The smiling Flame Breath user...

De Deadtenno

You know me, right? Y/N speaking here! Yeah, that's me! Yeah, my parents... Wait, I don't have parents. I'm a... Mais

Bio/Prologue!
A trip of nostalgia, I guess?
Huh, who knew these women were part of a school?
Harem time poll! One week! Not a few days!
Well, time to make a mark in history!
An explanation to why some characters arent on poll!
Well, I guess that's a blast from the past!
Who are you? Is that a pseudo-herrscher, too? Also, Want some boba?
A new book might be coming out!
???: You're back, honey~! A/N: Its only temporary!
Huh, jealousy does wonders
Rivalries, huh? Well, damn.
Sorry, not a chapter
The hunted becomes the hunter. Seems legit. And a new challenger!
My bestu friendu's bio!
Ngl, kinda sus(updated!)
QUESTION SINCE NO ONE ANSWERED (UPDATED)
THE RESULTS
LAST ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE I KEEP GOING
ETHAN THE GUARDIAN
This feeling...
Announcement because why not
Little thing I wanna know!
Bit-
Announcement since no one seems to be responding to my announcement
I will stop typing here for a bit!
Adoption of this lovely book...

So... how's your day?

4.6K 105 72
De Deadtenno

Forth chapter! Lesgo!

Y/N: 4991! 4992! 4993!

So... you guys here? Good!

A/N: Duck off. Stop breaking the fourth wall!

Fine. So far, all I've been doing is training. I still didn't know where my name was on the roster. I didn't bother asking.

Y/N: 4998! 4999! 5000! 5000 more!

Slow clapping was heard from behind me. I turned around to see Fu Hua smiling and slowly clapping.

Fu Hua: 5000 swings and 5000 more? You sure are tenacious.

Y/N: I need to get stronger! I did not see my name on the board, so I suspect I failed! I will need to prepare for the next time!

Fu Hua: Wait, what? You were on the list. Didn't Theresa tell you?

Y/N: She did not!

Fu Hua: Well, she told me to tell you that you'll be working along side me on missions. Also to get to know each other so we don't get anything wrong. It could cause issues on missions.

Y/N: Of course! Small issues between teammates would cause issues on missions! Ask away!

Fu Hua: Does your sword emit fire?

Y/N: No! It does not! 5001!

Fu Hua: Then how does the fire effect appear if it doesn't emit fire?

Y/N: I honestly do not know! But I know it has something to do with my breathing! 5004!

Fu Hua: What do you mean by that?

Y/N: I use total concentration breathing constant! It heals my wounds, circulates my blood faster, and helps with my attacks! That's why there's the little flame effects!

Fu Hua: So, there isn't any actual fire? Then why do I see it?

Y/N: That, I can't answer!

Fu Hua: Are you dating anyone?

Y/N: I-!

I flopped onto the ground from the certain question out of surprise, bluntness of the question, and the mess up in my breathing.

Y/N: That hurts! AAAAAAAH!

Fu Hua: Are you okay?!

Y/N: Yes and no! Ow! Don't ask that kind of question! You messed up my breathing! Messed it up really bad! AAAAAAH!

Fu Hua: Well, now I know not to interrupt your breathing. Where did you train?

Y/N: Ow... In a forest near Yae Village.

Fu Hua: Why did you train there?

Y/N: My instructions were to go there! My sword originated from there! Also, it wasn't so populated with people but with honkai! 5017!

Fu Hua: Interesting.

Y/N: Is that all you need to know?! 5019!

Fu Hua: Well, I would like to see what you're capable of.

Y/N: A spar, you ask?

Fu Hua: Correct.

Y/N: Very well, then! Shall we start?!

Fu Hua: Are you sure? If you don't want to-

Y/N: I am always ready to fight! I do not need a break!

We stood away from each other ready to fight. A few students began streaming as more students followed.

Fu Hua: Ready?

Y/N: Always!

And in an instant, she pushed off, running at me. I stood in anticipation, prepared for the offensive attack. She threw her fist at me, but it looked slow. I honestly was not expecting to be this slow, or I was just too fast. Then again, she was probably holding back.

Y/N: Hmph, the logs I set up to kill me were faster than this!

I swung the dull side of my blade at her head, ready to bop the shit out of it. She moved her hard and barely dodged it, some hair being cut off from the pure speed of it.

RG: Woah! She barely dodged it!

RG2: That's what she would probably want us to think!

Fu Hua thoughts: I'm not faking! He's so fast! I thought he was only 14! I must try harder and focus!

She threw more attacks at me. Kicks, punches, etc, but I was still on the defensive.

Y/N: Batter up!

I swung the dull side of the blade like a bat and Fu Hua crossed her arms in defense.

Fu Hua: Ghh!

The sound thunder was heard from the hit itself. She slid back and looked at her arms. They were purple and looked like it hurt badly. She held her arms limply due to the pain and power behind the impact.

RG: That was so loud! He hit so hard!

RG2: Just look how far he hit her!

They began to whisper amongst themselves, spreading rumors about me. I heard monster, superhero out of comics, experimentation, zombie, Herrscher, and etc. I smiled at them and laughed whole heartedly.

