Tum Mere Ho

By Dwivedii

So yes its a story of our lovely couple SHIVI (SHIVA and RAAVI) from pandya store.. As well all know that the... More

INTRODUCTION
Rishta ek naya
worries
Feelings
Feelings 2
Outburst
pain
Pain 2
pain 3
kiss
Leaving you
NOT AN UPDATE
Giving it a try
ride
ride 2
confession to make
His final confession
Happiness
care
mark you mine
Home
Its just you in there
Family
Shattered
Away
broken
Talk
a new chance..
Epilogue
NEW STORY
New story is out .
NEW STORY
new short story
New story
Authors note..
IMPORTANT
Announcement

together forever..

3.9K 126 42
By Dwivedii

Its been a 6 days since raavi and shiva came out from hardik's house..

When shiva got up the next day , with raavi still sleeping on him tightly hugging him , he realised how much he has missed all these..
And how beautiful there life would have been if all those things wouldn't have happened...

Shiva has called krish asking him to open the gate for which krish obliged as he could sense the happiness in shiva's voice..
After that Shiva dropped raavi at mami's house and went to his..
Although raavi wanted to go to pandya house directly, shiva convensed her to wait for 6-7 days..

So right now shiva was sitting in his house , planning everything along with everyone..
He has personally asked forgiveness from everyone for what all he did skipping the part of his suicide as they both have decided to bury that fact and to never tell the family about that..

Krish - 1 din main sb ho jaiyega, pr tu kal plan suru kar de

Dev- ek hafta ruk ja toh dates same hi rahenge..

Shiva - tb tk kacha chaba jaiyegi wo mujhe..

Gautam- sahi khe rha , jo krna ha jaldi jaldi karo, aab wait nhi ho rha ha..

Dhara -saari taiyaari karni hogi hume, kaam decide kr lo sab..

They all nodded at that and went to do their alloted works...

It was night when shiva came to mami's house and as usual anita opened the gate , as raavi was angry on him for not taking her to the pandya house..

Anita- raavi toh nhi pata par main zaroor tera sir phod dungi, itna kyu late kr rha ha.

Shiva- yaar time lagta ha ,achanak se kaise kr du plan kar rha tha kal se start ha..

(Shiva said while walking inside, he eyed anita about raavi who pointed at her room)

Feeling like a prey he walked into his lioness den...

Raavi was arranging her bed to sleep when she felt shiva behind..
She turned and within second shiva pulled her to him hugging her tightly...

Raavi too wrapped her arms around him buring her face in the crook of his neck , in hailing his sent...

Shiva - kaisi ha ,

Raavi- tu ghar kyu nahi le jaa rha ha mujhe..

Shiva - kal tujhse pta chal jaiyega...

Raavi looked at him and pouted , to which shiva kissed her pout..

Raavi- khana khaya ha tune?

Shiva nodded his head in a yes as he has already eaten in the store...

They both sat down on the bed with shiva's head on Raavi's lap , while raavi gently stroke his hair..

They both just sat like that , not at all speaking , just enjoying their time...

It was morning when shiva came to the pandya house..

Dhara- aa gaya tu , chal taiyaar hoja..

Shiva nodded and went to get ready , today they all have to go to mami's house ..

After around 1 hr when shiva was ready along with everything else, they all walked out...

Once they all reached the narayan house jagat opened the door with a smile..
While anita too had a smile on her face, even prafulla was there with a genuine smile on her face ( prafulla has asked fro forgiveness from suman maa and everyone else)
but raavi looked confused seeing everyone there..

She eyed anita asking what is happening to which she mouthed YOU WILL KNOW..

Dhara walked up to raavi , and hugged her tightly, and said

Dhara - tujhe kitna miss kiya ha humne

Everyone nodded and soon gautam ,krish ,dev, rishita too joined in the hug..

After everyone had settled down raavi said - aap sb yaha kaise ?

Dhara - tere liye ek surprise ha..

Shiva too got up from the sofa and walked towards raavi..

He kneeled down infront of her who was looking at him with shocked expression..

