𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥�...

By moonlightforks

-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to gi... More

-characters-
Chapter 1: Birth
Chapter 2: Mystic Falls
Chapter 3: Her
Chapter 4: Welcome to the Family
Chapter 5: Little Pancake
Chapter 6: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 7: The Clean Up
Chapter 8: I promise I will never forgive them
Chapter 9: A New Closet In Order
Chapter 10: The legends and Mythes are real
Chapter 11: What Am I
Chapter 12: My Biggest Secret
Chapter 13: Secrets Are Never Secrets Forever
Chapter 14: The Salvatore Boarding School
Chapter 15: Knock Off of Hogwarts
Chapter 16: Forgotten Memories
Chapter 17: What The Hell Is Malivore?
Chapter 18: Decade Dance
Chapter 19: New Family In Town
Chapter 20: Cold Ones
Chapter 22: Birthday Girl
Chapter 23: Dinner With The Cullen's
Chapter 24: Lab Rat
Chapter 25: Mystic Grill
Chapter 26: Love is in the Air
Chapter 27: Ditcher
Chapter 28: It Wasn't A Dream After all
Chapter 29: A Game
Chapter 30: The Merge
Chapter 31: Girlfriend
Chapter 32: No More Fighting Monsters
Chapter 33: The Accident
Chapter 34: The letter with the Red Stamp
Chapter 35: Knowledge
Chapter 36: Preparation
Chapter 37: Pre- Battle
Chapter 38: Red Coats and The Cullens (Part 1)
Chapter 39: Red Coats and The Cullens (Part 2)
Chapter 40: Always and Forever
Finale
A/N THANK YOU

Chapter 21: Same Red Eyes

5.1K 141 5
By moonlightforks

I couldn't stop thinking about that vision. I'm assuming this Isabella chick is my birth giver. I don't even want to give her that title, she doesn't deserve it. Nor should she expect me to use that with her, I won't let her in that easily.
I see aunt rebekah as my second mother, just because of how close we are, but i couldn't say that in front of mom. She wouldn't be too happy with that.

I will say, I'm thankful they gave me up, I have to most incredible home, family, and friends. That family could never be as great as my own. I guess I should give them credit for this live.

Today I would be returning to school, Hope has been skipping with me. Alaric allowed it, because he knew the family emergency. Everyone is still doing some research.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail, getting up to get ready.

"Hurry guys!" Bonnie yelled from downstairs. She was dropping Hope and I, off at school. She would be staying there for a while, to help Dorian with some research and restricted spells.

I grabbed my mini backpack and my teddy bear, Stuffy. Even if I was much older, doesn't mean I can't have a stuffed animal. I loved it. It was my comfort item.  It was very special to me, I couldn't get rid of it, ever. Bonnie and Enzo gave it to me.

"Really?" Hope stood by the door, an eyebrow lifted. "You still carry that bear around?"

"Hey, leave me alone." I say in defense. "Stuffy is always by my side."

She just chuckled at me and headed down the stairs. I followed shortly after, I didn't have to pack much since i practically live in both places. The school and this house was my home.

I walked over to my parents who stood by the front door. "well, i guess i'll see you guys on break or possibly sooner for a visit." I half smile at them.

"I'm gonna miss you little pancake, again." Dad says holding his arms open for me. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him, giving him a tight hug. "I can't believe you're ditching me.. again."

"You can blame school for that, dad." I tell him. Though I really didn't want to go back. I don't think i'm quite ready.

I felt moms hands pull me away from dad to hug me. "Don't be such a hog, Damon. She's my baby too." Mom says as she squeezed me in her very tight hug. "If anything happens, call us and we'll be on our way. Even if you want to switch schools, I will gladly do that for you."

I chuckled at her. She still really wants me to leave the school. I actually love it, without that cullen family.

"I should go now. I love you guys." I tell them before heading out the front door.

I ran to bonnie's car to see them standing outside the car. I walk over to them. "Shotgun!" I shout as I raced Hope to the passenger seat, but she had beat me to it. She jumped in before I could and looked the door.

"How dare you steal my seat. Didn't you hear me when I said 'shotgun' ?" I stare at her through the window. She just grinned at me. "You cheater. Bonnie do something!"

Bonnie just crossed her arms and hoped in the drivers seat. I got inside too. "Bonnie!" i whined to her.

"Hey! She beat you to it, so it's her seat now." Bonnie says as she starts the car.

