RE: Village x reader

By whatyoudoininmyswamp

You can give me characters to make a one-shot with, or a prompt with characters and reader, or anything else... More

REQUEST PAGE
Daniela (Headcannons)
Cassandra (Headcannons)
Your infected with Cadou (Headcannon)
You show them how to use a phone (Headcannons)
You help with Cadou experiments (Headcanons)
You die (Headcannons)
Your a Hybrid (Headcannons)
Lady Dimitriscu x reader (Story)
You go missing (Headcannons)
They walk in on you (Headcannons)
When they pet you (Headcannons)
Giving affection (Headcannons)
Bela (Headcannons)
How do they sleep (Headcanons)

Donna Beneviento (Story)

6.6K 149 54
By whatyoudoininmyswamp

Shuffling upon the dirt path, you trudged to the back of the Beneviento house hold.

Moving some bushes out of your way, you reached your hand out to turn on the hose, this being apart of some of your gardener chores. Backing out behind the bushes, you looked for the hose among the grass, noting that you may have to mow the backyard... Spotting it because of the spewing water, you quickly took hold and aimed it towards more of the dead plants, ones that clearly haven't been taken care of since the last Garden keep.

Working your way down the row, you sprayed the water where most needed. Surprisingly, there happened to be a couple of vegetable bushes. You we're unsure why, as you we're secretly informed by none other then Heisenberg himself, that He, Beneviento, Lady Dimitriscu and her daughters, Moreau, and Mother Miranda we're all (in his words) monsters.

Turning the water off to the hose, you spotted the shed. Maybe there would be a lawn mower? Possibly a weed whacker? Either way, you approached the rather disgusting door and noticed the lock on it's handle. Dammit. Oh well, maybe you could break the lock, or be a sensible person and ask the lady of the house... Uh, no. You've never met her in person, being she was hidden in the house or just didn't wanna talk to you, you've never met her.

You came to the Beneviento house about a month ago, being one of the few garden keepers form the village. Not only did you keep up your own home, but others from around the village. You kept up dying flowers for the sad looking village, vegetables and fruits for the starving people, and so on. You weren't sure why they decided to make you a keeper for the Beneviento house hold, but at least they didn't kill you I suppose. At this point, you've been alone for about a month, minus the few letter from Heisenberg and  visits from The Duke.

Since the 'infection' took over the village, you decided to take the liberty and move into a closer home, one that was, safe-ish. If you call safe only hearing some footstep's on your roof + growling safe, then I guess it truly is.

Gathering some of the crops, which happened to be Tomato's, Peas, Carrots, Corn, and some others you haven't looked at yet, and bringing them down to your little house. As you walked past the porch of the house you noticed a rather large and detailed doll sitting on the ledge, it's back facing you. Curious as to why the doll was just sitting there, you made your way on the porch and looked over the doll, being carful not to touch or knock it over.

You slowly reached your arm out, grazing your fingers over the cracked piece of the dolls face. It was very old from what you could tell, wearing a dirty wedding gown and sporting some nasty breaks.

You moved part of the wedding veil out of it's face and looked it's face over once more, it's eyes wide open and staring into yours just like you do it. Maybe it was staring at you, it was very likely. I mean, Heisenberg did control metal and such, and from what you could gather, Moreau being an 'overly large fucking fish'.

You sighed, placing the vegetable basket down on a nearby table, and turning back towards the doll. You gently grabbed it from under it arms, switching to support it's back with you left, and hold it under it's butt with your right. You gently placed it down in one of the chairs near the table, grabbing a blanket from the other chair and laying it on the doll. You weren't sure why you did it, but it felt right. It looked like it had been through enough already.

"I'm sorry.." You muttered as you picked up your basket of vegetables, trudging back down the small path towards your now home.

.

The next day was, eventful to say the least. Duke came by and offered to cook for you, using your own harbored ingredients since you had mentioned the small garden.

"...Not even after, i was heading back home and found a doll in the porch," You pointed towards roughly the area you had spotted it, it now being missing. It was probably Mrs.Beneviento who left the doll there, although you we're unsure why. Maybe she panicked when you came out and left it? Or maybe to scare you? Which ever it may be, it was certainly weird, "just there."

Duke chuckled at your tale, offering to tell you the explanation in turn for you eating his fine cooking. You softly smiled at the mans offer, not to slowly eating the cooking. Curiosity's getting the best of you, huh?

After eating, The Duke started his explanation. "The dolls name is Angie. She is miss Donna's companion, and coping device. She does most things with Angie, including speaking, movement, and killing. Shes a nice girl, i assure you, although she does not easily trust anymore." Oh. That was not what you expected, although, nothing's what you expected anymore.

