You And Me - โญVarian X Reader...

By Ruddiger_Happiness

You and Me is a Varian X Reader One Shot Book. (If that wasn't obvious already.) But it is also a one shot bo... More

Welcome
Happy New Year!
I chose... Dare!
The After Party
Ice Skating
Crossing The Line!
I'M SICK!!!
The Dance
The New Student
Incorrect Quotes!
First Kiss
Moving
The Science Project
Nap time
Incorrect Quotes: Part 2!
Time Travel
A Youtuber and Fanfics
The Break Up
Sleeping with a dummy
Incorrect Quotes: Part 3!
Band Mates
Big Hero 7
Switching Places
Varian Fever
An Apple Picking Song
BIRTHDAYS!!!
Love Before Age - Deleted
Incorrect Quotes: Part 4!
Text Messages!
Big Hero 7 ~ A Villain and A Hero!
I Just Found Something Awesome!!!
Real Love
Incorrect Quotes: Part 5!
Pick Up Line
Interview
Online Friends
Being a Bully (THIS HAS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN IT!!!!!!!)
Incorrect Quotes: Part 6!
Battle Of The Babysitters!
So I'm gonna try something new just for today - F/R: THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR ME
Season 1: Varian Quote From Every Episode (He's In)!
Unforgettable!
Y/n's Messages
Valentine's Day Special โ™ก Day Of Hearts
Ruddiger's Girlfriend
Police vs Criminal
Being A Bully - Part 2
What A Fight Can Lead To...
There's Another Girl In His Life
Incorrect Quotes: 8!
Help
Part 2: There's Another Girl In His Life
Pictures At The Museum
Love Me By Friday
I Have A Furry For A Girlfriend
"What if I don't want a baby?" ~Varian
Part 2: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Idk what to title this but... I, uh- Boobs
Part 3: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Y/n And The 7 Kingdoms
Part 4: A Secret With The Dark Prince
A Paris France Trip
Adopted Or Not
Incorrect Quotes 9
Pregnant
Pregnant Part 2
Hotel Pool
There's Another Guy in Her Life
Part 5: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Target
Cough-
Ghost/n, Friend and Technoblade
I Will Have Apples, With A Side Of Raccoon
Drawings
I'M BACK!!!!
Idk what to call this, but this is part 1
Part 2 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 3 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 4 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 5 ~ Tangled Before
UPDATE & ONE SHOT
Little Miss Perfect
Background Story
Secret Texting Code
Secret Texting Code 2
Hello!
Author Note
Varian X Witch!Reader (Idk what to exactly name this)
Not A One Shot - But Still Important!
A YouTuber And Vlogs
TW: Blood

A Secret With The Dark Prince

504 4 4
By Ruddiger_Happiness

Hello guys!
I'm excited for today's one shot!
I read books that are kinda like this one shot but I didn't get most ideas from them. I just really liked them so I decided to do one of my own in one shot form.

If you want to read the books that I like that are like this then here's the names and here's the authors:

Betrothed with the Dark Kingdom - by EAAshley

And

Til Death Do Us Part - by eddie_kaspbrak_boi

Yeah, so I really like those books so go check 'em out!

Also in this one shot there will be mentions of sex. Just so you know!

Now onto the story...

---------------

"Remember, you're doing this for your kingdom." Your mother said.

You're the princess of Equis (Pretend that King Trevor doesn't exist and neither does everything else that he's involved with.). You have been betrothed to the prince of the Dark Kingdom. His name is Prince Varian.

Gosh, what you heard about him is terrible.
He hates everything!
He is most of the time selfish.
He has forced girls to love him.
And if they refused, then there would be a good chance that they wouldn't see another day after a week or so.

In your eyes, this is terrible! You'll have to be married to this guy!

"Yeah, I know mom. I'm doing this for Equis." You slouch in your seat. Right now you're on your way to the Dark Kingdom to meet with the king, King Edmond, and Prince Varian. You'll get to see their kingdom. You'll be staying with them for 2 months, then you and Prince Varian will be heading to Equis for 2 months.

"Good. Now be on your best behavior. You don't want to give Equis a bad title." Your mother explained as the carriage pulled up in front of the castle.

It was dark and gloomy, just like the rest of the kingdom.

