š—®š—暝˜† š˜‚š—»š—±š—²š—暝˜€š˜š—®š—»š—±š—¶š—»š—“ āž š—•š—¼š—¼š—ø š—¼š—»š—² š—¶š—» š˜š—µš—²...
236K 3.9K 20
"š——š—¼ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š˜„š—®š—»š˜ š—ŗš—²? š—¬š—²š˜€ š—¼š—æ š—”š—¼ š—˜š—¹š—²š—»š—®." š—›š—² š˜€š—®š˜†š˜€ š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜š—µš—² š—”š—±š—®š—ŗ'š˜€ š—®š—½š—½š—¹š—² š—ŗš—¼š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—¼š—» š—µš—¶š˜€ š—»š—²š—°š—ø. š—œ...
881 16 16
Bikers and guns, baby!!! (PS) I work quite a lot, so my updates are a little slow, so I apologize for that.
331K 5.6K 30
š—Ŗš—”š—„š—”š—œš—”š—š š—•š—¢š—¢š—ž š—”š—˜š—˜š——š—¦ š— š—”š—š—¢š—„ š—˜š——š—œš—§š—œš—”š—š. š—œš—§š—¦ š—” š—Ÿš—¢š—§ š—¢š—™ š—¦š—§š—Øš—™š—™ š—¬š—¢š—Ø š—£š—„š—¢š—•š—”š—•š—Ÿš—¬ š—”š—¢š—§ š—Ÿš—œš—žš—˜ š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› š—œ...