Shiva - ye mami ki behen ki beti , tujhe pta ha main ye sb main Aacha nhi hu, kya bolna ha kb bolna ha mujhe kuch samajh nhi aata ha par aaj jo dil main ha wo bol rha ha..
Tu ha toh mai hu..
Tere siva maim kuch nhi hu, aur naa kabhi tha..
Main gadha hu , ullu hu bhootnath hu sb hu par jo hu na wo sirf aur sirf tera hu..
Raavi ye jo dil ha wo bas tere liye dhadakta ha..
Meri har awaz ha tu , meri saas meri jaan ha tu..
Jo hua ha wo mita toh nhi skta hu pr aaj un logo ke samne jo wakai main matter krte ha unke samne tujhse wada krta hu ki tujhe duniya ki har khushi dunga..
Teri ye jo cute hi smile ha naa usse kabhi jane nhi dunga..
Teri gaalo pe ye jo blush hamesha rahega.. I promise..
I love you meri chipkali , I love you..
Kya tu ek baar phir pure riti riwaz ke saath maan main mujhe rakh ke mujhse shaadi karegi..
Pichli baar bhale tere sare rasam mai kahi na kahi main shamil tha par shaadi kis halat main hu ha hum sab jante ha , aur maine toda bhi tha ye bhi sab jante ha and I am sorry for that , is liye kya tu ek baar phir duniya ki sabse khubsurat dulhan banegi..
Kya tu mujhse shaadi karegi...?

Shiva said , raavi had tears in her eyes, while everyone else had a bright smile on their face...

Raavi kneeled down in his level and said

Raavi- promise kar mujhe aache aache khane bana ke khilaiyega , mujhse tujhe marne se nhi rokega, aur meri har baat manega...

Shiva nodded his head and slightly pulled a ring out of his jeans pocket and slid it in her finger...

Everyone applaud happily hugging each other..

Soon dhara and gautam gave sweets to each other and gautam gave shagun to raavi....

Raavi- meri shaadi ho rhi ha dubara
( she asked excitedly)

Rishita - haa kal mehendi sangeet ha parso haldi ha aur kal raat ko shaadi..

Raavi - ye sb plan kisne kiya ?

Rishita and dhara pointed towards shiva who was playing with dev and rishita's daughter..
Raavi smiled at that, she realised that shiva knew how that marriage ending thing has effected her and being honest she to wanted to get married to him once completely following all the rituals...

Rishita - waise naam socha ha tune?

Raavi nodded her head and said

Raavi- socha ha naam , hamari princess ke liye..
She said looking at rishita's daughter.
Both dhara and rishita smiled at that..

Dhara : waise pta ha naa ki aaj ke rasam ke baad tu aur shiva mil nhi skte ho..

Raavi nodded her head and again looked at shiva to find him looking at her...

It was evening and the pandya's were ready to leave after making all the plan

Everyone was still busy in talking when anita dragged shiva to raavi's room..

As soon as he entered , raavi pushed shiva towards the door and kissed him immediately...
She pured her all the love in that kiss...

They pulled away once they were out of breath when raavi said
Raavi- thank you so much, tune aaj jo kiya ha uske liye...
Main bata nhi skti hu mai kitni khush hu..
Thanks you so much shiva...
I love you

Shiva kept looking at her in aww and moved forward to kiss her...
They pulled away and shiva was about to go when he turned and said

Shiva - aab seedha shaadi wale din milunga , kyuki 2 Din toh mil nhi skte ha...

Raavi- tu sach main ye rasam follow krega..

Shiva nodded his head, kissed her forehead and walked back in to the hall..

Raavi smiled at his retiring figure...

All the 3 functions went on very smoothly and the genuine happiness could be clearly seen on both shiva and raavi's face...

Also because apparantly even after dhara bhabhi and prafulla have strictly warned raavi still came to meet shiva on the haldi day..
Because she made a bet with him that she will be the first one to apply haldi on him..
Though shiva has warned her to follow the rituals he also knew how stubborn she was...
And yes she did came early in the morning when everyone was sleeping and applied haldi on him..

But Everyone did eventually got to know that which resulted a lot of teasing to shiva...

And today it was finally their marriage day, they were getting married today..
Infront of their family , infront of the whole somnath..