"And always remember, you're mother loves you. And so does your dad, sadly he has things to take care of back in Equis so he wasn't able to here. But I know he loves you." Your mother speaks. "And I love you and him too." You smiled before the door opened to the carriage.

A man helped you out of the carriage. "I will be escorting you to the throne room where you'll get to meet the king and prince. Your bags will be taken care of." The man said. You nodded and put on a smile as he showed you to the throne room.

"King Edmond. Prince Varian. Princess (Y/n) of Equis has arrived." The man said as the both of you entered the throne room. You curtsied in front of the king.

"You may go Quirin." The king told the man, who's name is Quirin, to leave. Quirin bowed and excited the room.

There was a very short silence.
"So, welcome to the Dark Kingdom. You will like it here, I am sure of it." King Edmond welcomed, but not in the most comforting way. "And I'm excited to be here. I'm sure I'll like it." You put on your best smile, hoping it didn't look fake.

Prince Varian jumped out of his throne and walked over to you. He grabbed your hand and softly placed a kiss on your knuckles. "Nice to make you acquaintance, Milady." He spoke. You have to admit his voice was kinda soothing, in a... Weird way, with his voice crack. It was kinda cute. "Its a pleasure to meet you." You smiled, and this time you weren't trying to put on smile, it was a genuine smile.

"Prince Varian will show you to your room now." The king spoke up. "Shall we?" Prince Varian held out his hand to you. "We shall." You said with a joking tone, while taking his hand. You could tell he wanted to let out a small laugh or a giggle, but you guess he can't do anything like that, especially in front of his father.

"So tell me about yourself." Prince Varian declared. "Well, Prince Varian, since we're gonna be spending the rest of our lives together, we should know stuff about each other." You looked down seeing your fingers intertwined with Prince Varian's. "Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there." He stopped walking, "Please don't use the Prince part, just Varian, but you gotta use the Prince part when you're around the king, he doesn't like when I'm just called by my name. He only focuses on being a royal and everything that comes with it." He continued to walk. "Alright then, Varian, I like to paint and draw, I love all animals especially sneaky cute ones." You start but Varian interrupted you. "Well, uh, can you keep a secret?" He started to whisper and you nodded yes to his answer, "I have a pet raccoon, Ruddiger, but he isn't allowed inside the castle so you gotta keep it a secret." "Okay, I'll keep it a secret and I can't wait to meet him. So back to what I was saying. I like to paint and draw, I love all animals, and this might sound kinda stupid and this might sound like I'm lying but..." You look around to make sure no one's listening, "I can talk to animals (It'll make sense with the plot line in the future). I understand what they say and talk about. Just please don't tell anyone. Not even my parents know." "I promise, I mean, you promised to me that you'll keep my secret a secret, so its only right if I return the favor." He brushes a stray hair of yours, behind your ear. "Thanks." You smile a little shyly. He wraps and arm around your waist, which catches you off guard.

"Well, here we are." You entered your new bedroom with Varian. You smile big. It looks almost exactly like your bedroom back in Equis, except it was in navy blue and black colors instead of the normal Reds and Yellows and sometimes Pinks. "Yeah, I, uh, I actually asked one of the servants here to ask one of the servants from Equis, what your room is like so you would feel at home. I hope you like it." He rubs the back of his neck. "Are you kidding me? I love it. Thank you, Varian." You gave him a hug. "You're welcome." He pressed his lips against your head. The two of you stayed like that for a while...
Till a pesky raccoon entered the room to ruin the moment.

The raccoon jumped onto Varian's shoulders. "Ruddiger!" Varian scoled the raccoon. The raccoon smiled sheepishly. "So this is the famous Ruddiger?" You pet Ruddiger's head. He leaned into your touch. "Yep that's him alright." Varian was still upset with the raccoon. The raccoon chittered sheepishly.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Ruddiger chittered.

"Nice to meet you too, Ruddiger. I'm princess (Y/n) from Equis." You introduced yourself.

"Wait... You can understand me?!" Ruddiger's eyes widened.

"Yep." You smiled.

"What did he say?" Varian asked. "He asked if I can understand him. And well... Since I can talk to animals, yes I can understand him." You scratched under Ruddiger's chin as you spoke.
Ruddiger quickly jumped onto your head after you finished your sentence.

