๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“†ฉ๐ค๏ฟฝ...

By ahdjshr

โI would've given the moon if it meant to have you back, darling.โ ๐Š๐จ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ... More

โ˜พแด˜สŸแด€ส sแด›แด€แด›ษชแดษดโ˜ฝโœ”๏ธŽ
โ˜พแด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€สŸแด‹โ˜ฝโœ”๏ธŽ
โ˜พส™แด€แด… แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดsโ˜ฝ โœ”๏ธŽ
โ˜พแดษชสŸแด‹sสœแด€แด‹แด‡โ˜ฝ
โ˜พแด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹โ˜ฝ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽแด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽsสœแด‡s แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด… ษขแดœสโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽsสœแด‡s แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด… ษขแดœสโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ 2
โ˜ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽษดแด โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜พส€ษชษดษขs แด€ษดแด… sแด„ส€แด‡แด€แดs แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แดŠแด€-แด แดœโ˜ฝ
โ˜พส™ส€ษชษดษข แดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹โ˜ฝ
โ˜พษขแด‡แด› ส€แด‡แด€แด…สโ˜ฝ
โ˜พแด…แด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›โ˜ฝ
โ˜พแดแดแด แด‡ แด€แดกแด€สโ˜ฝ
โ˜พแดŠแดœsแด› แดœsโ˜ฝ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
โ˜พา“ส€แด€แดœแด…โ˜ฝ
โ˜ ๏ธŽแด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡โ˜ ๏ธŽ
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
GOODBYE!

โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽแดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

5.7K 193 80
By ahdjshr

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇx ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ.ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
42.11

The next two days was filled with screams of pain and agony but Annabelle didn't shed a tear. The moment her skin would heal, she would taunt one of them, digging deep into their emotions and knowing the words that would hurt them but she didn't care, she didn't care about anything or anyone.

Just when Kol sliced her neck, carving his name on there as she screams, he smirks and Stacey hugs Rebekah, unable to watch the scene in front of her.

Her words stung Kol and when she would fake her feelings, it stung him more, he wanted her to feel the same pain he felt. The betrayal of having someone you love use it against you. Not only did his family do that to him, but so did she and it hurt him more than his family could ever hurt him.

Kol watched as her blood dripped to the ground and he smiled in satisfaction then put a hand on her pale, dry blooded cheek. "If you turn it on, it'll be easier." He caressed the blood but it's didn't get off since it was already dry.

"Screw you." Annabelle then vamped out and bit his hand, wrapping out his flesh and he groaned as his blood dripped next to hers.

Annabelle then closed her eyes as Kol walked away. Having enough of today.

"Oh, wheres Caroline?" Annabelle asked and Klaus tensed "Right..." she nodded, snorting in amusement.

"Just trying to defuse the tension." She sang, watching as Klaus stormed out of the room making her shrug along with Kol.

Annabelle kept complaining on how her arms were getting tired of being up and they grew annoyed so they chained her to her bed after snapping her neck.

-

Two weeks had passed and everyone left Annabelle in the room alone, occasionally checking on her but they wouldn't do more then that. All of them grew annoyed and hurt because of her harsh meaningful words.

Right now, the group, excluded Stacey stood in the old witches house. Rebekah had texted them and told them to meet her there because she had something important that revolved about Annabelle getting her humanity back in order. They were all curious and agreed— except Klaus who was beyond angry at Annabelle for making Caroline distance herself from him.

Stacey wasn't there since she went back to Denver to her mother's grave, to talk about how her life was going so far and how much she missed her mother, knowing Aurelia would know exactly how to bring Annabelles humanity back.

Just then, Rebekah proudly walked in carrying a duffel bag. "Right, remember when Annabelle used an illusion spell to fake the ordinary stakes into looking like a white oak stake." She reminded and they nodded. "I've gotten them." She pulled them out.

Kol steps forward as Rebekah eyed one of them that looked like a white oak stake but wasn't. "I could act angry with Annabelle since shes most likely to taunt me. Then I'll kill Kol in order to bring her humanity back and he'll come back to life."

They all agreed to her plan and worked on what to do. Rebekah went in Annabelles room and as they predicted, the brunette taunted her but her voice was raspy and hoarse, barely able to talk with the exhaustion building up inside of her.

Rebekah was great in acting and pretended as if the words affected her. "Stacey will leave you soon." Annabelle taunted with a chuckle as Rebekah finally felt the words hit her harshly.

"Everyone you've ever fallen for has left you, I apologize to anyone you've ever fallen for. I mean, did you see how fast Matt was to turn his back on you even after everything that you've done for him? He went off to kill you. Stacey always replaced her toys after getting bored with the new ones."

"I'm not a toy."

"Yeah, you aren't." Annabelle nodded in agreement

"But you're as sensitive and delicate as one. You want to live in some fantasy world where Stacey will always run to you but both of you are immortal. Everything fades, so does love. No matter how powerful, no matter the connection, no matter the passion. It will all fall apart. You of all people should know that, Bekah. Nothing lasts forever, not even love."

Rebekah could feel her eyes sting with tears as she grabbed the 'white oak stake' and Kol decided it was time to cut in before Annabelle hurts Rebekahs feelings ever more and he walked in, about to speak.

In the flash of an eye, Rebekah had sunk the stake into Kols heart and Annabelles eyes widened, her emotions immediately surfacing. "No! Kol!" She cried out and was about to break the chains when she noticed her skin desiccating and her eyes were wide.

Rebekah paused "Annabelle...what...how..?" She asked, panicking as she sped over to Annabelle.

"Link..." Annabelle whispers as a tear slips down her cheek, her head turned gray.

-

When Kol woke up, he laid on the couch then sat up to see everyone quietly sitting, trying their best to not burst into tears and he sat up, raising a brow at everyone, his eyebrows then knitted when he realized Stacey crying loudly while Rebekah comforted her.

"Whats going on?" Kol asked, his eyes flickering between everyone for answers. "Did it work? Where is Annabelle?" He asked standing up but he received his answer.

Right before his eyes laid on the other couch was a desiccated Annabelle on the couch. A pained expression on her face, matching his current expression. Kol hesitantly walked over to her and kneeled by her.

"S-She l-linked herself t-to you when s-she b-bit you." Stacey explained, unable to speak with teary eyes.

"Love..." He whispered softly, making her lay down on his lap an he brings her head to his neck, his arms protectively wrapping around her frame. "Wake up." He whispered to her ear, knowing it's not going to happen.

"Wake up." Kol repeated as everyone watched sadly with teary eyes or their already crying. "Wake up, love." He whispers, a tear escaping his eyes. "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

So

To clear up any confusion

I specified his blood falling down next to hers which allowed her to link them together. See what I did there? Heh.

Annabelles dead. How do I even..okay.

MY STORY BECAME ONE IF THOSE 'ftr' type of stories. (Check the first chapter)

Anyways, about the TRAILER. I chose Madison Beer and let me rant about how hard it was to find scenes and things that are actually realistic.

I'm almost done with the trailer BUT, I'm debating on the stories name.

His darling, his humanity, his redemption.. what should the name be??? (You could leave other suggestions)

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE TRAILER!!!

(Also, I'm so sorry with how predictable this chapter is)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7.4K 24
"๐‘น๐’๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†. ๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’„๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†" ~ ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
418K 8.9K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
361K 10.2K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
886K 20.8K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...