Dance For Me ※ Jikook Fanfict...

By MysticTalia

"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely... More

Prologue: Light up my world
The dream of perfection
Little Bird
Table Nr.40
Bananamilk and Unicorns
How to have Fun
A Taste of Happiness
After the party is over.
All that I need
The Rainbow and the Raven
Making it Obvious
Serenity
All of You
Friends
The Boy in the Purple Shirt
Don't Go
Unleashed
Coffee And Confessions
The Things You Didn't Do
Conquering Mountains
Thank you
The Boy Who Never Knew
Consequences
No More Fear
The Cabin
Multi-Tasking
Being Brave
The Swan
Hello Monster
Half-Truths and Lies
Road to Hell
Repetition of the Past
Broken
I Promised
Beautiful Prison
Brother's Fates
Little Devil Inside
Black Swan
When the Dust Settles
Missed Chances
Dance With Me
The Trial
Love, Family and Friends

Beat Him at His Own Game

1.4K 88 25
By MysticTalia

⋙ʝ⋘

"Are you insane? No way in fucking hell Jimin!" Jungkook yelled, jumping to his feet, his face red from anger of what Jimin was suggesting. 
They had gone over to the sofa so Jimin could explain what he meant. 

"Why? Why shouldn't I do the same thing to him?" Jimin shot back, having stood up as well, his own temper rising. He couldn't let this go. They had to agree! 

Jungkook stared at him in horror and disbelieve. 
"You are talking about letting that monster rape you!" 
"It wont come that far, Jungkook! I just need it to look like is trying! And he will try it, because he thinks he knows me, but I know him too. I know what he wants and what he's capable of. I know how to make him loose his shit. We set up camera's and film it, just like he did with others."

It was perfect. He would finally get his revenge for all the things he did to him- 
But only if Jungkook agreed, and right now, it couldn't look further from it.
"No way in hell I'm letting him anywhere near you again, Jimin. You can't ask that of me!"

He knew the next words were harsh, but he had made a decision. 
"I'm not asking, Jungkook. I'm telling you." 
They hit him as hard as he had expected, the taller flinching a step back, then letting out an angry growl as he tried to sort his emotions.

Chung-Ho still sat on the sofa, quiet, even as he looked shocked by Jimin's plan as well. 
Shocked and yet-

"How are you going to stop him from taking it too far?"

Jungkook swirled at his brother like a seething animal, bared teeth and blazing eyes. 
"You can't honestly agree with him!"

"I just wanna hear him out. I've known this for a very long time now. If you want to beat Seong-Min you have to be smart not emotional, Jungkook. I don't like it, not one fucking bit, but Jimin has a point. Seong-Min should pay for what he did."

Jungkook kicked the sofa in anger, but kept quiet, so Jimin continued. 

"We'll call the police. One of you has to make the call, saying you came to the house looking for me. We'll stick to the truth as best as possible. You were searching for me after I disappeared under strange circumstances. We'll tell them everything about meeting Hyun-Sik at the diner, how I acted strange afterwards and how you thought he was just a childhood friend if mine. You tried to seek out Hyun-Sik, but he gave us a fake number, so you decided to go to the beach house you all spend Chuseok together. You just wanted to ask him if he might have an idea where I could have gone, but instead you heard shouts and screams from the inside and called the police. They'll come in and see it themselves, then search the house and will find the camera's we set up, proving what Seong-Min had been trying to do. Hard evidence, just the way Seong-Min likes them. I wanna see him try to talk himself out of that one! I'll tell them about the blackmail- the video he faked and how I left to protect Jungkook. But then I realized what Seong-Min wanted from me, and I tried to run. That's when he tied me up and kept me here, using me whenever he wanted."

Chung-Ho looked at him for a long time, and he could have sworn he saw a flicker of respect and surprise in his gaze. As if he never thought his little, kid brother could come up with such a plan.
Jungkook- he only looked mad as hell, pacing up and down, his fingers twitching as if he felt like punching something. 

"I'm still not doing it. Too much could go wrong. What if he notices the camera's? What if the police don't make it in time? And what before that? You're gonna get hurt. You're asking me to let him hurt you!" 
"He already hurt me, Jungkook, more than anything his fist could do to me. I don't care about that. Not when I know that I'll get to see his face when he realizes he lost. To me! When he realizes I played him like he played me but that I took it a step further because I actually got him locked up. That I beat him in the end at his own fucking game." 
He crossed the distance to him, taking his fiddling hands into his own. 
"I need this, Jungkook." he whispered insistently. 

The taller looked at him slowly, searching his eyes. 
"I have to do this. For myself."
Gently he reached up to put his tiny hands against his cheek. 
"You trust me, right? And you always believed in me. Told me I was strong and brave."
Jungkook choked like he never thought these words would be used against him like this. Under such circumstances.
"I didn't mean something like this, Jimin."

"I know. But look me into the eyes and tell me you don't want him to suffer." 

He snorted and close his eyes for a moment. When they reopened, the wrath and hate in them should scare him, but only felt recognition. He felt like that too.
"I want that fucker dead. I want to kill him with my own hands. I will if I ever see him." 

Jimin sighed. It was better to do this now.
"I know. And he knew that too. It's what he told me at the diner. That if I told you who he really was, you would go for him. And he would get you sued for assault and battery. It's why I went along with his sick game in the first place. He only showed me the video when we were here during Chuseok."