"Yay! Now when I ask for multiple apples, I won't get just one!" Ruddiger smiled big.

You giggled. "He said that now when he asks for multiple apples he won't get just one." You explained to Varian. "You know I could not give you apples anymore." Varian glared at the raccoon in your head. "No! Please no!" Ruddiger chittered, scared that he won't get apples anymore. "He begged no." You giggle and glance up to Ruddiger.

"Fine. You'll get your apples but please don't bother the princess." Varian said. "He wouldn't be a bother." You place the raccoon onto the floor.

"Oh, also. My room is right next to yours if you need anything." Varian smiled. "Again, thank you." You returned the smile. "Anything for Milady." Varian lifted up your dress a little and put his hand on your thigh.

Dang it! The one day you don't put shorts on underneath your dress.

You let out a small 'oo'. "Don't worry Milady. I won't harass you. Or at least without your permission." Varian smirked without moving his hand. "Okay, so here's the thing. I'm fine with hugs and kisses but anything else, no, I don't like being touched." You explain with a small harsh tone. "That'll make it harder to have kids, but I like a fisty one." Varian's smirk grew a tad bit bigger. He lifted the other side of your dress and put his other hand on your other thigh.

"You like this don't you." He ran his hands up towards the top of your underwear and grabbed it about to pull it down. "No, I don't. I don't like this. Sure after we're married, but now, its only been about 2 hours that we've known each other. Also... Why are you trying to rush relationship?" You asked as you took Varian's hands off you and out from underneath your dress. "Is there a problem with that?" Varian questioned you. You sighed, "Var, its only been 2 hours. Just give it time." You hold his hands in yours. "But what if I don't want to give it time?" Varian squeezes you hands, almost out of anger. "I do though. You got to think about what we both want." You smiled. Varian looked down and glared at the floor. He looked back up at you. You leaned up and pecked his cheek.

"Alright. But I must go now. Princely duties and junk. See you at lunch. You'll have a maid escort you there." Varian explained. "Again for the third time. Thank you. Well, not thank you for touching my body but thank you for everything so far. Thanks for my room and keeping my secret." You thank him. "Like I said. Anything for Milady." You hugged him again but this time you were scared on what he would do. He just returned the hug.

It was lunch now and you sat with the King and Varian. You sat next to Varian at the table. He pulled up your dress up again under the table and rested his hand on your thigh. You hit his hand away but he thought you were being playful so he would squeeze your thigh.

"So, since Prince Varian showed you out castle, how do you like it?" The way the king spoke sent chills down your spine. "I enjoyed the tour and I really liked the castle. It has very different colors from Equis, but I still like it. The colors, like I said, are very different than Equis, I really do like the colors." You put on your best smile. "Good. Now, how are you two getting along?" The King asked. "Very well." You looked up at Varian. "Yes. Very well." Varian smirked. You rolled your eyes playfully and let out a small smile. "You two know that it is inappropriate to do anything like that before you two are wed." The king said coldly. "Of course, your Majesty." You nod yes. "No promises." You heard Varian mumble under his breath.

You felt kinda scared about all of this. What did Varian mean by 'no promises'? What's he gonna do to you?

It was midnight and you've already been in bed for two hours and had finally fallen asleep. But you were woken up by a knocking on your door. "Come in." You yelled. The door opened to reveal Varian. "I noticed you seemed uncomfortable here so far. So I wanted to know if you needed comfort." Varian said. "I'm to tired to argue. Just get in bed." You moved over in your bed and rolled away from facing Varian. Varian jumped into bed next to you and slid under the covers.

-Uh, it starts here, but I tried to make it innocent;
Read at your own risk-

You felt him placing kisses on your neck. You rolled over to face him. "What are you doing?" You asked kinda scared. Varian flipped you over onto your back and he jumped on top of you. You let out a small yelp. "I love you. And I'll make you love me." He said darkly. His bangs were covering his eyes when he said that, it kinda made him seem hot.

Varian started striping himself naked. He took off your nightgown. You covered up your body the best you could with your arms and hands since he threw the blankets to the floor across the room. "Varian!" You gasped. "Milady. If we're gonna have kids in the future, we're gonna need to get used to each other's bodies." He pulled down your underwear and tossed it to the floor. "Mind if I get a closer look?" He moved closer to you.