Y/N: I am no monster or superhero! Nor am I a villain from the fantasies! This is all thanks to my training!

They began to whisper again, saying I was too humble, too secretive, just lying, and you get the gist of it.

Fu Hua: I think that should be all for today. For now, I think I should have my arms checked out.

Y/N: I shall assist!

I lifted her, bridal style, and ran off in a blur, wind picking up behind me.

RG: So fast!

Timeskip...

Y/N: Are you feeling better, Fu Hua?

Fu Hua: Yes. If I arrived a few seconds later, my arms would've just given up. But you hit extremely hard for someone of your age. The training must've been intense.

Y/N: Yes, it was! I had moved boulders on my own with zero enhancements or drugs all the way to Yae Village and the opposite end of the forest!

Fu Hua: A Boulder!? It must've been extremely difficult! Then again, your friend Kiana did carry ridiculously large weapon.

Y/N: For one year, I trained underwater and held my breath, swinging my sword 10,000 times a day, normal workouts everyday, and killing honkai as normal day and night, and moving a couple boulders everyday!

Fu Hua: I've never seen someone, such as a boy or Valkyrie, train so hard. Wouldn't your parents worry about you?

Y/N: I-!

I opened my mouth to say more, but... no words came out.

Y/N: I...I... I don't have parents or I just can't remember them since I was left in an with other people at such a young age...

Fu Hua: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry.

Y/N: It's no worry!

My original happy face returned.

Y/N: I know in my heart that my parents did it for my own good! I won't let it be in vain! And you're fighting was amazing! If it weren't for my speed and senses, you would've beaten me no issue!

Fu Hua: Thank you. Well, I'm looking forward to working with you on our mission that's soon to come.

Y/N: So am I! Now, I'm off to encourage Kiana to do better!

Fu Hua: See you soon, Y/N. Don't be late for the mission.

Y/N: I won't miss it!

Timeskip...

Kiana: Remedial Exam?

Mei: Yeah, one week from now.

Himeko: I've seen stupid before, but you've set a new low for me.

Y/N: Think positively! You've got time to train and study for the exams! It's it makes you feel better, I'll join you!

Kiana: You would really do that for me?!

Himeko: There's no need to do that. You already passed with flying colors.

Y/N: Kiana is one of my friends, Ms. Himeko! If she falls, we all fall!

Mei: That is so nice of you! You would do that for her?

Y/N: Of course! I would do that for every one of you! Umai!

Himeko thoughts: He cares about us. He would do that for Kiana. I... No! He's my student, and I'm his teacher! What was I thinking earlier!? No! But... maybe?

Kiana thoughts: Would he really do that? We've only know each other for a month now. Maybe he just wants to look good in front of Mei-senpai! Definitely! Maybe... he isn't in it for Mei's hand. He's doing this because he wants to. There's no reason behind it.

Bronya thoughts: How expected coming from Y/N. Bronya likes that about him. He is tenacious and determined to the very end. Not a single doubt of fear on his face.

Himeko: Kiana, you're living proof that cup size is directly correlated to brain space. Ergo, I'm a genius.

Kiana: Eh?!

Y/N: Like I said just a minute ago! I won't let her fail! That will be my duty! I even put myself up for it in advance! And if Kiana fails, I will keep doing it until she succeeds!

Kiana hugged me like we were best friends or something, rubbing her face against mine.

Kiana: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Y/N: I will be the one to help you, Kiana! I'll stick by your side till the very end! Umai!

Himeko: And with that, we'll commence special training!

Mei: Special training?

Bronya: Critical exception to Major Himeko's statement of cup size found...

Kiana: cup size huh...

She pulled her shirt and looked down.

Y/N: Please don't do that next to me! I would like to keep my eyes from being distracted! Umai! Be mindful that any other boy could and would take the chance to peek!

Himeko: I am so glad I didn't take in a pervert.

Y/N: Not in a million years will I ever be one!

Tears of happiness came from Himeko.

Y/N: Um... Ok, then.

Timeskip...

Kiana: Can we fight or something? My brain is getting tired from having to read all these books!

Y/N: What do you mean? You just got through one book. And it's history. Not even math.

Bronya opened the door and plopped something onto Kiana's head.

Bronya: Do you wish to join, Y/N?

Y/N: No thank you. I would like to stick with books. And I do need some fresh air.

Bronya: Link start!

Me and Kiana both knocked out.

Inside the digital world...

Y/N: Well, I'll let this slide the one time!

Kiana: Woah!

Bronya then flew in as a fairy, as most video games got a guide. She explained something about going on a quest and stuff, but I didn't really follow since I haven't played many video games. She pulled a book from the shelf and a it split in half, opening and revealing a bright light. Once we walked through, beasts and monstrosities were seen attacking a village, people screaming and dying.

Y/N: Ah, yes! 2717 BCE! The first ever recorded of honkai infected beasts and monstrosities!

Bronya: Subject Y/N is correct. You're seeing data generated vr designed to provide an accurate rendition of those times.

Kiana: This is way better than the movies! Definitely better than Cretaceous Park!

