The Kingdom

By ChocolateZeno

With the Kingdom overrun by snakes in human bodies, The Lyons find themselves somewhere they never thought th... More

Characters List.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 30

1.2K 45 59
By ChocolateZeno

[Unedited]

Vote and Comment🤍

Lucious glanced at his watch irritated. He was ready to punt Andre like a football. He missed Cookie at the office. She knew how his mind worked, more often then not was on the same page. All he and Dre did was but heads. When Andre wasn't arguing with him. He was chasing behind Calypso's 3 month pregnant ass. That girl was a peice of work without the extra hormones. He still felt like Andre lacked some brain power in every day life. What man willingly put a pregnant ex in a house with his girlfriend.

Lucious was gonna skin him if his relationship started interfering with Jazmine work in progress album. Popping a sucker in his mouth as his office doors swung open. Cookie pushing in with a stroller. Lucious felt a grin spread across his face. She was in a rather good mood by the looks of it. Lately she had been zoning out and a bit down.

He didn't feel the need to press it. When she was ready to tell him he was all ears. At first he was worried it was post partum but she confirmed it wasnt. Getting up he walked over giving her a kiss. Before snatching up Prince. Reclaiming his throne with his son in his lap.

"What brought you two here? You ready to get back to work?"

"Nopeeeeee. Prince had a checkup. Figured I'd stop by real quick. V has a song she wants me to hear too so." Cookie answered, he pursed his lips not commenting. Hopefully a little studio time with V woke her up. He was really starting to worry. Cookie didnt want to get back to Empire? In what world? She couldn't have been serious those months back when she said she was losing her fire. Music was Cookie, Cookie was music.

"Where's Rose?" He tossed, on cue the little girl came bouncing in with Porsha.

"Daddy!" She chriped, rushing over to him. He chuckled as she climbed into his lap.

"When you coming back boss lady? I miss youuuuuuuu." Porsha whined, Cookie rose a lazy brow taking a seat.

"I thought you said you were enjoying being Andre's assistant?"

"He's too nice." Porsha huffed, bring a laugh from Cookie. Leave it to Porsha to miss getting yelled at.

"You can work for Lucious." Cookie tossed, Porsha looked to the man who's grin fell looking back at her. No secret the man couldn't stand her.

"No thank youuuu! Think that's Andre calling me right now......coming Andre!' Porsha rushed, scurrying from the room.

"Speaking of him. Why is he blowing up my phone?" Cookie questioned, walking torwards his desk.

"Oh he called his mommy?" Lucious chuckled, gaining a scowl from her.

"Its nothing Cooks. Just some disagreements." He added, she hummed looking at the time.

"You're on daddy duty." She stated.

"Glady, missed my little monsters today." He happily stated, Rose grabbed his tablet exiting out of his emails with ease. Pulling up her game, Cookie pursed her lips not in the mood to fuss. That little girl talked when she wanted to but she damn well knew how to argue. Cookie remembered the good old days where kids actually went outside. She hated these damn electronics and how parents were teaching them how to work a phone before a potty.

"Only for an hour mami." He spoke, reading Cookies face. Rose gave him a distracted nod not paying him no mind.

"I'll be back up here in a minute. He just ate so he should be fine. If he's not theres fresh milk in the bag." Cookie informed him, swiping her phone she sent Andre a text to come up. He needed Lucious to hear him and the only way he could do that is if he had the kids. No way was he about to blow a fuse with them in the room.

Heading up to the office Andre let out a deep breath. He wasn't backing down on this. The world was evolving and Empire needed to as well. How were they going to reach billion dollar company if they didn't put in the work. Stepping in the office he watched his father's face twist. Sighing Andre shut the doors ready go open this can of worms up.

"Andre..." Lucious warned, ignoring it Dre took a seat in front of his desk.

"Its a good idea pops. Think about it. Music is about more than the artist. It's about a trend. We need to capitalize on the trends." Dre started.

"Its no just trends and numbers. You are not an artist. You dont know what that's like. It's a passion it's not some bullshit science!" Lucious snapped, Rose looked up at him with a frown. He pursed his lips plucking her off his lap.

"Go sit on the couch. Get out my mouth."