I pout at her to make her feel bad, "but I thought you loved me."

She just rolled her eyes and began to drive.

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
Bonnie pulled into the school driveway. We all Hope out of the car and headed to the entrance.

"Well, I will see you next time." Bonnie says giving me a hug.

"Love you bon bon." I tell her returning the hug before she got in her car and drove off.

I gave Hope a raised eyebrow the entire time.
"What?" she asked me.

I didn't say anything, I'm still mad at her for cheating me in shotgun. I decided the silent treatment was best until i felt she was forgiven.

"You're still on that shotgun thing?" I ignored her. "Okay..."

We walked to the door, I opened it and stepped inside, Hope behind me. Hope pulled my ponytail and giggled as we walked. I turned around and tried to pull her hair but she ran away from me.

"Hope! You little, Asshole!" I tell as I chased her through the library and hallway. "You cheater!"

Running in the hallway, not paying attention, I ran into someone as I was chasing Hope. I fell over on my butt. I look up to see Jordan standing over me, his hand extended for me to take.  I took it. "thanks." I say with a smile as he pulled me to my feet.

I felt all eyes on us, I felt my cheeks getting warm from the embarrassment. "You okay there?" He chuckles.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Hope was messing with me so I was trying to get her back and I wasn't paying attention- and here we are." I shrugged with a laugh.

"Well, I hope you get her back.? And good to have you back." He says hugging me.

"Thanks Jordan. If you see Marie, tell her to meet me in the woods at 8, please." I tell him as I hugged him before chasing Hope once again.

She was too fast for me "Immobulus!" I cast on her. She began to move in very slow motion. I took the opportunity to run over to her and yank her hair, then reversed the spell.

"Look who's the cheater now." Hope says as she held her hair.

"You cheated twice though!" I tell her.

"What are you two fighting about this time?" Lizzie asks from behind me. I turn to see her standing with Josie and one of the Cullen girls, the youngest. Though I kinda ignore her because my focus was on Hope.

"Hopes a cheater!" I shout and point at her. "She cheated with shotgun and she took the advantage of her fast running to get away from me so i wouldn't pull her hair back!"

Josie and the cullen girl laughed at our antics.

"You guys are children, you realize that, right?" Josie says still laughing at us.

I crossed my arms and raised a brow at her. "lizzie, explain the shotgun rules to Hope!" I tell her.

She thinks about it for a second, "Well.. shotgun must be called loud and clear, it can only be called outside of the vehicle on the way to it, early calls are strictly prohibited- as well as taking the seat if not called." She explains to us.

"See?" I tell Hope, with knitted brows. She just laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say, Ivy." She walks away from us.

I huff loudly, "You see what I have to deal with almost everyday? And to think that I helped her and saved her life." I cross my arms.

"Anyways, This is Renesemee. She's new to the school, as well as her family. She's one year ahead of you." Josie says to me, as she introduces her.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I have to go now." I tell them with a smile before heading to my room.

Hope was there of course, on her bed reading a a book. I looked at her and huffed before taking everything out of my bag.

"Let me guess? Still mad at me?" She asks as she places her book on the side table.

I nod at her, refusing to speak to her.

She reaches into her drawer and pulls out a pack of candy. "Will gummy sour worms change that?" She asked holding them up.

"Maybe." I only say. "And an apology."

"Alright, I'm sorry for cheating you in shotgun and pulling your hair, will you accept this apology and these gummy sour worms?" She stands up from her bed and faces me.

I squint my eyes and think about it, "Okay fine. Apology accept. Now, Gummy worms, please." I stuck my hand out for her to place them.

She put them in my hand and laughed.

I plopped on my bad and pulled out my laptop. I patted the empty side of the bed for Hope to lay on. I opened netflix and played american horror story: 1984. I opened the gummy's and shared with Hope as we watched the show.

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
I grabbed a coat and a scarf and headed out of the school. I made sure to go un-noticed. No student was allowed to leave campus without permission, so I just found ways to sneak out. I walked to woods and waited for Marie. I hope Jordan told her to meet me here.

It was only 8:20. The sun was down, it was freezing and kinda foggy.

After what seems like hours I saw a silhouette, a female of corse, in between some trees up ahead. I took a couple steps forward and whisper shouted, "Marie! Over here!"

I couldn't see the person clearly, but enough to know that It turned to look over at me, though it did not respond.

Some movement began again, "hello? who's there?" I asked worries that I was about to be busted for sneaking out. Again nothing.

