Cuts and Burns//C.G

Af Sadteens_club

(In the process of editing before I finish the story) This story follows the life of the youngest Greene. Abb... Mere

Before you read!
Chapter 1:The Boy
Chapter 2:God help us
Chapter 3:The Rest of the Group
Chapter 4:PTSD
Chapter 5: Hidden Weapon
Chapter 6:Barn full of Walkers
Chapter 7: Alone
Chapter 8:Stay, please stay.
Chapter 9: Im a big kid now
Chapter 10: All Alone
Chapter 11: Winter ends
Chapter 12: Community?
Chapter 13: Staying or leaving?
Chapter 14: The Prison
Chapter 15: Im not a baby
Chapter 16: Alone
Chapter 17: Broken soul
Chapter 18: Stay inside
Chapter 19: Going on a run
Chapter 21: Calm before the storm
Chapter 22: Recovering
Chapter 23: The war
Chapter 24: After winter
Chapter 25: The sick
Chapater 26: The waiting
Chapter 27: Alone, Again.
Chapter 28: The cold
Chapter 29: Freezing cold.
Chapter 30: Planning
Chapter 31: Saving
Chapter 32: Together again
Chapter 33: The healing
Chapter 34: I hope youre ok
Chapter 35: The walk
Chapter 36: A safe place
Chapter 37: New home
Chapter 38: Scrubbing
Chapter 39: A normal life
Chapter 40: Hunting
Chapter 41: Dinner parties
Chapter 42: Shared tears
Chapter 43:Staying or going
Chapter 44: The realizing
Chapter 45: stuck inside
Chapter 46: Dont leave me
Chapter 47: Belly
Chapter 48: New community
Chapter 49: Scary times
Chapter 50: God help us all
Chapter 51: Broken hearts
Chapter 52: The grieving
Chapter 53: First look
Chapter 54:The offer
Chapter 55: Don't
Chapter 56: Again? Again
Chapter 57: Stuck inside
Chapter 58: Too much talking
Chapter 59: Its a date
Chapter 60: A range of war
Chapter 61: The past
Chapter 62: Heartbreak
Chapter 63: New life

Chapter 20: Guns, lots of guns

729 8 2
Af Sadteens_club

Abby stood up against a wall watching as carl held his gun up at the unconscious morgan. "His probably not gonna wake up soon. Took a hell of a hit." Abby says walking over to him. Michonne and rick were off looking around for booby traps.

"Still, don't wanna risk it." Carl says as abby nods in response. She stared at him laying on a stretcher.

"Who is this guy anyways?" Abby ask carl poking morgan's face.

"Stop that." Carl says hitting her hand slightly.

"According to my dad, he saved my dad's life at the beginning." Abby nodded her head before continuing to stare at him.

"Doesn't look like he's starving. I hope his got some good snacks." Abby says making carl roll his eyes at the girl. A few minutes later they we're heading up to his place. Michonne and rick were in front as carl and abby stayed behind them.

"Watch the wire." Rick says to them as they head up the stairs.

"Dang this guy is paranoid." Abby whispers under her breath as they continue walking.

Abby ducked under the axe making sure carl saw it as well. Once they got to where he sleeps abbys eyes widened. The whole room was full of guns, ammo, and many weapons.

"I showed him that weapons locker last year." Rick says as they pull morgan into the room.

"And it had all of this in it?" Michonne asked in shock.

"No not even half. He's been busy." Rick says as they head to his cot.

"Holy shit!" Abby says as her eyes fell on a familiar box of fruit roll ups.

"I'm stealing!" She says grabbing the box.

Michonne just giggles at her as they placed morgan down. As abby opened up a fruit roll up she looked around. Many things were written all over the walls.

"Rick your buddy is kinda weird." She says as they all look around. Michonne and carl admittedly started grabbing stuff. Abby continued to look around. Her eyes fell on a map of the town he had drawn.

"Did y'all used for live here?" Abby ask rick as she took a bite of her fruit roll up.

"Yeah. House is just across town." Rick says as he starts grabbing things too. Her eyes soon fell on "ricks house". It had burnt out across the whole street. She didn't wanna say anything.

"We're gonna wait for him to wake up. Make sure he's ok." Rick says catching abbys attention.

"He tried to kill us." Michonne says very shocked like.

"He told us to go. He didn't know who we were." Rick says protesting.

"He tried to kill us and we didn't leave him for the walkers. He's had a good day. He doesnt need half of these guns, we do." Michonne says as abby stands in the door way.

"We're waiting for him to wake up. That's it." Rick says as abby continues to eat.

"Have you taken a look around this place? The axe, the spikes, the walls." Rick cuts her off.

"You think he's crazy?" Michonne sighs before speaking.

"No, I think his dangerous." Abby watched quietly, she wasn't a big fan of him either.

"I know him." Rick says starting to get mad.

"He wasn't like this then." Michonne says trying to convince him.

"We're gonna wait for him to wake up." Rick says before grabbing zip ties. No one said anything as rick tied him up. Abby slowly walked over and sat down by morgan. Might as well watch him she thought. She zoned out as she looked out the window.

"We're eating his food now?" Rick asked looking at michonne.

"The mat said welcome." Michonne says as abby let out a small laugh.

"Be safe." Abby says hugging michonne. Her and carl were gonna head down and grab a crib for judith. Abby was gonna stay back with rick.

"We will." Michonne says before they headed off. Carl and abby fisted bumped before they left.

