We are just friends

By ritzuka2

What will happen when two playboys with same type of pervert mind shameful act, come together..... Go through... More

warning ❗❗❗❗
Intro
Reality
Flirt
club plan
Club
Just checking
Seen
Late
Inside class
Detention
Blessings
Call
Smile
Mom
Love in eyes
Lecture
Threatening
Anger
Truth
Sorrow
together again
Mother
Used me
weird thought
Recover
Fun
Miss you
Accept
Confess
Right on you
Wedding
Happy life

Jealous

3K 244 98
By ritzuka2

Inside Zhan's and Yibo's room
Zhan entered the room while looking for Yibo. As he saw Yibo he went to him and held his arms tightly.

"Yibo....what did he tell you....what did he do to you...."asked Zhan while checking Yibo.

"Ahh....whom you are talking about Zhan...."asked Yibo.

"That man....that.....see saw...."said Zhan.

"Oohhh....you mean Mr Seok woo...."asked Yibo.

"Yes....what did he told you...."asked Zhan.

"Nothing Zhan.....he just ask me about problem in my studies....and told me I can ask for his help anytime...."told Yibo.

"No...i am here to help you in your studies...you don't need to go to him for that understand..."said Zhan.

"Okay okay Zhan....what are you getting so much tensed for...."asked Yibo while laughing.

"I am serious Yibo....he is planning to take advantage of you.... believe me or not....."said Zhan.

"Ahh....what are you saying Zhan....he is renowned business man....he will not do anything that will harm his reputation.... don't you think so...."said Yibo.

"That's why I am telling you Yibo....these people with so much reputation are the one's who take advantage of others...."said Zhan worriedly.

"Zhan...he is a good person...."said Yibo.

"Yibo....why are you not trying to understand...."said Zhan and sat on the sofa while pouting angrily.

While Yibo chukkled looking at Zhan.

"Okay....my pouty baby....i will try to be as far as I can from him...."said Yibo while giggling.

"Now don't behave like a kid...come here and cook food for me....i am hungry...."said Yibo and Zhan came towards him while smiling.

"Promise me...You will not even go near him..."said Zhan holding Yibo's wrist.

"Okay...fine...."said Yibo.

"Wait.....here take this...."said Zhan while giving a box to Yibo.

Yibo took the box and opened it.

"What is this for...."asked Yibo.

"Now you don't need to keep that milk packet as gift...."said Zhan.

"But it's no special occasion today...."said Yibo.

"Doesn't matter....this gift is for you....keep it..."said Zhan.

Next day
"Zhan....what are you doing...."said Yibo lazily.

"I am protecting you Yibo...."said Zhan.

"You had been following me all the way from our room to my class and now are you willing to sit inside the class with me...."said Yibo annoyedly.

"No....i am going....but don't come out of the class today...."said Zhan.

"Fine...it will be better for me....to get bore inside the class rather than seeing you following me like a ghost...."said Yibo and started walking as Zhan held Yibo's wrist and pulled him and kissed him on his cheek.

"Bye bye....my little angel....take care..."said Zhan while Yibo blushed a little.

"Have he gone mad...."thought Yibo and moved inside his class.

After sometime, it was break. Yibo went out of his class and saw Zhan standing there already.

"Fanxing....you go....i will come later...."said Yibo and tried to slip out silently from there bit Zhan noticed him and followed him again.

"Zhan....why are you following me..."asked Yibo frustratedly.

"Because I want to...."said Zhan.

"Go back to your class..."said Yibo.

"No.... it's break time I can go anywhere I want...."said Zhan.

"Aishh....."said Yibo and walked inside the boy's washroom.

"Where are you coming now....i am going inside the washroom......you don't need to come here...."said Yibo angrily.

"What's the problem in that.... afterall...i have already seen your beautiful property...."whispered Zhan seductively.

"You... pervert...."said Yibo and pushed Zhan away and went inside the toilet.

After few minutes Yibo was still not back.

"Yibo are you planning to stay inside the whole day.... Yibo answer me....Yibo...what happened...."said Zhan as his face changed to that of a tensed expression.

"Yibo....open the door...."said Zhan and knocked the door when Yibo didn't replied he pushed the door hard and the handle broke. He saw the window was wide open and Yibo was not inside.

