Bitter Holidays in Jeju

By Imcrazyyouknow

World Trip Series 6 Previously working as a personal assistant, Raijine was called back to work to this popul... More

World Trip Series 6
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Thank You!
Special Chapter 1

Chapter 31

162 27 1
By Imcrazyyouknow

Chapter 31

I took a deep breath and let it go smoothly. Para bang ako ang magpe-perform ngayong araw at kabang-kaba ako. I requested to seat within the side of the audience para mapanood ko ang buong performance ni BJH. His guesting today is just a promotion for his upcoming concert, the news isn't out to the public yet, but to be announced later in the program. If his concert was well-received, Chini said that it may potentially have international concerts if producers in some countries want to have him.

Obviously, I kept praying that the Philippines would be on that list. Kung may personally akong kakilala na local producer, I would suggest him pero wala, e. Cross-fingers na lang ang drama ko, but who knows? Everything can happen in a blink.

"Jinhionga, onel uriege mwngaga issdago mida. Geerteun muot il su iss assnenga? Urinen ggerteul wiha mwngarl gidaehaehahapnikka?" Hagikgik pa ng host. (So, Jinhyeong, I believe you have something for us today. What could it be? Should we expect something for it?)

Napangisi si BJH bago sumagot. "Bunmionghi, modn saramdleun ima gruhge dlerssdago saenggakhapnida... nolam?" Everyone laughed at what he said. Nakitawa rin ako kahit tina-translate ko pa sa utak iyong sagot niya. (Obviously, everyone heard of it already so I guess... surprise?)

"Ye, gge daya! Grum, solo debujemoseun muotipnikka?" tanong nito. (Yes, that's it! So, what's the title of your solo debuted song?)

"I noranen naege namu manheun ynmi," he started. I feel like he's reminiscing something in his head that made him start to smile unknowingly. He's cute when he does that. He's not even aware of it. "Nanen ggerte yakgan dut iyagirl jul gutida. Ta nanen danji na gunsa hunrion, nanen juzhon durl iruhge dashi jakupeul, hajiman saramdli isst, jiwon grigo narl midge. Gdleun na yeonggamiressspnida. I noraga jigeum uriwa hamkke sanen iuionipda." (This song means so much to me, I'll just give a little back story to it. When I just got out of my military training, I had hesitations of going back to do this job again, but there are people who stayed, supported, and believe in me. They were my inspiration that's why this song is living with us now.)

The host nodded, as she listens to him carefully. "Nanen jigeum bonda. I noraga dansuhan noraga anira g due mutjin ynmiga issgi tamuna al shuissnen mutjin ilipnida. Graser, dangxinyi iyagi han g yeonggami nuguinji malha." (I see now. That's a wonderful thing to know that this song isn't just a song, but because it has a wonderful meaning behind it. So, do you mind telling us who are those inspirations you were talking about?)

Jin-hyeong smiled and looked around to search for us. His eyes darted on me dahil ako lang ang nandito ngayon while Chini's on the backstage. He smiled towards me and shifted his attention back to the host.

"G zhong hananen gwangacke anja, Raijine, gnionen na gaein bishoipnida. Mulon, Cini, naga bumonimceae Seo-jun, gwahazi anhnen sarami gidagaisseul gutipnida narl wiha, Seung-Gi. Ggerti gdlipnida... gdleun na eumagi naonen judoen iuipnida." (One of them is sitting in the audience, Raijine, she's my personal assistant. Of course, Chini, my manager then my parents and Seo-jun, and someone I didn't expect who will be there for me, Seung-Gi. That's them... they're the main reason why my music is out.)

Everyone looked at me and they're reaching for my hand and all. Yumuyuko na lang din ako bilang pagpapasalamat sa kanila.

"Gdlege boxurl bonapshida. Ggerti shashilegi tamuna, saramdleul jiwonhago midnen dangxinyi mumgarl hal su issnen joeun saramceae nora mideun machimna yeogie issspnida. Yeolovundlceae nanul junbiga doetiossnayo, Jinhionga?" the host asked. (Let's give them a round of applause. Because it's true, those people who support and believe in you can do something good to a person and the song believe is finally here. Are you ready to share it with everyone, Jinhyeong?)

BJH smiled, nodding his head. "Mulon, nanen hangsang junbigadoea issspnida." (Of course, I'm always ready.)

"Modu debu solo singl eumagro dashi han bun hwanyeonghaza, bakjinhong!" the host introduced him so lively. (Everyone, with his debut solo single music, let's welcome again, Baek Jinhyeong!)

