101 Dalmatian Street x Pet Re...

Par AshleyGryffindor

Y/n Radcliffe is the Daughter of Rodger Radcliffe and Anita Radcliffe, the Heiress to her family's Dalmatian... Plus

🐾Dalmatian Home Sweet Home🐾
🐾Meeting the Boyfriend's Family🐾
🐾Mum, Dad meet My De Vil🐾
🐾Dalmatian Street🐾
🐾Origins of the Heiress & Lil' De Vil🐾
🐾Puppies, Fighting and Taken🐾
🐾Adventure, Rescue Chase, & Home🐾
🐾Thirteen Years Pass By🐾
🐾Museum, Next Day & Puppies🐾
🐾Y/n Radcliffe's Bio🐾
🐾The Crazy Days at AP🐾
🐾A New Year With Spots🐾
🐾New Day, Same Drama🐾
🐾A Sea of Spots & Adventure🐾
🐾Bring This Down & Goodbye For Now🐾

🐾101 Dalmatian Street🐾

2.7K 50 5
Par AshleyGryffindor

Y/n: "Hey, Dolly." She said smiling as she petted her growing pup before getting back to work on her breakfast as Dylan set the kitchen table for her, a fresh cup of coffee with vanilla cinnamon cream, orange juice, a rack of toast, honey butter, and a tiny bowl of pineapple. Y/n began plating her sunny side up eggs, hashbrowns, blood pudding, sausage links, tomatoes, and two tiny bowls of baked beans onto her plate from her cast iron skillet before sitting down to eat.

Dylan sat beside Y/n holding up the newspaper for her to read while she ate. Y/n looked over at Dylan petting him sweetly on the head as she took the reading material.

Y/n: "Good boy, Dylan." She said while biting into a tomato slice reading the paper. It had been nearly four years since she left Auradon Prep and her college to become a world renowned singer and songwriter while she missed her friends there was one she missed even more.

Later in the Near Afternoon

It was later in the day in Y/n's music studio in the attic that the oldest pups looked outside watching young men walking down the streets with their dogs and characters while Y/n played on her electric guitar as she hummed along and stopped writing down musical notes and lyrics while Dolly and the other girl pups looked at Y/n's fashion magazines holding male models then began judging the young men and their dogs that walked by before seeing a handsome Dalmatian and then looked at the young man whom wore a black suit with a pristine white dress shirt along with a faux fur coat, He had black and white hair and held an attractive smile paired with a gentle face walking into the dog park to Dolly, he looked vaguely familiar to her and the older pups.

Dolly: "That one is perfect for our pet!" She yelled out happily with her sisters as Dolly went to the door before skidding to a halt looking a the clock seeing in was ten am. "That's right, Y/n doesn't stop working til noon for our daily walks then we'll miss them." She thought before the pups began changing the clocks to a minute til noon as Dolly grabbed her leash in her mouth alongside the others as the chime ringed out.

Y/n: Stops playing her guitar as she heard the chime. "Hmm... Noon already?" She questioned while the pups barked with their leashes scratching at the front door whimpering. "Alright, Pups alright. I'm coming, I'm coming." She said while standing up and stretched out her body and grabbed her black faux leather hat putting it on along with grabbing her purse and clipped on their leashes before heading outside riding her skateboard as the pups pulled her into the dog park where she unclipped them all but Dolly refused. "Alright, Dolly come on girl let's go sit down at the bench then while Dylan watches the youngest pups." She said while sitting down on the wooden bench and took out her hardcover of The Apple Tree reading in the cool early fall air, unclipping Dolly from her leash while Dolly sat beside her looking at the young man and his own older Dalmatian pup.

Dolly jumped off the bench and dragged Y/n onto the ground and licked her face making her pet laugh as the young man and his own Dalmatian looked over at them. Then Dolly took her book and played with it before dropping it by the young man as Y/n and the man looked at each other as if they knew each other but had changed greatly.

Dolly: "I thought sparks where going to fly between the two pets but for some strange reason they left." She thought before running after the pair til Y/n carefully and quickly put her leash back on her collar.

Y/n: "Alright, you little skater punk. It's time for all of us to go home." She said while getting up from the grass.

Dolly: "But I wasn’t giving up yet." She said til Dolly started pulling her towards the young man and his Dalmatian and ran around the pets legs locking them together.

Y/n: "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry." She said as the other 98 pups watched the scene.

?: "What is going on here, excuse me? Oh, sorry miss." He said with a deep yet kind voice til Y/n began losing her balance about to fall into the park's pond along with the man, his own Dalmatian and Dolly.

