Shade Of Love

By Faithskyyx96

**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on t... More

1 | The Meet
2 | Until Next Time
3 | Plans
4 | The Beach Day
5 | History
6 | Reality
7 | Me & You
8 | The Aftermath
9 | Therapy
10 | The Weekend
12 | The Weekend Part III
13 | Let's Be Real
14 | Into The Deep
15 | Sinderella
16 | The Rift
17 | Pick A Side
18 | Home To Mama
19 | Heartbreak
20 | Sextasy
21 | I Think I Love You
22 | Reunited
23 | Anita
24 | Secrets
25 | Monday
26 | Sensuality
27 | Unforgettable
28 | There Will Be Drama Part I
29 | There Will Be Drama Part II
30 | Time
31 | No Games
32 | Business
33 | Accountability
34 | The Truth
35 | Girls' Night
36 | Purpose
37 | Scarlett
38 | Warning
39 | The Impossible
40 | Maybe Baby
41 | Confirmation
42 | Final Warning
43 | Safer
44 | Irreplaceable
45 | Panic
46 | Big Moment
47 | Spill The Beans
48 | Exposed
49 | Path
50 | Trouble
51 | Home
52 | Let's Get Married .. Part 1
53 | Let's Get Married .. Part 2
54 | That Time Of Year
55 | Merry Christmas
56 | Loose Ends
57 | Questions
58 | Karma
59 | At Last
New Book

11 | The Weekend Part II

3.6K 152 41
By Faithskyyx96

Chapter 11 : The Weekend Part II

* ( Long Chapter With EXTREMELY Mature Content ) * 18+ only !

I strolled down the hall to the kitchen and plopped down on a red bar stool.

I sat there fidgeting with my phone and picking at some of the rhinestones on my nails.

What did I do?

Why would I invite him over here?

What will my girls think?

How will he feel knowing I've kept him a secret?

Either way I looked at it, I was royally screwed.

I grabbed the dussé bottle from the counter and poured myself another shot.

I grabbed a rice krispy treat bar as well, attempting to coat my stomach.

"You been hittin' that bottle kinda heavy sis, everything alright?," Trev chuckled, picking up the bottle to pour himself a cup.

I laughed. Everything was not alright.

"Yeah I'm fine bro, just getting in the party mood," I replied.

Ashley came downstairs looking nothing short of fire. She had her wig completely slayed. It was a long deep wave 26" that she had wet for a more bold look.

She wore a thigh length red, tight-fitting dress with a pair of gold strap-up stiletto heels to match her accessories. She had also applied wild red lipstick to her lips and created a bold winged eyeliner look on her eyes making the hazel color of them pop.

"Ooh you look good bestie," I slurred taking a sip out of my cup.

"How many drinks have you had?," she laughed.

"Not enough for the kind of night this is about to be," I mumbled.

Jada made her way down the stairs next also looking breathtaking. She wore an all black jumpsuit with a pair of black sandals to match. Her toes were bright pink which suited her honey skin tone very well.

Natalie followed closely wearing a black and white tube top with black leather leggings to match. Out of all of us she was more casual at all times, which is always fine when you look good anyway.

We all sat around the bar laughing and listening to music.

Trev was a DJ on the side of his normal overnight job so he had some of the best equipment ever when it came down to music.

He was throwing this massive party to host for an upcoming artist out of our city.

We had Ashley bribe him into letting us connect to the speakers to play some of our preferred jams.

I throw that ass back to see if he gone' catch it
I ain't athletic but it's tennis for the necklace
Aye where the cash at, I stack it like Tetris
Real gutta bitch real plugs and connections

We let Bitch From Da Souf by Mulatto blast over the speakers as we all twerked and recorded one another.

In the middle of us acting like fools, the door flung open.

About 15 people walked in making their way towards the liquor table that we had set up in the dining room.

"Ash I thought you said it was only going to be a few of his friends," I murmured.

"That's what I meant, he has thousands of friends and clients coming to the party tomorrow but tonight should only be about 50," she replied casually.

I sat there shocked to respond.

"You're forever leaving out huge details girl, you can't be trusted," Jada blabbed.

We'd all had at least 6 shots at this point.

"Sorry, don't pull out the nine," Ashley laughed.

"I'm tempted to, keep pushing it," Natalie cackled.

About 20 minutes later even more guests had arrived.

I watched as people set up an uno table, a domino table and others surrounded the pool area where music blared out of the speakers.

Trev had snatched back the aux equipment to host this gathering so nothing but male rap music was being played now.

He played artists like Kodak Black, Young Thug, Nba Youngboy, Da Baby, Lil Baby, Meek Mill and Drake.

I continued sipping from my 3rd cup and began to get slightly blurry vision. I had lost count of the amount of shots I'd taken along with those included in my cups.

I put the cup down and pulled out my phone opening my text thread from Omar.

🍫 : 10 minutes away, I wanted to stop and grab a couple bottles can't come empty handed.

Me : Ok be safe.

🍫 : Will do, hope you ready for me.

Me : Always daddy.

Omg. Did I really just text this man that?!

I put my phone back in my pocket and decided it was time to try to go tell my girls about this mystery man popping up.

Unluckily, I couldn't locate them.

The house had began to flood with people and everyone was in their own zone.