The audience as well as I am applauded as we watched BJH prepared on the stage to perform his newly out single, 'Believe.'

A moment later, Chini came out of nowhere and seated me next to me. Good for us, si Jin-hyeong na mismo ang umiwas sa stress regarding sa leakage a few days ago. Dong-yoon and Mi-sun were represented by their legal team and BJH's team is about to go against them since she was traced for publishing the music under an anonymous account, but then BJH requested not to go further with it. Para sa katahimikan ng lahat. The music label understood his request and they will let it go for this time, but if not, itutuloy nila 'yong kaso sa dalawang 'yon. Gagawa-gawa kasi nang kung anong kabal-balan, ayaw palang masangkot sa ganitong gulo.

BJH just focused on his performance today and I mean, with all the things he did, I knew people would appreciate all his efforts. We believe in him so he believes in himself. That's the power of supporting each other even though we had differences. It only takes a step to do something good. It wasn't even that hard.

The music started, the beat was good, but I know the meaning of the song is very emotional, at least for me.

"Hnmangerbsnen saram... ge kkumeser butonassda..." he started singing and the audience—some of them were waving a light stick and banner with BJH's image. It was so good to hear his voice and singing this song with his heart. (A hopeless man... drifted off from his dream...)

He continued singing, started with a very slow and low note, umariba na sa kalagitnaan at mas naging lively ang performance nito. He was just dancing there and pouring his heart out. He's smiling and enjoying the moment. Chini and I are holding our hands and the smile on our faces aren't going anywhere. When he ended his performance, everyone gave him a standing ovation which he was so grateful of dahil hindi niya inaasahan na ganitong klase ang suportang makukuha niya.

He took a little break nang mag-commercial. Ako ang pinadala ni Chini to go to the backstage and meet him there. Inabutan ko siya ng bote ng tubig at pinunasan ang pawis sa mukha niya.

"How did I do?" he asked as he finished drinking the whole bottle.

"You did great! That was lit!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled. "Thanks. I appreciate that."

I nudge him. "Of course, ikaw pa ba? You should go back there na."

Nang bumalik si BJH sa stage ay nanatili naman ako sa backstage at nanood na lamang ako sa screen. The concert poster has been flashed on the screen while Jin-hyeong started announcing it. At this moment, the ticket is already on sale and it only has limited slots. TYPE ENT took a big risk for Jin-hyeong's solo debut so if this concert became successful, he might be traveling around the world then.

As soon as the program finished and we met BJH backstage, I patted his shoulder to say that he made us all proud because of that. Soon Chini came with us. Nagtatalon-talon naman itong lumapit sa amin at niyakap niya kaming dalawa ni Jin-hyeong. She couldn't keep herself calm dahil sa tuwang nararamdaman niya.

"I'm so happy that this is a success!" she squealed. "We've been trending number one and second worldwide! I don't know what to say pero feeling ko it's a good decision nga to do this project!"

He breathes in and wrapped his arms around our shoulders. "Well, it's because of you guys. You are all the reason why this is a success."

Tinapik-tapik naman ni Chini sa dibdib si BJH. "I know you'll always make it. Matagal na akong naniniwala sa 'yo, so I'm happy that we're doing this now. And I'm sure your family must be proud of you and of your success. You should call them and check them in. They should be here at the concert night."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna call them later and of course, I wouldn't like them to miss it."

"Anyway, you'll be having a quick press interview later and you're just going to answer something you're comfortable to say. Don't push yourself and keep in mind not to talk about the leakage issue, well, say what you know, but what internally said to us. Just be mindful, it's all I ask."

He nodded his head. "Sure, sure. I'll do that. So, after the press interview? Are we gonna do something?"

Chini shook her head. "No, you don't have any schedule after that. In the next days you'll have, but tonight you're free to do whatever you want to do."

"Okay, you said it."

Before we proceed to the press interview, dumaan muna kami saglit sa dressing room para makapagpalit siya ng damit. He's a little sweaty and all, but he doesn't smell bad kaya pinunasan na lang ang pawis niyang mukha at katawan saka siya nagsuot muli ng bagong damit. He looked so fresh kahit na pagod-pagod siya kapeperform. All the weeks of practicing, he made it look so good. Gayong darating pa ang big concert niya, he will be doing a lot of things and I'm also ready to be stressed—hopefully, maging easy pa rin ang lahat.

