Hashiras Of DxD

Od BanJoestar

Rengoku was sent to a school by Oyakata to deal with some Devils. He's sent with his three students: Tanjirou... Více

The Flame Pillar Arrives
A Flamboyant Entrance
The Girls That Goes Missing In Nights
The Hashiras
The Abandoned Houses
Side Chapter: Rias's Tasks
Hashira Trainning
Can Flames Hurt A Phoenix
Side Chapter: Hashira Day Off
New Swordsmen's
Hashira Vs Holy Sword User
Kokabiel
Pool Day
Open House
Side Chapter: Rengoku's Birthday
The New Bishop
Side Chapter: Free Time
Mugen Train
Mugen Train Part 2
Mugen Train: Alternative Ending
The Meeting
Tengen And The Girls
Side Chapter: The Past
The Red Light District
Team One Vs Daki
Saving Team Perverts
The Demon Siblings
Recovery
Attack
Rias and Shinobu Vs Doma
Revenge
Return Of An Old Flame
Revenge Against Doma
Clash Of The Swordsmans
Upper Moons Defeated
The Final Battle
Demon King Tanjiro
The Journey Continues
The Gremory Mansion
The Dance Party
Proposing
A Swordsman Wedding
Epilogue

Tengen's Fate

829 13 2
Od BanJoestar

Inside the house, Gyuutarou gasped. "How did she get her head cut off so easily?" he said. "That's because she tried going against us!" Xenovia shouted. Gyuutarou growl and dashed towards her. He had her sickle under her chin, but Tengen slice at him. He started slashing his blades at Gyuutarou and he shouted "Don't you dare hurt my best friend's girlfriend!"

The two of them were just parring each others attack, and Gyuutarou tried attacking from the behind. But Tanjiro blocked the attack and Xenovia swung at him. "Sound Breathing Fifth Form: String Performance!" Tengen shouted as he started using his blades to block any attack as he was walking up to Gyuutarou. Xenovia run up behind him and Gyuutarou used his sickles to destroy the building around them.

As he did that, kunais were shot towards him. He spun around deflecting the kunais that even one stung Tengen on accident. Luckily, one of them did hit his neck, making him not able to move. 'Please work, even if it's for a short while! Someone can surely cut the demon's head off!' Hinatsuru thought in her head, as she was standing on a roof of a building, being the one who shot the kunais.

Tengen, Tanjiro, and Xenovia all ran up to Gyuutarou, aiming for his neck. He then jump into the air and said "Man, that poison actually work."

He then started using his sickles to block any attack in front of him. "Sound Breathing Fourth Form: Constant Responding Slashes!" he shouted as he started slashing through. When he stop he realize that Gyuutarou was gone. "Hina!" he shouted towards to his girlfriend. "Tengen, don't mind me! Look for the demon-"

Her mouth was covered by Gyuutarou and he said "You sure did a number on me man. And I do mind you by the way."

"Hinatsuru!" Tengen screamed. "Stop!" he shouted. 'We have to do something!' Xenovia said in her head as she and Tanjiro jump towards the roof. They were able to slice Gyuutarous hands off, and they took Hinatsuru away from him. Gyuutarou jump towards them but Tengen came shouting "Tanjiro, Xenovia, I am in your debts!"

Both him and Tanjiro tried going for Gyuutarou's neck, but he blocked their blades with his sickles. "There's no way in hell, you guys are cutting my head off" he said. Tengen tried stabbing him in the back, but he spun his head around and took the blade in his mouth. "Everyone, brace yourselves!" Tengen shouted as Gyuutarou launches himself towards Tengen. 

"Tengen!" both Tanjiro and Xenovia shouted. "What the hell is going on!? How come none of you guys have killed the demon yet!?" Inosuke shouted, holding Daki's head under his arm. "Let me go you filthy pig!" Daki shouted, but Inosuke was stab through the chest. 

"Inosuke!" Tanjor shouted. "What happen? I thought Tengen took him down" Xenovia said. "Where is Tengen?" Kiba asked. They look for the sound pillar, only to find him laying on the ground with one of his hands cut off.

"You're not getting away!" Xenovia shouted as she ran towards the demon. She ran to the demon with Tanjiro by her side and both of them chop off the demon's hands. Daki was able to put her head on but was stab from the ground. "Sword Birth!" Kiba shouted. Xenovia aim for the demon's neck but he started using his poison to protect him from her. He was able to get his arms back and was going to slice her.

But Tengen got in the way, blocking the attack with one of his blades, while the other was in his mouth.

A/N: Image it was Xenovia that he was protecting

Tengen then started swinging his blade at Gyuutarou. "The score is complete! We're gonna win!" he shouted. He kept on swinging at the demon, and Gyuutarou slash one of his eyes. "Tengen!" Tanjiro shotued. "Don't stop! Go!" Tengen shouted. Tanjiro jump into the air and tried slashing the demon, but Gyuutarou stab him through the chin with his sickle. "It's over! Die by poison!" Gyuutarou shouted.

"No its not!" Xenovia shouted as she shove her sword onto his neck. Tanjiro did the same thing and they were both pushing pressure into their blades. Both of them screamed into the air. 

"How the hell am I going to get out of this!?" Daki shouted as she was still stab from the many swords on the ground. "By dying!" Inosuke shouted as he shove his blade onto her neck with Zenitsu following him. Everyone screamed their lungs out intothe aire as they cut off their heads.