"So that's what this is about again? I'm not musically inclined so I'm not a worthy son right. Because I like numbers more than notes I'm a disappointment right?" Andre spat, Lucious looked at him cross. Where was this sensitive shit coming from. Jamal had already lit fire in his ass. Was it Andre's turn to crack open issues?

"Nobody said that shit."

"You dont have to. I see it so clear. You dot on Keem and hes the most fucked up of of all us. Hell I'm sure Jamal's gay ass is ahead of me just because he does music. Me being me has never been enough for you. No matter what I do. How hard i try to show you I'm worthy...you dont care. You never have cared." Dre continued, Lucious scowled adjusting Prince as he fell asleep.

"I cant trust you Andre!"

"I apologized!"

"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" Lucious roared, startling the child in his arms. He calmed reigning it in.

" I regret it every single day. For you, for what could of happened with mom. I'm sorry I can tell you that every. I was sick pops." Andre voiced, his eyes shinning in sincerity.

"Are sick." Lucious corrected.

"Was sick! That's something I cant change."

"Nor can you handle." Lu coldly tossed. Andre's shoulders sagged as he stared at his father.

"What do I need to do? How can I prove to you? All I've ever wanted is to prove to you....that I'm a good kid....worthy of our name. I wanted to be just like you...but I dont love music the way you and Nal or even Keem did. So if I couldn't be you that way, I wanted to be smart like you. So I went to college, got scholarships, graduated top of my classes. It still didn't feel right because it wasnt street smarts too...." Andre droned on, Lucious listened to one of his sons for the second time recently. Holding in his comments and defenses.

"I was always competing with the boys because they had your favor. And you didn't help yhst pops. And then I was diagnosed and it hurt to see the gaurded way you looked at me after that....still look at me. I kind of get it now you know......with grandma and you. Then I pulled some shit like it. Thsts eats me pops. I swear it does. I'm sorry." Andre voiced, utter vulnerability in his eyes.

Lucious fought down the dark side of him saying latch on to that pain. That weakness and tear into to show Dre being soft wasnt going to get you anywhere. He forced it down hard. He wasn't Dre's enemy. This was just father and son. Sighing Lucious looked down at Prince. He owed into this little boy to be a better parent and in doing that he needed to be s better father to his grown boys. You couldn't get time back but the future was always changing.

"I'm proud of you Andre." Lucious stated, Dre blinked feeling that statement hit him like a wrecking ball. It was genuine no venom.

"You're right. I've always focused on making you boys clones of me. Spreading at your individuality, ignoring it, and forcing it out. I thought it would make you boys elite. You could handle the tough shit. It never registered that there could only be one me. That all the shiy I went to was specific you know. So for that I'm sorry..."

Andre blinked at his father. Half expecting the floor to crumble and the fires of hell to erupt. Yet no Lucious evil came. He was just being genuine. It was kind of off putting, but this was what he wanted. Right?

"Dre I'm hard on you cause that's what I know man. I've known nothing else. When I say me and ya mama raised ourselves. I mean it man. All we knew was tough times. Pick yourself up no matter how beaten, rough it out, survive. Cookie was good at all that deep shit. Good at translating my actions into words for you boys. When ya mama left I didn't gave that bridge anymore. Then got lite and the fame and fortune. Half ass parenting yall didn't need already down one. In all of that I've never not been proud of you Dre. I obviously didn't say it enough amongst other things while you were growing up. You've accomplished alot, that's a dream. College and degrees.....shit a high school drug dealing barely scraping it teen father couldn't reach. I may not just flat out....I dont know be what affectionate and uplifting most times but I do value your life Dre." Lucious finished, letting that hang in the air.

"Then why....why the fight here?"

"Empire is my soul outside of my body Dre. Two teens dreamed this u in a shitty motel eating cups of noodles. I built it, I ran it, I put it first. I love Empire with everything in me. She's nothing to play with Dre. She takes a hell of a lot of work and not all of it is clean. You say you want her but are you ready? Really ready? You got a baby on the way. Look at how yall grew up. You're better than I am, you'll know how to navigate better but it's still consuming. The pressure of being on a throne is that there isskesys someone after the crown Dre. Not every enemy is someone you know. Hell half the people I've had to fuck up over this company I didn't know from a street corner. I'm not sure you get it. And because I doubt you understand the seriousness I can give you the keys." Lucious spoke, nothing but utter seriousness in his voice.

