๐‘ถ๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐‘ฒ๐’๐’...

By celestine333

๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช... More

-๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ -
I
III
IV
V
โ€ข do you? โ€ข
VI
VII

II

241 8 0
By celestine333

I want to lay down in the middle of everything. Peacefully, without any reason either. I want to say goodbye and have everybody smile and wave goodbye to me. And allow my lover to stab me; to end me. That's how I want to die.

Not that I will die anytime soon.

Or that I want to die.

It's just a thought. A simple, enduring thought that will end all my years.

I smile and nod my head as Mr.Lee the headmaster of Dark Arts Academy For The Remarkable or for short DAAFTR. Manages to extract every information about me as we speak.

" How old are you, ms.Kim? "

" 17. "

" Is your real name Kim Valérie? "

" Yes. "

" How many siblings do you have? "

" Only child. "

" Ever done spells before? "

" Yes. "

" With whom? "

" My two aunts. "

" Where are your parents? "

I say nothing but stare at him as a way of saying I will not talk on this subject. He lays it down.

" Why do you feel the need to apply at this academy? "

I look at him, studying his face on what he may want me to say. I smile gracefully, " Because, I am strong. I will become a great advantage to this school. No other reason. "

Now he study's me, seeing any movement in my face as to where or why I could be lying. But I sit still, trying my hardest not to move a inch.

He sits down deeper into his chair. He must have more trust in me.

He nods his head, " Alright, if you manage to turn on this special candle, you may start here tomorrow. "

" I cannot. "

" Excuse me? "

" That candle is used for funeral's. If a witch or wizard is to lite it for any reason that isn't for a funeral then they're body's will start to decompose. You must treat it quickly on the witch or wizard or they will die. "

He smiles, " Terrific ms.kim, and what is the cure? "

" Simply a kiss. Kissing makes the body anew. So, the cure is a kiss. "

He seems impressed. It brings a genuine smile; unlike all the other smiles I have showed today.

" Wonderful. Your one of a kind. "

I stand up and bow, " Thank you, sir. I must go now, unfortunately. I will be here tomorrow, truly, thank you. "

He stands up and lightly laughs, shaking my hand, " Wellcome, ms.kim. "

I let go and close the door to his office. I take a deep breath of relief that I got into this school. I'm not sure when I kept my breath captivated.

Truth is, a truth I will never tell, is that I came to this school for my parents. Sure, this school is one of the best for witches like me.

And I know everything from my aunts. They're one of thee best witches. By the age of four, they taught me how to magically crumble the inside of a body. But, they don't talk about my parents.

It's like a forbidden rule.

So, I'm coming here for answers.

One day, not so long ago, I found a very dusty brown box. When I opened it I found a diary that belong to my mother. She wrote about how she thought of Mr.Lee as a cheating scum. Since back then, it was known that he was cheating on his wife with one of the teachers.

She also began writing about a boy. She wrote how she doesn't know his name yet. But I believe it's my father.

She wrote how she was forced to be partnered at random with this boy for the school's tournament. She said how much she hated him, he bragged how rich he was and how much better he was than anyone or even more so; how anything is completely crap compared to him. But this boy helped her, gave her completely courage and strength.

They won in the end and it was on the school's newspaper.

I quietly walk into the journalisms office. I look over getting step by step closer. I peak and see no one. I sigh in relief and walk in.

I see tons of cabinets, luckily they're all dated by years.

1978

I smile happily and laugh due to my happiness for my parents. I tip toe and reach for the newspaper. They're tons, but I'm looking for the school's sport Champions that are my parents.

I spot it after five minutes.

Dark Arts Champions Of 1978: Elizabeth Lisa Bennet and Kim Hyunglin

My eyes widen, I finally know my fathers name. I make a toothy smile out of excitement that I cannot hold. My heart swells as I see them together smiling. I place my fingers in front of their faces.

" I miss you " I say softly, a tear falling on my right cheek.

" Who are you? " a male voice said.

My face went deep red and numb. I closed the cabinet door and quickly turned around magically drying my tears.

There he stood, a boy looking one or two years older than me. His hair fluffy and curly. His eyes beautifully brown yet his gaze hard and cold, he gave off the biggest narcissist vide that pisses me off.

" You don't need to know " I say. He raises his eyebrow slightly and tilts his head, " No? Exactly who do you think you are? I can end you in a heartbeat. "

I laugh at him, " No, no, I don't think you and your small cell brains can understand. I can end you as quick as you say you can. However, I prefer to torture my victims. But please, believe however you like. Just don't go out of place if you want to live. "

I have the newspaper behind me and walk towards the door. He leans on the doorway and places his hand on the other side of the doorway, " Give it, " he orders.

" I don't take orders from people like you " I tell him.

He slowly walks to me, pinning me to the side of the doorway near his hand. He looks at me deeply and forcefully grabs the newspaper. He looks at it as I immediately put my dagger on his neck.

" Give. It. Back. " I say fuming. He looks down to the dagger and smirks, " You sure darling? " he challenges.

I smirk as him, " Yes, I'll have you begging for salvation. All unless, you hand that over. "

He swiftly placed his own dagger on my heart.

" One move and I'll have your drowning in your own blood. "

He's good, I'll admit that.

I feel my heart racing. Blood boiling for him. Excitement is rushing over me. I truthfully find this amusing.

" Who's there? " Mr.Lee's voice ask from a corner away. We place our daggers on each other's back. I have mine on his and his on mine.

" Who ther- Sunwoo? Kim Sunwoo? " he says, adjusting his glasses.

" Yes, sir. " he says as if he didn't have his dagger lightly drawing blood from me.

" And Ms.Kim? I though you had already left? " he says surprised. I flawlessly hide my pain and truth, " I got lost in this enormous academy. He found me, perfect isn't it? "

" Why yes, quite so. Well, take care. "

He walks away with a nod.

I glare at him.

" Nice playing with you. Next time, I won't go easy " says Sunwoo gleaming.

My hands make a fist.

I will end him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 530 20
Gabby runs a Kpop youtube channel. Hansol is a part of a rookie kpop boy group. What will happen when Pledis recruits Gabby for a new girl group.
4.3K 83 15
(sแด˜สxา“แด€แดษชสŸส x แด„สœษชสŸแด… ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€!!) แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸแดแดา“ แด˜แด‡ส€sแดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส แดกษชสŸสŸ sสŸแดแดกสŸส แดกแด€ส€แด แด›สœแด‡แดsแด‡สŸแด แด‡แด… า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แด„แด€ส€แด‡ า“แดส€ (Abilitys for y/n: T...
38.7K 1.9K 52
"i'm trying to tutor you, but you're too busy talking about your dick." - in which jeon jungkook is assigned to tutor kim taehyung, but it's almost...