Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

Bởi bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... Xem Thêm

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

F I F T E E N

11K 194 11
Bởi bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

It was only two weeks later that Silver, Ben, Lando, Teena, Tom and his new girlfriend Spencer were in the beautiful city of Tuscany, the 6 of them basking in the hot weather and the amazing food that was on offer.  The three girls spent most of their time in the back garden in the sun, talking about anything and everything, occasionally speaking French to one another to see if the boys would notice.

It was unfortunately their last full day in Tuscany, and whilst they were glad to be going home soon, none of them ever wanted to leave the rural areas that they had grown to love over the past week. Teena was convinced she wanted to live here when she was a bit older, but opted to stay in London for the time being as she loved being in the city as much as she did the countryside.

"I thought for our last official day we could just chill out." Silver shrugs.

"Yes, all over that." Spencer agrees, the two girls looking at Teena who beams softly. The three of them make their way outside wearing their bikini's, all of them lying down on the sunloungers with their sunglasses on top of their head and their skin ready to be tanned once more.

Tom, Lando and Ben stood in the kitchen admiring the girls for a moment before they look at each other, shrugging their shoulders as none of them knew what to do to occupy themselves. After a few minutes of silence, they ended up sitting in the living room of the villa they had rented on their phones.

"Oh my god, we should take them on a picnic." Tom exclaims.

"Hm?" Ben looks up at him.

"The girls, to make use of our last day. We can go out into the town centre and buy all the food, come back, make the sandwiches and such, get a blanket and a basket and get them to come with us." Tom informs them.

"Well from what I know, Teena loves a picnic." Lando smiles, thinking back to that moment two weeks ago when they shared the moment in Hungary.

"Well, let me get my shoes and we'll go." Ben smiles at the idea.

He disappears upstairs to his and Silver's room and grabs his shoes, the footballer biting his lip momentarily before he goes through his suitcase to find something he'd brought with him. He opened the small black velvet box and admired the engagement ring he had gotten whilst Silver was busy with the company launch, he had been trying his hardest to find the right moment to do it and just hadn't found it yet. With Tom suggesting the picnic, he figured this would be the perfect moment, so perfect that it was in front of their closest friends, he'd even gone so far as to ask Teena for her blessing and she agreed with tears in her eyes.

Silver was never close to her parents, she'd been a stray from them since she was 16 and met Ben when they were 17, had been together since then and it was now coming up to 6 years together. Ben couldn't imagine loving anyone else, so when he asked Teena for his blessing she nearly fainted at the sight of the ring and agreed with a beaming smile on her face.

"Ben, c'mon!" Tom shouts, the brunette hiding the ring under all of his things before he goes downstairs.

Lando smiled at Teena and pressed a soft kiss to her lips before he walked back inside the house, he had been given the duty of telling the girls they were going to town in hopes that they wouldn't want to join, and he was thankful they didn't.

"You've been together 2 weeks and you make me and Ben look like the new couple." Silver laughs as they all sit up.

"Haven't you guys been together for like... forever?" Spencer asks.

"6 years in 2 weeks." Silver beams.

"Can you guys be my parents? Like just adopt me." Teena jokes as she stands up, the girl tying her hair out of her face before she jumps into the pool, splashing both of the girls. Both of them laugh before they join and do the same thing, the three cooling down in the pool after being in the sun for nearly 2 hours.

Lando, Ben and Tom made their way through town to a local supermarket to gather all the food when Lando got distracted by a jeweller. Earlier on in the week, Teena went out with Ben to do some secret engagement planning and had managed to lose her 'V' necklace that she had for years, and it upset her because it was something she loved having.

"Lando." Tom calls him, the curly-haired brunette putting his hand up and shaking his head, telling him to be quiet for a second.

"Do you do initials?" Lando asks.

"We do." The salesman responds, his Italian accent thick but understandable.

"Can I get a silver L necklace please?" Lando questions, watching him nod and smile before he puts it together.

"Cute." Tom teases.

"She broke her V necklace so, better get her a replacement." Lando beams softly.

♡♡♡

"Woah, what happened?" Tom goes wide-eyed as he looks at how completely soaked everything in the back garden was.