"Show yourself!" I say a little louder.

The movement stopped. Then they got closer into view. It was indeed a woman. "Lenoran." was all she said soft voice. I look around at my surroundings to make she was talking to me, but here we stood alone.

"I'm.. sorry, you must got me confused with someone else." I tell the woman. "who are you?"

"Oh- i'm sorry. I thought you were someone else. I have to go." She says turning to leave.

"Wait. You didn't tell me your name." I say grabbing her wrist, to turn her to face me. It felt familiar to me. This moment.
Fuck. I remember this. This was the first vision I had. She would face me, she would t have a face just red glowing eyes. Then she'll disappear into the fog.

She finally faced me, but she had a face with the same red eyes i've seen from the vision. This was that Isabella chick. My "mother". I felt disgusted from the sight of her. I froze.

She smiled weakly and lifted her hand to my cheek, moving her cold thumb against it softly. "So beautiful." she whispers. I was still unable to move.

I fought it off and moved away from her and ran to the entrance of the woods. "wait!" I heard her shout as she chased me.

The school was in sight now. I saw Marie jogging over to me. I ran to her and hugged her. Tears falling.

"What happened?" She asked in a whisper.

"It's that family. They're getting to me." I explain to her.

"The Cullen's?" she asked. I nod. holding her scared to see that woman again. "They're an odd family. I get this bad feeling from them. They're no good." She says leading me to gates of the school.

"What do you mean, Marie?" I asked confused. Some witches like bonnie have the ability to sense any enemies.

I let go of her and walk beside her to the gate.
There were two rocks behind a tall bush that would cover us. It was our spot since we both got here. We've always felt the need to get away from the school to just relax and talk in private. All the times we've spent here on these rocks brought Marie and I together.

"It's just.." She exhales nervous of something as we both took a seat on the rocks. "They're so different from the regular vampires. They're kind isn't in any of the books or legends. I mean- how do we know they're not here do something bad and then leave?"

I shake me. "I know... I don't trust them. That's why I freak out when I see them." I explain to her.

"Ivy, i'm just worried for you. They may seem nice, but they have a mask on. They just haven't revealed what they're hiding under it." She takes a breath and begins again. "I came in contact with that Edward guy. And I brushed against his cold skin, that when's I got that bad feeling. He was odd. He stares at my every moves and it seems like he's finding information about you, I sort of stalked him too. It's just weird-you know. The whole biological family thing."

I began to tense up. He was getting every single piece of information he could get of me. I guess his family was very good at charming humans into getting what they want. It was all just a messed up situation.

I finished my conversation with Marie early. Only because I knew one of the Cullen's were hanging around outside, I didn't want to be out here knowing this.

We both quietly and discreetly ran to school, sneaking in through the way we came out, a window. We tiptoed to the hallway making sure the floor wouldn't creak as we took a couple of steps. I looked over the corners to make sure no one was around and that Alaric's office was shut. I signaled Marie for her to follow me up the stairs quickly. Some of the steps creaked from the sudden movement, though, no one saw us. We parted ways as we reached her door. I waved to her and ran down the hall to my room. I opened the door and ran inside, closing the door behind me.

"Sneaking out again?" Hopes sudden voice ask. I jumped, I thought she would have been asleep. "You some sort of rebel now?"

I scoff and roll my eyes at her. "Very funny, Hope. I just happen to like my freedom every now and then. You know? since this place is sort of prison." I walked into the bathroom grabbed my towel and my sleep wear.

"It is not. They just-" She stops to think about it. She was even unsure how to defend them.

"See? Prison." I say before jumping in the shower. I washed my hair and body and afterwards, stood in the shower letting the hot warm hot my skin.

I got out and quickly dressed myself before brushing my teeth and hair. I walked back into the room where Hope was.

"goodnight." I say to Hope as I climbed into the covers and layer my head into the pillow. My eyes shut, and I began to doze off.

"Goodnight." was the last thing I heard before the darkness took over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 222 18
After the tragic death of her best friend/unrequited love, Cedric Diggory, Elliana Kingsley, a Muggle-born witch, chose to leave Hogwarts and travel...
782K 22.5K 120
[Completed] When Bella, Edward and Alice were about to leave Volterra after rescuing the mind-reader, the three of them felt a pull to one of the roo...
5.2K 112 17
If you're reading this now, I'll assume you've already read my sister's books. She was, after all, the more popular Swan daughter. It had always been...
680K 11.4K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...