YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

Par toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... Plus

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)

AREUM/ JERO

1.9K 60 11
Par toogayforyouMANOBAN

AREUM POV

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA!!!

We're now celebrating our loving dada 100th birthday, we're so lucky that shes still here with us, despite in her electric wheelchair, and some harness to keep her on seat because of her back problem, then an oxygen to help her breath, shes all smiley despite not recognizing us all.

Yes our dada is the only one left among all, we are well aware on her case even we're still kids, and she thought she see  us like her old pals, she thought ella unnie is mom jenjen, me as mommy joojoo everyone have resemblance to her beloved friends and unnies.

10 years ago mommy left already, even before she left dada, dada has a memory problem already that's why she's really stating to take good care of her until they fetch her in time.

Its blessings in disguise also that her memory is bad so we dont see her sad, like mama chu left, then next and next its worsen her state, but still shes dada the harmless one and loving one.

"Cut"

Dada said pertaining about chocolate cake, we all giggling because we can see her smile looking on her cake, unnie sakura slice her one, and dada call her chichunnniiii on her old voice.

We didn't hire a nurse to look for her, we have everyone's hands to look for dada, even my husband jero, yes only son of mom jenjen, his hands on to dada even her meal.

Our 6 years old son run on dada side, he really looks like dada, a very little lisa clone, everyone is happy that dada is still strong and fighting, but we know we have to be prepared coz if time comes mommy fetch her we have to be strong.

They raised us for what we are today, we all have there legacy and wealth passed to us, we are trained for how to use it not for us but to help just like THE MBPK, our last name combine the biggest and wealthiest in the world, but still we all live in the farm.

The farm that we grown with, the farm the our parents love the most. We all know the secrets behind our names, im a manoban but were using bae, but since im married im a kim now. We know every secrets and what happened before, they passed them to us to have knowledge and avoid incest of course.

" We already cleared our schedule for next month we're all free, since its kid break time and also its time for kids to learn" Daehan kim manoban eldest of mama bear and mommy jisoo, asked my brother leonard eldest among all the eldest but still we look up oppa daehan as our head on the family.

" Thats great, im looking forward to renovation also in the cabin" oppa leonard said, her wife unnie ella on her side feed there sixth child and also shes 6 month pregnant already.

" Well its all ready for them to learn it i prepare everything" my jero said, ahh his really hot everytime he talk his deep voice is so manly.

After the party kids is now sleeping due to exhaustion, us still in study room just talking here and there, and then

" Masters, ahh master lisa is asking for your presence" butler haha said which we frown coz its first at this hours dada is awake, we start getting up as haha leading us to dada bedroom.

" Why shes awake haha?" Jero ask as we all ride on elevator.

" We're also shock coz the buzzer in my room lit up, it's in master lisa room, i run to there might one of you call my presence, but seeing shes awake and alone then she suddenly speak looking to all of you" haha said which we're happy coz it been a long time since.

Then haha open the door and we look at dada, smiling to us as she expects us to be here, oppa leonard walk fast and reach dada side.

" Leonard my son"

Which we all gasped coz she recognize us, then one by one every person reach to her shes stating the name then i saw her frow, looks like shes missing one and our eyes meet.

" Princess, come to dada"

And there im the one she's waiting to come, im crying already lost of words, im looking at dada like shes just at her in younger age, no wrinkles and all.

" My dada"

" Shhh, your always so beautiful my love, just like mommy"

Dada is wiping my tears shes smiling so much, her other hands is holding daehan then everyone like she wants to feel us.

" Its time for me already, im sorry i cant meet my grandchildren, please tell them i love them we love them so much"

And there it sinks to us, why suddenly she remembers us, shes bidfing her goodbyes, we're all crying, and she is too but smiling.

" Dont be sad, im so old already and i know you will all be great in future just don't forget our teaching and our love, we all meet after all, not now but soon in time"

Her words is so clear like im hearing her youth voice, shes not sounding old at all. We have to be strong, she need to rest already and i know there her fetching ther maknae. Theres this comforting heat coming in her room.

" I love you all"

We keep on telling her we love her, and words of assurance not to be worried at all. We already give our consent to her that we're just here, till she sleep.

And there to her last breath, she said she love us all, and we're all burst out, even how much we trained our self for this situation its still useless, our last guardian left  already for her rest.

Oppa and my husband consoling us, even its late night the farm went awake as the news of there last elder master is now in peace, its still her birthday.

The doctor, declare her death as they are on stand by for i dont dont know how, maybe one of them or haha call them.

Then i just woke up, the next day thinking it was all a dream but no, the silence embrace the farm, but the the natures sound is like singing in angelus song.

" Hey"

Jero greet me with his sad eyes but still, offer me a smile, a smile to encourage me.

