Stray Kids Short Stories

By SweeetPumkin

Just a bunch of random short stories, with some StrayKids ships. Please enjoy πŸ’›πŸ’› More

Intro
Minsung /Birthday Boy
Chanmin/SeungChan: Minnie~
Hyunin/Imposter
Changlix/ Baby
Hyunin/Snakes & Badgers part 2
Side Effects
Side Effects/2
Hyunin/Fox and Ferrets
Oh/Minsung & Hyunin
Minsung: Sick
Say Cheese
Fox and God/Hyunin
Hyunin/Fox and Ferrets part 2
7 Whipped Men/Part 1 Hyunin
7 Whipped Men/Part 2
7 Whipped Men/ Part 3
Pup/Hyunin
Swim/Hyunin
Swim/Hyunin 2
Red Lights/Hyunin
Red Light's 2/Hyunin
Love Of A Prince

Hyunin/Snakes and Badgers

1.4K 54 76
By SweeetPumkin

Groaning Hyunjin walked down the hall ignoring the looks he received from multiple girls from every house.

He was use to this by now, he was one of the most popular boys on the school grounds and one of the most handsome from what everyone thinks.  Yes he had good looks, but he wishes people would pay more attention to his personality rather than his face. He's rejected girls countless times and explained it to them that if they were confessing cause of his looks to scram.

Yes it was mean and a bit harsh, but he was really tired of it at this point.

"Hyunjin!" A voice called making him look over. On the otherside of the hall was Bang Christopher Chan a fellow Slytherin in his 7th year and the captain of the quidditch team. Beside him was Lee Minho another Slytherin in his 6th year as well who Hyunjin was also close with. Walking over he flashed them a small smile. "We where just gonna go practice, you wanna come with?" Chan asked as he looked at Hyunjin who nodded. "Nothing better to do anyway." He sighed.

"E-excuse me." A voice stuttered making the three look over. Standing there was a blonde haired girl, a ravenclaw by the color of her robes. "C-can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked looking at Hyunjin who gave a small nod.

They stepped into an empty classroom, the girl nervously fiddling with her fingers as she cleared her throat. "I..uh. I really like you." She confessed. Hyunjin gave a small smile and nodded. "I'm sorry I'm not interested." Hyunjin said. The girls cheeks flushed up more than they already had been. "O-oh I'm sorry." She apologized before scurring out of the room. Hyunjin sighed and left the room heading back to where his friends were waiting.

"Another confession?" Chan asked as they started waking down the hall. Hyunjin nodded and gripped his bag tighter. "If I'm being honest it's getting on my nerves, it's only my looks they care about." He muttered.

"You'll find someone eventually." Chan said as he gave him a pat on the back flashing a re assuring smile.

Heading outside campus the wind violently blew, against them as they walked. "Its really windy today, you think we should still practice?" Minho asked looking at Chan who hummed lightly. "We need to practice in every type of weather, since there's always the chance we'll have to play in it." He reminded earning a nod from the two.

Arriving at the field the rest of the Slytherin team was waiting. Choi San another 6th year made his way over an to them with a sigh. "Hufflepuff is already practicing." He muttered gesturing to the others already using the field. "That means we'll have a team to practice against." Chan said as he patted San on the shoulder before making him way over to the field the team following behind him.

Hufflepuffs captain Lee Taeyong made his way over, flashing a kind smile. "Sorry about this Chan, but I recently got a new seeker so we though we should practice today." He said looking at the other who shook his head. "I was wondering if we could maybe have a few practice matches again you, it'd be good for your new seeker to get a taste of what a game is like." For a moment Taeyong stayed silent before agreeing.

Hyunjin pulled on his gloves as he watched the Hufflepuff team warm up. He had yet to see the new seeker Taeyong had been talking about the only people on field being chasers, beaters and keeper. "Alright lets give them a good show huh?" Minho said with a smirk as he looked at Hyunjin who nodded.

Grabbing his broom he mounted it, flying up to his position. There was a ravenclaw boy here along with another hufflepuff boy who weren't playing, so they'd be releasing the balls. Taeyong yelled something making him look over to see a new boy, by the looks of it their new seeker. He had dark hair, cute dimples when he smiled and nodded at Taeyong, his eyes turning into crescents much like a foxes.

The boy flew away, a shy smile on his face as he looked at Hyunjin who just stared at him.

He heard some more shouting before a whistle was blew and the balls were released. The Golden snitch zoomed up and passed them and in seconds both of them where following the gold ball.

Hyunjin kept his sight trained on the snitch following just barely out of reach next to him hufflepuffs seeker. The golden snitch changed direction in split seconds, so fast that both seekers lost sight of it. Hyunjin looked around with furrowed brows trying to find the gold ball. The hufflepuff boy was faster however catching onto the snitch and zooming off toward it. Cursing he followed behind catching up to the boy.

