My Destined Alpha Mate

By KaseyG94

I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors close... More

-New school -
Rogues
Tree House
Second first day
Thoughts
Dinner
Sleepless nights
School drama
Rejection
Regret
Weak
Pain
First day back
Beginning of trouble pt1
Trouble part 2
Hurtful words
Truth
Healing selleste
Bloody tears
Old friends
Old pain
Awkward dinner
chosen one
Disaster
Disaster part 2
Disater part 3
Royal duties
Royal duties part 2
Second chances
Forgivness
Carpool
Night talks
Part title
Pool day
Pool day Pt.2
Dress shopping
Perfect dress
trip to the Castle
Night Before Ball
No control
Royal ball
Day 1
1 week
Goodbye
Free
6 Weeks
2 months
49
50
Rescue
52
Saving Freya
Pain.
Coma
Destined mate .
57
58
Welcome back.
60
Shopping
Home
Home pt2
Beach house
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Coronation day
Coronation day pt.2
76
77
Authors Note .
The end .
Coming soon .....

Missing

51.5K 1.5K 53
By KaseyG94

Ares POV

I looked at Souline as she walked down the stairs looking as if she was looking for someone . She looked worried .

" Hey so-" I started but I don't think she even noticed I was standing here . I continued to watch her as she got to the kitchen. 

I heard her ask grandma and nana about Jaxson , something is wrong with her .

She walked back up stairs and went into her room. 
I went back into my room and continued to get ready and put my suit on just as Madelyn entered the room again .

" You look beautiful " I told her as I went up to her and kissed her.

" Girls put your dresses on , it's almost time " said my min causing Madelyns eyes to widen and go slip on her dress .

We all walked out and lined up like we were supposed to , and I saw Souline was alone .
I raised an eyebrow at her wondering where Jaxon was .

I was about to walk towards her and ask her what was wrong but my name was called for me to enter .

Finally they called her name , and I was about to walk towards the stairs to receive her but I saw Jaxon was with her . But she looked upset , they both did. 

Finally they got to the bottom and they both gave a fake smile for the picture and walked towards my grandma as they would be the ones to dance first.

They both looked very upset , but even though they were both upset you could still see the love they had for each other from the way they were looking at each other .

The dance was over and he walked away from her as she just stood there and watched him walk away . I raised an eyebrow at that .

I was about to walk towards her , but my beautiful mate asked to dance . So we did .

After an hour of dancing and me being with Madelyn I noticed Souline was no where to be seen and Jaxon was with the princess of the fairies. 

That caused me to get mad , so I kissed Madelyns forehead and told her I'd be back. 

" Where is your mate " I told him with a raised eyebrow

I saw him look around and saw worry on his face as he didn't see her either . I rolled my eyes and walked around trying to find Souline . I looked outside as she always goes outside for everything .

And what I saw had my blood boiling , there on the wall of the castle was a note .

" we got her -D "

" He took her " i said through the mind link as I started pacing around getting more and more angry .

Soon everyone had ran out here .

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE TOOK HER " roared my dad angrily .

" What's going on, did you find her " asked Jaxon as he walked out looking around .

" YOU , WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOU AND SOULINE . " I yelled at him

" It doesn't concern you " he growled starting to get mad .

" IT DOES CONCERN ME , SOULINE IS GONE " I yelled at him

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE " he roared as he was now mad .

" I MEAN YOU WERE TOO BUSY WITH THAT WHORE TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR MATE AND SHE WAS TAKEN , FROM RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES " I yelled at him

" fuck " he growled as he punched the wall . I saw him mindlink someone and soon 15 of his warriors  were out here .

" FIND HER " he growled at him

All he got was a bunch of " Yes alpha " as they all took off and were now searching for her .

Nick had also sent out 10 warriors who were also looking for her .

" He had it all planned , this is why he hadn't attacked " said my dad as he held my crying mother .

My grandma was now using a tracking spell to try and find her , but had no luck .

" They must have a witch on there side , I can't see her " she said as she started to get angry .

Soon all the warriors walked in and shook there head as they put there head down .

" Fuck " roared Jaxon. 

" Anything at all " he asked angrily

" We had it , and then it just stopped " said one of his warriors .

He ran his hand through his hair as he looked panicked .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 13.4K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
14.2K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
2K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
200K 5.3K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...