"I get it. I'm ready to do what I have to to keep Empire prospering." Andre declared, Lucious stared at Dre uncertain.

"I dont know. I'll think about it. I been running this company te6o decades. It's not easy to walk away." Lucious spoke, reading the conversation. Andre sighed conceding. He'd gotten alot out of Lucious. More than he that possible. Pulling himself together Andre nodded. Getting up to exit he paused.

"Love you pop."

"... Love you too Dre." Came a short gruff reply, Andre continued out the door a weight off his shoulders. Lucious sighed leaning back in his seat.

"Ya mama set me up." Lucious muttered, looking down at Prince. If was no coincidence he was left to daddy duty and Dre suddenly pops up. He was gone kick her ass later but like always she had the right intentions. If was effective he didnt lose his head and rip Dre's heart out so mission accomplished.

Late that night...

Cookie frowned staring at her side of the closet. Looking for something else to do. She had already color organized her shoes, as well as her clothes. Even her purses organized. All jewelry was cleaned and shiny. Lucious suits organized by color. Her slight manic bout of cleaning leaving her still unsatisfied. She huffed exiting the closet. Mentally talking herself out of trashing it to appease her stress.

Nothing else go capture her attention. Prince asleep for the night. Rose passed out as well. Lucious tangled in a layer might studio session. She was alone with nothing but her thoughts and lately that had been a bad thing. Opening her phone the text message thread better her and Carol popping up. Revealing the last thing thing she was on when it slept. Her mouth twisting in a deeper frown as she re-read the conversation.

Carol: She said and I quote for us to "Mind our damn businesses."

Cookie: Hardly an explanation for the bruise you saw

Carol: I know

Carol: She seemed serious though.

Cookie: And?

Carol: and maybe we should leave it

Cookie: You smoking crack

Carol: What

Carol: No!

Cookie: You sure

Carol: Not funny

Cookie: Dont say stupid shit and I don't ask

Carol: It's not dumb we should respect her

Cookie: So she could die?

Cookie: If you wanted to be without Candace just cut her off.

Cookie: Not condem her to death

Csrol: I never said that

Cookie: Might as well have. If the bruised sore nothing she wouldn't hide them. Or threaten us about it

Carol: Still

Cookie: We need to know Carol. I just want to make sure she good. As much as she irritate me yall still family. Protect the family..

Carol: Maybe she just don't want you in her business. Maybe she's happy.

Cookie: Getting beat? By a white man at that? Our ancestors are raving.

Carol: No you're raving.

Cookie: I'm trying to help her stupid

Carol: Like you helped me

Cookie: Carol

Cookie: you know I didn't mean to.

Cookie: I told you what happened

Carol: Yeah.

Cookie: I apologized for it.

Cookie: It was an accident

Carol: Accident or not it happened.

Carol: Your help is nothing but pain.

Cookie huffed still not having a response for that shit. That or not was deliberate. Carol still didn't believe her. She thought they had one past this. Hell it's been two decades. Tossing her phone down she grunted. She never should have opened her mouth. Just listened to Lucious, but she didnt. In the end he was so right.

Lucious smoothed his shirt giving himself a once over in the mirror. The black slacks and button up far from his usual attire. Removing his durag he brushed the waves. Cookie coming out the bathroom in her simple black dress. Lucious sighed taking in her frown. She hadnt slept much at all last night. Her mind running rampant. Holding a necklace she walked over to Lucious. He turned her to the mirror fastening around her neck. Her eyes heavy with emotion.

"First close body always the hardest." He spoke, again a hard frown.

"I heard you the last millionth time." She huffed, he hummed rubbing her arms.

"Just making sure you listening. Eventually its nothing just like the others." He shrugged.

"I'm not doing it again. I'm done with this." She spat, meeting his eyes in the mirror. This wasn't her first true body. Just the first to personal and close to home. She had a few under her belt but Lucious kept her hands clean for the most part.

"Trust when it comes down to it you wont think twice." He stated, it was kill or be killed. You had a few seconds to decide which side youd be on.

"What so I can be like you? And get off on murder." She gripped, he rolled his eyes running a teasing hand up her chest. Gripping her neck he kept his grip firm.