"Valentina no!" They hear Spencer shout before waves of laughter sounded around the garden. Spencer was the first to appear, her hair completely soaked and her body full of droplets of water.

Teena and Silver appeared seconds later both in the same state, Val wiping her eyes from all the cry-laughing she'd been doing with the two girls. She grabbed her towel from the side and patted herself down, ringing her hair of all the excess water before she looked at Tom.

"Water fight." She informs him.

"I can tell." Tom laughs as he hugs Spencer softly.

Teena smiles at them both before she goes inside and goes upstairs, the girl turning the shower on in the bathroom before she walks back to hers and Lando's room. Lando smiled at her when she walked in, the girl running a hand through her wet, curly hair before she looks up at him through the mirror.

"I got you something." Lando smiles, standing up and walking over to her. She turns around and looks up at him as he stands in front of her, holding out a white box with a small ribbon tied around it.  She reluctantly takes it from him and undoes the ribbon slowly, taking the top of the box off and looking at the necklace before she smiles.

"You were upset about the other one breaking so." Lando grins.

"If I remember correctly, the other necklace was V and not L." She teases, watching him bite his lip momentarily.

"Well I think it should be an L." He replies, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. The Monegasque takes it out of the box carefully and sets the box aside, looking up at Lando who takes it from her and let's her turn around. Lando softly clasps the necklace around her neck and let's it fall against her freckled skin, pressing a few chaste kisses to her shoulder before she realises the shower is still turned on.

♡♡♡

Ben sighed nervously as he sat on the large tartan blanket on the grass, the food laid out in front of them and his girlfriend sitting by his side, laughing at something Lando was telling them from the season so far. He had his hand sitting perfectly over the black box containing the engagement ring and was chewing his lip, wondering when he could ask Silver the big question.

Teena noticed the nervous display he was putting on and looked at him, silently reassuring him that everything would be fine and she'd love it no matter what happened. Spencer stood up in her seat and moved to grab three daisies, the girl slotting one behind her ear before kneeling down and slotting one behind Teena's ear.

"Do it." Teena whispers to Ben, the footballer noticing that his girlfriend was stood up whilst Spencer put the flower behind her ear. Ben was quick to move, kneeling down on one knee behind her as she spoke to Spencer, Tom's girlfriend noticing what was happening and immediately going quiet.

"What? Is someone dying?" Silver asks as she frantically looks between her quiet friends, the girl having to do a double-take when she looks at Ben who had the engagement ring firmly in his hand.

"I'm not gonna bore you with a long ass speech as to why I'm doing this, 'cause you 100% know why already. So, Miss Silver Barnes, will you do me the honours of becoming Mrs Chilwell?" He asks, watching her nod before he slips the ring on her finger and stands quickly, hugging her tightly.

Everyone stood on their feet to join in on the hug, the 6 of them jumping up and down with excitement before they all let go. Silver kisses Ben softly before she hugs everyone individually, noticing the sly look at Teena's face.

"You knew didn't you?" Silver asks.

"Indeed." She grins in response, the two of them hugging tightly.

"She's the one who gave me the blessing, actually." Ben informs her, causing Silver to hug even tighter.

"I love you." Silver grins.

"Love you too." Teena replies.

After an immense five minutes of congratulations, everyone sat back down and started to eat the food the lads had prepared. Teena sat between Lando's legs with her back resting on his chest, his back leaning against the tree and his arms wrapped firmly around her waist. Silver wasted no time in taking some cheeky snaps of the group, accidentally on purpose capturing Teena and Lando looking all loved up before she uploaded it on her story.

"Do we have to leave?" Spencer sighs.

"I know, this place is magical." Teena frowns.

"We could always come back next year, make it the annual trip rather than going to different places." Tom suggests.

"I'm all over that." Silver grins, snuggling into Ben's embrace.

"It sucks that we have jobs." Ben sighs, listening to everyone laugh in response.

♡♡♡

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

771K 13.8K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
108K 3.1K 26
never seen that colour blue. social media / real life. mick schumacher x fem!oc. book two in th...
67K 1.1K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
25K 922 21
"'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵘˢᵉˡᵉˢˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵘᶜᵏ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ" in which marla webber fights to prove herself irl x social media daniel ricciardo x fem!oc 2022 f...