" Dada is just resting, and now shes not suffering and she's now with our mommies and dadas"

His right for sure dada is playing now knowing shes very energetic, and eating chocolate to her desires, i nod in agreeing to him, his wiping my tears and kiss my forehead and caressing my tummy.

" Dont be stress that much, our angel might be sad too"

His right im pregnant and we didn't said it coz we are caught in the events, i rubbed my tummy to calm down.

" Lets get you ready, our little limario is now with her aunt, so we can all go"

His pertaining for the wake, and it will be held on the old house, as always to our beloved parents.

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

we held a open wake for a day to those who knows dada, to those  who work for them, the organization that respects dada so much for being a philanthropist herself.

And the rest of the day is for us alone no outsiders allowed, throughout the years our parents already know on there league. Dada play such a big role during pandemic time that her kind heart shows, along with her friends and wife.

No need of will reading since the will is fixed even before mama bear, and to be honest we dont need such as wealth like a person could never imagine.

And now is the last day of my dada's wake, kids gather around at morning we're playing home videos which dada captured, its too many actually until she get sick rhe video lasted on my wedding.

We cry and laugh on her camera but the smiles and love can be feel, we are aware the secrets of family and the point is without dadas love and sacrifices we're not be living in peace now.

Then haha handed me a sealed letter which im so confuse, i thought its his resignation letter makes want to get mad on this time of situation but he was crying.

" Miss, this letter handed to me by my late father, it said its from master lisa, its strongly stated that i will give it to you when her time will come"

Haha handed me an old envelope, her dad is most trusted of our parents especially dada it's uncle kwang soo. He bowed and leave us, everyone gather around even the kids, today is calm the toddlers and babies is miraculously very well behave.

" Relax honey" my husband said i didn't know my hand is trembling as im about to open the letter, a wind pass to us, makes me smile knowing they are all here watching us.

Dear my princess,

I dont even know why im writing this letter, maybe because its on my mind my heart and overflowing love push me to write one.

If ever im the one who will passed away first, coz maybe somehow my mental health or the bullet, please take care of your mommy, tell her i love her so much and i will always remember our vows.

To your brothers, even though they are strong and all they still need care, remind them always not because they are man its not required to be weak, seek help if needed and i know each one of you have our teaching so i know you will  all be great leaders.

Ohh im writing this letter when your having date with jero for the first time, hahah silly me your just a mile away having dinner date on cabin which me and your mommy meet first.

If ever im the last one will rest among all, maybe I'm still paying to my sins for lying, and it's ok cause i will watch you all grow to be the greatest you are now.

Tell jero i know his afraid of ghost is he hurt you i will ghost him in his shower, hahaha

Tell your cousin/uncle daehan too and your oppa leonard and oppa minho the elders to be exact and ella to secure the next generation to come, please push my advocacy about nature.

Good thing we have this land now and so on, protect it even other places. And also louis baby sorry dada stole you chocolate bar.hihiji

Anyway i just love you all, very very muchhhhhhhhh, now im ending this letter because you mom might looking for me, and ohh jero good job you have my blessings already.

Love
Dada

P.s

In next life i still want you all in my life, i love you all so much.

And there everyone is crying as i finish it reading with my crack voice, dada nothing to wish in life but to be happy. Im embracing the dadas letter for us, she's thinking early for us, and then its haha again.

Distributing notes and its all hand written in trembling hand, and even so we know whos writing it, its dada.
The note is short but still we can feel her love to us.

We held last mass before we all said our see yah later to her as we laid her besides mommys grave. We leave when its getting dark already, even before we vist this place every now and then and this will be our resting place too soon, the cabin facing the sunset and sunrise even in our resting place they will still enjoy the sun and stars.

FAST-FORWARD

JERO POV

" Honey, kids having picnic on the stream" my wife said and i close my laptop i been working an hour now since breakfast.

" Ohhh its good weather, lets go later too" i said im not worried coz someone is watching them there its upgrade and safer now, its starled me when my wife straddle me.

" Yeah and you know its been a while also" areum my beautiful and savage queen said, true its been awhile but our relationship is not revolving on sex, that's why its not big deal to us but still i have duties to fulfill her needs, a queen should be pampered.

" Ohh yeah? Hmmm jerry is 5 already his  his ready to have siblings who's younger than him" i said its been five years already when she gave birth to our youngest second child, our eldest is not little lisa anymore .

" True and im ready actually, and honey"
" Hmmm?"

I answered im tsi busy, caressing her body i get lost in her smell of arousal.

" Can we have vacation just us alone?" She asked and i smirk, now we have the same thoughts, im planning it already even she dont have to asked for it.

" Its settled already honey, were leaving within this week" i said now im lost again coz shes griding her cloth core on my buddy, it getting angry for teasing me.

