โ™• ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ โ™•...

By Andypwark798

โžช๐ป๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข โžช๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๏ฟฝ... More

Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
๊œฑแดœแดแดแด€ส€ส
Mแด‡แด…ษชแด„ษชษดแด‡
Nแดษดแด‡ Oา“ Yแดแดœส€ Bแดœsษชษดแด‡ss
Aสœแดส Tสœแด‡ส€แด‡, Mแดแด›สœแด‡ส€า“แดœแด„แด‹แด‡ส€.
Dษชแด„แด‹s Bแด‡า“แดส€แด‡ Cสœษชแด„แด‹s

Bแด‡แด‡ส€ Pแดษดษข

47 4 52
By Andypwark798

Music rang through the club, the bass making the floor vibrate, people dancing along with the rhythm, sweat coating their bodies despite their freezing, air conditioned surroundings.

Chenle sniffed distastefully, gnawing on the edge of his glass. He turned to his friend, addressing the blonde-brown haired one, his dark brows drawn down.

"Is this even legal? Being underaged and still being allowed to come to the club?" He eyed the duo nearest to him in disgust, their arms around each other, connected so closely you could barely tell whose hands were whose.

Renjun shrugged. "Ask Hyuck."

He jerked his head towards the boy sitting on the couch, lips attached to some random girl sitting on his lap, her makeup smudged, movements clumsy.

Chenle rolled his eyes, walking over to Donghyuck, weaving his way through the crowds, flicking the back of Donghyuck's head, snapping him out of his heated session.

"What?" He hissed, clearly annoyed, face falling when the girl got out of his lap, stumbling away. He watched as she went into the bathroom, features contorting into abhorrence, slightly thankful Chenle had disturbed them.

He shifted in his seat, bringing his attention back to the impatient dark haired boy.

"Is this even legal?" He asked again, tapping his conversed feet on the tiled floor to the music, head bobbing slightly, "A club that allows under 21? Seems pretty suspicious."

Donghyuck laughed derisively, shaking his head, "Oh my poor, innocent friend. They don't allow people under 21."

Chenle nodded sardonically, commenting drily, "Of course. What was I expecting from a frat boy?"

Donghyuck fired up at once, "I am not a frat boy! I just have friends who are in a fraternity," he shot daggers at the unbothered boy, "Plus, you should be thanking me instead of complaining. Maybe you'll finally get some action in bed now that you're here."

Chenle rolled his eyes, downing his drink, "Just because I don't openly fuck around with people doesn't mean I've never gotten any 'action in bed'." He made air quotes, his persona still indifferent.

He drew a chair from behind a table, turning it around so the backrest was in front of him. He put both of his legs of each side, placing his chin on the backrest, his limbs slightly aching after standing for goodness knows how long.

Donghyuck snickered, mumbling a sarcastic response Chenle didn't catch over the sudden change in song, this one more upbeat. He looked around watching as another one of his friends tried to catch the eyes of a short brunette, succeeding momentarily until one of her friends grabbed her hand and dragged the intoxicated lady away.

He stood up, chuckling, heading over to the bar to get another drink, this time a stronger one, similar to the ones he stole from his father on many occasions. He watched as the bartender poured the alcohol skillfully, adding a couple other types of booze to strengthen the taste.

Chenle's eyes drifted over to the entrance, eyebrows raising in surprise when he saw a familiar girl stagger in, another girl hauling her along, wearing casual attire much like everyone else at the club.

Jisung appeared at his side, pointing at her.

"Hey, isn't that..." he trailed off.

"Right?" Renjun arrived beside him as well, his collar stained with blood red lipstick, which he had clearly attempted to wipe off but to no avail.

Chenle said nothing, studying her slightly sharper features, the way she appeared much skinnier, unhealthy even. He noticed how she looked nervous to be around so many people. How much she had changed in the last year.

For the first time that night, his pink lips turned up into a smirk, eyes lighting up with mischief.

------------------------------------

"It's so crowded here," Eunji whispered nervously into her friends ear, clutching onto her hand as Jinae both of them through the crowd.

Jinae shot her a reassuring smile, holding onto her hand even tighter. "It's okay, no perv is gonna get his hands on you with me around."

Getting past security was easy, thanks to the amount of people arriving, the man had just barely glanced at their fake ID's before letting them in. Talk about lucky.

"Where the guy you said you wanted to meet?" Eunji whined restlessly, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Craning her neck to look around for anyone that matched the descriptions of the guy she was told so much about. She had already started to feel suffocated and they had barely been there for 5 minutes.

Jinae turned to her desperately, an anxious smile on her face.

"Ji," she started, Eunji stopped all movements and looked at her suspiciously.

"I know that tone," she said, letting go of her friends hand, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well, you see," she cleared her throat, "the guy I told you about..."

"Yes, the guy you say you've fallen head over heels for, yet for some reason you still flirt with my brother," she put on a deadpan face.