"Didn't wanna go with?" Rick asked her as she looked around.

"Eh. They need to get along." She says as rick chuckle a little.

"You wanna go on a mission for me?" Rick asked making her smile.

"Depends, what's in it for me?" Abby ask crossing her arms.

Rick doesn't say anything and looks around. His eyes soon fell on a bow. It had a book bag connected to it and it held the arrows, the bow, and another weapon. You could also detach it so you could use them separately. The bow was dark chocolate brown and the arrows were also brown with purple feather ends.

"How about this?" He says grabbing it. There was at least 50 or so arrows in the bag. Abbys eyes widened in awe. The bow was quite big but her bow now was getting a little bit small for her.

"Deal!" She says taking of her old bow and arrows

"You must stay in the town but try and look for any medicine." Rick says handing her the bow. She quickly put it on and slid her machete in the back.

"Ok, Anything in particular?" She ask tightening the straps.

"Anything that seems useful." He says patting her shoulder.

"Ok! I'll be back!" She says with a smile.

"Be careful! Yell if you need anything." Rick says as she starts to make her way out. The town wasn't very big nor was there many walker. It didn't take her long to find the pharmacy. To her surprise it was locked.

"Great." She says looking around for something to break the glass. Her eyes landed on a rock that was kind of big.

"Here goes nothing." She says before throwing the rock into the little window on the door. She waited a second for walkers and there was nothing. She tapped the remaining glass with her knife so she could open the door. The bell rang as she walked through the door.

"At least it doesn't smell like shit." She says looking around.

She grabbed bottles of medicine she knew they'd probably need. She also grabbed some baby stuff for judith. Once she grabbed stuff in the isles she headed to the back. She grabbed her flashlight and held it up with her knife. She slowly hummed a song as she walked through the back.

Once she checked that everything was clear she started grabbing the stronger and more important medication. Abby missed going on solo runs. Michonne didn't let her do anything she wasn't ready for which was nice. Mainly she went hunting or would check out some houses by herself, nothing to extreme.

She continued to look around just in case before heading out the store. As she started to walk back her eyes fell on a boutique. She stopped and looked inside. They had a lot of cute clothes.

"Ooo!" Abby says walking to the door.

She pounds on the door three times and waits. Two walkers appeared from the back. She smiled and quickly took them out with her knife. Once that was done she started looking around. She grabbed some new tops, some more jeans, and some socks. Her eyes soon fell on the jewelry/accessories.

She slowly walked over and looked at everything. Her eyes fell on a cute little choker necklace. It was had small black beads with small purple crystals very inch and in the middle was a silver Crescent moon charm. Her eyes widened and picked it up. She quickly ran to the closet mirror and put it on. It sat in the middle/low part of her neck. She smiled at herself in the mirror.

Her G necklace hung on her neck matching her new necklace. She quickly went back and grabbed the matching bracelet that had a sun on it for michonne. She knew that michonne would love it. She looked around for anything else before heading out of the store. Once she got back michonne and carl were also back.

"Hey." Rick says as they all meet back up. He had bags full of guns, ammo, and much more.

"I was just about to look for y'all." He says as abby grabs a bag from him.

"Sorry." Carl says as him and michonne were carrying the crib.

"It's alright you're here now. You got anything?" He ask looking at abby.

"Yeah, went shopping too." She says pointing at her now very full book bag. He smiled at her as carl looked at ricks shoulder.

"It's nothing." He says brushing it off. Michonne also grabs one of the bags before they start walking again. Morgan stood fixing some of his traps and grabbing all the dead walkers.

"He's okay?" Michonne ask as they walk by.

"No, He's not." Rick says making abby look at morgan. Abby could tell he was a sad person.

"Hey, morgan!" Carl's says making her stop.

"I had to shoot you, you know I had to right?" Carl asked him as abby watched closely. Morgan nodded at carl making sure he understood.

"I'm sorry." Morgan didn't say anything as they started to walk away.

"Hey son, Dont ever be sorry." Morgan says making carl nod. Abby sent morgan a small smile before they started walking again. Once they got to the car they loaded up.

"I got you something." Abby says to michonne.

"What?" Michonne ask putting her hand on her hip. Abby smiled and pulled out the bracelet.

"Matches my necklace!" She says as michonne smiled and grabbed it.

"I love it." Michonne says pulling her into a hug.

"Put it on me?" She ask holding it out.

Abby nods and puts the bracelet on for michonne. Michonne smiled and pulled her into another hug. She loved her best friend more than anything in the world. They pulled away and continued to load up the car. Once they were done abby jumped in the back seat.

"You forgot something." Rick says holding out a box for her.

"THE FRUIT ROLL UPS!" She says as he throws them in the back seat.

She stared at the box in awe as he chuckled slightly. The car ride like before was quiet but it was a comfortable quiet. As they drove they saw the man before but now he was ripped to pieces. Michonne stopped and carl grabbed the mans bag before heading home.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 64
This story is about Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead,but add in two daughters how will Daryl's story change? I don't own any of the Walking Dead cha...
728 3 14
Y/N Greene was Hershel and Josephine Greene's daughter. The oldest between the only two children they had, simply between Maggie and Y/N. The zombie...
319K 7.6K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
225K 4.8K 72
" Children shouldn't play with guns." " Who said I was playing ?" Maya Rosewood was twelve years old when the turn happen. Dead rose to eat the livi...