"No psycho, I dont get off on murder." He spoke, tilting her head to the side. His eyes darkening as he licked a trail up her neck.

"Just the complete and utter power as I damn my enemies to eternal darkness." He grinned, despite her turmoil she couldn't help the smile.

"Translation...get off on murder." She restated, he chuckled nipping her skin.

"Yeah well you get off, when I get off." He grumbled, pulling her head back to claim her lips. His kiss making her knees weak and a pool firm in her panties.

"Nobody said i didnt." She whispered against his lips. Breaking for oxygen she looked back in the mirror.

"This just dont feel like it...." Cookie muttered.

"First body." He simply stated.

"I know Lucious! I just feel vile going to this mans funeral knowing I shot him." She lowly spoke.

"As far as I'm concerned some gang members came to collect on a debt." He spoke, his voice a stern reminder. She nodded mutely still feeling fucked up for letting him clean her mess.

"I just feel like I should tell her." Cookie tossed, Lucious looked at her crazy opening his mouth to snap at her but the door getting thrown open stopped her.

"Fed. Changed. Clean." Andre recited, bringing in his baby brother. Cookie grabbed the babbling child witha grin.

"My fat fat....thank you baby. You and Jamal get dressed."

"Yes ma'am." Andre spoke, bouncing out the room just as fast as he came. Lucious scowled at the wide open door. Looking in the hallway before shutting it. He turned back to his wife watching her dress Keem.

"If you killed someone I loved you would lie?" She asked, starting up the conversation again.

"To protect your feelings? Hell yeah, without question." He stated, she scowled at him shaking her head.

"Babe. I know it's hard. Let it go, what happened happened. Telling her isnt gonna do nothing but cause more trouble." He huffed.

Lucious had been right. In more ways than they could ever imagine. She didn't listen to him. Sitting through that funeral had been hell. Watching Carol blubber over that man was hell. She just couldn't let it go. Just couldn't leave well enough alone.

"You need anything else baby? Huh?" Candace questioned, petting her little sisters head.

"No." Carol mumbled, wiping at her tears. Candace glanced at Cookie before sighing.

"Alright. I'm going back to the hotel. I'm still here till Friday night. Let's get breakfast tomorrow.....what do you say?" Candace pushed, Carol shrugged not answering. Waving Cookie over the two walked to the front door.

"Are you staying here?"

"No, Mal and Dre came down with something. So I need to go home." Cookie sighed, leave it to her boys to throw up at the wake.

"Why cant Lucious watch them? Carol needs you!" Candace snapped.

"He's going to be busy tomorrow." Cookie snapped back, Candace scoffed at the busy. Busy for Lucious meant dealing.

"He cant do his 'work' some other time."

"Not how it works. Look if you think Carol needs someone then you stay! You literally have a hotel heifer!" Cookie hissed.

"None of this would have happened if you watched your sister instead of that no good!" Candace bit out.

"Oh so it's my fault and not yours? Why cant you watch Carol huh? Oh I know, too busy playing house nigga for that white man. Betta go befo' massa call you." Cookie hit back, sick of the dogging of Lucious Candace loved to inact. Like it was her favorite pass time. Like they single handedly killed daddy. Not his damn high blood pressure or anything. Guess that was just nothing.

"Rich coming from you. Isnt he your Daddy?" Candace tossed, with a disgusted face. Just another tic on the board of Cookie bullshit. Their daddy was rolling in his grave.

"Sure is." Cookie spat.

"Do you do tricks for him like a good girl. Oh I bet you sit when told."

"No, but I cum on command." Cookie smirked, watching Candace's face heat.

"You are such a.....UGHHH!" Candace hissed, slamming the door on her way out. Sighing Cookie walked back to the main room. Darnell's poster seeming to glare at her as she passed it. She shivered at the feeling finding Carol sitting in her bath tub. How Candace and her missed her walking by she didnt know.

"You dont need to watch me." Carol mumbled, knees tucked up to her chest. Her head resting on them.

"You check on Luther?" Cookie questioned, ignoring the statement. Carol nodded watching the water rushing out as it filled the tub.

"When you get out he should be hungry. I'm going to leave the door open so you can hear him. Okay?" Cookie muttered, getting another silent nod.

