ใ€Œ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€|| ๐๐“๐’ โœ“

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

It was like a game in the house. You were the player who so desperately needed to win, and they were the oppo... More

๐๐˜๐‘
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€

20.5K 769 612
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The sun shines in through one of the windows, peeking through the drawn curtains. You slowly roll on your side and sit up.

Your hair is a mess, and it sticks all over your face. You could barely bat your eyes from your exhaustion.

Thinking through your thoughts, you start to remember some of what transpired last night but are soon cut off.

You jump off the bed and rush towards a built-in bathroom that's in the room. You go straight to the toilet. You throw up everything you drank from last night. The hangover starts, and you know that today is going to be awful as well.

You don't even notice anyone by the doorway until you back away from the toilet, flushing down everything your stomach had contained.

"So you were drunk last night." A male voice says, catching your eyes.

"I was and you are?" You question, standing up carefully and walking towards the sink to wash your mouth out.

"Jin, we met right before Jungkook took you up to bed... you probably won't remember the other guys either." You catch his stare at your ass in the mirror, while you spit out the water.

You slowly raise up and turn to him. Almost tripping as you do, but luckily, you catch yourself on the countertop right before you embarrass yourself.

"That's right. I only remember Jungkook and that he was going to give me a job." Your eyes widen at that.

I forgot about what job this is.

Your mind becomes wild from forgetting something so important. You then glance at Jin.

"Considering how your eyes just got huge, I'm thinking you remembered what type of job we're offering. Tell you what, you go take a shower and clean yourself off. I'll lay out some clothes for you to wear once you're done, then come downstairs to the kitchen. I'll get you some medicine for your headache. I, and the boys, will introduce ourselves and explain in more depth about all of this." Jin says sweetly.

"Alright," you agree and catch yourself on the bathroom counter right before you slip again.

"Do you need my help undressing? I won't try anything—" Jin gets cut off with another spell of your stomach losing its inhabitants.

You go right to the toilet and let it all out. Once you're finished, you answer him back.

"I'm good. Thanks though," you say quickly, hoping he'll leave so that you can be alone while getting sick.

"Okay, I'll lay out the clothes and be downstairs." He shuts the bathroom door, leaving you alone finally.

You wait a few more minutes before even thinking about standing again.

Once you get back on your feet, you toss your clothes on the floor and slowly get into the shower.

You inwardly dread what comes next as you turn the knob to the cold side and step in. A cold shower is supposed to help ease a hangover so with that logic stuck in your mind from the first time you ever experienced one, you used this trick every time since.

You aren't in there too long. Only enough to wash away the scent of alcohol and wash your body and hair.

When you step out of the shower and onto the soft rug, you're soon noticeably shivering. You grab a towel and wipe away the water that still runs down your body. Picking up your clothes from the night before, you place them on the bathroom counter.

Opening the bathroom door, you see no one in the room you woke up in; however, you see clothes laid out on the bed just like Jin said there would be. You mentally take a note to thank Jin later for the kind gesture.

You walk a little shakily because of the freezing shower and make it to the end of the bed. You set the damp towel aside and start dressing in the clothes.

Instantly, you feel at ease because of the soft fabric that hugs your form.

You're given underwear. You thought it would be some lacy type but are surprised when it's normal panties instead. It makes you feel even better knowing it's something relaxing to wear, not that you knew if you liked lace or not but that this type is familiar to you.

Also, you're given thigh-length, black shorts that cling to your skin and a long-sleeve, brown sweater. The sweater is so huge it hangs off one of your shoulders and off your hands when you put them to your side.

The clothing is surprisingly comfortable, even if it's not your style or your exact size.

Opening the bedroom door, you see the hallway that awaits outside. You don't remember anything from the house except the living room, so you're a little surprised to see how dark the hallway is.

A red rug stretches down the hallway until eventually the building curves, and you can't see any more of the rug. The walls are dark wood. You begin to recall that. Small lights hang on the sides of the walls, casting dim lights as you follow the rug back downstairs. You carefully step down the stairs because you don't want to fall.

You pause before moving anymore as a sharp pain comes to your head. You suck in a breath and seethe through your teeth.

"Damn hangover," you groan as you continue walking downwards.

You come to the living room and call out to Jin. Soon you see him come out of a door and up to you.

"Yes?" He wipes his hands on a napkin.

"Um, where's the kitchen? I didn't get to tour around the house last night." You explain awkwardly.

He only smiles at how lost you are.

"This way," he comes up to you and ushers you further into the living room. A door is placed near the back. Going straight forward, you soon hit the kitchen.

As you walk inside, you almost become blind because of how different it is from the rest of the house.

The house is all darkish, but the kitchen is marbled white. Huge glass windows have the early morning sun shining through. A kitchen island is placed in the middle of the room where you could go around in circles. The place even has a built-in booth area, and the cushions are black. The booth is exactly like the sofa in the living room.

"Wow, it's nice in here—uh, not that there's anything wrong with the other rooms." You say a little too quickly at the last part, hoping you wouldn't offend him, but to your surprise, he only laughs.

"I get it. The house is a little gloomy. The style is made gothic. Though that's how she always likes it..." Jin trails off, and you can't help but look at him then. His attitude changed as soon as he brings up whoever this she is.

You have a hangover and aren't in the mood to beat around the bush, so you ask who he's talking about.

"Who is she?" His eyes meet yours before he laughs awkwardly like what you said is a joke.

"Oh, no one. I'm assuming you want that medicine right about now, hmm?" He says, helping you get seated at the huge round booth.

"Sure," you agree, taking a note to yourself of him changing the topic.

He soon comes back with a glass of water and some pills for you to take. He hands them over into your palm, but right before you take them, you think for a second where Jungkook could be.