It was almost time for phera when shiva said
Shiva - pandit ji , humne asli vacha pichli shaadi main le liye the kya is baar wo vachan le skte ha jo main chatha hu..

The pandit nodded at shiva while everyone else watched shiva in confusion

Shiva turned towards raavi and asked
Shiva- bharosha karti ha mujhpe..

Raavi nodded taking a step closer to him and said

Raavi - khud se bhi zyada ,

Shiva smiled at her and forwarded his hand , raavi placed her hand on his smiling widely at him..

Both of them , got ready to take the phera..
When shiva started..

Sapna jahan, dastak na de
Chokhat thi woh, aankhein meri
Baaton se thi, taadaad mein
Khamoshiyaan, jaana meri
Jab se pade, tere kadam
Chalne lagi, duniya meri
(My eyes were that place where dreams would never arrive
Silences were more in number than talks in my life
Since You've come into my life, my world has started moving )

With that they both completed 2 phera while raavi along with everyone could just look at him in aww...

Tu Rooh Hai Toh Main Kaaya Banoon
Taa-Umr Main Tera Saaya Banoon
(You're the soul, so I'll become the guise
I'll become Your shadow for lifetime)

Shiva said while completing the third phera...

Keh De Toh Ban Jaoon Bairaag Main
Keh de Toh Main Teri Maaya Banoon
(If You say so, I'll become Your longing
If You say so, I'll become Your illusion)

With that they completed 4 phera

While raavi moved forward to take the next phera ,taking shiva's hand in her holding tight..

Tu Saaz Hai, Main Ragini
Tu Raat Hai, Main Chandni
(You're the tune, I'm the melody
You're the night, I'm the moonlight)

They completed their 5 phera

Hum Pe Sitaaron Ka Ehsaan Ho, Poora, Adhoora Har Armaan Ho
Ek Doosre Se Jo Baandhe Humein, Baahon Mein Nanhi Si Ik Jaan Ho
(May the stars be benevolent upon us, may all our dreams become true
May we have a little soul in our arms that attaches both of us..)

With that they completed their 6 phera , while everyone had tears in their eyes..

Aabaad Ho, Chhota Sa Ghar, Lag Na Sake, Kisi Ki Nazar
(May our abode flourish, may no one's evil gaze affect us)

They both said the last para together completing their last phera...

Shiva then filled raavi's mang with the sindoor , this time she closed her eyes feeling completed, shiva then made her wear her mangalsutra..
Thats was it she was completely his...
Their eyes meet , making them smile widely at each other....

Their family smiled looking at them , finally they all were together...

Pandit ji - vivah sampan hua , aab aap bado ka ashirvad le skte ha..
Shiva was about to walk down the stage, when raavi held his hand and said

Raavi: ruk ek min
Shiva looked at her questionly..
Raavi kneeled down in front on him in a proposing manner ,shiva's eyes widen at that..
Raavi took hold of his hand in her and said
Raavi- agar is duniya main koi ha jo mere liye bana tha toh wo tu ha , meri aatma is baat ki gawah ha ki mere har saas main tu basta ha , log kya khethe ha wo mat sun , wo log matter bhi nhi krte ha , aaj yaha jitne log ha jinke chehre pe tujhe wakai genuine smile dekhne milegi wahi log hamare ha baaki sb toh bas duniya ke liye ha..
Tu jaisa ha naa bilkul perfect ha..
Tu is duniya ka sabse Aacha insan ha , jisse samjhna sbke bas ki baat nhi ha..
Tu kya ha naa wo apne parivaar se puch mujhse puch...
Tu mera hero ha , aaj se nhi bachpan se ,hamare ladai ,jhagre ke bawajood jitni asani se tu mujhe samajha tha naa wo koi aur nhi samajh skta ha..
Is liye aaj ,Aaj main pure somnath ke samne kuch khena chathi hu
I LOVE YOU SHIVA , I LOVE YOU..
RAAVI SHIVA PANDYA TUJHSE BEINTEHA MOHABBAT KRTI HA..
TU HA TOH MAIN HU , TERE BINA MAIN KUCH BHI NHI HU.....