"Cook......its so hard." Carol suddenly exclaimed, tears coming to the surface.

"I know...."

"No....Luther looks so much like him. Shy would someone do that to D? He was my everything. My fucking heart.....I want the person that did this to burn." Carol ranted, Cookie frowned guilt twisting inside her.

"....Sometimes shit happens. Darnell was no saint." Cookie spoke, Carol looked up her with heavy eyes.

"He didn't deserve that Cookie."

"Carol.....if someone was trying to kill me....what would you do?" Cookie tossed, Carol squinted at her confused.

"I'd fight and protect you......why?" Carol muttered, Cookie took a deep breath her brain screaming no. Her heart was singing a different tune. As tears misted in Cookie's eyes Carol sucked in a sharp breath.

"WHY?"

"Because......he tried to kill me." Cookie admitted, Carol reached out turning the water off.

".....What?"

"It was an accident Carol. He was trying to kill me...." Cookie continued, shame filling her completely.

"Lucious?" Carol asked, in a hurt whisper. Cookie shook her head drinking into herself.

"You?"

"I didn't mean to Carol. I swear it was an accident. I came over here for you....to check on you. I didn't know he was here....you said he wasnt here. We got into an argument. He attacked me Carol. He asked me of I would scream like you! I tried to run! He wouldn't let me leave! He wasnt going to stop....I had to." Cookie spilled, tear slipping from her eyes.

"HE WAS HIGH! HE DIDN'T MEAN IT!" Carol erupted, hot rage in her eyes.

"No! HE WASNT HIGH! I saw it in jus eyes! He was going to fucking kill me! He was so strong! I couldn't escape. It was me or him!"

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU...YOU...YOU MURDERER! HOW DARE YOU GO TO HIS..." Carol choked on her words, venomous tears falling.

"You just said if someone was trying to kill me youd protect me Carol. He was going to kill me! Probably you too when you came home!" Cookie spat.

"No!"

"Carol..."

"GET OUT!" Carol screeched.

"Carol I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, I panicked." Cookie cried, wiping at her face. The sheer betrayal in Carols eyes choking her.

"GET. THE. FUCK. OUTTTTTT!"

"Carol..."

"I WISH YOU WERE THE ONE DEAD." Carol yelled, Cookie flinched as if Carol had shot her. In a way she had. Her words a bullet in Cookie's heart. She sucked in a sharp breath. Pained at the silence.

".....you...dont mean that...?"

"Dont tell me what I mean." Carol coldly bit out.

"FUCK YOU CAROL! ID NEVER WISH DEATH ON YOU! ESPECIALLY OVER SOME ABUSIVE NIGGA." Cookie erupted.

"Get out of my house Loretha."

Another damaging shot for them. Cookie stared at her sister for a second before stomping off. The door slam echoing in the house. Luther waking up with a cry. Carol's lip trembled as the sobs left her. Loud, hard, and heavy. A scream of hatred and pain leaving her.

Cookie remembered crying a damn river in Lucious's arms. He had held in his I told you so. Holding her through it all. He couldn't believe Carol had said that shit but then again she was grieving over someone who blacked her eyes as pass time. Cookie remembered the following events like it was yesterday. Her life had literally gone to shit in a matter of months.

Starting with Candace at her doorstep holding Luther. Being told your sister had a waiter deliver the baby because she was "getting something out the car" was some shit. Aparently Candace was meeting her for lunch and that happened. A note in the babies pocket spilling Cookie's deed. Candace had raved about Cookie being a murderer. How Lucious turned her into a devil. How she was out her mind and needed professional help. How she should leave Lucious. Spewing so much shit.

They went from crackhouse to crackhouse. Eventually finding Carol 4 days later. Coked out of her fucking mind. She was on a dirty mattress on the floor naked looking a mess. Getting her in the car kicking and screaming. Cookie was heart broken. Guilty that she caused all that shit. Then to see Carol foaming at the mouth in the backseat didnt help. Rushing her to the hospital a nightmare.

It was a chain reaction. Carol lost her house and job. CPS tried to take Luther. Candace had lied and said she was caring for the boy. When really she dumped Carol and Luther on Cookie. Cookie moved Carol into the house. The tension was always so high. Cookie had started to get a weird vibe during drops. Then boom she was arrested, charged, and given 17 fucking years.