"I promise I didn't poison them," Jin says, sitting across from you.

It hits you he's talking about the medicine. He must've assumed your pause was for that reason.

"Oh no, I wasn't thinking that. I was just wondering where Jungkook is." You explain, causing him to open his mouth and silently say ah.

"Jungkook is out at the moment, probably won't be back until late this evening." He tells you right away.

"Anyway, since we're alone, I'll reintroduce myself. I'm Seokjin. You can just call me Jin, the rest do. I'm level one and the oldest in this household. Also, I do practically all the cooking." Jin holds out his hand for you to take.

"I'm Y/N," you grab a hold of his hand, and he nods politely.

"Jungkook introduced us last night, but I thought it would be better to do a redo when you're sober." He laughs, and you do a little too.

Both of you turn to the door once it opens widely. A tall figure walks in through the door.

"Good morning, Namjoon. This is Y/N. The girl we were talking about last night." Jin announces, turning to you real quick.

"When all the boys got home, we were talking about you. Jungkook was explaining to us about your situation and how you needed a job." Jin explains before turning back to Namjoon.

"Can you tell her about everything, while I cook breakfast?" Jin asks, standing up and going to the stove to prepare the early morning meal. Namjoon nods and walks over to where Jin was sitting.

"I'm Kim Namjoon; I'm level four. Oh shit, do you even know about levels?" He questions, hoping he didn't screw up as soon as he started talking.

"I do," you giggle, which causes Namjoon to let out a breath of relief. Jin laughs in the background from the stove.

"Phew," Namjoon sighs, catching a glance at your clothing. "Kim Seokjin, you dog!" Namjoon howlers as he spins around in his seat to look at Jin.

Jin, who already has a cracker in his mouth, asks what he's talking about, but his words come out incoherent because his mouth is full.

"Did you fuck her already?" Namjoon roars.

Your eyes go wide so fast. What was seconds ago a casual conversation now makes you want to crawl underneath the table and die. Jin waves his hands in the air, signaling no. He's blushing badly.

Jin quickly swallows the cracker and protests Namjoon's thoughts.

"Namjoon, no! She hasn't even signed the real contract or met all of us yet. Why would you think that?" Jin turns to cook before the stove catches on fire. He keeps turning back to look at Namjoon confused while keeping the food from burning.

"Oh, well, she's wearing your shirt without a bra, so I presumed." Namjoon glances back at you. His eyes dart to your chest, and you bring your hands up to cover yourself, making him burst out in laughter.

"She needed clothes for when she got out of the shower. Speaking of which, Y/N, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention we didn't have a blow dryer in that bathroom. Hoseok has one I know for sure. Namjoon, take her to his room, while I finish up." Jin calls as he takes out plates from the cabinets.

Namjoon stands up, and you do so as well.

"Thank you for the clothes, Jin," you thank him. You're still embarrassed from what Namjoon was insinuating a moment ago.

"No worries. Now go dry your hair before you catch a cold. Don't think I didn't see you shivering earlier." Jin calls as Namjoon leads you out of the kitchen.

After exiting the kitchen, Namjoon slowly inches himself behind you. Once you notice this, you see him staring at your ass.

"Can you please stop staring at my body? This is the second time today." You turn around to walk backward where he has to look at your face instead.

"What? I can't help it. You have a great figure." He shrugs as if he honestly felt no shame at all.

You sigh. He stands beside you, leading the way to Hoseok's room, which is upstairs too.

"So can you tell me a little bit about everyone?" You ask him.

He nods and takes in a breath before speaking.

"Jin, who you have already met, is probably the nicest and caring one in the house. He's your average normal good guy. Jungkook, who you know as well, is the youngest but is sorta the outcast in the house, not that we don't like him or anything but because he isn't a level. No one has ever made it to win him since he's the crown jewel or whatever. He's always in and out of the house, so you might see him for a week or might not for two, but he has reasons, we all do." He explains as you both make it to the top of the stairs.

"Now, Taehyung's character is different. One minute he might be completely fine, then the next he will be yelling, so choose your words wisely with him. Jimin... is the shy one, but I swear every time he does a chick, you can hear the name Park Jimin being screamed through the damn neighborhood. Hoseok is the horniest guy I have ever fucking met like... ever. Yoongi is the cold one. Much like Hoseok, he can be pretty dirty too. To be completely honest, I don't think but one girl has ever made it to him. Well, he also can be scary at times so that could be a factor too. As for me, I'm the funny guy, so I think that explains everyone. Oh, we're here." Namjoon stops walking and knocks on a door.

You see the familiar face you saw last night. Hoseok opens the door widely and stares at Namjoon before glancing at you.

His face lights up with a smirk.

"She already did Jin—" Hoseok's about to say.

"No," you protest cutting him off. You came off a little rude, unmeaning, but you already had the question asked to you once already.

These boys so easily assume you've already had sex with one of them, and it kind of pisses you off, to be honest.

You can see the irritation in his eyes when you cut him off; however, he recovers soon enough, grabbing your wrist and pulling you inside his room.

"Well, I guess it's my turn to impress." He says, shutting the door in Namjoon's face.

He abruptly picks you up and slams you against the door.

Hoseok comes in closer; his lips barely brush against your neck. His hands are placed on your exposed thighs.

"You little whore... I'm going to teach you a lesson about manners." He sticks his tongue out, licking up the side of your neck.

"A very long lesson,"

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 420 48
A game gives you multiple lives and chances but it isn't like that in reality... So what happens in Jungkook and Taehyung's life when Taehyung's onli...
240K 10.8K 56
BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to be fit, strong and have strong teamwork i...
874K 20K 29
โ‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
125K 5.7K 36
"You can't turn back. Whether you like it or not we are here and there is nothing you can do to run from the mess you started." "I promised to protec...