Both of them changed direction, now going upward to chase the snitch. Down below he could hear his teammates yelling something he couldn't hear from how far up they where. The wind blew more violently up here, tossing them to clash into each other a couple times.

Finally in reach of the snitch Hyunjin reached up to grab it, his fingers barely brushing it as the win threw him off his broom. A gasp left him as he was knocked off his broom and sent plummeting to the ground. He could see the other seeker change direction, turning and coming back down toward him. There was more yelling as Hyunjin came closer to the ground, closing his eyes he braced himself for the impact.

He could hear the sound of someone yelling his name and a pulling on his robes before he met the ground and went unconscious. 

..

Waking up Hyunjin could hear voices talking around him. Opening his eyes he looked onto Madam Pomfrey who was talking with Chan and Minho who had worry written all over their expressions. With furrowed brows Hyunjin tried to sit up, groaning when an ache shot through his body.

"Hyunjin your awake!" Chan said as he rushed to his side with wide eyes. "What happened?" He mumbled.

"You fell remember?" Minho said as he looked at the other who gave a slow nod. "Luckily you didn't have any major injuries thanks to that other boy." Madam Pomfrey said earning a confused look from Hyunjin. Other boy?
"What other boy?"He asked with furrowed brows. Madam Pomfrey³ gestured to the bed with a closed curtain. "That Hufflepuff boy, the seeker I beileve managed to cushion your fall, however now he has a broken rip and minor concussion, but with a little potion he should be good in no time."

Hyunjin stared at the curtain for a few minutes still not believing some random person broke his fall with their own self and getting hurt. Though he was thankful for it since he was still alive. "Here drink this, it'll help with the pain but you'll still be a bit sore." Madam pomfrey said as she handed him the glass.

Taking it Hyunjin chugged down the drink shivering at the taste. "You can go back to the dorms, but no more quidditch for another week." She said earning a nod from the Slyntherin boy.

Chan and Minho helped him back to the dorms making sure he was okay every other second. Sighing Hyunjin sat on his bed staring at the green and silver bed sheets. Looking up his turned to Chan who was studying for a test this upcoming Thursday.

"His name." Hyunjin said making the older look over with a confused look. "What was the boys name?" He asked again this time earning a small Oh from his upperclassmen. "Yang Jeongin I think, he's a 5th year."

Yang Jeongin.

He was gonna make it his goal to find the hufflepuff boy.

°°

The next day Hyunjin looked everywhere for the hufflepuff boy, he even went far enough to ask a few other hufflepuffs. When he went to the infirmary, Madam Pomfrey said she already dismissed the boy.

So he waited until lunch, sitting down next to Minho and Chan as he searched for the boy at hufflepuffs table. He almost lost hope, when he caught sight of a blonde hufflepuff boy at the table helping a all to familiar dark haired boy apply ice to his side. With wide eyes he stood up slamming his hands down on the table and earning looks from other slytherins. He could care less as he quickly made his way over to the hufflepuff table.

Girls from the house started to whisper about why he was coming over, and that maybe he was gonna confess his love to someone most of the girls thinking it was them.

Hyunjin walked over to the boy slamming his hand down and towering over the smaller male who flinched in surprise at the action. "Yang Jeongin?" He asked earning a small nod from the boy who leaned back a bit. "I just wanted to say thank you, for what you did at practice." He mumbled.

Glancing at the girls who where whispering beside them. The boy seemed to forget that Hyunjin who kinda glaring at him and was towering over him as he gave a bright smile.

Hyunjin stared at him as the boy gave a cute laugh. "Its no problem really." He said softly. Hyunjin looked over the boy's face, taking in his eyes, dimples and lips his tounge darting out and over his lips. "Right, thank you." He said before pushed himself off the table and turning around heading back to his own table. Minho whistled smirking as Hyunjin sat back down.

"What?" He asked annoyed. Minho shrugged and took a bite of chicken. "Nothing, just looked like your where about to eat the boy right then and there." He said casually earning a scoff from Hyunjin who grabbed a spoon. "I don't go around snogging like you and Jisung." He muttered earning a glare from Minho. Chan gave a small laugh grabbing another piece of bread.

"Christopher." A voice said making them look up and over. Standing there was ravenclaw boy, glasses on the bridge of his nose and books in his hand.  "Oh Minnie." Chan said with a smile as he turned to the other who sighed. "I said not to call me that." The boy muttered, though he didn't seem annoyed he didn't seem entirely happy either. "What are you doing here buttercup?" He asked with a sickly sweet smile.