"I held Angie. I put her in one of the chairs, is that bad?" You kept your voice low, unsure if you did harm, or something good. The Duke chuckled once more, "Only time will tell." He often did this, leaving you to question your own question. You groaned lowly, gathering your stuff and returning his bowl, you we're thankful for his cooking, you only knowing the minimal. "I'll be off then, i have more work to do." you told the large man, walking to the back of the house once more to try and pry open the shed door. "Goodday Y/N!"

That was the exchange, and you we're slightly perturbed by the end of it. It was Donnas killing machine? She talked with it? ... Did it listen as well? You shook away you thoughts, who cares what she thinks of you, she hasn't even talked to you, let alone say hello.

Setting your stuff down on the table where the doll was last, you noticed the blanket lay flat on the chair, something making a dent under the blanket. Curiously, you lifted the blanket only for a key to be there. You inspected it, the word 'GUARD' printed on it. It was a key to a type of lock, maybe the shed lock? Maybe a random key you didn't see, since you had placed Angie on top of it? Even if it does happen to be the key to the shed, why would Donna give it to you? Unless she saw your realization with the shed, then she shouldn't know that you needed it.

Maybe she saw from a window, or maybe Angie. Which ever it could be, you we're confused, why spy on you, when she can talk to you? Or ask if you needed the key? It's also a possibility she was shy, and didn't feel comfortable talking to you in person.

You took the key to the shed, only for it to open. It was the key, she was spying on you, weird girl. This could also be your fault, you not greeting her. Pulling open the door, you lay eyes on dusty and rusted tools, and other well worn stuff. Some dolls seemed to be placed in the shed, all looking towards the door, at you. They we're worn, but new, newly placed anyways.

You felt even more watched, could she see through these dolls to? Yet another possibility, you need to stop scaring yourself. The light was already on to, she was definitely in here between the time you left and came.

Stepping over some random wood and other stuff you didn't plan on using, you grabbed the dusty weed whacker and brushed off some cobweb, and to your right was (what looked to be) a lawn mower. Nice, just what you needed. You stepped back out of the shed, muttering a soft 'see you, Donna' to amuse yourself. The weed whacker seemed to look alright, having the string and enough juice to run. Walking out, you spotted what looked to be Angie looking at your stuff on the table. You hesitated walking up the steps, placing the weed whacker on a lower stair to return to.

Your stuff only consisted of a jacket for when it snowed again, a pair of keys to your now home, some Lei in a small bag you carry around for when you buy from Duke, and a picture of your family and you. The doll turned to look at you much to your surprise and horror.

"Who are these people!?" Angie asked in a rather high pitch voice, a fit of giggles coming after. She held the picture in her small doll hands, still looking over the picture of your family. You silently stood, gawking at the curious doll.

You hands fittled with themselves, how we're you supposed to just answer a living doll?

"My family..." You softly spoke, still surprised at what you we're witnessing.

Angie placed the picture back into your jackets pocket, and hopped off the table with a 'Huff'. Before you decided to do anything, she angrily yelled at you, "Why haven't you knocked?! Or come to see me?!" And yet again, before you could say anything, she beat you to it by happily screeching, "Ooh! Why don't you come in?! I made tea!" She laughed towards you, grabbing your hand and dragging you off into the house, the doors already ajar for her.

Upon entering the house, you spot (what you can only assume) to be Donna Beneviento sitting on a rocking chair with a table of fake fruits in front of her. She seemed to be fiddling with her fingers as well, staring at you behind her black veil.

You stared back equally antsy, nervous. Why meet each other now? Why meet at all? Angie, giggling as she ran up to Donna, asked to go get the tea for you two. Donna quietly responded with a simple yes, her voice sounding dry, emotionless, but very sweet, if not a little deep. She gestured you to sit in a intricate wooden chair on the other side of the table.

You let out a heavy breath you didn't know you we're holding, and slowly stepped forward into the large room. You looked around, noticing the stairs, some paintings hung on the wall, and one portrait of Angie and a rather gorgeous women with a dead look. Was THAT Donna Beneviento? She didn't look like a monster, not in the slightest.

Neither did Heisenberg, but he was a tricky bastard, a manipulator you would go as far to say. You we're glad he liked you some what.

Donna looked down, away from you gaze, or maybe your gaze at the portrait. You sat down just as Angie came back from the kitchen, setting down two tea cups with a giggle. You set your gaze on the tea, Donna peaking up from her veil to see you wrap your fingers around it's handle, taking a carful sip of the hot drink. She copied your actions, lifting her veil up to show just a bit of her mouth to take a carful sip.

You decided that she was shy, and would probably talk with Angie anyways, so you started this conversation. "Why the 'hello' all of a sudden? Haven't tried talking to me since i got here.." you lowered your voice, she felt like the type to be some what scared of loud voices.

