YAMIRNA

Blackmermaid44 által

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... Több

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION
CONFESSION

MESSAGE

2K 130 41
Blackmermaid44 által

Queen of Anga entered the Pooja hall after freshening and prayed in front of the huge shiva ling, " Mahadev..... give me the strength to make everything alright!! To become his better half!! "

When she came back from the Pooja hall her chief maid were waiting for her and she smiled at the elder lady.

Malini informed, " Queen....I brought your dinner here!! "

Ignoring that she informed, " Malini jiji, I want to meet Arya!! Can you please lead me the way to his chamber?? "

With that she were already walking to the exit hoping Malini following her, but Malini were still standing on her place with worry filled eyes making Yamika stop on her track and look back. She rose an eyebrow at the lady who just stammered by offering a scroll to her,

" It's from King!! "

Yamika had her face written in confusion yet she took it silently and straightened it out to read,

" Princess of Dwarka...Make yourself home here in Anga now that we don't have any other choice than that!!

I would appreciate if you stay in your chamber only cause of two reasons,

First, This is the kingdom named Anga ruled by this Suta!! You can't be in your way as if back in Dwarka!!

Second, I prefer not having you anywhere near my eye sight!!

You can ask anything to Malini and other maids "

Malini have already guessed the indifference in the relation between her King and Queen. And now it is sure seeing the expression of the young girl after reading the King's message or something.

Yamika stood like a stone without any expression. She gulped the lump of pain and turned to Malini saying,

" Jiji....please take away the dinner and please leave me alone for sometime!! "

Malini immediately obeyed the words of her Queen. Yamika walked to the adjoint balcony and glanced up at the full moon. She mumbled quietly, " Miss you bhrato!! "

She never missed Dwarka as she do now, she is alone here in Anga. Despite that she determined to obey her husband's wish of staying inside the chamber only. She have already given up on trying to clear his misunderstandings. His hatred for her have grown that much now nothing could change it.

.

.

In the meantime the said King of Anga were riding his horse fastly to the direction of KuruRajya. Though his mind stayed back with the one he married. He needs time and staying away from her is the better choice he have. Otherwise no matter her presence will always melt his anger. He can't make a fool of himself by falling more for the one who hates him.

He prayed silently, " Hey Narayan!! Why it hurts?? Let this pain go away! "

.

.

The one both found to think about at the moment were in Dwarka with his elder brother. After knowing what both Yamika and Karna thinking krishna said astonished,

" Haah....what's he even doing?? He gonna prove himself as the most idiotic person of this era before proving himself as the most worthy Archer!! Am sure... "

Balram raised his eyebrows and asked, " Which one? Arjun or Karna? "

Krishna chuckled at that and joked , " Actually suits for both....but for now it is our Yaami's Priyadharshan....."

Balram's face dimmed in concern for his dear younger sister for which Krishna put a hand of assurance on his shoulder.

************************************

The sun rose inviting the first day of Yamika in Anga. Her chief maid found the chamber empty but soon heard some chants of shivastrotr in a melodious voice from the Pooja hall. After some moments Yamika came back from the Pooja hall after completing her regular Shiva Pooja. Seeing malini she smiled to the fullest.

Malini returned the smile slowly and said, " Queen your breakfast is here!! "

Yamika sighs finding it weird for her to have food in chamber though she don't have a choice. Shaking her head she said,  " Jiji....You don't have to be formal around me!! Call me Yaamii!! "

Malini nods hesitantly, " Yes...Queen yaamiii...."

Yamika groaned out, " Ehh...Cut off that Queen title.....Just Yaami is enough!! "

Malini nods hastily not want to anger her Queen and Yamika offered a small golden taal to her,

" Jiji.....will you please give this Prasad to Aarya for me....."

Malini informed, " Pardon me...but King is not here in Anga!! "

Yamika taken aback at that and looked her with a questioning face for which Malini said, " King have left to Hastinpur!! "

Yamika's eyes widened at that. Did he really left his newly wed wife back alone to go to his mitr. She asks trying hard to conceal her shaking form , " What's the reason for him to rush there?? When will be his return?? "

Malini replied politely, " No one here aware of that as our King spent most of his time there in Hastinapur always, Prince Duryodhana and King are inseparable, sometimes they return here together! "

Yamika asks dumbfounded, " How he even managing this Kingdom?? "

Malini replied with a smile, " Well our King is born to rule.... he don't need a throne to look after his people, You are one lucky girl to marry him, he is the kindest human being I ever knew

He is not someone behind power and fame, if he wanted he could have made Anga independent way before, Yuvaraj Duryodhan persuaded him many times!!

But he prefers it this way!! He serves his people and friend wholeheartedly!!! "

Yamika smiled at the admiration on Malini's eyes.....sure she is proud to be his wife, maybe they don't have a better relationship. Still each of these small facts only makes her fall for him more deeply than she already is.

After some moments she asks worriedly, "  But jiji...what if enemies attack Anga when he is not around?? Now am also here....we may end up in trouble and...."

Malini had her mouth gaped at the overthinking girl, though couldn't help herself from wondering how cute and curious could this young girl can become.