As soon as he's done, we headed to the press interview wherein there's a table allotted for him and the different press people are already waiting for him. Wala nang kung ano-ano pang paliko-liko ang interviews, direktang sinasagot ni Jin-hyeong ang mga katanungan sa kanya.

He's been answering some questions about his debut single, his former group, and his stay in Jeju. It was quite enjoying to watch him, but then bumalik sa usapin sa kung anong relationship naming dalawa ni Jin-hyeong. I was just standing at corner and the press doesn't seem mind that I'm also here, listening to all of them.

He then repeatedly answered the questions that we're not in a relationship. Ilang beses na niyang sinagot 'yon pero 'tong mga press na 'to, hindi tumitigil as they believe na baka behind the scene ay magjowa talaga kami.

Ay, naku! In my dreams na lang talaga!

Then there was a press who talks about Dong-yoon and Mi-sun's relationship. He just pressed a smile on his face and proceed with the next question. Good thing, naging internal lang din ang gulong nangyari between BJH and them. Hindi na umabot pa sa press dahil if that happens, masisira din ang image no'ng dalawa and they badly don't want it to happen.

A press raised his hand and BJH shifted his attention at him.

"Gundaro dolaganen guteul chuguhagessspnikka?" the press asked. (Would you pursue going back to the military?)

Before he could even answer the question, he looked at us and then shifted it back to them. "Ye. Gihoegaissda. Nanen ggerte daeha saenggakhagi jone, grigo I gongrioc naga du isang jakdong anhspnida, nanen shuiphapnida... sonle wiha." (Yes. There's a chance. I was thinking about it before, and if this career of mine won't work anymore, I might be joining the military... for good.)

"Gruhdamion dangxineul midnen saramdleun atalkkayo? Dangsin noranen gdleulwihan gutipnida, gruhjo?" the press added. (Then what about those people who believe in you? Your song is for them, right?)

He breathes in and let it go. He answers the question while nodding his head. "Nanen gdli yeojenhi hal gutiranen guteul anda. Naga han modn gialjeongeser, nanen gdli narl gugie issdanen guteul anda." (I know they will still support me. In every decision I made, I know they're there for me.)

He's right though, whatever he decided to do, we'll be just here for him. Though if he's going to pursue to join the military soon, I have to go back to the Philippines, and maybe it's the time I have to forget my life here in Korea.

Kung mangyari man talaga 'yon, hindi talaga kami meant to be ni SoKor. Nasa Pilipinas ata talaga ang destiny.

After his press interview, we went to check him and he does look fine so we have nothing to worry about there, though I feel like if the reception of the people isn't that great, he'll be resorting to joining back the military.

Because there's nothing to do, we'll all be going home, but then Chini will be going somewhere with PSG. So, it's either I'll be going home alone or join BJH in his condo.

"Do you have something else to do?" Jin-hyeong asked.

Umiling naman ako. "Wala naman... why do you ask?"

He shrugged off. "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

I smiled, nodding my head. "Sure... saan naman?"

"Hep, hep! If you two are going to leave, please don't go to crowded places, mahirap na."

"We'll keep that in mind, thanks, Chini!"

"Sure, I'll be going na. Seung-gi's already waiting for me."

As soon as she left us alone, Jin-hyeong just grabbed my hand as we walked out of the building and get inside the car.

"N shoultowero gaza," he told the driver. The driver just nodded and then we just headed somewhere. (Let's go to N Seoul Tower.)

Why Jin-hyeong looked so spontaneous now? Anong nakain nito? But whatever's going on in his mind, maybe it is just way of relaxing and I'm glad I can help him.

***

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Let me know your thoughts! I would appreciate it so much!

#BitterHolidaysInJeju31 #BHIJ31 #WTS6

Interact with me on Twitter >>> @Imjacobxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 832 27
Serano #1 (Completed) The sadness of Bullet It's really for me; I bet Is this what I get? I wish we didn't met Bullet of Pain How can I restart...
1.7K 68 20
Serez Series #1 "Now, there's no shutting down the lens because this is where I found her. I found her with my eyes and she's the one who captured my...
97K 8.1K 74
WARNING: SOME THEMES AND SCENES ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCE Clark Mendoza likes to play, but he stumbled into a different kind of conflict wi...
12.6K 265 39
COMPLETED: AFFECTION SERIES #1 A group of friends are known for being successful on their own way, Mariatracia Jaren Pores is one of them. She's know...