Teenage diaries 1

That one incident bought two young children together and they both became best buddies.

The always stay together, fight a lot but never left each one.

Their friendship grew stronger and it became more like a family for both of them.

Sushant taught chithu how to play cricket and chithu taught sushant how to play Chess.

Though they belong to different religion, background and language their thinking was alike.

Slowly their childhood phase ended and now they entered in their teenage.

Both of them are in 9 th STD. They both study in different schools but always do group study and talk a lot of school stories together.

One day!!!!

Chithu with a small box in hand went to Sushant's home.
The door opened.

C: Hello aunty!!!!

M: Come inside dear. Sushant is busy playing video games

Cmv: I see , let me prank him.

M: come da

C: shssh.... Don't make noise aunty I will go and see him.

His mother liked chithu so much and always saw her as their daughter. Chithu slowly went to his room and he was busy playing in computer. She suddenly switched off the lights. Sushant got from his place and was looking around. She went and hid herself under the bed and started to make weird noises. He didn't understand anything but could sense it was chithu's trick. Suddenly when he was about to turn she stood in front of him and poured water on his face. At first  he was jerked & annoyed but seeing her act he started to laugh. Yes that's how their relationship is. He admires her for all her notorious acts. Chithu is always Jovial and playful . She always wants her surrounding to be happy.

S: chithu, why this sudden visit now?

C: why I shouldn't come ah?

S(smiling): I know for you this is your another home.

C: I know that!? I don't any need certification from you

S: you never change!!!

C: I have bought something for you chicku

S: what is that?

She gave the box to him. He opened it and it was his favourite sweet Mysore Pak.

S: wow my favourite!!

C: ma did it today so I bought it for you.

S: wow it's so delicious, damn tasty.

C: credit goes to me!!

S: what? You made it?

C: no no !! I bought it for you na

S: thank god u didn't do it.

She pinched him hard.

S: ahh!!! By the way how is your school life going on?

C:its so damn tough!! That too maths. I don't understand how people score marks in that subject.

S: maths is an interesting subject chithu

C: that is for you not me!! And physics gravitation chapter is so confusing.

S: what? It is so interesting, you can learn so much from it.

C: wait wait!! I know you are a born genius and a physics expert and you love maths. Even I like science but these two are damn difficult.