"Yibo....you ran away...."said Zhan with a shocked face.

"Where does he go...."thought Zhan while looking around. As he saw Yibo walking in the corridor.

"Yib....."Zhan was about to shout as he saw Yibo bumped into someone and it was no one other than Seok woo.

"He again...."said Zhan while grinning angrily.

Zhan was staring at them as he saw them walking together.

"Where are they going...."thought Zhan and followed them.

Zhan followed them to Seok woo's cabin as he they saw them entering inside.

"I need to take a look.... what's going inside...."said Zhan and went towards the window side while trying to peek inside.

He saw Yibo and Seok woo sitting beside each other on the sofa. He slammed the floor hard with his feet while seeing this.

"Why are they sitting so close...."said Zhan as he saw Yibo blushed shyly when Seok woo said something to him.

"He is hitting on Yibo for sure...."said Zhan while getting tensed.

Zhan very angry, but few minutes later he saw Seok woo moved his hand forward towards Yibo and Yibo gave his hand in his without any hesitation.

This crossed Zhan's limits and he ran away from there angrily. Xuan and Jiyang saw Zhan who was sitting quietly on his seat.

"What happened Zhan...."asked Xuan.

"That..that....man...he is really hitting on Yibo....."said Zhan.

"Is Yibo also showing interest in him...."asked Xuan.

"I don't know....but atleast he is not resisting him...."said Zhan.

"Looks like Yibo also likes him..."said Jiyang.

"How can that be possible...."said Zhan angrily.

"Why???..."asked Jiyang.

"How can he like someone else....when I am here....."said Zhan.

"Why can't he.... it's his life....he can like whosoever he wants...."said Xuan.

"No... no..it can't happen....i will not let this happen.... nobody can be with Yibo other than me..."said Zhan and ran out.

"Looks like....our boy is really serious this time...."said Jiyang while laughing.

Zhan ran towards Seok woo's cabin as he saw Yibo coming.
Zhan stopped in front of Yibo and grabbed his wrist and started dragging him.

"Zhan...what happened....where are you taking me....leave my hand.... it's hurting...."said Yibo but Zhan was in no mood to hear Yibo.

He took Yibo to a silent place and pushed him on the wall while pinning his hands and crashed their lips together.

Zhan started sucking Yibo's cherry red lips. Yibo tried to push Zhan but Zhan gripped Yibo's hands and held them together above Yibo's head.

He pushed his tongue inside Yibo's mouth, sucking on his juicy mouth, ravishing his mouth totally. Yibo was breathing heavily while using all his energy to resist Zhan.

Zhan moved his lips down and bit on Yibo's neck making him groan in pain.

"Z...Z...Zhan....leave....me...."said Yibo in a hoarse voice.

Yibo kicked on Zhan's stomach with his leg and pushed him away.

"What are you doing Zhan.....what happened to you...."yelled Yibo.

"Why don't you stay away from that man Yibo..."yelled Zhan angrily.

"You are still after him Zhan.... what's your problem....he is lecturer.... nothing else...."yelled Yibo.

"Can't you understand he is hitting on you Yibo....he is after you Yibo...."said Zhan.

"What rubbish are you speaking Zhan....not everyone here is like you...."said Yibo angrily.

"What do you mean Yibo....does that mean you really like staying with him more than me.... don't you...."said Zhan with a fake smile.

"Yeah...i like staying with him....i like him.... enough.... that's what you want to hear....and i have no problem if he comes near me....talk to me....or touch me...."said Yibo.

"Then fine Yibo....i will not bother you two anymore...."said Zhan with glassy eyes and walked away from there.

😅😅 Sorry i published this chapter before by mistake
What are your views

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 6.8K 28
Zhan started to have lust feeling for his brother who he believes is too innocent for all this. But one day all his assumptions about his brother tur...
142K 9K 44
It is a zhanyi story. It contains smuts and mpreg. If any one of you are uncomfortable please don't read the story. This story is fictional and is pu...
209K 14.2K 44
What will happen when the life of a calm king and a normal but mischievous boy met each other and turned into a wedding. Checkout to know. It's a no...
165K 8.9K 32
Xiao Zhan A College Student Fall In Love With His Neighbor Called Wang Yibo Who Is Much More Older Than Him. ______________________________________...