Memories never fade away!!!

By Keer_writes

A short tribute for our favourite star sushant and charming Princess chithu More

Request
characters
first meet
Teenage diaries 1
Teenage diaries 2
Teenage diaries 3
Surprise
The new life
Crush??
night walk
Acid attack
Gift
idea ๐Ÿค”
shock
Truth
Helping hand
Celebration
Accident
happy news makkale!!!!
proposal
Happiness
confusion
misunderstanding
At the cafe
Outburst
patch up
confession
Friendship and love
Engagement
Thank you

Friends??

345 23 6
By Keer_writes

Hello makkale!!!!

First of all, thank you for the support and it was really a motivation for me to write.

Thank you specially to _Pappu_ for sharing this book and for those who follow me for my work.
Now I will give a small intro of characters in this chapter( for easy understanding)

Sriram: chithu's father
Janaki : chithu's mother
Kunwar Singh: Sushant's dad
Mira Singh: sushant's mom
Madhav: chithu's cousin brother
Shailaja : chithu's aunt
Navdeep: sushant's friend

Story is going to revolve among these characters in this chapter.

(Note: both chithu and sushant are 90s kids,so imagine these days would have happened in early 2k's.)

After that incident neither of them saw each other but their feelings also didn't change.
One week later chithu's aunt came to her home along with her son Madhav.
As it was may month it was holiday time for all children so her aunt bought him for a vacation.

Chithu was always beside Madhav and they use to be good cousins.
One day she saw him standing near the balcony. She went near him and saw that he was seeing something seriously.
When she looked down, she saw a group of boys talking , giggling and was planning to play a game.
She understood Madhav was also interested in it, so she asked her mom's permission.

J : no dear!! already aunt has gone for a function and will be back home tomorrow morning. It is our responsibility to take care of Madhav now. He is younger than you.

C: Ma pls he is bored staying in one place. Let him play with the other boys.

J: But you are now going to Pinky's house for a group project. He will be alone playing with them.

C: no problem ma , Pinky's house is next apartment. I will be back in half hour. Let him play with them and later I will also join.

J:ok but be with him always

C: thank you ma

Chithu left Madhav with the young boys and went to Pinky's house.

After 5 minutes sushant joined this gang to play.

Madhav saw all boys have decided to play hide and seek.
The boys allowed him to participate and the game started.
One boy closed his eyes and all ran from that place.
Madhav observed everything.
He saw a boy went behind the car, one behind the stairs & one near the post.
So he was searching for a place to hide so that no one can find him.
He decided to go to terrace so that no one can find him.
He ran to the terrace and was searching for a place.
He saw a small tank and decided to hide behind it.
He slowly climbed near it to go to the other side.
But!!!!!

He slipped and fell inside the tank.
But he was lucky enough because there was no water and the tank was small.
But he wasn't able to climb back because he was small to reach the top.
He became scared and was finding ways to come out.
But everything went in vain.

After 10 minutes, chithu came back and saw the boys were still playing.
She sat in the stairs and was waiting for the game to get over.
All boys came back to the original spot.
She was surprised to see sushant again and decided not to play with them but was waiting for Madhav.
He didn't turn up.
She immediately went to them.

C : did anyone of you see Madhav?

One boy from the gang came forward.

N( sushant friend): no!! we are also waiting for him.

C (scared): what? He was playing with you people right?

N: yes but we were playing hide and seek . I found out everyone but I didn't find him still.
Chithu saw sushant was looking at her but she didn't mind about it. Her thoughts were something else.

Cmv: where he would have gone?( Slowly tears started flowing from her eyes )

N: don't worry we all will search together.

Everyone was searching for the little boy but sushant was standing beside a car.

He was observing her. With eyes full of tears she was roaming in the ground.

Finally she broke down and sat on the floor.
He was not able to see that.
He had a bad impression on her on their first meeting but now seeing her like that made him feel bad.
He went near her.
He slowly whispered

S:we can find him don't cry.

Chithu who was sad looked up with her teary eyes and was shocked to see him.

S: we will search in the apartments also.

He immediately called all the boys and asked them to search in the whole colony.
All were searching for him and these two went to terrace.

S: what was his name?

C: Madha
v
Sushant started to call his name. He turned back and saw chithu was silent.

S:why aren't you calling?

C:there is no use in doing it.

S(confused): why?

C:( with tears):he can't hear us nor speak out because he is born deaf and dumb.

Sushant froze.Then only he remembered that when they were all discussing about the game Madhav stood there silent. When they asked him he just nodded his head and went to hiding only after observing all. He continued to search for him and then he found a slipper near the tank. He immediately rushed there.
Smv: whose slipper is this? Then he pepped into the tank.
There!!!!!!

The small boy has fainted due to fear. But sushant was happy seeing him. He started to shouted but no response.
In the meantime, chithu went to search him in her flat and told everything to her mother.  Sushant immediately went to his house and told everything to his dad and asked his help.

Immediately his dad informed chithu and her mom and all went to terrace. Kunwar Singh saw the boy in the tank.

K: sushant go and get a rope.
Sushant ran to his house and bought it. In the meantime all boys assembled in the terrace.

K: now listen I will go inside and I will tie the rope to me and you all should pull it from outside.
Even though the tank is small it is not safe to throw the boy outside that's why I thought of it and he is also unconscious.

All the boys agreed.
Kunwar Singh went inside,took the boy to his shoulder, made him comfort and tied the rope around his waist. He then threw the rope outside.The boy was still unconscious so he holds the boy tightly in one hand and the other on the rope.

Everyone outside pulled the rope and safely the duo came out.

They splashed water on the little one and in sometime he woke up.

Seeing chithu and her mom he immediately went and hugged them.

All of them were relieved. The boys became happy and hugged the little Madhav.

J&C: Thank you sir! Thank you uncle!!

K: No need of that. In fact you should thank sushant. He only found out that the boy was inside the tank and informed me.

That moment chithu saw sushant. He was happily talking with his friends . The impression she had till now on him changed. The boy who made her cry last week, made her smile today.
For sometime everyone were talking and chithu went forward to talk.

C: Thank you....( Forgot his name)

S: sushant

C: thank you sushant. Immediately she lent her hand for a handshake.

He was surprised. The girl who was so angry on him last week is now giving a handshake. But he liked it. In fact he liked when he saw a smile on her face now. He also gave his hand.

C : friends?

S(puzzled):

C : can we be friends?

S(smiled): Yes.

Yes that's the moment their friendship started.

Not all relationships start with a good note. Everything takes time.

Now we saw the childhood days of both and how their friendship started.

What will be next?

Will update soon.

Thank you ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 476 5
It's a story about a join family and some crazy couple's!!๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ซ The leads were Anu and Arjun!!๐Ÿค๐ŸŒผ Let's see how their life changes after their marria...
26K 1.9K 11
it's a rikara short story... how a devil turn to a good man after meet love... I know you all read this type of story before... but it's little diffe...
164K 13.8K 50
collection of ashaangi one shots
9.9K 821 41
What Happen When Two extremely opposite people met each other & Fall in a Magical Bond . what will Future Holds For Them ? Character Intro: Sakthi...