"Baby?"

Cookie jumped at the voice. Finding Lucious in the bedroom. She blinked unsure of when he got here. He frowned at her taking off his jacket. Sitting down on the bed he wordlessly pulled her into his arms. Kissing the top of her head. Cookie shifted in his arms wanting to be distracted. Straddling him and kissing along his neck in an attempt to seduce him.

"You trying to have sex isnt going to distract me." He pointed out, she huffed against his skin.

"I dont want to talk about it. So fuck me instead." She grumbled.

"No, tell me what's going on Cook." He pressed, a few minutes passing before she let out a heavy sigh and gave him the evil eye.

"Carol, Candace, Empire, my babies. Everything." She spat, going back to kissing his neck.

"Well start with your sisters. Whats up with the wicked witches?" He pried, Cookie groaned irritatedly pulling away from him.

"Candace." Cookie spat, something flashed in Lucious's eyes. Just as quick as it came it left. Not before Cookie caught it. He swallowed hard as she tilted her head ever so slowly.

"What's up with her?" He questioned, rubbing her back knowing he had a short window of time. As her eyes stabbed at him he shifted quickly. Flipping them and not to gently pinning Cookie to the bed. She hissed in pain from the jarring of her body.

"I'm going to fuck you up." She calmly tossed.

"What did you want me to say?" He huffed, her health was his priority. If Cookie didn't care for her sisters he wouldn't even associate with them. How was he supposed to ho about that conversation? Blurt it out over dinner? Hey Cook, someones kicking Candace's ass?

"You sneaky fucker."

"That's not sneaky woman. You were pregnant." He argued, her eyes flamed and he cursed.

"How long have you known?!" She screeched, struggling against him.

He stared at her considering lying to her. Hell he had no excuse for sitting on this knowledge for 4 months now. Its not like he didn't at least try to figure shit out. He had Thirsty dog through Kevin's records. The man didn't even have a parking ticket. In his therapist records he wasn't giving off agression. Just depressed over worked tired shit. The man was never home. How Thirsty got that shit he didnt know. Kevin was guilty of nothing but having a secret child. One that was conceived right after he married Candace to ne exact. An old family maid of his he paid hefty hush hush. No contact with the kid but he paid for everything that girl did.

So if Kevin wasnt the one giving bruises then who? He was in the process of combing through the staff. Which was probing to be difficult as nearly all were let go aside from two maids. They cleaned on Sundays. He was wondering if Candace was having an affair and that was who was tossing her around. Lucious was hoping to have this figured out before Cook caught wind. He should have known better. She had 4 kids already. 3 she raised from birth. The adjusting newborn stage took a hell of alot of attention. Leave it to Cookie to already have completed the milestones.

"If you tell me the truth I wont be mad." Cookie spoke.

"Bullshit." Last time he heard those words he'd had a gun pointed at him.

At the damn dining table for breakfast mind you. Over a interviewer being too flirty and him basking in the attention. Bella had tons of questions for him later. Asking if her grandmother was right in the head. He still had the damn "Its our love" speech memorized. Back in Philly when the boys would witness them doing some off wall shit. He still remembered Andre's terrified of Cookie stsge after witnessing her with a knife to Lu's neck. They had a nack for traumatizing the Lyon children.

"Swear."

"And I'm supposed to trust that?" He tossed, amusement in his eyes.

"No, like I cant trust you yo stop hiding shit from me." She hissed, attempting to headbutt him. He dodged adjusting his hold on her.

"Cooks. It's not like that." He sighed, he did do alot of moving in silence without consulting her but not this go around. He was working on that. Not that he didn't trust Cook. It was more of a selfishness. He dudnt care to share his games. Took the fun out the bloodbath in his eyes. As hurt as Cook faked she pulled the same shit just less often.

"Mhmm."

"Thanksgiving, saw a bruise she brushed it off. Acted like I saw nothing nit I was worried about you and the baby. I just recently recalled that shit and started looking into it. I wasn't planning on keeping it a secret." He explained, she pursed her lips.

"And?"

"I got nothing." Lucious admitted, Cookie hummed lost in her thoughts.

"You got something?" He pried, she cut her eyes at him a smirk playing on her lips.