I finally located Natalie at the uno table, typical of her.

"Draw 4 bitch!," She screamed, taking a sip out of her cup.

"Natalie have you seen the other girls?," I asked.

I stood there watching as her eyes remained on the people sitting at the uno table.

"Not at all I been busy busting these people ass in this uno shit, we got $50 on the line," she responded.

I rolled my eyes, walked away and attempted to locate the others.

I found Jada out in the garage but she was having a rather heated argument with her on and off girlfriend so I quietly stepped back into the house before either of them could see me.

I had no idea why she put up with the girl for so long, but it wasn't my place to judge.

I made my way back to the kitchen and walked towards the pool, the music was blasting louder than before.

Trev had played Go crazy by Chris Brown and Young Thug so I knew Ashley was nearby, this was her favorite song.

I couldn't locate him at the DJ booth so I searched for him and Ashley in the pool.

A couple moments later I found them in the deep end making out. I could see Ashley's breasts hanging out and Trev seemed to be sucking on them so I already knew what was happening and didn't want to interrupt.

This was definitely that kind of party.

I walked back in the house and to my surprise Omar was already there, sitting at the counter looking directly at me.

I stumbled a little bit walking towards him, hopefully he hadn't noticed.

I still had on my jeans and orange halter top but I had begun to feel extremely hot all of a sudden, like feverish hot.

He had that kind of effect on me.

"Damn you good?," he asked, reaching his hands out to grab my waist.

He wore a red and black Nike shirt that read Just do it along with black gym shorts and matching red and black Kyrie 7s on his feet.

Yes do me, right here right now.

I snapped out of my thoughts and replied, "Yes I'm fine."

I looked down and he had a big black suitcase with him.

"You're staying the night?," I slurred, in shock.

"Well this place isn't right around the corner I figured I would, if not it's cool I just wanted to be prepared," he answered.

I grabbed his hand and suitcase and pulled him down the hallway towards my room.

I was just going to hide him, that was the plan.

We reached my room and I pushed him onto the bed. I don't know what had gotten into me.

Wait yes I do, brown alcohol.

I locked the door and begun to strip for him.

I revealed my tan laced bra and matching lace boy shorts that hugged my ass tightly.

I could see him getting excited attempting to stand up and make his way to me but I pushed him back.

"Uh uh. Tonight I'm the one taking charge," I insisted, while twirling my hips.

He laid back and continued watching me, even with me in control I felt weakened by his sex appeal.

I slowly fully removed my bra and panties, letting him see my naked body as I moved closer to him. He licked his lips and began rubbing his hands together.

"You're so fucking bad, damn," he let out, obviously enjoying what he was seeing.

I made my way to him and noticed he'd already removed his shirt so I began to pull down his gym shorts and boxers.

I grabbed his dick with my hands and it instantly felt like I was holding onto some kind of log, he was huge.

Mama didn't raise no bitch, I told myself.

I placed my lips onto his and felt his dick begin to throb against the palm of my hands, I had weakened the beast.

I licked his lips and laid my tongue on top of his, our mouthes began to caress one another and I could feel him tensing up.

"Fuuckk," he let out.

That was all the motivation I needed. It was a green light.

I made my way down to his dick with my mouth and began to kiss it while still stroking it with one of my hands.

I opened my mouth and put it on top of the tip, I began to spit slowly and started to move my tongue around in circles. I could feel him beginning to move around, I smiled.

"I want you to grab on my hair, you're going to need to," I instructed him.

A surprised look crossed over his face but he did what he was told.

I placed my tongue back on the tip of him and began to move my tongue further down. I started a motion of going up and down with a mixture of my mouth and tongue and tightened the grip. I took it out of my mouth and slapped it gently on my lips.

"Ah, fuck faith I'm gonna nut," he moaned.

I began to feel his legs tensing up. I continued to lick and suck on him as I made my way down to his balls, I then took them gently into my mouth and licked them softly while stroking his hard log with my hand.

"Fuuckkk," he yelled as he released himself.

I swallowed and smiled at him.

Quickly getting up I went into the bathroom to freshen myself up, leaving him there lifeless.

When I returned he was pulling up his gym shorts and staring at me.

"What size ring do you wear?," He asked.

I laughed loudly, "I'll take that as you're pleased."

He approached me as I threw on a black silk robe and looked me in the eyes, "I'm more than pleased."

I giggled and told him to sit put while I went to the kitchen to fetch us some food.

I arrived at the kitchen and most of the crowd had cleared, there were only my girls sitting at the bar staring right in my direction.

Busted.

"So who's in your room?," Ashley asked, smiling like a maniac.

Natalie, Jada and Jessi (Jada's girlfriend) sat there smiling waiting on my response.

I stood there silent, not knowing what to say.

The cat was out of the bag, halfway that is.

A/N : I hope you liked the spicy scene, there's more to come. There will be a little more focus on Omar & Faith now that it's not as much of a secret. Thanks for reading, stay tuned. 🖤🦋

- Revised by author on 3/20/23 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 169K 46
In which, a blind business tycoon gets assigned to a nymphomaniac nurse _____________________________________________ Copyright Ā©ļø 2021 ssybahz (Star...
221K 795 4
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
1.5M 76.3K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...
21.1K 512 58
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...