Quirin decided to go past yours and Varian's bedrooms before he went to bed. As he walked past yours he heard some weird noises. He stopped in his tracks and listened.

"OH... BABY!...V-VARIAN, SWEETHEART... DON'T STOP!" It sounded like your voice. And you were moaning?

But why are you calling his name and telling him to not stop? Not to stop what?

He listened more. "Ha! That's cute that you'd think I'd stop!" Now he heard Varian's voice.

"VARIAN!... YOU KNOW HOW... TO TREAT A GIRL!..." You yelled again in between moans.

"YOU... KNOW HOW... T-TO... MAKE ME FEEL... S-SO... SPECIAL!!!...GOD VARIAN!!!..." You moaned out.

There were lots of moans coming from you for a while but then it stopped.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I'll stop till you give me a good nickname. Like how I call you Milady."

"You're really sexy. So you mind if I call you Sexy, Sexy?"

"Okay, here we go again!" Your voices were going back and forth.

Quirin knew exactly what you and Varian were doing, but he didn't interfere. First off, because he didn't want to see either of you naked. Secondly, he didn't want to disturb the two of you because if Quirin might have seen both of you in bed together, Prince Varian might get a little upset for not getting his alone time with you.
Quirin just walked off.

Both you and Varian went on all night. Nobody heard you except for Quirin.

-This should be a good place to stop-

"So, do you love me now?" Varian asked with his hands resting on your body. You were panting like a dog. Varian knocked you up good. "I realize that I did have feelings for you before all of this but after you treated me like your queen, I do love you. I love you Varian. I really do." You spoke a little out of breath, but you regained yourself. "I love you too. And you are my queen. My everything. (Y/n), you are my everything. I love you with all my heart. But, uh, what happened to the name Sexy, you just called me Varian."

You both got dressed back into your pajamas before you answered. "Well, only when we're alone I can call you that. And do you mind if I call you My Knight In Shining Armor or Babe instead?" You walked your fingers up Varian's chest. "But we are alone. And I'd love that." Varian looked confused at the fact that the two of you were alone. "Its 6am, the castle staff are probably already up getting ready for the day." You wrapped your arms around Varian's neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Good point. Alright, but I should probably go. I'll jump across our balconies to get to my room so nobody will see me. Hopefully no one knows what we did last night." Varian gave you a small smile. "Well, I just want you to know..." You leaned up and started to whisper in his ear, "Thank you for last night. I loved it. Hopefully we can do it again soon." You came away from his ear and smiled at him.

"I love you Milady."
"I love you too my knight in shining armor." You pecked Varian's lips before he left. You stared dreamily towards the way he left.

After a while of staring, you snapped out of it and headed towards your closet. "Now, what to wear? What to wear?" You looked at all the dresses. There were some that you brought by Equis and some dresses were from the castle staff they gave you.

You found a short navy blue dress that the staff gave you. It was kinda short, but you didn't care.

There was a knock on the door. "Coming." You yelled. You ran towards the door and opened it.

You saw Varian standing in the door way. His eyes widened once he saw you. "Wow... You look... Wow." Varian was speechless. "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself." You smiled. "I wear the same thing everyday." Varian raised an eyebrow. "Now you know how you look every single day." You giggled a little.

"So, uh, I came to ask you, if you wanted to walk to breakfast together?" Varian asked. "I'd love that. Just let me put my earrings on first." You ran over to your jewelry box and pulled out diamond earrings. You put them on. "Okay, now I'm ready." You smiled and went back over to Varian.

You and Varian walked together down the halls. You both agreed to not bring up last night unless you two were alone. You and Varian held hands as you walked down the halls to the dining room for breakfast.

Varian opens the doors like a gentleman for you. You let out a silent giggle at how cute he is. You both look up to see King Edmund already at the table.

"You're late." He sent a harsh glare in yours and Varian's direction.

---------
Author's Note

Alright, there will be a part 2 to this one shot, A Secret With The Dark Prince. I just wanted to cut it short because I have a feeling this will be a long one shot, so why not split it into two one shots... So would that be two shots? Meh, we'll figure it out.

Welp that's all I have to say... Except...

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

So... Uh yeah... Bye!

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 3100

Future Ruddiger here! Oh, you are for a treat!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
125K 7.1K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
494K 18K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...