"Your failing potions, we where suppose to be at the library for lunch." The boy muttered narrowing his eyes at Chan who gave a sheepish smile. "Oh, yeah..sorry about that Minnie. I can make it up to you? How about a date to the Three Broomstick inn for butterbeer?" Chan asked with a small smirk.

"No thanks I'm busy. Here just study these, next time you stand me up I won't be showing up either." The boy said as he shoved the books in Chans arms before walking down the corridor and out of the dining hall.

"Who's that?" Minho asked as Chan set the books down with a sigh. "Kim Seungmin." He muttered as he sipped on his glass of juice. "Professor Lee made him tutor me since I was almost failing. He isn't easy to charm that's for sure." Chan said as he looked at the books. Hyunjin gave a small laugh and grabbed another roll.

°°

The next time Hyunjin ran into Jeongin was in the library. The other boy was sitting on the couch reading a book Hyunjin hadn't seen before most likely something from muggles.

He plopped down on the couch next to the boy leaning next to him to see what he was ready.  A small squeak left Jeongin as he jumped away from Hyunjin in surprise wincing a little from his injury. "Hi." He muttered shyly with a small smile.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to see what you where reading." Hyunjin said sheepishly, even though deep down he just wanted to sit by the hufflepuff boy. "Oh, it's uh..nothing." He mumbled shyly as he hid the book. Earning a frown from Hyunjin. Both of them sat in an awkward silence before Hyunjin cleared his throat. "So uh I was wondering if you could maybe help me with my herbology?" Hyunjin asked sheepishly.

"O-oh sure, what do you need help with?" Jeongin asked as he sat up.

They sat there talking for a few minutes while Hyunjin went over what he needed help with. Jeongin kindly agreed to help tutor him with his studies to his luck. They ended up getting side tracked and talking about random stuff and mainly quidditch, while rambling for an hour the two finally stopped when they where interrupted by familiar voices.

Hyunjins eyes widened at seeing Chan and the Minnie boy sit down at a table not far from them. If Chan saw him here with Jeongin he would never hear the end of it.

He needed to get out of here quick.

Just as he was gonna say something to Jeongin the boy spoke first. "Seungminnie?" He called looking at Chan and the other boy. With wide eyes Hyunjin quickly moved over the boy pressing his lips to the others earning a surprised gasp and squeak. Cupping the others face he moved his lips against Jeongin's inexperienced ones. "Gross, let's move tables." He heard from behind him before the sound of footsteps faded.

Pulling away Hyunjin panted, looking at Jeongin who was puffed up red his hands curled into fist in Hyunjins robes. "I—"

Before Hyunjin could manage to get a word out the boy pushed him away and ran toward the library entrance quickly leaving. With a sigh he looked back down at the couch where a book was sitting. Picking it up he read the cover. WONDER, read the title. Biting his lip he left the library book in hand.

°°

For days on end Hyunjin tried to talk with Jeongin, but it seemed everytime the boy just found a way to ignore him. He was carrying the book Jeongin left everywhere with him, in hopes of returning it to the hufflepuff boy.

Now he was heading to lunch walking with Minho and his boyfriend Jisung who was in Ravenclaw and God knows how. Hyunjin didn't really come off with good terms when it came to Jisung mainly cause they constantly nagged each other. However when Minho was around they behaved of course Minho would never dare to lay a finger on Jisung, but Hyunjin was a different story.

Walking into the dining hall Hyunjin looked around for the Hufflepuff boy he had been so desperate to talk with.

He spotted the boy trying to slip out of the hall and with an irritated growl, Hyunjin rushed over to the boy, slamming his hands against the wall caging the boy so he had nowhere to go. A small gasp left Jeongin as he looked at Hyunjin with wide eyes. "I-I—"

"You've been avoiding me." Hyunjin said the tone in his voice sounding more hurt than it should have. Jeongin looked down his cheeks lightly flushed as he gripped the books against him tighter. With no other way out he pushed the books against Hyunjin still avoiding the others eyes. "There on herbology, I put notes in the book so you can study." Jeongin said shyly earning silence in response. Slowly Hyunjin grabbed the books looking at them before back at Jeongin who shyly twiddled with his fingers.

Reaching into his robes pocket he pulled out the muggle book handing it to Jeongin. "You left it at the library." He mumbled earning a small nod and thank you from Jeongin.

Running his tounge over his lip Hyunjin gulped nervously. "Eat lunch with me?" He asked the boy who looked up at him with a shy smile.

"Okay."

/Part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 56 7
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)
17.4K 248 9
smutty oneshots? damn. ! disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters and everything that this book contains is purely and completely fictional...
35.8K 658 24
One shot on Stray Kids members (one or more of them) Also upon request/inspiration [Requests open] Mostly SMUT, but also Fluff and Soft
6.2K 223 7
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book ⚠️Stray Kids just serves as characters...