Angie was propped in her lap, 'holding' the tea cup with her small doll hands. "Welllll, Iv'e been watching you! You seem reserved and quiet, you never even made an attempt to talk with me! And you really have improved the place, the garden, i love it!" Angie squeakily yelled, excited most definitely. Or, rather, Donna.

You weren't sure.

"That still explains nothing, Angie? Donna?" You sighed, looking towards Angie and then to Donna. "Not to mention i was sort of forced to do this, thank you anyways." You smiled softly, a hint of pity for the lonely mental women talking to you through a doll, some how.

Donna barely smiled at the mention of her name, at times like these she wishes she could see you face to face, REALLY, face to face. But she was frightened, concerned. Would you run? You would. Be scared? Of course. Leave? Never come back? Definitely.

Angie scratched her doll fingers on the tea cup, unsure. Did she say how she felt? Show you? Maybe just give up on this encounter and go back to her loneliness? "I... " Angie started, but quickly shut her mouth. "Don't leave, please... I want to talk to you as.. Acquaintances?" Donna asked, her dry tone filled with a almost non-existent hope, and a soft sadness. Donna questioned even herself on what she was doing, she didn't like others, she was scared of others, she wanted others to be alone just as she was!

But, you we're also alone. You liked it. You lived like that for a month. But you had others to talk to! Like The Duke! O-or Heisenberg even! You talked to others, that's why you we're normal, as normal it could get here in this stupid village! Donna's thoughts we're interrupted when you placed the tea cup back on the wooden table, standing up and coming to her side.

Donna looked towards you in fear, her childish counter part also freezing and unsure of what to do. Your hand slowly reached up, patting Donna Beneviento on the head.

She was confused, shocked, surprised, uncertain, everything. But she also liked the attention, the soft touch of your palm and fingers on her head. It reminded her over her father, the one that made Angie. Angie. You we're like Angie! But better, you weren't Angie, you we're you. You could talk to her, walk with her, sit with her, lay with her, kill with her!

She was yet again pulled away from her thoughts, you walking towards the door as you spoke, "I don't want to talk to Heisenberg forever, that metal bending idiot needs help. And I'll stay, Donna, not because i am forced to, but because your sweet and kind, not some monster like big bitch and the 3 stooges. Thank you, Donna, Angie." You left at the last word, all those we're true, but mainly because you had to get started on the yard. It would take 3 days to get it done if you didn't.

Just as the door closed, Angie launched to the floor with 'YES!' and 'WOOHOO!' tons of laughter and giggles. Donna smiled this time, Angie jumping in to her arms as well.

"Someone to talk to, someone to talk to! Ahh!"

.

The day after, and the next days to come we're interesting. Angie would watch what you we're doing with the yard, how you would do it, and why you would do it. Donna would sit on the porch and watch you through Angie, sometimes drinking tea and reading a book of hers. You two talked while on break, Donna herself talking sometimes and Angie coming in with ideas for the yard, such as a 'Doll tree' or planting weird stuff you definitely didn't have access to. Like Dragon fruits.

You we're sad to let her down on that one, but what can you do? Heisenberg also figured out your situation, coming by your home to talk with you for a minute of two. And was he surprised. Ugly-ass psycho doll wanting to talk to you? He got a laugh out of that one.

The other's heard as well, none telling Miranda. Donna was just some mentally ill child to them, they could care less what she does with her Garden keep, but they we're quite surprised when they heard it.

Donna is glad to have gotten you as her Garden keep, friend even. You we're special to her, a sort of relief. You didn't even react when she showed you her face for the first time! You said you had seen worse, specially with the gross infected in the village, or one of the drill monsters Karl brought along with him one time to your house. He had to kill it cause it almost killed you, Heisenberg now knows not to bring his creations to you.

Let's say your punch still doesn't feel good, even if it felt more like a slap then anything to him.

Asides from that, Angie and Donna Beneviento we're glad to have you.

ahhhh, this took like 3-4 hours to write! And I'm sorry for the ones that can't see the fonts! If someone points it out, I'll put a side comment on the paragraph that tells you what it says! Thank you, and I hope you like this one-shot, please vote and request!

Edit: i fixed the fonts lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585 23 10
Just a bunch of Nova one shots that I wanted to post. Daniela's turned out to be a lot longer that I anticipated because I really got into it. Anywa...
19.9K 686 13
A book full of stories about the Re8 women: Donna Beneviento Alcina Dimitrescu Bela Dimitrescu Cassandra Dimitrescu Daniela Dimitrescu I will...
19.7K 837 29
Castle Dimitrescu has many secrets and rumours. Most true, some false. Whether or not it's from desperation or curiosity, those who enter rarely ever...
31K 616 20
one-shots/story for my re8 OC. (Dimitrescu x OC) THIRTY K ?? IM SO GRATEFUL TY GFNVJDN