Jinae huffed, "I'm must playing around with him, okay? But this guy...he's special. He's sweet and kind and caring and..." she stops, studying Eunji's expression before continuing, "...and he's Na Jaemin."

She winced, closing her eyes, and leaning away from Eunji, expecting her to burst into an angry rant as to why Na Jaemin was a a terrible person because he was friends with her so called 'enemy' Zhong Chenle.

Instead she pursed her lips, turning away and muttering an order to the bartender.

Jinae watched in surprise, poking her shoulder. "Oi. Why aren't you mad?"

"Why would I be mad? He's a great guy, as far as I know. If he hurts you though, I'll kick his sorry ass. Just...don't expect me to hang around with you when he's with his friends and," she narrows her eyes, spotting the person she hated with all her guts, "him."

Jinae turned around, face falling when she saw what her friend saw.

"Oh no no no no no no," she mutters under her breath, fists clenching and unclenching nervously, "why, oh why did he have to come too?"

She pushed Eunji by the small of her back to a bar stool, sternly telling her to sit and not do anything stupid. Jinae grabbed the drink she previously ordered placing it in her hands, and rushing over to Jaemin, who grinned at her, whispering in his ear.

His face formed into a comical 'o', glancing at his friend and then at Eunji.

Chenle on the other hand had already made his way beside Eunji, sliding in the chair, ruffling his black locks, making them settle down in a messy yet attractive way.

Eunji ignored him pointedly sipping on the glass, loudly and extremely slowly, eyes following a boy around her age who was dancing skillfully to the music.

So Chenle decided to chaff her until she payed attention to him.

"It's been a long time," he says in a low voice.

No answer.

"You haven't even been at home," he pressed further.

Still no answer.

"What? Did your parents put you in a mental hospital for a year or something? Or did they realize you aren't normal?"

She shifted uncomfortably, the close proximity asphyxiating her. She moved away from him a bit but that only made him smirk, leaning even closer to her, now almost whispering in her ear.

"Why aren't you answering, Ji?" He put an emphasis on the last word, "Did I hit a nail on the head with the latter?"

"Shut the fuck up, you dolphin boy."

She whipped her head around and glared at him, surprised to find her face inches away from his, yet she didn't flinch away. His eyes fell down to her lips then back up to her fiery eyes, smirk widening. He leaned even closer, now centimeters away from her, so close that he could count every freckle on her cheeks.

"Chenle leave her alone," Renjun said offhandedly, arm resting on the table, shaking his head disapprovingly as he had been watching the boy torment Eunji for the past few minutes.

At least it was more entertaining than watching Jaemin and Jinae flirt shamelessly. He didn't understand why they didn't just announce themselves as a couple yet, seeing as they could easily pass as one.

Chenle obeyed, shooting her a wink before pulling away from the vexed girl, knocking back his drink in one go.

"Who's up for some beer pong?"

------------------------------------ 

"And you know, you know, he's so pretty. His eyelashes are so long. I could never. Also his smile. I just melt every time he smiles."

Eunji huffed, staggering slightly as she attempted to carry her drunk friend to her house.

The last 2 hours had consisted of her watching the 7 of them - Jeno, Renjun, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Jinae, Jisung and Chenle - play beer pong. Not having ever played it herself, she had sat the game out preferring to observe how much of a sore loser everyone was.

It also consisted of her enduring Chenle's snarky comments, which she, of course, returned.

After a few rounds of beer pong, they retired to drinking alcohol, hence why Jinae was so fucking drunk, she was saying whatever came to her inebriated head.

Finally, she got to Mrs. Jung's house, steadying Jinae by the door and opening a little compartment in the plant pot sitting on the doorstep. She took out the key, unlocking the door, catching her friend just before she fell.

Being as quiet as she could, she could, she tiptoed up to her bedroom, opening the door and pushing Jinae off her, and onto the bed.

She sighed, a mild migraine setting in, no doubt caused by the booze, even though she had consumed as little as she could.

Eunji helped her friend out of her clothes into more comfortable ones, changing as well, wearing some os Jinae's pajamas.

She lay beside her friend on the giant bed, pillows surrounding her, soft pink bedsheets underneath them. She sighed, closing her burning eyes for a moment, before they flew open as she was overcome with a sudden feeling of nausea.

She grimaced, sitting up straight, massaging her chest to calm down the sudden acid reflux.

"We shouldn't have done this on the day before school," she muttered, lying back down, falling asleep within the span 5 minutes staring out the window at the star-specked horizon. Her surroundings cool and calming, the perfect environment to sleep in.

An owl hooted somewhere in the distance, its cry carrying through the serene night sky, echoing, mixing with the silence perfectly.

1.7K

And I said that I won't be writing that much

I'm mean 1.7k is still avg ig

Anywayssssssss 

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
667K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...