"Aht aht, need to know basis." She tossed, he have her an eyeroll pecking her lips.

"Fine, I'll back off. But you be careful in this shit. I dknt mean physically Cooks. You know how your sisters get." He warned, the two Halloways sure as hell loved being in Cookie's business.

Yet as soon as Cookie got in theirs they acted like she was committing a heinous crime. Then came the feuding and Cookie's hurt ass feelings. As much as she acted as if her sisters were pests, Cookie truly did love and care about what they had to say most times. With the exception of when it dealt with Lucious negatively. He was already anticipating a blow up between the three. They had been too close since Cookie got shot. Spa dates, Lunches, Holidays, Girls Nights. Lucious was a form believer that the trio wasn't meant to be buddy buddy. Just cordial enough for a good time. It was like a damn curse. The closer they got....the bigger the fight.

"Mhmm....So you holding me down to fuck me or what?" Cookie blurted, Lucious grinned trailing his eyes down her body.

"That's still on the table? Thought it was a distraction." He muttered, leaning down to claim her lips before she changed her mind.

Releasing his pin, her hands cupped his face deepening the kiss. Cookies kiss grew hungrier. Pulling a deep groan from him as she bit his lip. Bent on holding his lip hostage. She set him free pulling a good breath finaly. Lucious smirked at her getting to his feet. She pouted lightly watching him with heated eyes. Unbuttoning his shirt with a slowness that irked her.

"Be patient." He teased, shrugging off his shirt. His pants going next before he grabbed her ankles. Yanking her to the edge of the bed. Her giggle filling the room. Biting her lip she coyly spread her legs giving him a innocent look.

"It's been far too long since daddy tore this pussy up huh?" He questioned, running his hands up her inner thighs. She nodded enthusiastically that being music to her ears. Since they got the okay for sex two weeks ago he had been far too tame. Letting her top too often. Concerns about her health and what not. She loved that he cared but damn she wanted him to ravish her. She wanted that beast out, to feel sore tomorrow.

"That what you need Cookie Monster? Huh? Need me to take what I own?" He continued, knowing the lengths the right words could go for her.

"Yes." She answered, he grinned fabric tearing meeting her ears. The once pair of perfectly good panties being tossed carelessly.

"So fucking wet for me." He praised, giving her thigh a sharp slap when she closed her legs.

"Dont hide what's mine." He growled, pushing her legs up.

Her knees close to her chest. Without warning he dived in. Her clit held hostage. She moaned at the attention. Lucious eating at her like she was his last meal. Humming he flicked his tounge against her clit. Watching her buck up. He held her firmer darting his tounge into her ocean. She could hear how sloppy it sounded, turning her on more.

Lucious felt his dick jump at the sounds Cookie was making. He couldn't hold off much longer. Easing a finger into her center he curled it. Rubbing her slick walls while his tounge focused on her clit. She squealed nails digging into the skin of his arm. Her back arching against the bed.

"Yessssssssssss!" Cookie hissed, her wave crashing into her. Pulling back Lucious licked his lips. Getting back to his feet he kicked out of his boxers. Keeping her legs closed, he let them rest on his shoulder. Aligning his member he drove home in a swift hard thrust that tore a scream from Cookie. Pain zipping up her spine. Her walls pulsed trying to adjust to the invasion.

"Fuck Lucious." Cookie groaned, he grunted slapping her thigh.

"Wrong." He simply stated, knocking the wind from her. There was no building up. He was pistoning inside her in no time. Her butt elevated giving him the depth to be beating her cervix. She gasped for air clawing at the sheets. Her mind screaming yes but she couldn't speak. Gripping her neck he stared into her eyes. Brows knit with concentration.

"Daddyyyyyy." Cookie whined, pulling a grin from him.

Pulling out he let her finally catch her breath. Flipping her over he pulled her up on her knees. His eyes trained on her flower. Teasing her he let just the tip in before pulling out. Her whimpers music to his ears. Arching her back deeper he gently slid into her ocean. His pace steady giving hard pumps. She rocked back meeting his every thrusts. The sound of skin slapping a chorus to this song.

"Right there! RIGHT THERE!"

"Right here?" Lucious teased, angling his hips just right.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes." Cookie chanted, biting the cover throwing her ass back faster.