"They did it! They killed an upper moon!" Rias shouted. "We did it! Hell yeah!" Issei shouted. "Yay, we won!" Gasper cheered as well. Tanjiro was having a difficult time breathing  and he could see that Tengen was trying to tell him something "Run!" Tengen shouted as Gyuutarou's poison then started going crazy.

Everything was destroy, and Tanjiro was barely waking up with Nezuko looking down at him. "Nezuko, did you save me?" he asked her. All she did was placed her head onto his shoulder. "Thanks" Tanjiro said. "What happen?" Xenovia said as she got up from the ground. "The others!" Tanjiro shouted as he started running. "Tanjiro!" Zenitsu screamed as he was running up to him crying.

"When I woke up, my whole body hurt! And why the hell are my legs broken!?" he screamed. "You're okay! That's great!" Tanjiro said. "No I'm not!" Zenitsu screamed. "I'm pretty messed up, but Inosuke is even worse" Tanjiro said. "He's over there" Zenitsu said, pointing to the crash building that Inosuke was laying on.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro shouted as he ran over there. He put his hand over the wound and was getting nervous on what to do. Nezuko then put her hand over Inosuke's body and lit him on fire. Inosuke started to heal and he said "I'm hungry, gimme something to eat!"

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro said, and he hugged the boar mask man. 

"No! Don't die! Please don't die Tengen!" Suma cried out as she and everyone else was looking at Tengen's wounded body. "We all managed to stay alive! We won!" Suma cried out. "What can we do about the demon poison? The antitodes aren't working" Maki said. "We can't do anything either, Asia can't heal poison" Rias said. "You're so cruel gods!" Suma cried out. "I can't believe the big man is going away as well" Issei said, trying to hide the fact that he was crying.

"Why do brave people like him and Rengoku have to die like this?" Kiba said. "I have some final things to say-"

"If you let Tengen die, I won't be praying to you guys anymore! I won't forgive you!" Suma cried out. "Hey shut up for a bit! Tengen is speaking now!" Makio shouted. "Both of you be quiet" Hinatsuru said, as the other two girls were fighting. 'Are you kidding me? Am I gonna die without leaving any last words? I can't move my tongue anymore thanks to the poison. Why is this happening? I actually have the time to say some final words now, come on' Tengen said in his head.

Nezuko walked up next to them and put her hand on Tengen. She then lit him on fire, scaring everyone.

Suma pulled Nezuko away, shouting "What are you doing!? Who are you!? Isn't it too early for a cremation here!? He isn't even dead yet and you're burning him!"

"I will spank your butt, big sister is really angry now-"

"Hold on" Tengen said. "What the hell just happened" he said, lifting up his chopped off hand. "The poison is gone." His girlfriends were shock and they then embraced him with a hug.

"I think Nezuko removed it by using her blood demon technique to burn it out. But I don't really know" Tanjiro said. "Your wounds are still there, so please don't move anymore. I'm glad you're all safe."

"Is that even possible? I'm so confused. Also, you shouldn't move either or you'll die" Tengen said. "I'll go look for the demon heads, I can't be at ease until I can confirm that they're there myself" Tanjiro said, as Nezuko gave him a piggy back ride to move around. As they were gone, someone said "Well, well, what do we have here?"

They turn to see Obanai walking up to them. "We killed upper moon six" Xenovia said. "I see, six the weakest upper moon. The six aside, you beat an upper moon. We should actually be celebrating. I should praise you Uzui" Obanai said. "No I don't really need your praise" Tengen said. "That's right!" Suma shouted. "You're pretty late" Makio said. "You're so late! Were you actually coming!? You're so late!" Suma kept on shouting but was silence when Obanai's snake hissed at them. They hugged onto Tengen in fear, hurting him.

"What were you thinking losing your left arm and left eye? Even if this was just a fight against upper moon, six at best. How long will it take for you to recover? Who'll take your place while you're doing that?" Obanai told him. 

"I'm retiring man, I just can't fight anymore. Oyakata will probably allow me to do so as well" Tengen said, shocking everyone. "You're going to retire!? But what about the demons?" Issei asked. "I'm done with that, I'm also done with school. I never want to go back there ever again" Tengen said. 

"Well screw that, I won't allow you. Right now, too many youngsters are dying off without showing any signs of growth. And there are already vacant pillar spots thanks to Rengoku dying. Having you in that shape is a lot better than loosing you, so just fight to the death" Obanai said. "Oh no, the young ones are definitely growing. Well, the boy you absolutely despise is growing" Tengen said. "Also, we just got some new members. Their so strong that they can even take down an upper moon" Tengen said, looking at the devils.

"Are you telling me that Kamado is still alive? Also that these devils help you kill an upper moon?" Obanai asked. "Hell yeah we did!" Issei said. "Now, can you stop rejecting us. Two hashiras have already accepted us as demon slayers" Rias said. Obanai scoff and said "Whatever Uzui thinks is not the same as I. But I can take you to Oyakata to see what he thinks of the situation."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.2K 154 34
This story is only for me to update on my free time or ideas that pop into my head that don't correlate With my current story I'm working on, so upda...
939K 13.9K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
80 2 2
Y/N is an old-money European, that is until her parents decided to send her to a school in the United States in order for her to get a grasp of how l...
328 22 3
"𝘈𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦... 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚." All she wanted was to forget. Forget what happened, forget her mistakes, and live a s...