A young girl appeared, named Ji Xuanyuan, or better yet. The Yellow Emperor. She fought against the beasts, but looked at me. She bowed down and continued to fight.

Kiana: Did she just look at you and bow?! I thought it was just a simulation!

Bronya: Bronya does not know the answer to that.

When all the beasts were gone, Ji kneeled down before me.

Ji: Have I done well, Flame Hashira?

Y/N: You're talking to me?

Kiana: Hello!

Ji seemed to not hear Kiana, and still bowed down to me.

Y/N: Um, you did well.

Ji: Is something the matter, Lord Rengoku?

Y/N: Um, no Jiji.

Ji: Jiji?

Y/N: That's a nickname! Something only close friends do!

Ji: Are we close friends, Master?

Y/N: Of course!

She hugged me and I felt her smiling. She let go and was beaming.

Ji: Thank you, Master! I must've taken your precious time! I am sorry to be a bother!

Y/N: It's okay! Now, I must get going!

I looked at Bronya to see her face look a little upset. She put her pointing fingers to her head.

Bronya: System! Begin transfer to the next historical event!

Timeskip brought to you by A/N raging since his dad deleted his entire Azur Lane and every SSR with max affinity is gone permanently...(which was all of them)

Y/N: What the...

Bronya and Kiana were nowhere to be seen. I found myself free falling, winds whipping against my face.

Y/N: Well, this feels nice!

I look down to see a woman running underneath me.

Y/N: Hello there!

Well... guess what happened? No, I did not die, otherwise I wouldn't be writing. She caught me. In her arms. She was beautiful. White hair, soft skin, and beautiful eyes.

Y/N: Thanks for the save, beautiful lady!

???: Thank you, young man. I know I'm beautiful.

She set me down gently.

Kallen: I am Kallen Kaslana. You must be Y/N. Sakura mentioned you before. Hair like fire, a smile on your face, and a positive aura that makes others smile.

Y/N: That is correct! And I am very concerned with how you got the details correct! I very uncomfortable with that in mind! Do you stalk me even with the details given?!

Kallen: N-No! I would never! It's just that Sakura liked to read her sister's diary. I swear that's where it came from!

Y/N: Ah, yes! Yae Rin! My old friend! How is she?

Kallen: She's... not amongst the living.

Y/N: Damn. I hope she's happy up in heaven!

Kallen: Ah!

She turned around.

Kallen: My escorts have arrived to pick me up. I advise you to leave quickly, Y/N.

Three men dressed in black with bird masks arrived, giving off a bad aura. They called Kallen a liar, traitor, and a thief. One of the three pleaded her to confess, as he was going to talk with the overseer.

Kallen: It won't work. Father has already made up his mind. And... I no longer have any reason to carry on living.

MIB: Enough talk! Let's go!

Y/N: I cannot allow you to take this beautiful lady! Not when she saved me from falling from the sky!

I kicked him away with no effort to kill him. He slid on back and sat there, dazed.

Kallen: Watch your back!

I saw one of the standing men disappear. Well, not disappear. He moved. If I were normally slow, then disappear is the word. He moved behind me, his hand moving to hit and knock me out. My hand moved on its own as my body turned quickly. I slapped it away with little effort, surprising the people watching.

Y/N: Do not think you'll lay a hand on me! You have no right! But!

I held up a finger.

Y/N: I will go willingly! I do not wish to cause any trouble!

A/N: What the... you just hit a man! Cause any trouble?!?

Timeskip brought to you by... Me. There is no sponsor...

Y/N: These rope restraints are very uncomfortable!

Kallen: You didn't have to do for me.

Y/N: Nonsense! A lady such as you deserved better treatment than this bondage fetish of theirs! And besides, you're my friend! A friend of Sakura is a friend of mine!

Kallen was surprised, freezing up a little. She smiled warmly as she looked at me.

Kallen: If I could, I would give you a hug. But, as you can see...

She jiggled her chains.

Y/N: I don't need a hug as long as I know that you are my friend! Well, maybe a hug later, but I can wait!

Kallen: *Sigh* Tomorrow, you'll be set free. You haven't done anything that's considered a massive crime, so again, you'll be released tomorrow.

Y/N: ...

I remembered in my books and studying. "Kallen Kaslana was sentenced to death by hanging." This wouldn't end well for her.

Kallen: What's wrong, young Y/N?

Y/N: ...It's nothing. I hope I see you again when I get out.

It was then a sudden thought came to mind. I could change this. Even if this was a simulation with hyper realistic features, I can and will change this. This time, I won't let you suffer.

MISSION COMPLETE! SSS RANK!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.2K 495 47
M/N L/N, an unfortunate young boy who under unfortunate circumstances had become a demon slayer at the age of 10. Despite M/Ns age, he excelled and b...
4.1K 214 64
I was best friend's with the Flame Hashira himself: Rengoku Kyojuro. We were highly respected Hashira, but after an accident I was forced into early...
157K 7.9K 42
PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BEGINNING! REWRITING! previously known as : how was it future me? --------------------- ❝ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃᵏᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃ...
27.8K 465 22
The hashira as parents let's find out