" Tsk you know wifey your teasing so much,  you will get punish because of that" and i tuckle her and she sequal good thing room us soundproof.

FLASSSSHHHHBACKKKK

Jero 15 and areum 16

They were just months away, but they are in the same age more like jero is the most matured one. Jennie raised him  be more matured and well mannered and also jero hero is lisa aside to his mom.

Areum is spoiled princess of lisa not a total brat but a savage sweet one, little did she knows jero felt the same way to her as well. Areum is very vocal about her love to him even way back before, but jero stay on his feet and not to jump in early age as jennie tell him to wait in proper time and always asked lisa to her blessing.

Jero  is very patience, but one time push him to his limit when some boys and girls show interest on areum when they attend school in high school in the city which owed by the kims.

He cant take it anymore and decide to ask his mother advice.

" Mom, i need to secure areum she might give up on me, i might lose her for real" jero said in defeat, its weekend and they are in farm as a routine, they always go home to farm. Kids all live together now that they are grown up and need to have higher education at there age, all the family routine is well balance nothing is hard on there time.

" I trust you son, do whatever you think is right and i will support you, i know your dada love you as well and like you for areum" jennie said lisa is dada for everyone, and she loves it that her kids love lisa so much also lisa to them, taking as father figure to her kids.

" Thank you mommy i love you so much" jero said his very sweet but manly as well, protective to his mommy and noona, to everyone on there circle.

" All right, lets prepare now ill be in kitchen to help, you want something to eat?" Jennie ask her son, even they have staff to help them they dont give all the works to the staff as parents they need to be in touch with something if the matters is about their kids.

" Mandu mom" jero said and smile, they smile to each other that so identical, jennie cant see even the donors blood on jero, his like a man version of jennie, she ruffle his hair and kiss his head before living him.

Now jero is thinking what to said to his dada asking permission to confess areum, even his hyungs us approved already to him but they never push or tease them, to avoid peer pressure.

And also they knows family secret, to avoid incest even areum is using  bae as last name shes a manoban, and they cant marry seulgi's children cause they are by blood, it's little complicated but they understand.

" Young master, master lisa is calling for your presence in the stable" one of the staff said and he bowed jero say his thanks, he went out and use a cart to be in stable which now have few horses  as lisa is a animal lover.

" Dada" jero called lisa as he announced his presence, lisa emediately give him a smile, lisa dont have favoritism and kids feel it  coz lisa understand each and everyone's interest in there life.

" Lucy the thrid  is pregnant" lisa said which jero is happy, among all the kids jero show interest in nature and animals same to areum.

" Wooaaaaaahhh thats great i should be here when shes going in labour" jero express his excitement that lisa is happy about.

" How's school?"

" Its great dada, also we meet a lot people now"

" Thats great, make friends also"

" Im ok with our circle dada "

" Hmm alright but theres nothing wrong to make one outside our circle also"

" Yes dada but i prefer that way"

Lisa nod and didn't push about it, jero wont allowed to open his world to others but his well mannered young man, his just dont trust outside people knowing how loaded his wallet is. As jennie teach them choose your friends wisely, it might not harm him personally but to his sorroundings which means the people he love.

They are careful to the people that they allowed to enter in there lives coz they will not know whos the wolf dress as a sheep, and they cant risk everyone's safety, and now jero thought its time to tell lisa.

" Dada?"

" Hmmm?"

" I would like to confess to areum"

" Ok"

"Ok?"

" Yeah?"

" Why?"

" What why?"

" Dada im serious that all you will said is ok"

" Yeah, i trust you and you know what my condition already"

Lisa knows they were meant for each other, thats why jero is patience to areum and can wait, lisa just give him few condition, to finish studies and support each others dream, before anything else, then that makes jero look at lisa.

" I change my mind i dont want her to be his boyfriend, i want to marry her already"

" Easy tiger, enjoy time together as young couple but if you two can't wait, then let's get you engaged, but  no hanky panky ok"

" I will dada thats a promise"

" Alright then, lets go im hungry"

Lisa as always her appetite never change, they talked about what happened in the farm, few things here and there and school. When they reach there home joohyun is already there waiting for them.

" Hi jero, your mommy tell me something i bet you tell it to your dada as well?" Joohyun said makes jero blush and nod, to joohyun shes ok with it as well coz she knows lisa approved it and knows whats good they talked about it as married couple.

The dinner as always is pleasant, sharing food and stories and learning from each other interest. As everyone is busy there is this particular young ones, holding hands under the table blushing.

" His not like this, why sudden change? Im confuse but im liking this" areum thought she's blushing so much there parents smile knowing it there thing also holding hand under the table moves, they just let them.

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

" Goodluck, sweetie enjoy" joohyun said to areum, as jero asked for them to have a date with areum in the cabin which is a special place both to areum parents.

