When Worlds Collide

By BellstheKitten

What happens if The Other comes back for another attack on the world after the failed attempt of using Loki t... More

A Quick Note
Cast
The Beginning
Calling in Help
Gathering the Mikaelsons
Meeting Everyone
Catching up with Alice and Jasper
Rebekah's Gift
Scooby Doo Gang Plotting
Thor and Loki arrive
Benjamin Arrives
Start of Training
Training Part 2
Bugging Tony
Getting Ready for a Party
The Party Part 1
The Party Part 2
Calling in the Volturi
Pranks?
Got Sam with Plastic Wrap
Hiding from Klaus and Damon
The Volturi Arrives
Mates?
What are we?
Accepting the Bond?
Hide n Seek
Kisses
Movie Night
Thinking
Reconnecting?
Elijah's Mind in Overdrive
Sibling Bonding
Finding Out What We're up Against
Apologies
Break Time
A bit of news
Almost Battle Time
The Battle Teams
Pack Up Pt 1
Packing Up Pt 2
Road Trip with the Mikaelsons
Mikaelson's Colorado House
Settling In
Everyone Else Arrives
Klaus' Idea
Damon Awakens
Battle Part 1
Down With the Enemy (Battle Part 2)
Unplanned Ending
Sorry for Not Writing
The Morning After
The Fight
Visiting the Cullens
Arriving at the tower
Avengers group time
Avengers Songs
Vampire Diaries Playlist
Cullens and the Volturi
Alone Time With a Side of Surprise
Arriving in Volterra
Spending Time With Caius
Kol Leaving
Leaving the Castle
Time With the Bestie
Editing in Progress
Hard Conversations
Time to Think
Seeing Each Other Again
I'm Sorry, My Mate
Interlude
Going Home
Next Part is in the Works
Heading Home
Heading Home Pt. 2
Heading Home pt. 3
Finally Home
A Quick Note
Where's the story update?
Apologies
Mates Reconnecting
Quite Time With the Mates
Sorry

Going to the Avengers Compound

1K 30 0
By BellstheKitten

Klaus' ears perked to footsteps coming up to the door and pushed them into a sitting position. The group Isadora had seen at The Grill earlier filed in followed by Elijah. Most of the group just stared at how close Isadora was to Klaus, but Damon just smirked and plopped down on the couch on the other side of her.

"When do we leave?" Damon said, poking Isadora's side.

She swatted his hand away with a playful growl. "Soon as everyone is packed. I've got a phone call to make while you all get ready to leave."

Isadora pushed herself off the couch and walked outside. Pulling out her phone, she dialed the number that had called her earlier.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Fury asked on the other end.

"Nearly. We just need the jet here."

"Just a minute and we'll have the cords. Should take about thirty minutes to get there. I'll send two of my best people out to meet you."

After waiting a couple of minutes for Fury to track her location, Isadora hung up the phone and headed back inside. "We have about thirty minutes until we leave. Oh Kol, don't flirt with Nat. She'll have you pinned before you can finish your thoughts from what I've heard."

Kol rolled his eyes but sped to his room to grab his bag. Isadora decided to see what snacks were in the fridge while she waited for everyone to be ready. She grabbed a handful of blueberries before going out to wait by where the jet would land. Just as everyone assembled outside, the jet came into view and landed in the clearing before them. The group headed over to it as the ramp lowered. A slightly muscled man with short sandy brown hair and a woman with fiery red hair stood just inside the jet to greet them.

"Oh there's a lot of you," the man joked. Isadora had a feeling she'd get along with him.

The woman cleared her throat. "I'm Natasha or Nat and this is Clint. Plenty of room to settle in. Should only take about half an hour to get back to New York."

The group silently filed into the jet. Isadora was pulled into a seat between Klaus and Damon while the Scooby Doo gang found their seats on the opposite side of the jet. Rebekah and Elijah picked seats on the other side of Klaus and Kol was his daring self and sitting on Damon's other side. The groups talked quietly amongst themselves while they waited to arrive in New York. Every few minutes, the Scooby Doo gang would steal a glance at the Mikaelson group and wonder why Isadora was so close to them. The two groups were still mostly at odds after everything that had happened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 22.5K 120
[Completed] When Bella, Edward and Alice were about to leave Volterra after rescuing the mind-reader, the three of them felt a pull to one of the roo...
11.4K 230 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...
138 15 29
Celeste goes by Seraphina since she was caught by Hydra when she was young. She always had elemental powers that she accidently discovered one fatefu...
9.1K 478 27
So the usual werewolf story consists of an alpha finding his mate, before they both end up facing some type of tragedy. And then, they have their per...