Y/n: "Oh no, my new book and my new clothes!" She yelled out sadly as the man helped her up to her feet his faux fur coat hanging on his shoulders. "I'm sorry, Dolly has never acted like that before." She said honestly before looking at her pup whom was holding her now ruined book. "Oh Dolly you! Bad girl!" She yelled out as she took the book from her pup. The Dalmatian and Dolly got out of the water together as the male shook his fur out at Dolly.

?: "It's quite alright accidents happen, here." He said as he took off his faux fur coat and placed over her shoulders. He took out his now soaked handkerchief to wipe her face free of pond mud to see her beautiful e/c eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful miss... um?" He questioned

Y/n: A rosey blush showed on her face at his comment about her eyes. "Oh, my name is Y/n Radcliffe. A pleasure to meet you." She said laughing at his soaked appearance til she saw his eyes widen in shock.

?: "Y/n... It's me, Carlos De Vil." He said as he looked down at his clothes and began laughing as well with her then he was puppy piled by Y/n's 98 Dalmatians. "Whoa! I see they remember me well enough. My Dalmatian is named Alexander." He said as Y/n helped him up easily from the puppy pile laughing happily together as Alexander walked towards Dolly and Dylan along with the other 98 Dalmatian pups smiling at their pets socializing.

Y/n looked at Carlos not believing her eyes for a moment before they walked out of the pound and squeezed the water out of their clothes.

Y/n: "My place isn't far from here, Carlos. Would you like to stay for a bit to warm up and catch up, if you'd like that is?" She questioned while Carlos looked down at her smiling softly.

Carlos: "I'd like that, Y/n." He said honestly before they walked away from Regent's Park with all the dalmatian puppies onto Dalmatian Street and into Flat 101. "101, huh?" He joked as Y/n laughed nervously.

Y/n: "Yeah, it's my old home from when I was a child but I fixed it up proper and I say it's cozy for me and the pups." She said honestly before opening up the door and let the her pups and Carlos's pup run in to get a drink and lay down while she guided Carlos into the living room area as she started up the fireplace before heading upstairs to change into cozier clothes and get Carlos a few towels. "Here you are, Carlos. I'll make use something warm to drink what would you like tea, coffee or hot chocolate?"

Carlos: Looks up before using a towel to dry off his hair. "Hot chocolate, please." He said smiling up at Y/n whom nodded.

Y/n: "Alright, two cocos it is then." She said before heading to her kitchen as she presses a button to fill the water bowls up with fresh water for the puppies then took out two glass mugs to make carmel hot chocolate even topped it with whipped cream then placed the mugs onto a tray alongside a bowl of some freshly baked scones. She picked up the tray and carefully walked back into the living area as she set the tray onto the table. "Here we go two carmel cocos with freshly baked strawberry scones, enjoy." She said smiling before sitting down beside Carlos.

Carlos: "Thank you, Y/n." He said as he took hold of the mugs and handed one to Y/n whom took it after she placed a warm red wooly blanket over their laps. He took a sip of the coco as he looked down at Y/n nostalgic as well seeing how beautiful she had become. "You look beautiful still, Y/n." He said honestly as Y/n nearly choked on her drink before looking over at him noticing that over the years how much they changed from cute innocent kids to mature adults whom still held feelings for each other.

Y/n: "Beautiful, me? Oh, Carlos stop joking with me." She said honestly til Carlos placed his mug aside to tilt her head up to look at each other as he ran his thumb across her bottom lip slowly.

Carlos: "I'm not joking, love. Y/n, I still love you so, will you give us another chance?" He asked her as her eyes teared up.

Y/n: "Carlos... I-I- I'm so sorry." She said honestly as she sniffled to clear away her tears. "Yes, yes, if you'll have me as I am, Dalmatians and all." She said honestly to see Carlos smiling softly at her making them both blush.

Carlos: "I wouldn't have you any other way, Y/n." He said honestly as well seriously before they leaned in close to each other until their lips touched together passionately and lovingly while Y/n wrapped her arms around his shoulders he held her close while they kissed until they pulled away then rubbed their noses together in admiration. "I love you, Y/n Radcliffe."

Y/n: Snuggles against Carlos's chest and smiles as they held each other. "And I love you, Carlos De Vil." She said honestly as the dalmatian pups sighed softly at the sweet scene. "Oh, I forgot we're not alone." She said honestly before they both laughed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

58K 885 84
You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your twin brother Jake has always gone to hogw...
8.5K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...
470K 7.9K 41
In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : his own daughter, Aelys. [Mattheo Riddle...
11.6K 171 10
After Kali rescued the 101 dalmatians from the malicious Cruella De-Vil. The Radcliffes are finally moving to the country to make more room for the p...