There hyungs and noonas and doengsae help jero to decorate the cabin, even some is in college already they make time as much they have free time from school. College, high schooler, second grader to nursery makes the farm lively.

Moving on, their parents and auntie and uncles, looking at young couple riding on cart with smile on there faces.

" They are all growing so fast" jisoo said she's on her wheels now, since her body is detoriating in times.

" They are unnie, now lets go inside and talk about grandchildren soon" lisa said makes all of them laugh but in there heart they are ready to have one coz there eldest is on right age, but knowing how responsible they are, they have to wait to a baby pop out soon.

CABIN

AREUM POV

when the time jero take an initiative holding my hand under the table i know my prayers is answered already. For the first day i saw him i knew his the one, till we grow old together, i now my feelings already, my brothers told me before to take an easy about it coz we dont know what jero truly feels for me.

They love him as there own brother, and they like him for me, still they are just concern coz im there sister. So they guide and remind me everyday as i needed.

And now the table take turn, i know jero feels the same way coz i see it and feel the way he protects me, smile for me and even talk to me. His different when im with him.

His gentleman, but more he treat my like his queen already, my thoughts broke when our ride stop, were now in cabin and the sun is about to set.

" Areum, after you" he said with all the gesture the set up is so magical and beautiful the set up is so beautiful, and im so speechless and i think his talking.

" You like it?" He asked, and i nod and smile thats the only thing i can answer which he sighed with relief.

" Lets watch sunset, come"

He lead me to safety side rails, with blanket and pillows to lean also with flowers, but still when in seattle he gave me flowers, combination of lilies anf lavander.

" Flowers for you areum"

" Thank you, this is beautiful and my favorite flowers"

" I know, coz we have garden full of that flowers dada plant for you"

His stating a fact which is true though, dada spoiled me with that, me and mom actually. A silence envelope us after but its not awkward one, then in a minute the sun is setting now then.

" Areum, please her me say, i apologize i hurt you many time i neglected your feelings, we're still young but you know, im doing it not because i dont feel the same.." jero told me makes me tear up, i cry coz im right.

" Dont cry baby, i just want to let you know i love you as well, but were still young this and i can wait as i promise you one day i wont ask you to be my girlfriend but i will ask you for marriage but now i want you to know im yours truly" he told me then he hugged and nod it enough to know we feel the same way i know we're young and we have responsibilities and jero wants to prove it to my dada which i understand now.

" Im sorry for pressuring you jero"

I said coz i know im kinda spoiled and bratty in times, but looking back his very patience to me, which he get from dada i think.

" And i want you to know too im yours alone now and forever"

We hugged till the sun didn't shine, we didn't kiss ok coz we know its not time and thinking i will give it on our wedding day. Now i know why this place is special to my parents magic do happens here.

PRESENT

" Priya dont run please" jero called out her daughter running in field of cabbage, a 5 year old daughter there third child.

" Daddy im playing" priya reasoned out, laughing whos identical to her late grandmother lisa.

" Let her, she looks exactly like dada right? aside to limario, jerry"  areum said peeling garlic on the shed. There 11 year old eldest is on the main doing there studies along with others.

" yes they are, dadas blood is strong i want some feline eyes also in the future" jero said wiggling his brow to areum which earn a glare and a fist pull of garlic on her face.

" Honey, its time right, we can try again" jero said which he dont know areum is pregnant again, she just shake her head.

" Dada, butterfly, butterfly!!" Priya shouts then giggling, a big butterfly is flying around her. Jero take his phone and capture the moment, the staff also giggling looking at there young miss playing.

" I miss them already, i just wish that they meet there grandchildren" areum said pertaining to there beloved parents.

" Me too, but i know they are all in good place now, its amaze me to all the stories we heard from them, but still the pharas " living with a good heart good karma always comes along" jero said and everyone thought the same.

The family now is main dining hall a tradition never broke, even how busy they are its a must for them to be complete every weekend. They believe on there parents teaching and they are right, its strengthen the bond more.

The household masters makes sure everything for the future is settled. They're maybe sleeping with golds they make sure to balance everything, they were still events that they cant prevent they are not gods, so even if they will live life with no regrets, passing the teaching they learned from there parents.

" Lets stay this way forever" areum

" Yes even in our next life, ut will always be you" jero

END

_________________________________________________

thank you for reading and voting, it's my first story and i finish it..thank you for the patience of waiting, i appreciate really and also forgive me on my writings and grammars not good in english.

Im still learning.

Everything is imagination, i dont have knowledge in medical illnesses, and events i use in my stories.

I have new book after this.. the other book is slow update coz that is the light one, its till on going.

But anyway

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

157K 3.1K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...
ASYLUM Par c

Fanfiction

188K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶
101K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
77.7K 2.3K 146
kpop oneshots for once, blink, army, and other big groups