Picking up on the cue Lucious went back to rearranging her insides. Blissful tears leaking from Cookie's eyes. Her orgasm hit with such force a scream died in her throat. Her body shuddering violently, a waterfall erupting. Through it all Lucious was relentless. Till her peaks crashed into her melting into one big continuous orgasm. As if sensing the interruption near Lucious drove faster. A tingle zipping up his spine as he shot up the club with a husky moan.

Not even a second later Prince's cries coming loud over the baby monitor. One thing about kids he didnt miss were the countless times he had blue balls cause they fucked up the mood. With a winded chuckle Lucious pulled out. Cookie's legs shaking still, looking down Lucious grinned at the mess they made. Definite new bedsheets needed. Heading into the bathroom. He came back with a towel cleaning Cookie up.

"You wanna go see him? Or change the sheets?" Lucious tossed, pulling on his robe an extra pep to his step. She glared at him still taking winded breaths. He knew he was gonna end up doing both but he couldn't help but to tease her. Sending her a wink he strolled out of the room like a man who just put it down.

Next day....

"Miss Cookie?"

"Yes Jaunita." Cookie answered, exiting the bathroom a face mask on.

"Visitor." Jaunita announced, stepping aside to let Carol in. On first glance Cookie could tell she had been day drinking. Something that was a sure sign of trouble. Cookie sucked her teeth reentering the bathroom. She still hadn't found the words to say to that girl. Guilt had given away to anger this morning. It didn't make a lick of sense for Carol to still feel some type of way. Tell her she was forgiven years ago to just throw it back in her face. Was this about to be some drunken "I hate you" moment. It wasn't even noon yet.

"Cook....I'm sorry about last night." Carol spoke, following her into the bathroom.

"That's nice." Cookie muttered, tuning her sister out. Not noticing the pure guilt ridden expression she held.

"Cook foreal, I shouldn't have texted you that. I don't know I just....look you were right. We should be worried about her." Carol voiced, brushing off the thick emotion in her voice.

"What are you going on about?"

"Candace, I called her this morning. There was alot of yelling going on. Something about divorce. I guess that's been part of her mood. Kevin filed from what I heard. She was tryna rush me off the phone. But he sounded do angry.....I've never heard him like that." Carol explained, capturing Cookie's full attention.

"Who's he? Kevin?"

"No. Franklin."

"Franklin?" Cookied echoed, confusion all over her face. That boy was as quiet as quiet could get.

"I think you had too much tequila this morning." She tossed.

"I'm serious Cook. The boy was pissed. He said something about it all being her fault and some other shit. She hung up do fast. I don't know....I think I heard her scream?"

"You think?! Carol either she did or didn't which one is it!" Cookie snapped, rushing to wash her face.

"She screamed....Cook you was right."

"When was this Carol?!" Cookie hissed, rushing to pull on some suitable clothes. Wondering why in the hell if all this went down Carol was here.

"I think....I dont know Cookie. It's been a long night. Cookie I been thinking about Darnell and the past and....I'm scared....and I feel so guilty.....and I just want you to know I love...."

"CAROL! Shut up! WHEN?!" Cookie yelled, half a mind to slap the drunkenness out of her. Their sister could possibly be in trouble and she wanted to have a damn heart to heart.

"A few minutes ago?"

"LET'S GO!"

Alerting Jaunita to watch the kids the duo rushed to the car. Cookie peeling out of the driveway in a flash. She had a gut feeling that some shit was about to go down. Just how much wasn't even a thought.

So dark,
so deep,
the secrets that you keep.

Hope you enjoyed!🥴

Thoughts on the chap?👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.8K 34
We coming back at you in part two of this roller coaster ride. You're not safe yet, life ain't ever easy so join us in our continued story of the li...
101K 3.6K 36
Remember that story, Twins of Empire? Shes back! Meet, Mariah, a.k.a., Mercedes Lyon ⁣ The twin of Hakeem Lyon, and one of Empire's rising artists.⁣...
759K 46.1K 75
Mature Content including violence, sex, and language The gods are fighting. Mortal creatures worship and pray, scheme and plot, all in the name of th...
72K 2.7K 44
When enemies they never knew they had shake up their concrete jungle. Cookie and Lucious find thereselves in a tidal wave of problems. Through thick...