She assured, " You are the wife of Angaraj Karna....no one will even dare to look at your way, our army is quite skilled and sure will protect all of us till King come back if there is such attacks!! "

Yamika nodded in relief and Malini offered, " Queen yaamiii....If you want I  can show you around the palace!! "

Yamika's eyes shone, but next moment as if recalling something she denied,, " No jiji....he wont be pleased with am being out in chamber!! "

Malini casually stated, " Well now he is not here....so, Don't worry...."

Yamika cut her off, " It's fine Jiji, Am not intending to disobey my husband...."

Malini nods and reminded, " Breakfast...."

Yamika simply shrugged, " I don't want it....."

Malini looked Yamika with concern as the girl didn't had anything from the moment she arrived in Anga yet silently retreated by leaving the Queen alone in her worries.

Yamika closed her eyes sadly....he left because he hates her presence that much, but no matter wherever he go her love won't waver, he will stay in her heart forever. She have started to accept the loneliness.......

************************************

Well in the land ruled by the blind King the Kaurava brothers were playfully sparring each other and the elder one with a soft smile watched them all. All of sudden someone came and stood beside him, he quite surprised to see the newly married man there,

" What you are doing here?? "

Karna simply shrugs and Duryodhan stared Karna for some moments before saying, " Spill it mitr!! "

Karna sighs, " Mitr.... I...i don't want you to behold any grudge against her mitr!! Whatever it is she is my wife now!! Am apologizing on her behalf mitr!! "

Duryodhan shocked at the straight forward words from his mitr, he smiled inwardly. Sure his mitr do have something for her. Anyway he said in a fake angry tone, " Stop it!! "

Karna taken aback, did he offended his mitr? But Duryodhan laughed out, " What you even speaking mitr?? She is my sister from the moment you married her....why you are apologizing to me for my sister?? "

Karna smiled and his eyes glistened before tackling his mitr into a bear hug, " You are unpredictable mitr!! "

They broke their hug when they heard kunti's voice,

" Putr Karn.... What are you doing here in Hastinapur?? Aren't you supposed to be with my niece at this time?? You owe your time to your wife Putr!! "

Duryodhan and Karna looked Kunti who came along with Gandhaari and Bheeshma. Karna just lowered his gaze not giving any answer.

Bheeshma broke the awkward silence, " Congratulations on your marriage Angaraj!! "

Karna passed a very unpleasant smile at him. Gandhaari scolded, " Putr Karn.... You should have atleast brought Yaamii too here!! "

Karna replied all politely, " Mata...she is tired of the marriage and journey!! "

Gandhaari said, " You are right putr...but I won't spare you the next time!! "

Karna said smiling, " Yes mata...."

Kunti gulped the lump seeing him so casually calling the other lady as ' Mata ', she came near him saying, " Putr.... You must go back to Anga... Yaami was like a child to her family and she is a good girl, it will be difficult for her to stay there alone!!

Putr!! Considering how young she is even if she do any mistake it's your responsibility to forgive and correct her!! But am sure Yaami would never do any mistake!! "

Shakuni came there interwining their conversation, " Oh Rajamata Kunti, stop buttering him for your niece!! He know what to do with his personal life!! "

Kunti looked away concealing her irritation. Karna spoke ignoring Shakuni, " I got what you trying to say Rajmata!! But I need sometime rajmata....."

Kunti smiled at her kind son and even thought to clear his misunderstandings about Yamika by herself. But left that idea recalling how krishna wanted them to dealt with. She along with Gandhaari and Bheeshma left from there.

Shakuni also left after giving a pointed look at his nephew as a reminder to not to clear his mitr's misunderstandings. Duryodhan looked away and decided to leave it to his mitr and that girl to discover their love for each other.

He said in a blank voice , " I think they are all right....you should go back to Anga!! "

Karna huffed saying,  " Just say you don't want me around!!  "

Duryodhan banged his head to the nearest pillar and said, " Do as you wish!! come on...you angry man...my sister gonna suffer so much for your love!! "

Karna's face dimmed at that thinking how it is him suffering for her love. She have his heart even though she never desired for it.

His thoughts broke by Duryodhan's teasing, " Wow....You started daydreaming?? Yaami's effect!! "

Karna raised his brows and shook his head negatively. Duryodhan immediately asked as he remembered something, " What about your parents and Vrushali?? "

Karna said in a sad tone," They are not happy with this marriage....I don't have the courage to go and meet them...."

Duryodhan assured him by patting his back, " Don't worry... Radhaama won't stay quiet for long time without seeing you.... They will accept yaamiii also!! "

Karna smiled unknowingly at that making Duryodhan smirk at him in a teasing way.....

Author's note

Hey guyzz..... This is a love saga where the Hero and Heroine don't even see each other that much!! I should do something 🤔🤔🤔

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

Conquring Destiny Trushti által

Történelmi fikció

17.8K 955 24
Destiny is Never Conquered easily. We strive hard to achieve our goal with passion and patience. We don't depend on fate to get something We even ca...
69.1K 4.2K 38
Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation..... . . . . He....A rebel..... Scars made h...
32K 3.5K 46
SHO HASEENA MALLIK (HM)- Station House Officer of Mahila Police Thana. She is on post of Inspector. Always solves cases with emotions and smartness...
21K 1.1K 15
"i will never leave you" these words are assurance and love for someone but sometimes these words turn out be the reason of someones pain and miser...