Everything went silent for a second , shiva just kept looking at his wife who dared to prove the world that he is perfect for her..

Soon everyone heard a dhol sound..

Dev and krish were literally dancing, with dev playing dhol,

Everyone else chuckled at that while shiva too kneeled down infront of raavi and said

Shiva - itna pyaar kaha se laati ha tu mere kiye ?
Raavi placed her hand on her heart and said
Raavi- yaha se..

They both hugged each other and got up to take blessings...

After taking the blessing everyone came home..
To welcome the newly weds...

Shiva and raavi both stood at the door , while this time dhara and rishita both were doing their aarti..

They were about to step in when rishita asked raavi to name their daughter...

Raavi ever so carefull took her in her arms and said
VIHA mtlb pari ,ye is ghar ke liye pari banke aaiye ha aate hi sb kuch theek hone lag gaya ...
Raavi said and smiled warmly at the baby who was also smiling widely at that...

Everyone else smiled at that and let them in...

After few rituals , raavi was asked to go to her room..

It was after 8 months she was walking in that room , she opened the door and gasped at that..
Everything has changed ,the room looked completely different, everything has been changed according to her choose..
She remembered telling about the changes she wanted to make in the room and everything was done according to that only....

She turned around to see shiva standing there..
She ran towards him and hugged him tightly..
Not because of the room , but because of all the things he had done to make her feel good and loved..
From proposing to changing their room according to her..
For loving her so much.....

Shiva walked towards their bed with raavi still in his arms...
He placed her on the bed , raavi kept planting kisses all over his face...

Shiva - thank you so much meri life main aane ke liye...

Raavi- thank you mujhe aane dene ke liye...

I love you - they both said at the same time...

Shiva - chal rest kr le ,tu
Raavi- main aaj bhi rest hi karu..
(She asked angrily)
Shiva made an innocent face and said
Shiva - toh aur kya krna ha..?
Raavi- tujhe nhi pta kya krna hota ha..
( angrily slapping his arms)
Shiva laughed at that's and said
Shiva - tu naa gusse main sabse cute lgti ha..
Aur aram is liye kar kyuki kal hum jaa rhe ha.
Raavi- kaha jaa rhe ha?
Shiva - jaa rhe ha kahi, surprise ha
Raavi- kitni aur surprise dega tu , jitna 3 din main diya ha wo life time ke liye bht ha..
Shiva pulled her towards him kissing her cheeks lightly and said

Shiva- maine jo kiya ha na wo.kuch bhi nhi ha jo tune aaj kiya ha uske samne...

Raavi- maine jo kaha ha sach kaha ha shiva , agar upper wala sun rha ha naa toh sun le , main apni har dua main tujhe mangti hu...
Aur kuch nhi chaiyea mujhe bas tu chaiye har janam main , sukh main , dukh main bas tu chaiyea mujhe...

They both kept looking at each other and smiled joining their forehead...

This was it , this is where they belong , with each other smiling together...

Author's note..

Hii guys

So yaa thats the end of the story....
Actually I wont be able to give a regular update from now as I have to start my exam preparation.. So thats why I am ending it because as a reader I know how excited we all be to read the next part...
And I don't want to keep you guys waiting so thats why I am ending it
But again thanks a lot

Thank you everyone for all the support, love , suggestions everything...
It means a lot
I started this story thinking it to end it in 3-4 chapters but we have total 28 chapters...
So once again thank you so much.... Guys....

Take care
Stay safe
Lots of love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 310 6
This is a story where we imagine what if shivi raavi are not child hood haters what if they are don't know each other in sort shiva raavi arrange mar...
47.5K 3.2K 22
After Dev and Rishita got married, leaving Raavi heartbroken and crushed, her maami decided to send her off to her hometown. And Raavi agreed, havin...
2.1K 268 13
----►【 πˆπ“π• π…π’πœπ­π’π¨π§ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐀 】 What if Shiva had told Raavi about his feelings towards her and won her in the correct way? This s...
93.3K 3.5K 30
Shiva pandya has always loved just one girl in his life , but never dared to tell her and now he is watching her getting married to his brother.. He...