His eyes had widened in more shock. Like every new cruelty he found out about Seong-Min was another jab. Like he couldn't understand how such a cruel person could ever exist. Jimin didn't know either.
"Gods.. I'm sorry Jimin. I'm so fucking sorry."
"Don't be. He did what he always did. Used the things you love about a person against you. I love that you are so protective. I love to know you would go to the end of the world to keep me safe. And he knew that. So do you understand why I have to do this now? Because I would go just as far to protect you."

Their eyes locked and held, breathing getting hard with the intensity of his gaze. With the truth they both knew and felt. 
Jungkook leaned into him like Jimin was the other pole of his magnet. 
Yes.. he wanted to feel his kiss again. He missed it so much. To taste him on his lips and let his ravaging kisses make the world fall away. 

Chung-Ho cleared his throat loudly, and both Jimin and Jungkook flinched, having totally forgotten about the boy on the sofa.
"Sorry. I really didn't want to ruin the moment, but we don't have that much time. So... Jungkook. What will it be? Are you going along with it?"

He felt his body tense before him, his gaze darkening again. 
He was sure Jungkook was going to say no. Would simply refused. 
His eyes wandered back to his and held.
And then he sighed and nodded.
"Fine. But I still hate it!"

Relieve flooded him and utter, absolute gratitude. To have found someone like Jungkook. Someone who was willing to set his needs aside for the one he loved. Who would agree to something every part of his body loathed, simply because he knew Jimin needed this. 

"Thank you." 

Jungkook was about to respond when a loud knock shuddered through the house and all three of their heads turned to the white entrance door.
Could it...- no. Seong-Min wouldn't knock. 

The wild, frantic knocking came again. 
His head snapped to Chung-Ho, who had risen to the floor. No longer surprised, but with a broad, wild smile on his face. 

"You ready, Jimmy?"

"Ready?" he repeated as he watched his brother walk over to the door. 
He turned to him with one of those mischievous, broad smiles he used to have on his face a lot when they were younger. 
"To be crushed?" he let out and opened the door. 

Something large stepped inside and immediately turned to Chung-Ho.
"We came as quick as we came. Is Jungkook already here? Where-" and then the boy who had spoken stopped talking, his jaw hitting the floor as he caught sight of Jimin standing next to Jungkook. 
Namjoon looked utterly out of order for a second. 
And the in came five other's, just as fast and heavy breathing, nearly trampling the shocked Namjoon. 

Jimin started shaking. They all came. They all looked for him. 
His friends. The family he had chosen for himself, now standing next to the family he had regained. 
"Jimin," Namjoon breathed at the same times the other's saw him too, their eyes widening in relieve and joy. 

He didn't knew who started running first, him or all five boys as they crashed together in a tight hug in the middle of the spacey living room. 

Tears were shed. 'We missed you's were spoken and repeated over and over again as breathing became hard under the pressure of their group hug. Jimin was crying again, but this time of happiness, as the others hooted and laughed and hugged him even tighter.

"Okay, okay, let's not kill my brother, I just got him back," Chun-Ho chuckled, trying to ease the boys off him. He was visible struggling to do it, so Jungkook joined him and slowly the boys took half a step back. But they still stared at him through joyful tears of relive. 
"We thought we'd never find you," Tae cried, followed by Hoseok's sob: " We were so scared for you when Chung-Ho told us everything." 
"And Seong-Min is so dead!" Yoongi seethed out and meant it.

Jin reached out and ruffled his air: "But all that matter is that you're all right now."
Namjoon's face changed from happiness to guilt as he lowered his eyes. "I'm sorry Jimin. I should have seen it. Should have realized who Hyun-Sik was. Now looking back- all the signs were there. You acting strange since the moment you met him in the diner and everything after. I should have known."

Oh... oh now, he couldn't possibly blame himself. 
"He fooled everyone, Namjoon. And what good would it have done if you'd found out? It would have just gotten Jungkook in trouble." 

"And you think getting yourself in trouble was Okay?"
Jimin swallowed thickly as he turned to Jungkook, his expression unreadable. 
What was he supposed to say? Sorry? He wasn't. He couldn't be sorry knowing what he had done had made this possible. With them having the upper hand. 

"We'll talk about that later," Jungkook only let out, and the promise in his eyes told him Jimin would enjoy his scolding very, very much and never forget it.  

"Okay. Then lets get out of here first and make sure that piece of shit get's what he deserves," Yoongi growled, but while four boys nodded in agreement, he, Jungkook and Chung-Ho stood there quietly. 

Puh... this would not be easy. But they had to get along. If he could even manage to convince Jungkook, they had to agree. 

****

Convincing them to go along with Jimin's plan was like trying to juggle four balls, blindfolded, jump from a bridge and then landing in a speeding car through a rooftop window. 
Utterly impossible and kinda stupid, but once you managed it, so surprising you couldn't believe your luck. 
That's how Jimin felt now. So utterly lucky to have friends who understood what he needed. Who saw the raw anger and hate for Seong-Min and knew he had to do this to get better. To get one with his life with a smile. 

But not a single one of them looked happy about it. They hated it. Absolutely hated it, and it was another reason to feel lucky. Such love... he never expected to find. 
He had been looking for an escape in dance-school and yet found them all- found Jungkook. True serendipity. 

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.5K 25
jungkook is a man with DID. taehyung is just a therapist. nothing more. at least that is what jungkook wants. ~*~ "it's just one of my personalities...
555K 18.7K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
9.9K 823 56
"What if being clinically depressed made my heart grow sick of everything that's not you?" "Then believe me... Being clinically in love did the same...
2.1M 79.6K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...